• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#16 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 16:39

Evo sto kazu nadlezni...

FIA's F1 director Charlie Whiting said he had no concerns about the relationship with Ferrari, saying: "We know exactly what's going on between Haas and Ferrari, which is completely legal. Last year we had one team expressing some concerns but we have not seen anything that concerns us at the moment."

Steiner, "My point is, if they have got a problem with that, I show them the way to the FIA. They can file a protest."

Cijeli text, intresantno stivo: http://www.bbc.co.uk...la-one/43568043

Za sada izgleda da je po onoj "ko gubi ima pravo da place", vidjecemo na sto ce da ispadne.

#17 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 18:27

Boldovano: zar nije Has pobeđivao u NASKARu na sličan način. Negde sam čitao o tome i ne mogu se setiti detalja..

Ne znam na sta mislis, jer u Naskaru timovi svakako ne dizajniraju svoje automobile. Stjuart-Has vozi Sevroleta a kao i vecina drugih Sevroletovih timova imaju tehnicki saradnju sa Hendrikom, kvazi-fabrickim Sveroletovim timom.

Edited by Rad-oh-yeah?, 30 March 2018 - 18:29.

#18 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 15:54

Haas has reshuffled its pit crew and introduced an extra fail-safe system to help prevent a repeat of its Australian Grand Prix tyre change blunders.

The American-owned team saw a decent points haul in Melbourne slip from its grasp after botched pitstops for both Kevin Magnussen and Romain Grosjean.

While the team blamed the issues on a lack of practice ahead of the Formula 1 season opener, it has made changes to its procedures from this weekend’s race in Bahrain to try to ensure there is no repeat in the future.

As well as moving one of the Melbourne wheelgun men to a new position, an extra person will be assigned to act as a secondary fail-safe to override its automatic release system should an unexpected problem crop up.

#19 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 23:44

hasovo rešenje boljeg hlađenja zbog vrućeg Bahreina

DaBfX39WsAM3_IM.jpg

DaBfYzPWAAALi4T.jpg

#20 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 19:06

FIA safety delegate and race director Charlie Whiting has warned Haas he is not happy with flying bodywork after Romain Grosjean's bargeboard fell off during the Bahrain Grand Prix.

Grosjean had damage to the left-hand side of his car on Sunday, with parts of the ornate bargeboard coming off at high speed on the pit straight. The team noted the damage at his pit stop and even removed some flailing items but Whiting says any parts that detach during the race "could do a lot of damage" if hit by another driver.

"It's potentially dangerous, I agree," Whiting said of the Haas failures. "When anything comes off the car it's potentially dangerous but with all this so called furniture, as some people call it, it doesn't take much to make it weaker. Contact will probably make it weaker then it will start to disintegrate, which is what happened with Grosjean.

"One bit fell off; luckily it went onto the grass. A couple of more bits came off and on their third pit stop they removed another bit. It's not very satisfactory to be quite honest and I think we really need to make sure all these things are well attached, as there's so many of them. I mean, some of the stuff that comes off, even if it's not very big could do a lot of damage."

Whiting added the FIA will also be looking into wheel gun technology after pit stop issues for Ferrari and Haas in the opening two races, which he admits are "looking like less and less like a coincidence."

Asked if the wheel guns will be investigated from a technical perspective, Whiting replied: "Absolutely. [Fernando] Alonso lost a wheel in testing and we went through it all with McLaren, they gave us a report in the week. We discussed it with the technical working group to understand it all, to make sure everybody else realizes these things can happen, everyone tries to learn from them.

Explaining the outcome of that investigation, Whiting says most teams insist their designs would not allow a repeat of the McLaren incident.

"What actually happened was that the design of the nose piece that goes into the axle, that is the thing that holds the two-stage retention mechanism, but the way that is fixed into the axle was not quite strong enough so the wheel was a little bit loose – it worked itself loose because it had done four laps prior to that.

"So when the wheel started to tip a little bit, it put abnormal loads into the things that were holding the nose in and once the nose came out, there was no retention, so a lesson to be learned there.

"That was shared with everyone in the technical working group so that they can all look at that and make sure their designs aren't similar. Of course they said, 'Ours won't do that.'"

Edited by Rad-oh-yeah?, 11 April 2018 - 19:06.

#21 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 22:20

Gro, srećan 32. rodjendan.

Još jedna karijera koja je manje više otišla u qratz. Šteta.

#22 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 12:20

Haas team principal Guenther Steiner doesn’t expect any driver to make the error that cost Romain Grosjean sixth place in the Azerbaijan Grand Prix.

Grosjean had started last on the grid after a gearbox problem on Saturday, but made steady progress through the field and was up to eighth when the two Red Bull drivers collided, promoting him to sixth. While running behind the Safety Car as the debris from the crash was cleared up, Grosjean lost control trying to warm his tires and crashed into the wall, retiring from sixth with less than 10 laps remaining.

“You don’t expect from a rookie or anybody,” Steiner said. “I think we are not using the potential of the car to get in the points. We should be quite well up there because the car is performing very well.

“In the race we saw we started last and were P8 with Romain behind [Sergio] Perez. That was on speed, because everybody had made one stop so there was nothing [lucky]. Sure the Safety Car comes out and we are in P6 all of a sudden, but then we go home with nothing.”

With Haas having missed out on significant points yet again despite having a quick car, Steiner says the fact that it is still early in the season and the car has been competitive remains a comfort.

“You’ve just got to tell people that you haven’t done anything wrong. It’s not your fault that Romain went in the wall, we did a good job, we did good pit stops, we prepared the car well. The whole weekend, until qualifying started, was very well executed, we had no down time with the car and we did a lot of good things.

“The guys know themselves if they are good or not. Until you get the momentum going, assure them they are doing good. They keep on coming back because they are convinced that we can get it done. They are not lacking. In the position like we are in, we have got a good team, everything is good, we just need to get it together for one weekend, execute it well over the whole weekend and we will be fine.

“Just at the moment it feels like we always let it slip. Then you always feel like you are running out of time, but then again it’s only race four. I’m not saying its fantastic, we should have done better. But it’s not the end of the world.”

#23 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 15:09

Mika Hakkinen has a warning for 'bad boy' Kevin Magnussen

XPB_877768_Hakkinen-725x500.jpg?x73801

Phillip van Osten
19/05/2018 at 15:25

Two-time world champion Mika Hakkinen believes Haas' Kevin Magnussen needs to change his aggressive approach to driving or risk a permanently tainted reputation.

The US outfit has undoubtedly made a step forward this season, thanks to the level of performance of its VF-18.

Magnussen has outpaced team mate Romain Grosjean, putting all of the team's 19 points on the table, but the Dane has also been involved in several on-track spats and near-misses, banging wheels at high speed with Toro Rosso's Pierre Gasly in Baku and moving over carelessly on Sauber's Charles Leclerc in Spain.

The stewards took action against Magnussen in the first instance, but the second case did nothing to help his already blistered reputation.

"I have known Kevin for some time, as I knew his father Jan, and it's good to see him producing some great results for Haas," Hakkinen wrote for Unibet.

"I have mixed feelings, however, because while I think it’s important for a driver to show his strength and commitment to the job, there have to be limits to what you are prepared to do in a race.

"In the previous Grand Prix in Baku, I felt his move on Pierre Gasly was a big mistake, and in this business you don’t have to do that very often before you earn a bad reputation."

The chances of Magnussen agreeing to the former McLaren driver's expert opinion are slim, but there's no doubting the 25-year-old needs to rein it in or risk potentially dire consequences the next time his distraction or excessive resolution gets the better of him.

#24 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 15:57

Izgleda da gledamo poslednje Grozanove nastupe za Has:

Steiner admits Haas are getting frustrated with Grosjean
2018 British Grand Prix

9th July 2018, 11:06
Dieter Rencken and Keith Collantine

Romain Grosjean is testing the patience of the Haas team after being involved in a string of incidents during the British Grand Prix weekend, team principal Guenther Steiner has admitted.

A fourth-place finish in Austria last week raised hopes Grosjean had drawn a line under an incident-filled start to the season. However he was involved in three separate collisions during the British Grand Prix weekend.

Grosjean crashed out of yesterday’s race when he tangled with Carlos Sainz Jnr at Copse. He had another crash at Abbey during practice and collided with team mate Kevin Magnussen at the start of the race.

“I wouldn’t call this bad luck,” said Steiner when asked about Grosjean’s latest setbacks. “It’s getting frustrating.

“We all hope for him that we are going up and now we are down in the dumps again and we need to get out again.

“We will get out of it, it’s always hard work, but we should put pour hard work into scoring points instead of getting up again. We should be up and trying to hit high but at the moment we are using a lot of energy just to get out of the dumps always. Always chasing instead of trying to move ahead.”

Steiner said he will continue to support Grosjean. “That’s what I need to [do] because we need to succeed as a team.” But admitted they could reach a “tipping point” where it can no longer tolerate the points losses it is suffering.

“I don’t know where the tipping point is. I’m not there yet. But at some stage, as I said before, we need to stop losing points. And that is the tipping point.

“We cannot keep on doing this. We are now through half the season and we must have lost a lot of points because of our own mistakes. And this is actually not acceptable.”

#25 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 17:10

Šansa za Giovinnazija.

#26 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 19:14

Šansa za Giovinnazija.

1022.6666666666666x767__origin__0x0_Anto

Fak jeah, ovaj fiilm bi voleo gledati. Grozni je svoje najbolje dane imao i prokockao ih je na koncu. Šta opet mu treba psiholog da se smiri u stilu 2012-2013. Niko nema živaca za to, pogotovu Gunter. A sledeće godine će biti 10 godina od kako je imao svoj prvi GP, mislim wtf.

#27 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 23:02

Koliko sam nade polagao u Grozana kada je dosao u F1, bas je kao veliki talenat dosao. A ovih zadnjih godina me je poceo opasno nervirati zbog tih svojih losij voznji

#28 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 15:16

Perez umesto Grozana?

The uncertainty is impacting on the driver market as there is much chatter about what happens if Force India gets into troubles with talk of Sergio Perez planning to parachute into Haas (replacing Romain Grosjean) and Esteban Ocon being loaned by Mercedes to Renault for 2019 and 2020, which would help the French team and continue Ocon's development until he is required by Mercedes.

#29 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 12:28

Magnussen backs Haas Hungary test decision

Kevin Magnussen says he understands Haas' decision to skip the post-Hungary test.

Ekstra Bladet newspaper reports that, as of the summer break, the American team's full focus will be on the 2019 car.

That decision was made due to the 2019 aerodynamic rule changes, and the knock-on effect is that Haas does not see the need to test in Hungary after the forthcoming Budapest race.

"We have so much data from the five recent races plus a test at Silverstone, so why spend money doing nothing?" said team boss Gunther Steiner.

Not just that, Haas' development driver Santino Ferrucci has been fired by his Formula 2 team. Steiner said making a decision about what the F1 team will do about the troubled American is "not at the top of my priorities".

And Haas doesn't just want to sell the Hungary test cockpit to a high bidder.

"So many people come to these tests with money, but in the end we are not a car rental company," said Steiner.

Therefore, Magnussen backed Haas' decision to skip Hungary.

"It's logical," said the Dane.

"We don't have big things to test, it's expensive, and we have few spare parts after the recent race. It's been a tough month for all of the guys," Magnussen added. "They deserve a break."

#30 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 01:09

Haas is keen to arrange a test for Pietro Fittipaldi at the end of 2018 now the grandson of double Formula 1 world champion Emerson has returned to IndyCar.

Fittipaldi broke his leg in an LMP1 crash at Spa-Franchorchamps in May, which interrupted his World Endurance Championship and IndyCar campaigns as well as talks with Haas about a possible F1 test.

Haas team principal Gunther Steiner said he would be willing to resume those talks once Fittipaldi had recovered, and the Brazilian completed his first IndyCar race since the accident last weekend at Mid-Ohio.

"He needs to get comfortable again," Steiner said in Hungary last week.

"I didn't speak with him after testing, but I just read what was written in the media - that he felt comfortable.

"I'm going to see him again when I'm back in North Carolina and then we'll see what can be done for the end of the year.

"We were speaking about the possibility of him doing something, and then we stopped when he had his legs broken.

"Now we have to pick it up again to see how he feels about it."

Steiner visited Fittipaldi prior to F1's German GP to get an update on his progress.

He said he told the youngster to "get back racing and then we speak again when you feel you are ready again".

Fittipaldi experienced some leg pain during the Mid-Ohio race but expects to suffer less at the next two rounds that take place on ovals and then be 100% for Portland, which is more demanding, in early September.

He told Autosport he is hopeful an F1 role might emerge as a possible option for 2019.

"If there is an opportunity in Formula 1 or IndyCar full-time, I will do that for sure," said Fittipaldi.

"Formula E is interesting too. But F2 is not something I'm looking at even if I had the opportunity.

"Formula 1 as a reserve driver would be OK, but I still want to be racing something full-time.

"That's my goal. Anyway, the opportunity to be reserve driver for Haas still has to present itself.

"I spoke to Gunther again a couple of weeks ago and there might be some opportunities to test at the end of the year.

"But the focus for now is IndyCar."