Ko je imao FL?

#47 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:48

Ko je imao FL?

Botas valjda

Sato kralj nad kraljevima intervjuise na podijumu! :)

#48 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:51

Situacija u šampionatu aktuelne sezone je onakva kakvu niko osim Hamiltonovih navijača nije poželeo, totalni antiklimaks posle Fetelovih malera u Singapuru i Maleziji. Očekivali smo skoro pa izjednačenje na tablici a sada očekujemo Hamiltonovo odustajanje da bi se začinio makar iole šampionat. Suzuku Fetel voli no znajući njegovu sreću na stazama koje voli... (neću ništa napisati dalje, rođen sam petka trinaestoga stoga sam hodajući maler)

Alene mrš u ti lepe, hebo te onaj ko te stvorio  :yucky:

#49 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:53

Vettel on cusp of grid penalty after reprimand

Sebastian Vettel is one reprimand away from a grid penalty after being punished for missing the national anthem ahead of the Japanese Grand Prix.

The Ferrari driver skipped the pre-race ceremony to remain by his car, as mechanics furiously worked to address the spark plug issue that would put him out of the race.

But as attending the national anthem ceremony is demanded by the regulations, Vettel was investigated by the race stewards for a breach of the rules.

An FIA statement confirmed that Vettel would be given a reprimand for his actions.

That decision is significant because under F1’s Sporting Regulations it means another punishment for a driving offence this year will result in a penalty.

Vettel already has a driving infringement reprimand, after he crossed the pit lane exit line during qualifying at the Monaco Grand Prix.

Article 18.2 of F1’s Sporting Regulations states: “Any driver who receives three reprimands in the same championship season will, upon the imposition of the third, be given a ten grid place penalty at that Event. If the third reprimand is imposed following an Incident during a race the ten grid place penalty will be applied at the driver’s next Event.

“The ten grid place penalty will only be imposed if at least two of the reprimands were imposed for a driving infringement.”

It means that Vettel must avoid getting a reprimand for any driving offence over the remaining four races of the campaign.

https://www.motorspo...primand-963188/

Alonso penalised for ignoring blue flags

McLaren’s Fernando Alonso has been reprimanded by Suzuka stewards and given two penalty points on his Super License for not adhering to blue-flag rules correctly whilst being lapped during Sunday’s Japanese Grand Prix.

Alonso was locked in a late-race battle for 10th place with Williams’ Felipe Massa when leader Lewis Hamilton closed in on him - and officials deemed that he did not allow him to pass at the earliest opportunity as required by the rules.

According to the stewards, Alonso was shown a solid blue indicator light on his dash and waved blue flags between Turn 14 and Turn 15 on Lap 51. He also had received a flashing blue light informing him that race leader Lewis Hamilton was closing on him for over a lap before. Alonso let Hamilton pass during lap 52 at Turn 11.

Alonso noted in his hearing with the stewards that there was an opportunity to allow Hamilton to pass on the front straight, but not thereafter until Turn 11. The Stewards accepted that there are limited safe places to let a car past between Turns 2 and 9, which contributed to the length of time it took to allow Hamilton through.

In applying the penalty, the stewards compared the incident to other similar ones and considered that while a breach of the rules, it was less severe than others and that when the Spaniard did move over he gave plenty of room to Hamilton, and subsequently to Red Bull’s Max Verstappen.

It was Alonso's first reprimand of the season.

https://www.formula1...blue-flags.html

Verstappen: Passing Hamilton impossible even without traffic

Max Verstappen believes he wouldn't have beaten Lewis Hamilton to victory in the Japanese Grand Prix even without losing time in the traffic late on.

The Dutchman was all over Hamilton on the penultimate lap of the Suzuka, as the race leader got bogged down behind the lapped McLaren of Fernando Alonso.

However, this proved a false dawn for Verstappen's victory hopes as he dropped time clearing Alonso himself, allowing Hamilton to establish a gap once more.

Verstappen was then held up by the lapped Williams of Felipe Massa - who Hamilton had gotten by with relative ease on the main straight – to end up 1.2s adrift at the chequered flag.

"I could see Lewis managing his tyres and, with traffic, it seemed difficult for him to follow other cars compared to me," Verstappen recalled.

"When you close up, you lose a lot of downforce. I couldn't really attack him, but I tried."

Asked whether losing time behind Alonso cost him the win, he said: "It didn't help, but it was more last lap with Massa.

"But I don't think I could get past Lewis, I could close up. It was not ideal but it wouldn't have made a difference."

Verstappen, who overtook teammate Daniel Ricciardo at the start and quickly moved past the hobbled Ferrari of Sebastian Vettel, couldn't match Hamilton's pace in the initial run on supersofts.

But, owing to a "better balance" on softs and despite a blistered tyre, he could stay in touch with Hamilton in the second stint, which enabled his late-race challenge.

"Once I got past Seb I could do my own thing. First stint was alright, Lewis was a bit faster and then on soft tyres we had a better balance.

"I didn't want to close up [to Hamilton] too much in case [that] destroyed my front tyres and I needed them at the end."

Alonso "tried not to bother anyone"

Meanwhile, Alonso, who was summoned to the stewards after the race over "ignoring blue flags", said he did his best not to interfere in the victory battle.

However, he also noted that he would accept whatever ruling the stewards reached, the Spaniard having finished outside of the points in 11th.

"They can do whatever they want. I don't have points anyway," Alonso said.

"I tried not to bother anyone. They [Hamilton and Verstappen] were first and second with two laps to go and they finished first and second so I don't think it was determinant for the race.

"But whatever they say, we'll accept it."

https://www.motorspo...traffic-963072/

Rozberg o borbi za Vilijamsovo mesto za sledeću sezonu

"Why is Robert Kubica the best candidate out of Massa, Di Resta, Wehrlein, or Palmer?" Rosberg: "Because he's the quickest of all of them".

#50 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 15:37

#51 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:23

Menjaju se vozaci na prve dve pozicije, ali zato Ricciardo uvek zavrsava kao treci na podijumu. Ne znam sad statse napamet, ali jedno trecinu trka u sezoni je sigurno tamo zavrsio.

#52 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 14:16

Menjaju se vozaci na prve dve pozicije, ali zato Ricciardo uvek zavrsava kao treci na podijumu. Ne znam sad statse napamet, ali jedno trecinu trka u sezoni je sigurno tamo zavrsio.

Skoro polovinu.

#53 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:31

Radio-transkript: https://www.f1fanati...dio-transcript/