Formula E '15/'16

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#31 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 12:42

Magneti Mareli je napravio elektromotor u okviru pravila za treću sezonu.

CP_K2VtWUAASIVm.jpg

#32 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 18:00

The 10 Formula E teams will be limited to just two driver changes per car during season two.

Last season 30 drivers took part in the all-electric racing series, with some teams changing drivers multiple times. This season they will be limited to just two changes, and no changes will be permitted during the final three races of the season to avoid any potential conflict in the fight for the championship.

In the event of force majeure and the driver is unavailable for an unforeseen reason, a change of driver will be permitted at the discretion of the Stewards.

All drivers must also comply with the new e-Licence system, which is a mandatory requirement to participate in an FIA Formula E Championship event. As well as taking part in a specific FIA training session to cover the most important points of electrical safety, technical and sporting aspects of the series, drivers must have accumulated 20 points in the previous three seasons under the FIA points system used to qualify for an F1 Super Licence.

A driver judged by the FIA to have consistently demonstrated outstanding ability in single-seater formula cars, but with no opportunity to qualify under any of the requirements above, can still obtain an e-Licence.

Any driver change now has to be announced two weeks prior to the event.

#33 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 15:02

Sebastian Buemi predstavio novo livreje kacige

CQEts4dWEAAnTFm.jpg

#34 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 21:14

Saznao sam prve vesti o redizajniranoj stazi u Pekingu.Prva šikana će biti uklonjena,ostale sitne promene ćemo saznati uskoro..

The technical future of the Formula E Championship has continued to be discussed at a meeting of the championship’s Technical Working Group in Geneva on Tuesday.

Motorsport.com has learned that the eight designated manufacturers all meet with delegates from the FIA, and representatives from Spark, McLaren Electronics and Williams Advanced Engineering.

The meeting of the group, which was formed last December, and meets every three months, will discuss recommendations for the continued vision of the championship's five-year roadmap plan.

The FIA has continued to exert pressure on different aspects of the nascent championship since the end of the successful first season last June.

The Technical Working Group works on a far-sighted agenda that discusses and actions policies on where the championship is going technically and how it will get there.

"Previous meetings have seen some serious differences of opinion on what the FIA would like to see from the championship and what the teams want to pursue," one attendee of the meeting told Motorsport.com today.

"The economic realities of running in a global FIA Championship have come to the forefront of the previous discussions that have been held. Generally they have been sensible talks, despite them (the FIA) wanting see an acceleration of the technology.

"The realisation that OEMs are not coming on-board as quickly as everyone anticipated means the original ambitions have to be tempered slightly."

Last month Motorsport.com uncovered the complex negotiations and disagreements that took place regarding the alteration in spec to the Williams Advanced Engineering made battery spec.

The matter was resolved via detailed discussions between the FIA, FEH and WAE in July whereby the 170kW race power directive was granted, but under specific conditions written in to the recently completed sporting regulations which are yet to be made public.

Potentially, strict guidelines within the agreement are believed to cover potential cost implications if the agreed conditions of (power) use are breached.

Despite this flashpoint Motorsport.com understands that a softening of the FIA's standpoint on several issues have been felt recently, including a mooted acceleration of technical development to ensure a one car per driver set-up ahead of the season five target.

Edited by alenpetak11, 29 September 2015 - 21:17.

#35 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:27

Australia and Hong Kong set for Formula E events

Formula E is planning to visit Hong Kong and Australia in season three of the all-electric championship, Motorsport.com can exclusively reveal.

Plans for both races are in their advanced stages, and agreements are believed to be close to confirming the events as part of the opening leg of the 2016/17 season.

Montreal is highly likely to host the season three opener, followed by an event in Hong Kong as part of an Asian/Australasian leg.

The Hong Kong race is likely to be October 2016, while an Australian date will follow in November.

Motorsport.com understands that Formula E Holdings Ltd, the promoter of the FIA Formula E Championship, has recently visited both Hong Kong and at least two sites for a potential Australian race. One of those sites is known to be Sydney.

Formula E CEO Alejandro Agag was open about the Hong Kong plans but would not go in to details on the Australian race, telling Motorsport.com: “Probably the first race in season three will be Montreal, and then we go to Asia where we have had very good conversations with Hong Kong, but nothing is announced yet.

"We are talking to two cities in Australia, which will bolt on to the Asian leg at the end of the year. Then we plan to go from Australia to South America.”

Looking further ahead at season four in 2017/18, Agag confirmed that races in Tokyo and New York were being worked on.

“We are having some conversations with New York. It is a good long-term prospect,” said Agag.

“I went to Tokyo where we did the demo last month and met with the governor of Tokyo and it was an excellent meeting.

"They are very keen and we are looking at going through the processes there, but it looks very good.”

http://www.motorspor...rmula-e-events/

#36 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 16:33

The Formula E race director will have the power to declare a Full Course Yellow (FCY) period during season two of the all-electric racing series.

Under the FCY, the drivers will be limited to 50kph, must maintain the gap to the car in front at the same distance it was before the caution and proceed in single file. Overtaking is strictly prohibited.

The FCY will be declared by means of a board hung out at the marshals’ posts accompanied by a waved yellow flag. Any car being driven erratically or unnecessarily slowly will be reported to the stewards.

The pitlane will remain open during the FCY period, but the 50kph limit will apply to the pitlane too. Cars entering or exiting the pitlane may overtake cars on the race track in between the Safety Car lines.

A FCY may be followed by a Safety Car intervention if the race director decides that the problem remains unsolved and requires further intervention.

Also new for season two is the introduction of a revised penalty system. The stewards now have four options available to them, the application of which will depend on the severity of the incident.

They are:

A)     A five-second time penalty. The driver can either stop for five seconds in pitlane before their pitstop commences. Or if the infringement happens after their stop, the time penalty is added to their race time.

B)     A 10-second time penalty. This is added in the same way as the five-second one.

C)     A drive-through penalty. The driver must enter and exit the pitlane without stopping.

D)    A 10-second stop and go penalty. The driver must stop at their pit box for at least 10 seconds before rejoining the race.

#37 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:25

Michelin will continue to supply the FIA Formula E Championship with its tyres until the end of 2018/19. The French firm won the tender from the FIA; the World Motor Sport Council confirmed today.

Michelin has served as a Technical Partner to Formula E since the championship’s creation after distinguishing itself during the FIA’s initial selection process in 2013, due to the company’s expertise in the design and manufacture of energy-efficient, high-performance tyres.

Michelin made the deal for the first two seasons but has now been able to extend its partnership. No details have been revealed. Michelin currently supplies 18″ all-weather tyres.

“We are delighted to have been selected by the FIA once again and to be able to continue our involvement in this competition, which Michelin helped to found,” said Michelin motorsport director Pascal Couasnon.

“Formula E is a superb laboratory to foster innovation in the field of durable mobility in cities and built-up areas and Michelin is actively exploiting this golden opportunity.”

#38 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 15:05

The second season of the FIA Formula E Championship will conclude in London on July 2/3.

The date for the season finale was confirmed by the World Motor Sport Council, which met today in Paris.

When the initial draft of the calendar was released in July this year, the date was left to be confirmed. The WMSC also rubber-stamped the Super Pole qualifying concept, whereby the five fastest cars in qualifying will go into a one-lap shoot-out for pole.

Changes to FanBoost to allow for hashtag and in-race voting were also given the official green light.

#39 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 21:45

Pre nekoliko meseci sam postao opsednut idejom o Formula E trci u Atini i to na Olimpijskom Parku,napravio sam prvi nacrt staze dugačke 2.5km i gotovo odmah mi se svideo.Drugi pravac bi prolazio kroz prelepu Agora sekciju.Staza je odlična ali trebao bi napraviti još izmena.Čoveče,zamišljam kako bi Agora bila prelepa i spektakularna na malim ekranima,a tek na onboard snimcima..

Staza:

CQQcgaUUcAAXYVj.png

Napravio sam puno testnih krugova u F1c a najbolji krug je bio u trajanju od 1:06.782.Staza je solidna i ima dobru selekciju krivina.Prilaz prvoj krivini i ulazak u drugu me podseća na Krivine 9 i 10 na Šakiru što bi stvorilo lepe prilike za preticanja s efektom iznenađenja.Krivina 1 bi bila spektakularna na startovima jer pomalo podseća na onu u Suzuci.Nakon Agora pravca dolazi Krivina 3 koja je isto tako dobra za preticanja.Od Krivine 4 pa do Krivine 12 imamo seriju sporih,srednje brzih i brzih krivina koje imaju dobar "flow".Krivina 13 je vrlo dugačka i poseduje rastuću krivulju koja ima vrhunac baš na kočenju,takvo nešto testira komponente bolida i samog vozača ali pošto bi od Krivine 14 napravio skretanje od 80º stvorilo bi prilike za preticanja.Krivine 15 i 16 su srednje brze a pitlejnu se prilazi s poslednje krivine.

Sveukupno,staza je odlična za vožnju što zadovoljava vozača a što se tiče "showa" i tu zadovoljava kriterije pošto ima dovoljno mesta za preticanje.Također mesta za gledališta ima na pretek.

Agora sekcija:

CQQccuQVEAA05ii.jpg

CQQcdbOVEAAMs0u.jpg

Olimpijski kompleks viđen iz vazduha

CQQcegpUsAAhoh3.jpg

#40 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 23:45

Japan bi mogao ugostiti svoju inaguralnu FE ePri trku najranije od 4. sezone,rekao je Agag posle poslednje posete Japanu.Svakako možemo očekivati da Tokio dobije tu privilegiju te ako je verovati poslednjim navodima 4. sezona imat će zajedno s Japanom čak 17. ePri trka.

Sve ovo sam izvukao s ovog japanskog izvora.

#41 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 16:27

Prateća FE junior serija neće se nastaviti u drugoj sezoni.Ovo je loša vest za ljubitelje ove serije i ljude koji rade u njoj ali mora da je olakšanje za mnoge.Vozači su rekli da je vrlo bolno voziti junior FE,prespori bolidi na predugim stazama su prava agonija.

Ja imam odlično rešenje.

Formula E će u petoj sezoni biti 33% jača negoli bolidi iz inaguralne sezone,kada bude završila četvrta sezona onda prava junior serija može debitovati.U ozbiljnoj FE junior seriji će učestvovati bolidi s prve sezone i takmičiće se kao uvodna trka pre FE.

Organizatori ePri trka će morati napraviti takav raspored koji će morati trpiti FE,FE2 i FE školsku seriju (neka se takmiče na skraćenim verzijama staza).

#42 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 20:59

Hong Kong secures Formula E calendar spot

CQ0SASlWsAAHVZn.jpg

As predicted earlier by ElectricAutosport.com, the Hong Kong ePrix is to be announced on Friday and will be scheduled for October 2016.

Hong Kong has been been working on a Formula E event since early 2013 and was scheduled on the initial inaugural calendar. But the proposed track raised safety questions and different political departments couldn’t act fast enough.

A 2.2-kilometre harbourfront street track will be located in Central. It uses the same Lung Wo Road as proposed initially, but the cars won’t pass the tunnel at high speed. In addition, streets and roundabouts north of the main street will be used to complete the track.

More to follow.

Staza nije baš dugačka 2.2km,prava dužina joj je 1.95km.Deluje agresivno i pomalo nakaradno.Sad odma ću je provozati u F1c nakon što sklopim teksturu..

#43 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 23:03

NEKSTEV TCR predstavio livreje za drugu sezonu:

CQyOZwsWsAAkGRU.jpg

Pošto još uvek ne znam u kojem će smeru ići ePri staza u Hong Kongu a predpostavljam da će ono biti u smeru kretanja kazaljke na satu odlučio sam je kao takvu testirati u F1c s naravno FE bolidom.Utisci su mešani i to u velikom kontrastu.S jedne strane volim agresivnost piste koja pruža satisfakciju vozaču dok s druge to svojstvo smeta jer deluje kao da su sve krivine "nabacane lopatom".Pa evo da počnem s analizom (verzija staze u smeru kazaljke sata).

Staza počinje s pravcem dugačkim 370m (od startne linije pa do Krivine 1 imaš 220m pravca) i to bi moglo stvoriti lepe prilike za preticanja na startu trke ali i u nastavku.Skučenost ukosnice nebi trebao predstavljati neki problem (makar je veća od one iz Putrahaje).Nakon ukosnice sledi najduži pravac na stazi (600m) koji se završava s 90º krivinom .Preticanja su čak i ovde moguća uz pomalo kamikazne manerve,ali nakon toga više ne postoje prilike za iste.Šta ste uradili u prve dve krivine određuje vašu poziciju jer kasnije nemožete zaobilaziti.Od krivine 3 pa do zadnje krivine ulazite u niz vezanih srednje brzih i sporih krivina koje zahtevaju iznimnu preciznost jer izgubljeno vreme u jednoj od krivina može značajno uticati na tempo u ostalima te tako gubite vreme zbog "domino efekta" uzrokovano greškom.

Najbolje vreme kruga mi je bilo u trajanju od 1:02.337.

#44 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:57

Predstavljen službeni nacrt Hong Kong staze:

CQ3W3w7WcAAdW-s.jpg

Hong Kong ePrix set to feature on season three calendar

Hong Kong is set to feature on the calendar for season three of the FIA Formula E Championship.

The Hong Kong ePrix will take place on October 9 2016 subject to FIA track homologation. The 2km circuit will run between Lung Wo Road and the Star Ferry, with cars reaching speeds of up to 225kph (140mph). 

Exactly one year from now the cars will hit the track for the Hong Kong ePrix with DHL, the championship’s Official Logistics Partner, delivering Formula E to the city’s Central district.

Announced at a press conference at the Central Harbourfront Event space along with the reigning Formula E champion Nelson Piquet Jr, Formula E CEO Alejandro Agag, said: “The Hong Kong ePrix will be one of the highlights on the FIA Formula E Championship calendar. As one of the most innovative, cutting-edge and fun-loving cities in the world, Hong Kong and Formula E share many of the same qualities. We look forward to bringing all the fun and entertainment of Formula E to this amazing city, and international motorsport back to Hong Kong.”

Lawrence Yu Kam-Kee, President of the Hong Kong Automobile Association (HKAA), the SAR’s official motorsport body and the driving force behind the project, said: “I would like to thank the Hong Kong Government, and particularly the Tourism Commission, for their support in helping to make the Hong Kong ePrix a reality. The street circuit will showcase our city to millions around the world, and demonstrate that Hong Kong can stage a major international event of the very highest calibre. The Hong Kong ePrix will be far more than a race; it will be a celebration for the entire community.”

Aguri potvrdio Betrona i da Koštu za drugu sezonu!

Edited by alenpetak11, 09 October 2015 - 11:51.

#45 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:12

Vestburi Žilet (radnik FEM,FE verzija F1 FOMa) je ovu sliku post-ao na Tviter.Pogled na Hong Kongšku stazu :

CQ3laLuXAAAgHsg.jpg

Napravio sam ovo da se snađete na gornjoj slici

7kXAIwC.jpg