Photo
- - - - -

Sochi 2014

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
423 replies to this topic

#16 Skyglider

Skyglider
  • Members
  • 9,164 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 16:12

Ja cu najvise da pratim hokej i da navijam za USA. Od ostalih sportova cu da propratim ski skokove, brzo klizanje i po koji slalom.

#17 Bojan_PFC

Bojan_PFC
  • Banned
  • 898 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 18:11

Niko ne gleda otvaranje, Tomu i njegovu Danicu uhvatila kamera, opet imaju srpski sal kupljen od Kineza na buvljaku :lol+: :D

#18 Janne240

Janne240
  • Members
  • 6,077 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 18:20

...gleda se gleda...defile

#19 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 19:29

Ovi moji ne prenose bijatlon sutra a ni skokove prekosutra :frust:

E da mi je neko pricao da cu i olimpijadu gledati preko strima :-1:

#20 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • Members
  • 21,299 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 19:37

Odlicno je otvaranje. Svaka cast.

Bez preterivanja sa specijalnim efektima i pravo uzivanje u baletu....

#21 Skyglider

Skyglider
  • Members
  • 9,164 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 20:02

Sasvim dobra ceremonija otvaranja.

#22 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • Members
  • 21,299 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 23:34

1016305_10152201952069111_1959547087_n.p

#23 F@tZadd

F@tZadd
  • Members
  • 17,083 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 23:38

Ovi moji ne prenose bijatlon sutra a ni skokove prekosutra :frust:
E da mi je neko pricao da cu i olimpijadu gledati preko strima :-1:

Sad kucam sa mob pa ne mogu da proverim,ali pokusaj na ovom streamu znam da imaju dosta prenosa u HD-u(gledao sam KHL) mozda bude i nesto sa ZOI ,u pitanju je Laola1.

Imam jos jedan kanal u HD-u ali to sutra popodne kad se dokopam lap-a

#24 Kido from Junkovac

Kido from Junkovac
  • Members
  • 6,635 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:32

Kanadska TV sad samo hvali Ruse, za ceremoniju otvaranja i smestaj sportista.

#25 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • Members
  • 21,299 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:34

Da li neko ima neki pouzdan link gde mogu da se prate igre....

Ovo je katastrofa sta nam rade...

#26 nemanjaol

nemanjaol
  • Members
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:00

BBC2

http://www.time4tv.c.../09/bbc-two.php

nbc

http://www.time4tv.c...rts-network.php

Prvo zlato za na igrama i to za Amere u slopestyle-u osvojio Sage Kotsenberg, i to je iznenadjenje kazu komentatori, ja nisam cuo za njega ranije ali ne pratim nesto posebno. Max Pero prvi favorit je zavrsio peti. Veliki pritisak, skoro pola takmicara nije lepo odradilo voznju. Samo sam popizdeo posto sam propustio pobednicko spustanje dok sam trazio strim posto je bilo na samom pocetku.

#27 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 13:27

Treći i poslednji trening - muški spust. Ja bih bio prezadovoljan, kad bi ovako izgledao i podijum sutra.

USA.png

MILLER Bode 2:06.09

NOR.png

SVINDAL Aksel Lund 2:06.75

ITA.png

FILL Peter 2:07.09

Miller je bio najbrži u dva od tri treninga, ima izuzetnu formu. Pista je sami led, odgovara agresivnom, skoro hazarderskom stili vožnje. Pretpostavljam, zlato ili DNF.

50612_G08_W01.jpg

Bode Miller: "It's a pleasure for me to ski on this track."

KRASNAYA POLYANA - Bode MILLER (USA) was the name on everyone's lips after the men's third and final training session on Saturday morning, following his utter mastery of the fearsome course.

"I was going to go easier but seeing those first couple of guys crashing (PERKO and Brice ROGER), I decided not to do that. It is so fast and the snow is so hard that you don't want to sacrifice edge pressure and grip on the snow for aerodynamics," said MILLER.

The 2010 super combined Olympic champion finished fastest in a time of 2 minutes and 06.09 seconds.

"The whole middle [section] you can see the glare ice reflection but it's a pleasure for me to ski on this track. I would be angry with myself if I had wasted this opportunity to properly run on this track," said MILLER.

In what is being increasingly seen as a two-skier shootout, world downhill champion Aksel Lund SVINDAL (NOR) finished second fastest, 0.66 seconds behind the 36-year-old MILLER.

The Norwegian is unequivocal about the challenge he faces in Sunday's race. 

"I think I will have to beat Bode MILLER. He is really fast and skis really well. What he is doing is impressive," said SVINDAL.

Very few skiers passed through the media centre without mentioning MILLER's extraordinary form. USA teammate Steven NYMAN'S perspective was typical. 

"The other skiers think they are skiing well but they're half a second behind. When you see guys in the zone it's impressive and that, evidently, is where he (MILLER) is now," said NYMAN. 

Perhaps the worrying thing for his rivals was MILLER'S final comment.

"I could do better."

Running first and third respectively, PERKO and ROGER both crashed on the middle part of the course on a day that saw many athletes struggle to navigate the tough downhill. Ten racers failed to complete their training runs. Both PERKO and ROGER, after receiving medical attention, skied to the finish.

Shortly after the training, ROGER wrote an update on his Facebook.

"A childhood dream just turned into dust...I broke my ACL today and therefore my season ends here," he wrote.

Concerns were raised by some observers about the amount of time it took medical assistants to reach PERKO.

"After today's downhill training, there was a meeting with the organising committee and medical services to fine tune the communication between all parties so all personnel are prepared to act as soon as the course is clear if a skier needs medical assistance," Guenter HUJARA said after the training.

"Ample medical coverage is present at all of the races here in Sochi, ensuring the safety and health of all competitors. In the downhill, there are eight areas where a total of 16 doctors are on standby. During today's training, the medical service, the rescue service and the helicopter were all in place and ready to provide assistance."

Guillermo FAYED (FRA) will take ROGER's place on the French team.

We wish ROGER a quick recovery and hope to see him back on skis soon. An update on PERKO will most likely be made available at tonight's TCM after 17.30.

Nadajmo se, da će Perko biti zdrav.

Edited by alberto.ascari, 08 February 2014 - 13:28.

#28 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 15:42

Nisu mi skremblovali RTS :thumbs:

Jedino sto je smejurija slusati ove nase komentatore :rotflmao:

Izggleda da je prelaka staza, svi sve pogadjaju, to ubija lepotu bijatlona :(

Edit: Kakvi kreteni, odu na reklame u momentu kad Milanko i Furkad ulaze na streliste :frust: :frust: :frust:

Edited by romantik, 08 February 2014 - 15:59.

#29 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • Members
  • 21,299 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 16:16

Bjorndalen .....Legenda, ali legenda.....Ovo ce biti nestvarno, ako osvoji zlato.

#30 add me on xvideos

add me on xvideos
  • Members
  • 26,655 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 16:30

kakav jebeni bog, ovo je neverovatno :hail: