Photo
- - - - -

Manor 2015

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
89 replies to this topic

#31 DASUBO

DASUBO
  • Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 00:16

Jeste da se radujem što su se pojavili na gridu konačno, ali auto je potpuni krš:

stev-40.jpg

stev-32.jpg

#32 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:36

Ovo je proslogodisnji bolid sa nakarabudzenim nosom po novim pravilima, pogonjem proslogodisnjom specifikacijom Ferarijevog motora koju dobijaju besplatno jer Ferari ima visak i ne zna sta ce sa njima, za koje nisu imali softver do pre tri dana tako da pre ovog vikenda nijedan krug nisu okrenuli i nemaju pojma kako da setapuju ovu skalameriju. Naravno da ce da bude krs.

Bice krs i njihov pravi bolid za ovu sezonu koji cemo prvi put da vidimo negde na polovini sezone, najvise zbog toga sto nije testiran i sto ce za njih trke da budu testiranje. Oni ce celu godinu da kasne po 2-3 sekude, ne za vodecim nego za drugim otpozadi.

Ova sezona ima za cilj puko prezivljavanje, ako u sledecu udju na vreme onda imaju sansu da budu tamo gde su bili prosle godine - na zacelju ali respektabilno.

#33 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:47

Meni je najjače što mi je bolid jako lep :)

#34 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 14:32

Jeste lep, izuzetno cistih linija, sto mu je mozda i najveca mana (uz zastareli motor) sto se tice performansi. Nisu ostali bolidi bezveze puni kvrzica i izbocina, to sve sluzi necemo.

#35 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 13:05

Backmarker Manor on Monday said it has signed up highly-respected F1 manager and engineer Bob Bell.

Ulsterman Bell resigned as Mercedes' technical director a year ago, formally leaving the German giant last November.

Most recently, it was reported the 57-year-old, who served as Renault's interim team boss after the 'crash-gate' scandal of 2009, had returned to Renault and was being lined up as a potential chief for a new works team.

But Manor on Monday said Bell will be "assisting the team" in 2015 as "a technical consultant".

Bell will also be "supporting and advising Manor's senior management as they rebuild the team and formulate an ambitious long term plan", Manor added in a statement.

Also on Monday, Manor said it has signed up former Toro Rosso designer Luca Furbatto and former Caterham engineering chief Gianluca Pisanello.

"It's been a dramatic but rewarding start to our 2015 season, and we're only now able to settle into more of a rhythm, allowing us to look to the future," said team boss John Booth.

#36 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 17:27

F1 - Report links Manor with Honda switch "We’re in a very rapid period of rebuilding"

arton91729-f91a0.jpg15 June 2015 - 11h25, by GMM 

Backmarker Manor is emerging as the front-runner to become Honda’s first F1 customer.

The Japanese carmaker returned to F1 in 2015 as the works partner for McLaren, with whom it dominated the sport some decades ago.

Honda decided to focus only on McLaren this year, but F1 boss Yasuhisa Arai said recently he was open to adding a customer for 2016.

"If (other) teams want to use our engine or power unit," he said in February, "we can deliver that."

But the opening third of the 2015 season has been difficult for Honda, as it struggles with reliability and performance under the new turbo V6 ’power unit’ regulations.

Manor, however, could be a potential customer for Honda, Speed Week reports.

Currently, the team is powered by year-old Ferrari engines in the wake of the Marussia collapse and resurrection.

But Manor appears to have now stopped treading water, hiring the highly experienced Bob Bell as advisor and said to be focusing its efforts on an all-new car for 2016.

"We’re in a very rapid period of rebuilding," said president Graeme Lowdon.

Another notable signing by Manor recently was Luca Furbatto, most recently the chief designer at Toro Rosso.

But before that, he spent ten years at McLaren, including as project leader of the 2011 car.

"Luca is a guy with a huge amount of experience," said Lowdon, "so that’s going to strengthen the design side of the business."

Rumours of a link between McLaren-Honda and Manor are not new, although Woking has denied it wants to set up a ’B’ team.

But it should be noted that McLaren is still owed money from the Marussia collapse, with documents late last year showing a debt of $11 million.

McLaren is also looking to advance the burgeoning careers of its junior drivers Kevin Magnussen, the 2015 reserve, and current GP2 series leader Stoffel Vandoorne.

#37 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 17:35

Jadni Manor, ovako je bar trke zavrsavao :)

#38 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 15:35

McLaren - hmmmm, kako da budemo bolji od Manora?

Jednostavno. Ugradimo im Hondin PU.

:D

#39 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 18:28

Novo sponzorstvo i boje:

manor-2015-new-sponsor.jpg

#40 DASUBO

DASUBO
  • Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 19:42

Novo sponzorstvo i boje:

manor-2015-new-sponsor.jpg

SRBIJA! :D

#41 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 19:56

Duca Borkovic vozi za njih u zavrsnici sezone :kece:

#42 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 20:06

Haha, jedino da mu daju oba bolida pa da ih koristi kao rolsule, koliki je covek! :lol:

#43 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 19:12

Manor F1 driver Roberto Merhi looked set for his best weekend of the season so far after putting his Pons car fifth and second on the grid for the two Austrian races. Unusually both races were held on Sunday, bookending a European Le Mans Series race.

However Merhi’s day turned sour when he was given a ten-second time penalty for abusing track limits. This would have dropped him to eleventh from his original finishing position of fourth, but the stewards handed down a much tougher penalty after he triggered a major accident involving Nicholas Latifi.

Immediately after crossing the line Merhi slowed almost to a stop approaching the second position on the grid where he was due to start the afternoon’s race from. Latifi, who was battling with Tom Dillmann as he finished, slammed into the Pons car, launching into a roll (see first video). The stewards accused Merhi of “dangerous” driving and excluded him from both races.

Merhi, who later claimed he had slowed because of a suspension problem he incurred following contact at turn one during the race, described the penalty as “excessive”.

“Watching the video of the accident it’s obvious that when I slow down I move towards the pit wall and the people behind me are quite far away and on the other side of the start finish line,” he said. “There wasn’t any recklessness that would justify such a penalty and the result was all totally by chance, with a series of very bad luck that lead to the accident.”

#44 Duh sa sekirom

Duh sa sekirom
  • Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 00:06

Naslov na Yahoo-u:

Idiotic F1 driver causes huge crash at finish line

#45 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 00:44

Pa Merhi jeste idiot, i jeste izmedju ostalog i F1 vozac, i jeste izazvao udes na liniji cilja.

Ono, tehnicki naslov je tacan, samo sto je slozen budibogsnama, s ciljem da privuce koji klik viska. No moglo je da bude i gore, zamisli kako bi to u Blicu ili Kuriru izgledalo.