• 1,564 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:29

18485447_10155434217188304_6309385249463

#152 salelesa

salelesa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:25

Kiša u nedelju ?? Pedrosa & Miller likes this.

#153 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 16:42

Former MotoGP champion and current Honda World Superbike factory rider Nicky Hayden is in serious condition, having sustained injuries in a road accident in Italy.

Hayden, 35, was cycling with friends on a road close to Rimini on Wednesday when a road car collided with his bicycle, the American ending up on the hood of the car and impacting against its windshield.

He was rushed to a hospital in Rimini with severe head and chest trauma - and remains in serious condition.

A native of Kentucky, Hayden was a MotoGP world championship mainstay between 2003 and 2015, having raced for the Honda and Ducati factory teams, as well as then-Honda privateer outfit Aspar.

He famously pipped Valentino Rossi to the 2006 MotoGP crown and scored a total of three premier class wins – all with Honda.

Although he featured in MotoGP as recently as last year, subbing for Jack Miller at Marc VDS Honda and for Dani Pedrosa at the factory Honda team, Hayden has focused on World Superbikes for the past two campaigns.

He finished fifth in Superbikes last year, securing Honda's only win of the season in Malaysia, and currently sits 13th in the 2017 standings.

#154 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 19:32

Nicky Hayden suffered severe brain damage, says hospital

DAHisOeUMAAe5EP.jpg

Nicky Hayden, the 2006 MotoGP world champion, suffered severe brain damage as the result of his bicycle accident, a medical statement issued on Thursday confirmed.

The American remains hospitalised in the Intensive Care unit in the Bufalini hospital in Cesena in Italy after being hit by a car while riding with friends on Wednesday.

In an update issued at 5pm local time on Thursday afternoon, the hospital said that Hayden's condition remains extremely critical.

A statement said the 35-year-old suffered serious polytrauma with subsequent serious cerebral damage in the accident and that his prognosis remains unknown.

Hayden's fiancee Jackie has been by his side so far, and she has been joined by his mother Rose and his brother Tommy, who have flown from the United States.

MotoGP legend and Hayden's friend Valentino Rossi paid homage to the American rider, who beat him to the MotoGP title in 2006 and was his team-mate in '03 and '10-11.

"Very, very bad news from yesterday," said Rossi ahead of the French Grand Prix on Thursday.

"I spoke straight away with a doctor, my friend, and he said that from the very first moment the situation was very difficult for Nicky. And now with a bit more time you start to understand.

"It's a great shame because Nicky is a great rider for sure, a great talent, a world champion and always at the top, but especially a very good guy.

"Coming from a good family of racers, from his father to his two brothers, always a good guy, always smiling, so for sure it's very bad.

"I think the situation is very bad but everybody, we hope for the best."

2085588-43706970-2560-1440.jpg?w=800

Hayden left MotoGP at the end of 2015 to move to the World Superbike Championship with Honda, but made a pair of starts as an injury replacement last year.

His team-mate in the second of those, last October's Australian Grand Prix standing in for Dani Pedrosa, reigning world champion Marc Marquez also paid tribute.

"Since 2008, when I joined the Repsol KTM team in 125cc, he was a really nice guy with me," Marquez said.

"In Australia, I spent a lot of time with him. It was really nice, we had an incredible party on the Sunday night.

"I remember that he was going to sleep but then he stayed until six in the morning with me, because he enjoyed it a lot.

"I wish the best for him, but especially all his family."

#155 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 20:23

Najnovije informacije vele da Niki nije poštovao znak Stop i da zbog prebrze vožnje Hejdena vozač kola nije mogao reagovati na vreme.

Nemam reči, užasna tragedija. Samo da se izvuče.

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 18 May 2017 - 20:23.

#156 salelesa

salelesa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 20:27

..inače je u indukovanoj komi!!

#157 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 20:33

...inace ima istu povredu glave kao Zil Bjanki. Nazalost prognoze za oporavak su veoma lose.

#158 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 21:26

Ne znam jeli je ovo tačno ali...  :o  :(

"The recovery of Nicky Hayden is materially impossible"

Užas, užasno se osećam, ko da je juče bilo da sam po prvi put čuo za Šumaherovu povredu i celo vreme sam verovao "ma izvuće se on, ljudina i po je to, pa takva veličina od čoveka ne može biti prikovana za krevet/kolica". Kakva će atmosvera biti u padoku uoči VN Francuske ove nedelje. Jebem ti splet nesrećnih okolnosti i sudbinu koja je sudarila auto i Hejdenov bicikl.

Molim se za Hejdenov oporavak i to je jedino što mogu uraditi trenutno.

Brz oporavak Niki!

Edit 1: O moj bože▼

The Italian doctors who care for him are waiting for the family's arrival at Cesena hospital to start making decisions. Opširnije, italijanska stranica

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 18 May 2017 - 21:43.

#159 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 22:15

E u qrac :(

#160 Jenkins

Jenkins
  • Members
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:33

Breaking news! Johann Zarco Officiel will race for #Tech3 in 2018!

Johann Zarco - "I am very happy to know that I will continue my MotoGP experience with Monster Yamaha Tech3 in 2018. At the moment, I am enjoying an amazing debut in this category where I have learnt a huge amount, and the team have now given me the confidence for next year, which is just fantastic. I want to say thank you to my manager Laurent Fellon who has helped me at all times and also, thanks to the people who have assisted me since I started racing in the World Championship. We can see that Tech3 is a great team because when we push, it’s possible to get a strong result. I am very happy but this is only the beginning and I will keep learning and growing so that I can regularly fight for podiums, and then once I am at this level, I plan to continue in this way for as long as possible. In 2018, the rules won’t change and I will have an entire year of experience so this will certainly help me to get to the top."

#161 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:20

Nadam se da će uskoro voziti fabričku Yamahu ili Hondu

#162 MrIncredible

MrIncredible
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 13:10

Au sta je preziveo Jack Miller

#163 salelesa

salelesa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 13:13

Jel na kraju prikazaše ?? ..nEsam video da jesu.

#164 MrIncredible

MrIncredible
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 13:22

Jesu, na izlasku iz desne krivine dodaje gas i umalo pada, ali se ispravlja i izlece sa staze u desno gde punom brzinom prelazi preko trave i onda udara u zastitnu ogradu, i onda tumbanje uz ogradu gde na kraju udara u nesto sto lici na sanduk, ali moguce da je i to od materijala od koga je i zastitna ograda.

Evo ga:

Edited by MrIncredible, 20 May 2017 - 13:26.

#165 Jenkins

Jenkins
  • Members
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 14:02

Fantastican dan jos od jutros. Jamahe su mnogo dobre i konstante, vrlo je moguce da ce podijum biti kao i prvi red.