Red Bull 2018 (RB 14)

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#121 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 16:54

Horner izinio nove detalje u sukobu "Muti 21" Vettel-Webber i da je engleska kraljica zaintersovana za F1 :)

https://www.crash.ne...-tactics-horner

#122 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 19:24

tesko da je arivabene u toj grupi "uspesnih", morace on jos da "rilja" da bi dosao u tu grupu, sve mi se cini da je blizi nogobulju nego slavi ako mu i ove godine izmakne titula, a na dobrom je putu.
a wolfa vec gledaju sa zaviscu mnogi... ali je napravio majstorski potez kad je doveo botasa, inace je bio na vetrometini dok je rosberg bio 2. vozac tima. uglavnom, vise niko nista ne moze da mu zameri, ekipu h&h mogu zavidni i ljubomorni samo da mrze i prosipaju zuc, a dr tota mogu samo da gledaju. i uce.

Koji su to tako veliki uspesi Helmuta Marka pa bi neko od važnih ljudi  u F1 trebao da bude ljubomoran i zavidan?

On vodi program vozača..To je jako mali posao u odnosu na ono što radi Arivabenne? 

Arivabenne je samim postavljanjem na ovu funkciju u Ferrariu postigao jako puno u životu. Jako malo ljudi može da nosi to odelo. Tim je pod njegovom upravom došao do najboljeg bolida na gridu posle deset godina. Malo li je? H&M mogu njemu da zavide. Marko nije ni blizu da ga neko uzme za takav posao. Kome on treba?

Toto je za ta dva lika gospodin čovek. Cyril je najmlađi šef tima u istoriji F1 i na neki način već je postigao nešto izvanredno. Vodi ekipu koji mora da proizvede motor i šasiju. Njegov posao je, mnogo mnogo obimniji od onoga što radi Horny u RB-u. 

I sva trojica imaju posao koji ovaj može samo da sanja i neće ga sigurno nikada dobiti.

F1 je prepuna genijalnih ljudi i da je ljubomora karakterna osobina koja ih opisuje ne bi nikada uradili nešto ovako veliko. Pametnim ljudima puca qrac da se bave takvim glupostima

Srušili su H&M puno mostova za sobom. Ako RB-u krene loše i njima može da se zadrma stolica, a u najvećim timovima su im zatvorili vrata ili im jednostavno ne trebaju zato što postoje ljudi koji rade taj posao mnogo primerenije imenu koje zastupaju. 

Edited by alpiner, 14 August 2018 - 21:03.

#123 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 20:19

Red Bull confirms Gasly as Ricciardo replacement for 2019 F1 season

Red Bull has confirmed it will promote Pierre Gasly to its senior Formula 1 team next season in place of Daniel Ricciardo.

Gasly currently drives for Red Bull's junior team Toro Rosso, where he made his F1 debut at the 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix before being promoted to a full-time drive for this season.

He finished fourth in Bahrain, earning Honda's best result since returning to F1 in 2015, and has since banked seventh in Monaco and sixth in Hungary to comfortably outperform team-mate Brendon Hartley.

When Ricciardo announced his shock move to Renault for 2019, Gasly quickly emerged as the favourite to replace him.

McLaren's news that it had signed Carlos Sainz Jr - Gasly's only apparent rival for Ricciardo's seat - effectively confirmed Gasly's promotion because McLaren needed Red Bull's permission to hire and announce Sainz.

Red Bull team boss Christian Horner said Gasly's "stellar performances" this season had "enhanced his reputation as one of the most exciting young drivers in motorsport".

Gasly will also bring a season of experience using the Honda engine, which Red Bull will adopt for 2019.

"Since Pierre first stepped into a Formula 1 seat with Scuderia Toro Rosso less than a year ago he has proved the undoubted talent that Red Bull has nurtured since his early career," said Horner.

"We look forward to Pierre bringing his speed, skill and attitude to the team in 2019."

Gasly is the only Red Bull driver to win F1's immediate feeder series' championship, as he clinched the 2016 GP2 Series title.

He was then placed in Super Formula as Red Bull made him wait for his F1 chance, but described his swift acceleration to a senior team drive as "a dream come true".

"It has been my goal to race for this team since I joined the Red Bull junior driver programme in 2013," said Gasly.

"This incredible opportunity is another step forward in my ambition to win grands prix and compete for world championships.

"Red Bull has always looked to fight for championships or victories and that's what I want."

Gasly said he was grateful to Toro Rosso and his current team boss Franz Tost, and said he wants to "do everything I can to give them a season to celebrate" over the rest of 2018.

http://classic.autos...t.php/id/138147

#124 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 15:56

Ricciardo exit ends "very strange" saga - Marko

f1-hungarian-gp-2018-daniel-ri.jpg

By: Scott Mitchell
Co-author: Ruben Zimmermann
5h ago

Red Bull motorsport advisor Helmut Marko does not understand Daniel Ricciardo's decision to join Renault, which he says brought "a very strange situation" to an end.

Ricciardo had been expected to sign a new Red Bull deal prior to F1's summer break but shocked his current team by agreeing to drive for Renault instead.

Red Bull claimed to have met all Ricciardo's contract demands, which led team boss Christian Horner to suggest Ricciardo feared being a number two to Max Verstappen.

Marko told Austrian broadcaster Servus TV: "I don't understand it. It was a very strange situation anyhow.

"The negotiations were difficult but Wednesday before the Austrian Grand Prix we were talking for two hours and came to an agreement.

"During the weekend, we were talking and renegotiating again.

"In Hungary, he told Mr [Dietrich] Mateschitz and me that he was OK with everything and that he was going to sign during the [post-Hungarian GP] test on Tuesday. But he didn't.

"On Thursday, he then called and told me he was going to Renault. I can only assume that maybe he doesn't believe in the Honda project or that Renault offered him a lot of money."

Ricciardo has won two races with Red Bull this season while Renault is yet to score a podium as it continues to rebuild its works team.

Renault has also admitted to being disappointed it has not made more progress as a race team and as an engine manufacturer in 2018.

Marko said it is "going to be difficult" for Ricciardo to perform his customary 'shoey' victory celebration "in the near future".

He added: "Including his time in the junior programme he has been with Red Bull for 10 years.

"He said he needed a change of surroundings. I can understand that, but it's a pity because he is one of the strongest drivers.

"His overtakes are great. They come out of nowhere and sometimes his opponents don't even realise they are being overtaken."

Red Bull has picked current Toro Rosso driver Pierre Gasly as Ricciardo's replacement, sticking to its policy of promoting its own talent from within.

Marko, who said Red Bull will deliberate over its Toro Rosso options until the Italian Grand Prix at the start of September, expects Gasly to make big progress next season.

"Pierre is in his second year in F1, so he is missing some experience," said Marko. "But his pure speed, especially in qualifying, is very close to Max. That is one of his strengths.

"We expect him to be an appropriate replacement for Ricciardo by the middle of the season."

Two-time champion Fernando Alonso was named as a fanciful option to replace Ricciardo but dismissed by Christian Horner as a candidate.

Marko added: "We were negotiating with him in 2007 or 2008. His demands were very tedious back then.

"If you look at his history, in McLaren and Ferrari, it was always a one-man show. That doesn't fit with us."

:yucky:

#125 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 11:15

Red Bull motorsport advisor Helmut Marko believes "nobody can keep up" with the quality of Honda's Formula 1 research and development resources in Japan

#126 Sam633

Sam633
  • Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 11:21

Počelo je, počelo.

Počelo je, počelo.

:D :D :D

#127 Duh sa sekirom

Duh sa sekirom
  • Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 12:05

Na ovo se može samo citirati Radoje:

#128 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 19:03

RB je kopirao Ferarijev koncept "šupljeg" retrovizora

DlNvXFEX4AIqwQG.jpg

#129 Duh sa sekirom

Duh sa sekirom
  • Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 20:59

Alene, ne znam zašto, ali ne mogu da vidim sliku koju si okačio, kao ni slike o Fors Indiji. Vidim samo nazive fajlova.

#130 MrIncredible

MrIncredible
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 22:03

Da prijavim da ja vidim...

#131 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 17:48

Max Verstappen will be able to activate an exit clause in his Red Bull contract if Honda are unable to deliver suitable performance levels, according to reports in Italian magazine Autosprint.

#132 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 11:35

Max Verstappen will be able to activate an exit clause in his Red Bull contract if Honda are unable to deliver suitable performance levels, according to reports in Italian magazine Autosprint.

Hmmmm, 2020 u MGP?

#133 DASUBO

DASUBO
  • Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 19:56

Hmmmm, 2020 u MGP?

Sa takvim ponašanjem, nikada.

#134 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 20:40

Sa takvim ponašanjem, nikada.

never say never

#135 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:17

Red Bull chief Helmut Marko has sensationally suggested that Red Bull could opt to leave Formula One altogether if their new relationship with Honda does not result in race wins and championship wins

"We are pleased with the great cooperation with Honda for the coming years, and if this cooperation, for whatever reason, does not work as expected, then Red Bull will leave Formula 1," Marko told Speedweek.

"After the McLaren disaster, Honda was close to a departure from Formula 1 at the end of 2017 and we really had to convince the Japanese in intensive conversations that they could resume with us to start."

Edited by alpiner, 04 September 2018 - 10:18.