VN Azerbejdžana 2017

• Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic

#346 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 17:52

Toto Wolff thinks Sebastian Vettel's act of Baku 'road rage' should now be forgotten.

As the Ferrari driver runs through his super license 'penalty points', there are rumours the FIA is still contemplating further sanctions for his apparent deliberate crash into Lewis Hamilton last Sunday.

Auto Motor und Sport quoted a Baku race steward as saying they "almost" decided to disqualify Vettel during the race.

What is clear is that, between the championship contenders, emotions ran high not just during the race but also afterwards.

Mercedes' Hamilton suggested he would not answer a call from Vettel to discuss the incident.

But Mercedes chief Wolff said: "I think they should talk with each other once tempers have cooled.

"I think in a few days time Seb will realise that his action was not great.

"Definitely the events were not helpful for the future of their relationship, but it was always clear that this could happen.

"I think there is still respect between the two of them. They are two greats of the sport."

Meanwhile, Wolff thinks the issue of further penalties for Vettel should not be revisited by the FIA.

"He got his penalty already so it's over. My head is already in Spielberg," he insisted.

#347 DASUBO

DASUBO
  • Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 18:01

Ili sam ja lud ili ovde nešto nije u redu.
Tim upozori Hamiltona na SC i da da više prostora sebi, čovek to uradi računajući da ima 4-strukog šampiona F1 iza sebe a ne moskovskog taksistu.
Ali ne, dobije udarac zguza i onda još padne paralelna vožnja i namotavanje volana i udaranje u točak.
I sad je nešto Hamilton kriv što je moš' misliti isprovocirao Vetela.

Ovo je toliko sve glupo, nebulozno i obojeno očiglednim navijačkim strastima da je to nema veze sa realnošću.

#348 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 19:15

Ono sto tu najvise nema veze sa realnoscu je procedura za restart u F1.

Nema sta da lider diktira tempo, to je posao SC. Lider ima da odrzava odstojanje od SC, kad se ovaj ukloni sa staze odlaskom u boks lider nastavlja konstantnom brzinom do SC linije (koja se nalazi iza ulaska u pit) kada moze da ubrzava po slobodnoj volji. Tog momenta kada lider predje SC liniju daje se zelena zastava i svi su slobodni da se trkaju.

Ovako:

(0:05 na snimku, panel oivicen narandzastim na kome pise "Start")

I onda nece vise biti ovakvih pizdarija.

Edited by Rad-oh-yeah?, 27 June 2017 - 19:15.

#349 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 19:21

Evo i ovaj se javio:

Bernie Ecclestone believes Lewis Hamilton tried to get Sebastian Vettel “in trouble” in Baku, which led to their controversial collision.

With Vettel struggling to hold those behind him at bay on the restarts, the German was right behind Hamilton as Sunday’s Azerbaijan GP got underway again after a Safety Car period.

The Ferrari driver, though, found himself tagging the rear of Hamilton’s Mercedes which he felt was because the Brit has brake-checked him.

Vettel then drew alongside Hamilton and gave his W08 a whack.

The German was penalised, however, Ecclestone reckons it was all Hamilton’s doing.

“For the events on the track in Baku, Hamilton was trying to put Vettel in trouble by braking and caused the incident,” the former F1 supremo told FormulaPassion.it.

“Vettel’s reaction was normal judgment to let Hamilton know that he understood his intentions.”

#350 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:26

I sir Jackie se javio, 

Stewart defends Vettel’s ‘inappropriate behaviour’

Although Sir Jackie Stewart has labelled Sebastian Vettel’s antics in Baku as “inappropriate behaviour”, he says there were mitigating circumstances.

Vettel was slapped with a ten-second stop-go penalty and three penalty points on his licence after for “dangerous driving” during Sunday’s Azerbaijan Grand Prix.

Believing that he had been brake-checked by Lewis Hamilton, Vettel pulled alongside the Brit and drove into him.

And while Stewart says that was “wrong”, he feels Vettel was provoked by Hamilton’s actions.

“What created the incident is what occurred when Lewis slowed down so quickly in a very unlikely place. You have got to take that into account,” he told City AM.

“That was a shock to Sebastian, and that is why he came alongside Lewis to ask ‘what the hell are you doing?’.

“What Vettel then did was to unquestionably collide with Hamilton.

“There is no room for that, no excuse for that and it is wrong. It is inappropriate behaviour.

“It would be very simple to put the complete blame on one man, but what initiated the bad behaviour was what happened before.”

http://www.planetf1....iate-behaviour/

#351 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 13:53

Chemical Brothersi ft Kime

Od ostalih vesti...

Prema navodima "Auto Motor und Sporta", šef FIA Žan Tod smatra da je izrečena kazna Fetelu nedovoljna i želi Nemca da izvede pred FIA sud koji bi mogao žestoko da sankcioniše šampiona sveta 2010, 2011, 2012. 2013.

Prema nekim informacijama Fetel bi mogao da propusti nekoliko trka, a isti izvor podseća da je Nemac prošle godine izbegao dozalak u sud zbog vređanja trkačkog direktora Formule 1 Čarlija Uajtinga.

"Auto Motor und Sport" trvdi i da su četvorica sudija na VN Azerbejdžana "želeli da donesu odluku o diskvalifikaciji Fetela, ali nisu intervenisali kako ne bi uticali na šampionsku trku i na kraju su odlučili da ga kazne sa 10 sekundi".

:ajme:

Britanski mediji prave maksimalni pritisak predstavljajuci Vettela kao jedinog i apsolutnog krivca u celoj situaciji, a Lewis je samo nevina zrtva nemackog manijaka koji ne ume da se kontrolise.

Edited by Ripper, 28 June 2017 - 13:54.

#352 DASUBO

DASUBO
  • Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 14:18

O britanskim medijima mislim isto što i o Informeru, o tome da li je manijak nek odluče psihijatri, ali da ne zna da se kontroliše, to je tačno.

#353 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 15:44

Fernando Alonso is the latest to weigh in on Sebastian Vettel’s moment of retaliation in Baku, saying he paid the penalty so “it’s done.”

Vettel reacted to what he perceived to be a brake-check from Lewis Hamilton by drawing alongside the Mercedes drivers and turning into him.

He was handed a ten-second stop-go penalty for his moment of road rage, billed as “dangerous driving” by the stewards but could yet face further sanctions from the FIA.

Alonso, though, says the matter is done even if it was something he hasn’t seen too often during his 16-year F1 career.

“Quite [a] new thing!” he told Sky Sports News HQ.

“We don’t see many of those. Let’s say it like that.

“But they paid the penalty already, so it’s done.”

#354 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 18:38

Chemical Brothersi ft Kime

Od ostalih vesti...

Prema navodima "Auto Motor und Sporta", šef FIA Žan Tod smatra da je izrečena kazna Fetelu nedovoljna i želi Nemca da izvede pred FIA sud koji bi mogao žestoko da sankcioniše šampiona sveta 2010, 2011, 2012. 2013.

Prema nekim informacijama Fetel bi mogao da propusti nekoliko trka, a isti izvor podseća da je Nemac prošle godine izbegao dozalak u sud zbog vređanja trkačkog direktora Formule 1 Čarlija Uajtinga.

"Auto Motor und Sport" trvdi i da su četvorica sudija na VN Azerbejdžana "želeli da donesu odluku o diskvalifikaciji Fetela, ali nisu intervenisali kako ne bi uticali na šampionsku trku i na kraju su odlučili da ga kazne sa 10 sekundi".

:ajme:

Britanski mediji prave maksimalni pritisak predstavljajuci Vettela kao jedinog i apsolutnog krivca u celoj situaciji, a Lewis je samo nevina zrtva nemackog manijaka koji ne ume da se kontrolise.

Luisovo ponasanje prilikom SC perioda je godinama problematicno. Da je to bilo ko drugi uradio garant da bi smo culi samo "rant" preko radia. Tako da me uopste nije iznenadila Vetelova reakcija. Ja cu i dalje ko papagaj da ponavljam da je udarac bio slucajan jer u naletu besa nije ni gledao gde auto ide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Dzoni_m, 28 June 2017 - 18:38.

#355 Xpert

Xpert
  • Members
  • 22,572 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 19:53

Vettelova smirenost i voznja nakon kazne, kada je uspeo zadrzati Hamiltona iza, mi uliva nadu da ga ova hajka nece izbaciti iz takta pred nastavak sezone. 

#356 Hamilton

Hamilton
  • Members
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 20:48

Go Lewis, go!

#357 Jurgen

Jurgen
  • Members
  • 6,514 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 21:42

Go Lewis, go!

Završena je trka u nedelju oko pola 6. Slavio je Danijel Rikardo.

#358 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:08

FIA considers further action over Vettel/Hamilton clash in Baku

The FIA has launched a formal investigation into whether further action should be taken over Sebastian Vettel's collision with Formula 1 title rival Lewis Hamilton in the Azerbaijan Grand Prix.

Amid suggestions motor racing's governing body was not satisfied with the 10-second stop-go penalty handed to Vettel after he turned into Hamilton as they prepared for a safety car restart while angry at what he felt had been a brake test, the FIA confirmed on Wednesday that the situation will be re-examined.

A spokesman for the FIA said that evidence was being evaluated and a decision on whether more action is needed will be made before the next race at the Red Bull Ring.

A FIA statement said: "Following the recent incident at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix in which car #5 (Sebastian Vettel) was involved in a collision with car #44 (Lewis Hamilton), on Monday July 3 the FIA will further examine the causes of the incident in order to evaluate whether further action is necessary.

"A statement regarding the outcome of this process will be made available before the upcoming Austrian Grand Prix."

A FIA statement said: "Following the recent incident at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix in which car #5 (Sebastian Vettel) was involved in a collision with car #44 (Lewis Hamilton), on Monday July 3 the FIA will further examine the causes of the incident in order to evaluate whether further action is necessary.

"A statement regarding the outcome of this process will be made available before the upcoming Austrian Grand Prix."

#359 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:09

Ovo je jedno tesko sranje. Zao mi je Fetela. Mercedes je mnogo politicki jak u F1 ako bude suspendovan na jednu trku. Nadam se da ce pobediti razum.

#360 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:12

Luisovo ponasanje prilikom SC perioda je godinama problematicno. Da je to bilo ko drugi uradio garant da bi smo culi samo "rant" preko radia. Tako da me uopste nije iznenadila Vetelova reakcija. Ja cu i dalje ko papagaj da ponavljam da je udarac bio slucajan jer u naletu besa nije ni gledao gde auto ide. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mislim da sada polako postaje jasno da je Hamilton najpodliji vozac u F1.