Photo

Pitanje za kompjuterase!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#16 scissorsister

scissorsister
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 12:01

QUOTE(Gibli @ 1 Feb 2005, 11:27)

Pazi kad sam sve to juce radila, i sve ih je instalirao, samo nikako kameru da vidi, dakle najveci problem je sto ja nemam taj dodatni disk u my computer tj nemam nista kad spojim kameru.

Da li imaš neki drugi usb uređaj da probaš da li ti radi usb? Najbolje neki usb stick(memoriju). Skoro sigurno je pitanje softwera.

Nemam nista drugo, ali pokusacu da pronadjem, pa i to da pokusam. Hvala svakako svima na trudu.
Mozda stvarno na kraju i formatiram disk.

#17 moz

moz
  • Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 14:17

Pre nego sto formatiras i reinstalises, probaj ovo, malo je duzi tekst, ali je vrlo jednostavno uraditi - proces sluzi za uklanjanje svih uredjaja koji su bili prikljucivani na racunar:
Normally, Device Manager only shows devices that are currently connected, even if you use its 'Show hidden devices' option. What we're going to do is to force the redundant devices to appear inside Device Manager, so we can delete them once and for all.

First, start the Windows Command Line Prompt, by selecting the Run option in the Start menu, entering 'cmd.exe' into the text dialogue and pressing return. This will launch a DOS window into which you type the following commands, pressing return at the end of each line (see screen, bottom of page):

set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1

start devmgmt.msc

Device Manager will automatically appear after the second command, and now if you go into its View menu and select 'Show hidden devices' you should see quite a few greyed-out items referring to missing hardware. After a motherboard upgrade these will usually include the old processor type (in my case, a Pentium III that was replaced by a Pentium 4), as well as the motherboard chipset, IDE controllers, USB Host Controller, IEEE1394 host controller, network adaptor, and so on. You could well also have duplicate entries for your various hard drives, optical drives and display adaptors. It's probably just as well to uninstall any 'Unknown devices' too, as well as any greyed-out items titled 'Generic volume' in the Storage volumes section. The latter are likely to be due to partition changes after using utilities such as Partition Magic.

However, you should leave any devices in the section labelled 'Non-Plug and Play Drivers' and any Microsoft filters in the 'Sound, video, and game controllers' section. Windows also treats each USB port individually, so for a system with six ports you may see a valid attached device and up to five ghost devices (one for each of the ports), which you can also ignore. Don't delete any greyed-out USB device that you're still using but isn't currently plugged in; if you do, you'll need to re-install its drivers the next time you want to use it. Otherwise you can uninstall each item in turn that refers to a known piece of hardware that's no longer connected, and when you next reboot you'll have a cleaner machine.

Obrisi sve sto iole podseca na tvoju kameru, i dezinstaliraj za svaki slucaj (opet) USB portove, nacice ih on sam posle restart-a. Srecno!

#18 moz

moz
  • Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 14:22

p.s. Kad ti se pojavi Device Management konzola, nemoj da zaboravis da aktiviras 'show hidden devices' opciju u 'view' meniju, inace neces nista videti od 'starih uredjaja'. Onda pazljivo pregledaj sve kategorije uredjaja...

#19 ceres

ceres
  • Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 16:24

trol (da ne bih otvarala nivi topik)
sorry scissorsister

U poslednje vreme, na ovom forumu, ne mogu da okacim attachment.
Koliko god da su mali ili veliki file-ovi uvek mi izbaci ono you can't upload this tipe of file (ili nesto slicno). Nemam pojma sta bi mogao da bude problem huh.gif
Pomoc