50788412_925381271186319_293487688422942

Dvocifren broj sponzora..

#5162 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 18:00

Dvocifren broj sponzora..

Sto bi tek bilo da osvajaju titule, trebao bi im poseban papir za sponzore, ;)  i ove postojece u drugom redu vec su "usitnili"!  :lol+:

#5163 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 21:44

Zapravo Ferari ima samo jednog sponzora - Filip Moris. Imaju dugorocan ugovor sa njima po kome je Filip Moris zakupio kompletno sponzorstvo za fiksnu sumu ali ima pravo da ga svake godine "na parce" iznajmljuje drugima za profit, tako da su ovo ustvari sve sponzori Filip Morisa gde je Ferarijev bolid samo bilbord. Ovo je dobro za Ferari na dva nacina, prvo ne moraju sami da se cimaju oko marketinga, drugo imaju siguran prihod nevezan za rezultate, sav rizik pada na Filip Moris. Mozda bi Ferari da radi kao ostali timovi mogao nekad da izvuce i vecu sumu nego ovo sto su dogovorili, ali takodje bi rizikovali da ostanu i sa mnogo manje. A interes Filipa Morisa je u tome sto u vreme kad je reklamiranje duvanskih proizvoda prakticno univerzalno zabranjeno i kada niko nece ni stapom za pecanje da ih dirne oni ovako i dalje imaju marketinski upliv u vrhunski sport.

#5164 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 16:51

Sponzor ima toliko koliko ih je (svi oni koji se nalaze na bolidu i zaglavljima pisama, majcama i zastitnim odijelima vozaca i drugim marketinskim polugama...trenutno 26 ako sam dobro brojao?).

E sad, da li dolaze direktno ili preko PM je druga stvar, i potpuno nebitna, o kojoj mozemo da raspravljamo, ali bi bilo bezpedmetno, jer je sadrzina ugovora izmedju Ferrarija i PM poznata samo glavonjama, i advokatima, iz te dvije firme i vjerovatno se mijenja od ugovora do ugovora kao u $ dijelu tako i u ovlastenjima.

#5165 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 18:12

Ne kritikujem, naprotiv, taj Ferarijev model sponzorstva bi mozda mogao biti interesantan i za druge timove danas kad je frka sa'vatati sponzore - prodas sve djuture jednom s tim sto mu das pravo da daje u podzakup i da na taj nacin povrati deo svojih troskova.

#5166 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 19:18

Points, race weekend format and other changes under discussion for 2020
2020 F1 season

31st January 2019, 7:39
Dieter Rencken and Keith Collantine

Liberty Media is considering major changes to the sporting rules for the 2020 F1 season which could include a new points system and race weekend format.

RaceFans understands the sport’s commercial rights holder is eager to press on with its plans to overhaul Formula 1 at the earliest possible opportunity. While discussions continue around its planned changes to F1’s technical rules and commercial arrangements in 2021, Liberty hopes to take advantage of the opportunity to revise F1’s sporting regulations next year.

Last year teams debated whether to extend the points-paying positions from the top 10 to cover the top 15 or top 20 finishers. The 2018 season saw 210 points-scoring finishes and a further 134 non-points-scoring results.

However while teams did not reach the unanimous agreement needed to alter the points system for 2019, a change for next year can be agreed within the next three months without the backing of all teams. A new points system for 2020 can be approved if it is backed by at least 70 percent of voters in the F1 Commission before April 30th this year.

RaceFans has learned other potential changes up for discussion include the format of the race weekend – following calls to reduce the amount of practice time to make races less predictable – greater restrictions on use of dynamometers and simulation for development, and stricter curfews on working hours during race weekends.

The proposals are due to be discussed in a meeting between Liberty Media representatives and team bosses in London today.

Also on the agenda is a continuation of points arising from the Strategy Group meeting held earlier this month, during which it was agreed to hold a series of further discussions. These included one held in London yesterday at which the teams’ technical directors were present so that the implications of Liberty’s 2021 proposals could be fully evaluated.

Zasto cackaju i "popravljaju" ono sto nije pokvareno?

#5167 stex

stex
  • Members
  • 995 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 15:41

Menadžeri. Savaki nov misli da je pametniji od prethodnog i uvek mora nešto novo da predloži, bez obzira koliko je glupo.

#5168 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 18:34

Future of Mexican GP in doubt as government pulls funding
2020 F1 season

1st February 2019, 17:07
Keith Collantine

The future of the Mexican Grand Prix is in doubt as the federal government has decided to cease funding the race after this year.

Last year’s general election in Mexico saw the previous administration suffer a heavy defeat, and the National Regeneration Movement headed by Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador swept into power. The Mexico City head of government Claudia Sheinbaum, a member of the victorious Juntos Haremos Historia alliance, told El Financeiro the 400 million pesos (£16 million) spent on the race each year would be allocated to the ‘Mayan Train’ railway project.

Sheinbaum added the decision will not affect this year’s race, which will take place on October 27th at the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez.

The race promoter declined to comment when approached by RaceFans.

The Mexican Grand Prix has been a popular addition to the calendar since it returned in 2015. It is one of five races on this year’s schedule which does not have a contract to appear on the 2020 F1 calendar.

The race was previously held from 1963 to 1970 and again from 1986 to 1992, and has always been held at the Mexico City track. The circuit previously held rounds of the FIA World Endurance Championship in 2016 and 2017, and has played host to Formula E since 2016. The all-electric championship will return again on February 16th.

#5169 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 12:22

Azerbejdzan prodizio ugovor sa F1 do 2023. 

#5170 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 19:42

EU: Ferrari and McLaren tobacco deals “require close examination”
2019 F1 season

13th February 2019, 10:58
Dieter Rencken

The European Union’s Health, Food Safety and Energy Union department has confirmed to RaceFans that it is “closely examining” recent initiatives by the tobacco industry involving Formula 1 teams.

The comment follows an amendment to the FIA’s 2019 entry list, which reflects Ferrari’s entry as ‘Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow’, a reference to long-time backer Philip Morris International’s corporate initiative to offer healthier alternatives to smokers.

The team also confirmed that the red cars will carry Mission Winnow logos, a move that attracted the attention of Australian health authorities.

Earlier this week McLaren announced a partnership with British American Tobacco, with a BAT press release announcing the company’s “A Better Tomorrow” initiative under its “Transforming Tobacco” campaign.

According to the release the slogan will have “on-car and off-car presence”, and is expected to be revealed during Thursday’s McLaren MCL34 car launch.

A 2003 EU directive banned all forms of sponsorship by tobacco brands in member states, and was updated in 2014 to include electronic cigarettes and other emerging forms of tobacco consumption.

“The Commission continues to closely follow the implementation of the bans of sponsorship and advertising as foreseen by the Tobacco Advertising Directive, also in the context of Formula 1,” Anca Padurara, a spokesperson for the EU’s Health, Food Safety and Energy Union projects, told RaceFans in a statement.

“Recently, the Commission has been made aware of these recent initiatives by the tobacco industry. They will require further close examination following which the Commission will proceed as necessary.”

F1’s governing body banned tobacco sponsorship in the sport from the end of 2006, having imposed regulations based on prevailing EU laws and World Health Organisation guidelines.

A PMI spokesperson last week told RaceFans: “Let me reiterate that Mission Winnow is not, and will not, be used by [PMI] for any tobacco or nicotine containing products,” while BAT maintains that its message will “at all times [be] in line with applicable regulation and legislation”.

#5171 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 16:39

FIA planning standard gearbox for F1 in 2021
2021 F1 season

19th February 2019, 9:03
Keith Collantine

The FIA plans to introduce a single-specification gearbox for the 2021 F1 season according to a tender document published by the sport’s governing body.

Potential suppliers have been invited to join a tender process to select an official gearbox provider for the 2021 to 2024 seasons.

According to the tender document, the purpose of introducing a single supplier for gearbox is “to retain current levels of Formula One gear change performance for all cars at a much reduced cost to the competitors while also removing the requirement for teams to design or source their own gearboxes.

“The unit can be carried over between seasons so removing the need for costly continual performance development.”

The specification gearbox should be “close to typical current weights”, the tender adds. Teams will still be permitted to construct their own gearbox casings, in order to mount their individual suspension designs to them.

Potential suppliers must submit their bids by March 3rd and the FIA aims to make a final decision by the end of April this year.

As RaceFans revealed in September last year, F1 has been discussing ways to increase the number of standard parts when it overhauls its rules in 2021 as a cost-cutting measure. Formula One Management’s technical director Pat Symonds said last year parts which are not “performance differentiators” should be standardised.

Six out of the 10 current F1 teams manufacturer their own gearboxes. The rest sources their units from other teams: Alfa Romeo and Haas from Ferrari, Racing Point from Mercedes and Toro Rosso from Red Bull Technology.

:mellow: Ne znam sta da mislim o ovome, ne cini mi se da ce biti neka velika usteda za timove...

#5172 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:23

Trka za VN SAD u Ostinu dovedena u pitanje, teksaski guverner blokirao povracaj poreza od $20M za proslogodisnju trku...

#5173 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 09:28

FIA ‘approves’ tenders for more standardised parts

Last month the FIA invited companies to tender for standardised gearboxes, however, it looks as if that is just the latest push for standardised parts with more to come.

The World Motor Sport Council met last week and gave their approval for the FIA to tender for additional standardised parts for the Formula 1 cars.

An FIA statement read: “The council approved the launch of a series of tenders within the context of the ongoing development of the 2021 technical regulations.”

No further details regarding which parts exactly were given.

F1 sporting boss Ross Brawn recently gave his backing to introducing more standardise parts into Formula 1 as he feels it will close the gap between the haves and the have nots.

“We need to close up the differential between the car in terms of overall performance,” he told Autosport.

“We’ve got a division one and division two at the moment, and we need to stop that, we need to have a much closer performance gap between the teams, and the cost control will be part of that, the regulations that are evolving will be part of that.

“There’s technology that should be exciting and fascinating for the fans, yet every team builds its own fire extinguisher because they want to try and make their fire extinguisher a bit lighter than somebody else’s fire extinguisher.

“Nobody is interested in that. That doesn’t turn anyone on.

“But if you’ve got the money to put into the fire extinguisher, you can probably make one a bit lighter than someone else, and where the teams have the resources, and the money, and the budget, they can do those things.

“And then they get just a fraction of a second advantage there, and a fraction there, a fraction there.

“Before you know it, they’re a second ahead, and the competition is poor.

“So we have to have cars which are close to each other, and when they’re close to each other we have to have them behave in a way that they can race each other.”

https://www.planetf1...dardised-parts/

#5174 Xpert

Xpert
  • Members
  • 22,572 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:15

Preminuo Charlie Whiting. Plucna embolija.

Neka mu je laka zemlja.

https://www.fia.com/...charlie-whiting

#5175 Duh sa sekirom

Duh sa sekirom
  • Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:12

Podmukla stvar.

Nek mu je laka zemlja.