Scuderia Torro Rosso 2018

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 22:17

Negde mi na instagramu iskoci da str pregovara sa mikom schumacherom kao mogucim vozacem za sl godinu. Kontam da je neka zuta stampa, ali ko zna

#62 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 22:59

Rano je jos za njega u F1.

#63 L0shMi

L0shMi
  • Members
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:50

Znači STR je u fazonu : kucamo na vrata zaboravljenih asova : Kvyat, Buemi. Ko je sledeći Jaume Alguesuari?

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

#64 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:21

Jbg vec im je Hartli bio na taj fazon, kad su razjurili gomilu vozaca iz juniorskog pogona da bi Maksa progurali sto brze i sada nemaju nikog starijeg od njega a mladji od njega jos nisu spremni.

Mada sto se tice Buemija a pre njega mozda cak i Vernja obojica su prerano najureni iz F1, mislim da bi imali sta da pokazu. A prema Kvjatu su ispali pederi.

#65 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 16:16

Evo ga sad i ovaj:

Pascal Wehrlein has emerged as a top candidate to return to F1 next year.

Just days ago, Mercedes admitted that after the German driver's Manor and Sauber career ended, it has been unable to secure him another seat in F1 and is therefore ending the contract.

"I am looking for new challenges and opportunities, and am currently talking to other teams about a cockpit for next season," Wehrlein revealed.

France's L'Equipe reports that the team could be Toro Rosso.

The Red Bull junior team is preparing to announce its drivers for 2019 next time out at Sochi. Pierre Gasly is moving to the senior team, while Brendon Hartley has underperformed this year.

Daniil Kvyat is the favourite for one seat.

La Derniere Heure reports that if Kvyat does return to Toro Rosso, it would open up the spot as Ferrari's development driver that McLaren refugee Stoffel Vandoorne could fill.

"We have not been able to confirm this with Stoffel's entourage," the report admitted.

Ne znam sto se zajebavaju, kada vec licitiraju sa bivsim asovima lepo neka odmah zovu Sakona Jamamoa, taman i Hondi da bude potaman! :lol+:

#66 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 12:21

Pierre Gasly says Toro Rosso needs to work out why it was so uncompetitive in the Singapore Grand Prix when it expected to have a strong weekend.

Although Honda has made clear steps forward in terms of reliability and performance this season, it still lags behind Ferrari, Mercedes and Renault in terms of its power output. After better than expected showings on power-sensitive circuits such as Spa and Monza, Toro Rosso was targeting a points finish in Singapore given the characteristics of the street circuit but a lack of pace has left Gasly perplexed.

“We need to take more time to have a look, because it’s difficult to understand why we were that much slower,” Gasly said. “In the last two weekends were much better than we thought and we thought we had good odds for this weekend in Singapore.

“In the end we were much slower than expected, so we need to review everything, to understand a bit more. We saw in qualifying, with windier conditions, I had loss of downforce in the corners; so there are many things we need to understand, because at the moment we don’t really have all the answers.”

While Gasly acknowledges part of Sunday’s result — finishing a distant 13th — was due to a risky strategy by starting on the hypersoft tire, he says a previously strong performance in Monaco suggested Toro Rosso would be similarly competitive in Singapore.

“I think the strategy was a gamble and, in the end, it wasn’t quite the right one. What Sauber did paid off quite well; for Carlos (Sainz) and Fernando (Alonso) as well, so clearly the ultrasoft for the start was the way to go. But we knew that since the beginning of the weekend we weren’t really fast and we stuck with the same strategy as the others we wouldn’t have been able to fight. It was worth trying but in the end it didn’t work this time.

“In the last seven laps of the hypersoft we were really struggling a lot — I was trying to keep Charles (Leclerc) behind me for a couple of laps, but had massive vibrations, I was locking everywhere and had a lot of understeer. With the ultrasofts it was a bit better but I wouldn’t say the pace was great. It wasn’t great, as we saw the whole weekend.

“I think it was not just us that struggled with the hypersofts. In Monaco everyone else struggled but for some reason we managed to make them last quite a lot of time. This weekend we were just lacking compared to the others and as we were missing a lot of pace, the gamble with the strategy wasn’t the right thing — but you only know that in the race.”

Haha, Honda vise ne moze u bodove ni na stazama koje su joj sa Meklarenom bile sigurica. Al' ce biti veselo dogodine kad Horner i Marko udare u kuknjavu, mada ko zna posto su najavili istupanje iz F1 ako ne krenu da osvajaju titule mozda im se namesti nesto samo da ostanu...

#67 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 14:24

Dakle, ovaj je otpao iz kombinacija...

Sebastien Buemi will not return to Formula 1 next year as he has extended his stay in Formula E.

The 2015/16 Formula E champion will continue to drive for the E.Dams team, whose cars are now branded by Nissan instead of the Japanese manufacturer’s alliance partner Renault.

#68 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 08:43

Kvyat potvdjen u STR za 2019.

#69 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 12:06

Ne moze bez Rusa u F1

#70 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 12:43

Ne moze bez Rusa u F1

Dobro Kvjat je makar pokazao neki nivo talenta za razliku od ostalih Sirotkina...

#71 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:33

Honda motorsport general management Mashashi Yamamoto says the manufacturer hopes to bring a Japanese driver into Formula 1 soon.

Formula Two drivers Nirei Fukuzumi and Tadasuke Makino are backed by the company, but neither will have enough FIA superlicence points to be able to compete in the 2019 F1 season.

There can be only one:

Sato-WEB.jpg

#72 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 17:57

Honda has made minor modifications to its power unit at the United States Grand Prix that will see both Toro Rosso drivers take penalties.

An upgraded power unit was introduced in Russia, but calibration issues meant it didn’t race until Honda’s home race in Japan two weeks ago. Despite strong performance, post-race concerns over the remainder of the season led to further changes, according to Honda F1 technical director Toyoharu Tanabe.

“Both drivers will have new PU’s this weekend; in the case of Pierre [Gasly] the new unit is already in the car,” Tanabe said. “With Brendon [Hartley], he will start the weekend with a previously used PU and it will be replaced with a new unit on Friday night.

“On both cars, the new units will feature minor modifications to the specification when compared to that used in the Japanese GP.

“After examining the power units used in Suzuka, we had some concerns and so we have decided to make these changes, which we believe is the best strategy for Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda for the remaining races of this season.”

The FIA confirmed a full new power unit for Gasly ahead of the start of FP1 at Circuit of The Americas, meaning the Frenchman will start from the back of the grid. Hartley will have the same penalty, and is set to line up behind his teammate as a result of taking his new components later in the weekend.

Dakle, Honda je konacno napravila motor koji po snazi parira Renou, ali sada moraju da ga menjaju pred svaku trku.

Kad budu napravili motor sa performansama Mercedesovog, morace da ga menjaju svaki put kad menjaju gume! :rotflmao:

#73 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 23:04

Jbg Radoje, ne mogu da kopam po statistici, ali nisam siguran da je McL Honda za 3 godine imao P2 u FP.
Za marketing mnogo važnije nego broj potrošenih komponenti, to broji 0,5% gledalaca F1. Race on Sunday, sell on Monday.

#74 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 01:39

Race on Sunday

Upravo tako!

RBR-Renault 319

STR-Honda 30

Eto ih rezultati od nedelje za Hondu. Crno na belo.

#75 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 17:44

Albon i Kvjat potvrđeni za 2019!