Meklaren-Honda 2017

• Please log in to reply
836 replies to this topic

#526 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 15:46

Mi to "na kraju" cekamo vec 2 i po godine...

Trebao sam bolje da se izjasnim. Mislio sam vec na slijedecu sezonu. E to bi bio humor. 

Edited by Doorn, 19 June 2017 - 15:46.

#527 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 16:05

Ja sam od Honde za ovu godinu ocekivao motor na egalu sa Renoovim, koji ce uz Meklarenovu sasiju da omoguci borbu sa RBR za 3-4 poziciju u sampionatu konstruktora uz par podijuma i mozda mozda neku srecnu pobedu u nekoj ludoj trci. Optimisti su verovali u one originalne projekcije da ce Honda u svojoj trecoj sezoni da se bori za titulu ali s obzirom na dubinu kanala u kom su se nasli to jednostavno nije bilo realno. Takvi drasticni skokovi u performansama nisu moguci, osim kao splet bas jako srecnih okolnosti a cak i onda ne zavisi sve samo od tebe nego i sva konkurencija mora bas ono da uprska stvar. No, niko se nije nadao da ce Honda bas ovoliko losa da bude.

Za narednu sezonu sledi jos jedan kompletan redizajn, jer bez toga je nemoguce resiti evidentan problem slabosti bloka motora (deformacije pod opterecenjima). Ocekujem da zadrze arhitekturu sa podeljenim turbom (a la Mercedes), i da rade na resavanju problema sa TJI koji ako proradi moze dati ogroman bust u snazi SUS motora i sto je jos vaznije da resi problem prekomerne potrosnje goriva (i u isto vreme napravi nove probleme sa MGU-H i generalno "strujom"). Tako da ce Honda imati sasvim dovoljno zagonetki za resavanje i dogodine. Ali, uzmimo da motor proradi bez previse glavobolje - realno najvise cemu se mogu nadati je nekakva repriza 2016. Dakle, ne kompletna sramota poput ove sezone ali ne ni neki rezultat za pamcenje. Onda mozda 2019. borba za naslov "najboljeg medju ostalima" i 2020. konacno sansa da se nesto ozbiljnije napravi.

Taman pred promenu pravila 2021, i onda sve Jovo nanovo...

(No to vise nije briga za nas Meklarenovce, mi cemo u narednom periodu da budemo jedan jak drugoligas, sa kupovnim Mercedesovim motorom i sa rupom od ~200 miliona u budzetu. Kako god da okrenes - ne valja... :mellow: )

#528 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 19:22

Honda has no plans to remove F1 head Hasegawa despite performance
By Lawrence Barretto
Published on Tuesday June 20th 2017

Honda currently has no plans to change motorsport boss Yusuke Hasegawa's position despite its poor performance and reliability during the 2017 Formula 1 season.

The most recent grand prix in Canada was a difficult weekend for the McLaren-Honda partnership as McLaren executive director Zak Brown strongly criticised the team's engine partner.

Honda defended itself, but then struggled on track with the team losing what would have been its first point of the season when Fernando Alonso's engine failed with three laps to go.

Racing director Eric Boullier called that "absolutely not good enough" as McLaren continued its public attack.

Hasegawa, who has previously worked in F1 with the BAR-Honda project, took over from Yasuhisa Arai ahead of Honda's second season back in 2016, with the manufacturer showing improved performance and reliability compared to 2015.

But much of that improvement is believed to be down to the groundwork Arai had put in before vacating his role and this year's campaign has seen a return to 2015.

This has led to questions about Hasegawa's future in the role, but a source believes Honda is not considering moving Hasegawa from his current position, a little over two years after he took over.

When asked about his future, Hasegawa told Autosport: "I do not decide my future. If someone wants to change my position, I have to obey that.

"From Honda's point of view, nobody is thinking about changing my position.

"The focus is on the job and making progress. As long as I am here, I am going to do my best."

He added: "We are not satisfied with the current performance.

"We are trying very hard, but as a consequence we are not satisfied - we are very frustrated and we are disappointed.

"Maybe there is someone who can lead this programme better.

"If he is here, I am not very happy, but OK, I have to change the positions."

Over the Canadian GP weekend, F1 sporting chief Ross Brawn told the BBC the championship values Honda and "if we can do anything to support their efforts to improve for the future we will do that."

Following those comments, Hasegawa spoke to Brawn.

"He said I'm happy to support Honda if you have a request," said Hasegawa.

"We have to ask him for support. I very much appreciate the offer.

"We will continue to talk to him. I'm sure he'll support us."

When asked if Brawn said he wanted Honda to stay in F1, Hasegawa said: "He didn't comment about that but I feel naturally he is thinking about that, that he wants Honda to stay, that's why he has offered support."

e7558438e8a389e64399bec7e705008f.jpg

#529 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 20:33

Ko njega hebe, oni od gore trebaju zaposliti nekog bogotaca ko Ilijena da im lepo složi PJ. Hasegava trenutno radi najbolji posao a vezan je ko Hudini.

#530 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 21:12

Opa! Idemo!

Report: Honda to deliver McLaren F1 an engine upgrade in Baku

THE TEAM HAS STRUGGLED THIS SEASON AND RISKS LOSING THE SERVICES OF FERNANDO ALONSO

Honda appears set to deliver a much-needed engine upgrade this weekend in Baku.

In Canada just over a week ago, the McLaren F1 leadership admitted their frustration was at a boiling point after the team's hapless partner failed to deliver an upgrade as scheduled. Honda's F1 chief Yusuke Hasegawa then said he could not promise it would even be ready for the following race in Azerbaijan.

But he has now told the Japanese publication Sportiva that help is on the way this week.

"There will be some kind of improvement in the combustion engine in Baku," Hasegawa said. "I don't know if you can call it specification three, but we'll definitely introduce something, even if it is intermediate."

The report said Honda has been working hard on "specification three" at its facility in Sakura to address the current power unit's problems, including excessive vibration and a 90-hp performance deficit. But Hasegawa played down hopes the new engine will completely end Honda's 2017 troubles.

"If you improve the combustion engine, the temperature of the exhaust decreases by being more efficient, which reduces the energy recovered through the turbo and MGU-H, making it necessary to change these parts too," he said. "The situation is more complicated than people can imagine."

The outcome of Honda's latest efforts to improve could be the final straw for the McLaren partnership -- and the next turning point in the career of Fernando Alonso.

"Due to some of his decisions, Fernando could be remembered as one of the lost talents of F1," former Honda F1 team boss Nick Fry is quoted by Spain's La Sexta.

#531 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 22:00

Specifikacija 2.62, na kraju 2020. stizu do specifikacije 3.0 :yawn:

#532 Sam633

Sam633
  • Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 22:09

Pa da, to je to. Taman 40-tak trka do 2020.

Za svaku trku, po jedna verzija. 2.63, 2.64, 2.65, 2.66, 2.67...

Oprostite mi, morao sam ... :rotflmao:

#533 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 19:53

Ovo polako postaje prava sapunska opera:

Toto Wolff insists Mercedes will not agree a deal with McLaren over a future power unit supply unless it has ended its relationship with Honda.

The McLaren-Honda partnership has become increasingly strained over recent weeks following further criticism of the Japanese manufacturer from McLaren executive director Zak Brown. While initial discussions between Mercedes and McLaren took place earlier this year, Wolff says he would rather see a clear resolution to McLaren's current situation before he would be willing to agree a deal.

"There's quite some momentum in the market at the moment, which we watch from the sidelines," Wolff said at the FIA Sport Conference in Geneva. "This is a position we have put ourselves in because the most important thing is that Honda performs, stays in the sport and has a good deal with its customer teams or works teams. We wouldn't want to interfere at that stage, that is our priority.

"[Supplying McLaren next year] is not our priority at the moment. First we would like to see Honda and McLaren sorting out their relationship."

When it was suggested to Wolff that McLaren and Honda were investigating the possibility of divorce, the Mercedes boss – who also said supplying an additional team would be feasible – reiterated any future deal would only be possible if a split was agreed.

"If you are being considered as the new bride you want the couple to divorce first before you jump into the bed ... We tried her out for 20 years...

"The main priority is for Honda to stay in the sport and for Honda to have a functioning relationship with its customers. That's why at the moment we do not wish to dive into this topic."

Honda is currently contracted to remain as partner to McLaren in 2018 while also adding Sauber as a customer team, although the latter deal was agreed with team principal Monisha Kaltenborn, who left her role on Wednesday.

A taman sam mislio da je sve reseno i da cemo uvaliti Japance Vilijamsu, kad ono niti Vilijams zainteresovan za Hondu niti Mercedes za Meklaren... :o

#534 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 22:43

Ajde sad lepo da se zahvalimo "novinarima" i "insajderima" na prelepo serviranim patkama  :hail:

first-bbq.jpg

HA! al su nam uterali svi "novinari"  :hail: a mi verujemo....  :twak:

#535 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 13:39

Honda sada nije sigurna da li ce PU specifikacija 2.62 biti vozena ovog vikenda, odlucice u petak :lol:

Mansure, Zek, terajte ovu bagru makar Meklaren ne osvojio nijedan bod ove sezone!

#536 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 20:37

Eric Boullier, Racing Director: "We knew coming into this race that it would be a tough weekend for the whole team. Fernando had a nice little engine upgrade to try this weekend - but, unfortunately, we broke the gearbox in FP2. It was a Friday unit, with high mileage, but we still managed to see some progress, which was good. Still, with both drivers facing grid penalties that would relegate them to either the back row of the grid or possibly a start from the pit-lane, we knew we'd need to do something a little different from the norm to get the most out of our weekend. So we decided to treat today as a little bit of an intensive test session, running a different Friday programme to normal. Of course, that doesn't mean we'll overlook the grand prix - after all, we still have to deliver a race for our fans, our partners, and for everybody working hard in Woking, Sakura and Milton Keynes. But we've adopted a different approach, trying some different ways of working to see if we can do things better or if we can learn something useful for the future."

Yusuke Hasegawa, Honda: "We came to Baku armed with an update for Fernando's PU, which we ran during both practice sessions today. Working through our programme in accordance with today's schedule, I can confirm that we were able to see the effectiveness of the update in the data. It was disappointing that Fernando had to stop the car during FP2, and unfortunately for us it was before doing his timed lap, but we still saw certain progress with the power of the PU. Overall, I regard today as positive - we didn't have any major issues with the new spec PU, and I feel that we've taken an encouraging step forward. Although it was Stoffel's first time at this circuit, he had a good first outing, and we were able to work through his programme in accordance with our schedule. As this is a power-hungry circuit with long straights, tomorrow's qualifying will no doubt be tough for us, but, as always, we'll keep pushing to do our best."

Dzabe, i dalje si klovn!

vm19xxw03098-05-mc.jpg

#537 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 18:16

Izjave nakon kvala

Alonso:

We did a good job today in terms of preparing for the race: we only used one set of tyres, put in low fuel and did some checks.
We know we’re not competitive around here, but the race is going to be long and demanding. We’ve seen many mistakes from almost every driver, and we need to avoid making any of those tomorrow.
In these kinds of grands prix, we need to try and finish the race, get some data for the team, and keep developing the car.
We need to make sure we keep away from the walls tomorrow. Let’s also hope we can end up in the points.

Vandoorne:

I think I was always destined to start 19th this weekend!
There were no big surprises for us in qualifying today. Our focus this weekend has always been on the race – today doesn’t mean too much, really. We always expected to struggle a little bit around here, we’ve not been on the pace all weekend, so let’s just see what happens tomorrow.
This is a tricky circuit – the long straights mean the brakes and tyres get cool, so the braking zones are very difficult to get right. There are definitely some opportunities to be had out on track – we’ve seen drivers going off in every session, so we’ll be looking to benefit from those.

Bouiler:

This afternoon’s result was particularly disappointing – we always knew that we’d be towards the back due to the engine penalties both drivers have taken this weekend, but it’s never satisfying to be right at the back of the grid.
Our focus has primarily been on developing a car for the race. While we wanted to go out and put on a decent performance for everyone this afternoon, we knew that the emphasis was always on tomorrow.
We’ve seen spills and incidents in every session so far this weekend, so we’ll be aiming to capitalise on every opportunity to move up through the field. We are still racers, and we’ll be giving it everything tomorrow.

Hasegawa:

We expected qualifying to be a challenge today as Baku is a power-hungry circuit with long straights. It was doubly tough for everyone in the team as we knew we’d be starting at the back of the grid with penalties whatever this afternoon’s result.
Despite this, we thought we had the potential to get in to Q2 here; therefore it was disappointing that both cars were out in the first session. We’ve reverted back to the spec-two engine after Fernando’s issue in FP2, but we saw some positive PU power improvements yesterday so I think they would have put us further up the grid.
We will start from the back of the grid tomorrow but I’m sure that both of our talented drivers will continue to push and do their very best. Also, this is a tricky race track through narrow streets, which might give us the opportunity to capitalise on any opportunity to collect some points.

Prvo boldano:

Jel ono beše bio menjač? Ili je možda riknuo apdejt motora s unutrašnjim izgaranjem? Previše se pitanja vrti oko RA617H. Ajd verujem, ima ulja u menjaču i kad pukne u dodiru s vrućim delovima može zadimiti ali ono je bilo previše dima za moj ukus. RA617H je toliko kvarljiva da je postala kreativna kod kvarova, ono pišanje u Barseloni je pobedilo...

Drugo boldano:

RA617H je užasna ali hvala bogu da imamo vanzemaljce koji nas mogu dovesti u krug osvajača bodova...  :ajme: #believein1998belgiangp

#538 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 18:27

:ajme:

Alonso: McLaren are so slow others can’t tell when we’re on quick laps

Fernando Alonso says misunderstandings with the Red Bull drivers during practice and qualifying were caused because they couldn’t tell when he was on a flying lap.

Alonso was heard complaining on his radio during qualifying that Daniel Ricciardo had spoiled his lap. However he believes his car’s low straight-line speed led Red Bull to believe he was not on a flying lap.

“[It was] the same with Max [Verstappen] yesterday,” said Alonso. “I think the start of the lap probably they get confused, because our speed is that slow, that they think probably we go to the pit lane, we are in a slow lap.”

“But no, this is our speed, we are starting a timed lap, is the way it is. I think they get surprised a little bit. They overtake me in the first corner, I overtake them in the second corner, and we both lose the laps, yesterday and today.”

“It didn’t have any impact because it was in the beginning of the session when the tyres are cold and I think we both set the fastest laps at the end of the run, so that was OK. I’m sorry if they are confused because of our speed but that’s the way it is.”

Alonso was eliminated in Q1 for the first time this year in qualifying at Baku. He says the team’s only hope of a good result tomorrow is if other drivers hit trouble.

“We’ve never been in the top ten so far in the any of the sessions so I guess tomorrow is also going to be difficult for us,” he said.

“We saw on the practice many incidents, many things going on in this circuit. We need to keep focused, we need to keep the concentration very high, away from the walls, and hopefully finish the race in a good result.”

#539 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 19:44

Baku 'most painful weekend' in motorsport - McLaren's Eric Boullier

McLaren racing director Eric Boullier has described Formula 1's Azerbaijan Grand Prix as the most painful weekend he's experienced in motorsport.

The Woking team headed to Baku knowing both Fernando Alonso and Stoffel Vandoorne would start at the back of the grid because it would fit new Honda power unit elements, having notified the FIA of some of those changes on Monday evening.

Alonso has accrued 40 places of penalties for using his fifth V6 engine on top of a new MGU-K, MGU-H and turbocharger, while Vandoorne has picked up 35 places.

McLaren has also struggled for pace, with Alonso 2.334s seconds off the pace in Q1 in 16th and Vandoorne last - meaning neither escaped Q1.

"I'm a racer like these guys [Alonso and Vandoorne], so this is the most painful weekend I've ever had, I think," said Boullier.

Having used swathes of components already with McLaren facing another 13 races this season, multiple grid penalties will be inevitable.

Boullier says he is not thinking about the future, but instead focusing on making the best of the McLaren-Honda package as it evolves.

"I don't think about it," he said. "Just race-by-race, and upgrade-by-upgrade, and we'll see," said Boullier.

But Boullier did say he could see improvements from the 'spec three' Honda V6 engine run by Alonso during Friday practice but that was taken out for Saturday's running.

"It's good to see some improvements in the performance coming," he said when asked about the performance of the engine.

Alonso stressed that while McLaren did not focus its efforts on qualifying, given it was always going to start at the back, he does not expect a big improvement in the race and is hoping for incidents ahead to boost the chances of a points finish.

"We knew that we would start last, so our aim today was to do a good qualifying just to check the car and low fuel but the result was not very important," said Alonso.

"It has been a difficult weekend, we've never been in the top 10 in any of the sessions, we know it's going to be tough tomorrow again.

"The race is going to be long with so many mistakes from all of us, so we need to stay away from the walls tomorrow and hopefully finish the race with a good result."

Vandoorne hinted reaching Q2 might have been possible had he got as good a tow as he did during Saturday's free practice session.

He was 0.713s off the slowest of the drivers to escape Q1, Pascal Wehrlein in 15th, so a gain that he estimated at seven-to-eight tenths could have been enough.

"The last lap I had a bit of traffic and didn't get a tow onto the straight, " said Vandoorne.

"I don't know if we would have been able to get into Q2. It's difficult to say how much time we lose on a lap, but during FP3 we had a tow and gained seven to eight tenths."

#540 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 20:48

Zaboravio si:

Emmett_Kelly_1953.jpg