Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:21

Fernando Alonso looking beyond the ‘small world of Formula 1’
By Adam Cooper
Published on Saturday November 4th 2017

442a4b152c4e51b63b23dabb4c17674e.jpg

Fernando Alonso says he plans to continue to explore life beyond the "small world of Formula 1" by sampling different racing series.

The Spaniard, who will follow up his Indianapolis 500 adventure by contesting the 2018 Daytona 24 Hours with McLaren chief Zak Brown's United Autosports team, reiterated his desire to demonstrate his driving talent by being successful outside F1.

"I want to be the best driver in the world," he said.

"To do that you need to compete in different series, you need to win in different cars, and sometimes you need to go out of this small world of F1.

"This is smaller than motorsport, motorsport is more than F1. My plans for motorsport are much greater than everyone will think.

"I've been trying this for eight or nine years now, and I could not succeed with any of the bosses that I had before.

"Zak understood that motorsport is bigger than what we think, and some of the experiences that we had in the Indy 500, some of the value that McLaren has now in the US thanks to that approach, it's a win-win situation for everyone."

Alonso's Daytona effort is widely seen as a precursor for a future Le Mans drive, but he insists that no decision has been made on that front.

"There are things ongoing with different opportunities that are there, for Le Mans, for other series as well," he said.

"We'll try to make the best decision. I'm excited, and it's great to be back in the States for another race in January.

"In less than one year I will do Indy 500 and Daytona 24 Hours. It's a good opportunity to race in these iconic events.

"Obviously it's [my] first time in a prototype car, so it's a nice experience that will help me for the future as well, in whatever series I may compete.

"As with Indianapolis, it's a learning race, it's a challenge for myself.

"But there is no doubt that once when we'll be there, the victory will be on our heads, because we don't go to any race just to participate, we go to win it."

0ca80c58eaebc11bb3d5e9c2f3e4c040.jpg

Alonso downplayed the suggestion that Brown wants him to mentor McLaren junior Lando Norris - who he will share the car with alongside Phil Hanson - in the same way that Alex Wurz did with Lance Stroll at Daytona in 2016.

"That's not the main reason," he said.

"Lando has the talent and had everything to succeed in the future.

"It's an experience that we will both put in our pocket, and maybe it's useful for the future.

"Whenever I can help Lando, not in Daytona specifically, more in F1 or in the simulator or whatever job he's doing right now, it's great for both for the present to keep improving the car.

"[It is also] great for the future, because McLaren will have a very strong driver very soon."

#677 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 14:29

Ovome fali 34 trke da prestigne Baricela na vecnoj listi po broju ucesca, posto je to jedini rekord koji moze da skine, verujem da ce ostati u F1 do kraja 2019.

#678 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 15:26

Dobro, mozda uzme i Triplu Krunu, i pridruzi se Gremu Hilu. Za to ima jos vremena.

#679 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 17:04

Alonsova kaciga za 24 sata Dejtone

EnVtyvc.jpg

#680 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 17:31

Alonso je spreman za Dejtonu :thumbs:

vtm827xit2801.jpg

#681 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 18:53

Former F1 driver Nelson Piquet says Fernando Alonso is to blame for his lack of success over the past decade.

Alonso became F1's youngest double world champion by 2006, but since then has failed to win another title with Renault, McLaren and Ferrari.

"Fernando Alonso has had the chance to win up to five world championships, but the reality is that there is always a mess wherever he is," said triple world champion Piquet.

"He is a fantastic driver, but also one who generates a lot of problems and in the end everyone ends up leaving the team," the Brazilian, whose son Nelson jr was Alonso's teammate in 2008, told La Sexta broadcaster.

"He is very bad politically in his work on the team. When you arrive on a team, at first you must be patient and work together, and later you win," Piquet added.

"But he always wants the best (straight away), and that is not the best way."

Piquet, 65, was also asked to compare Alonso with new quadruple world champion Lewis Hamilton, and he answered: "I do not think Alonso is better. I think they are at the same level."

#682 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 14:45

Hamilton je kriv sto Alonso nema vise od 2 titule.

#683 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 00:16

Hamilton je kriv sto Alonso nema vise od 2 titule.

Grešiš, veliki sam Alonsov fan ali....

Alonso-Seine-groessten-Unfaelle-1200x800

#684 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:21

Hamilton je kriv sto je Alonso napustio McLaren i otad su mu kolica krenula nizbrdo. A zamisli da Ham nije dosao u McLaren. Alonso bi osvojio titulu 2007 i 08 kasnije bi ga Mercedes pokupio 2013 i od 2014 do danas bi se jos naosvajao titula sa Meckom.

Edited by Arnold Schwarzenegger, 13 January 2018 - 11:24.

#685 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 13:23

Hamilton nije ništa zgrešio, osim što je hebeno brz. Alonso je sam sebe ukopo, seti se kvala na Mađarskoj 2007 i "spygatea" i ostalih stvari. I još pride je kao aktuelni šampion napravio onu dečiju glupost na kišnom Fudžiju...

#686 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 13:51

Pa nisam ni reko da je Ham nesto zgresio nego da je Ham 'kriv' sto Alonso danas nema vise od 2 naslova jer ga je Ham zajebo jer je brzi vozac!

The pair scored four wins each and led the Drivers' Championship for much of the year, but tensions arose within the team, some commentators claiming that Alonso was unable to cope with Hamilton's competitiveness.

#687 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 14:19

Alonso je brži od Hamiltona ali kada životinja u Alonsu se oseti ranjiva počne igrati one čuvene psihološke igrice koje na koncu uvek izgubi. Izele ga psihološke igrice, ko da je Dr. Haus ili nešto 5sI2Uuf.gif

#688 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 14:24

Alonso je brži od Hamiltona

I Deda Mraz postoji :lol+:

Izgubio je od Hama RUKIJA pa je pobego jer bi ponovo izgubio. Suoci se sa realnoscu. Na kraju krajeva pogledaj njihove uspehe-Ham ga je razvalio.

#689 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 18:10

Koliko se ja sećam imali su isti broj bodova, ali čik pogodi ko ih je namagarčio te 2007. godine. Jedan frlo pijani Finac, Pijandura brža od "najboljeg rukija" Hamiltona i "svemogućeg el magico" Alonsa

Kimi_Drunk.jpg

Živeo Kimi, our Lord!!!

Alonso je pobegao jer je morao, toliko se ufuro u psihološke igrice da si je natovario toliko leđa da s tim prtljagom, nikako nebi mogao dobiti ugovor za 2008.  Životinja ti je to, eto i Baton ga je pobedio u njihovoj prvoj zajedničkoj sezoni a isto to je uradio i pogodi ko- Tarso Markez. E izem ti ja takvu životinju, nevoli cimera u prvoj sezoni pa da ga hebeš.

#690 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 19:45

Pobedio ga Tarso Markes? Pobogu. 13-1 za Alonsa u kvalifikacijama, ovaj zavrsio jednu trku na devetom mestu kad su svi drugi odustali, i to sa tri kruga zaostatka, sto mu je donelo bolji plasman od Alonsa u prvenstvu (Alonsov najbolji plasman je bio 11. mesto od 16 kojih su zavrsili tu VN Japana).. Lik je dobio otkaz tri trke pre kraja koliko je bio uzasan, dva puta nije ni uspeo da se kvalifikuje za trku.

Ko je izgovorio recenicu "we were racing Fernando, Kimi winning and Lewis finishing second was adequate for us" na VN Kine 2007? Ron Denis, sef tima za koji je Alonso vozio.