Ferrari 2016

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#31 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:40

Kljucni je start najgore iz drugog reda i posle pouzdanost u trci. Malo mesta na pisti ove sezone...

#32 Hedon

Hedon
  • Members
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 12:03

zar nije prosle godine kime riknuo u australiji?

#33 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 14:38

Jeste odustao, ali ne zbog kvara, nego jer mu je otpao tocak nakon izlaska iz boksa. Odustao je on i u Austriji posle sudara sa Alonsom. Ali odustajanja zbog kvarova nije bilo do Madjarske.

#34 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 15:58

Ovo bi bila nevidjena glupost:

Wild speculation in Italy suggests Ferrari could be set for yet another change at the top of the fabled Maranello team.

After the ultra-successful Jean Todt era, Ferrari has raced through team principals Stefano Domenicali, Marco Mattiacci and now the charismatic Maurizio Arrivabene.

"Ferrari has made some important steps forward," Todt, now the FIA president, said at the weekend.

"Now they have to win races which is not easy when you face a very professional team (Mercedes) that does a fantastic job."

Autosprint, an authoritative Italian media source, reports that after Arrivabene failed to deliver a win in the opening four races of 2016, president Sergio Marchionne is now eyeing another change.

The report said Arrivabene could be ousted and replaced by British technical boss James Allison.

It goes on to suggest that, to fill Allison's current position, Ferrari could re-hire Aldo Costa, its former designer who is now working with roaring success at dominant champions Mercedes.

Autosprint even said an agreement between Ferrari and Mercedes could be reached so that Costa does not need to serve the customary 'gardening leave'.

The German-language Speed Week said Ferrari and Mercedes did not comment.

#35 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 19:49

Oni kao AC Milan, promene 30 trenera u sezoni i misle da ce to resiti sve probleme... Ali dobro, pomakli smo se iz ere kada su vozaci bili krivi za sve pa su padale glave iza volana

#36 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 00:14

Changes at Maranello?
May 10, 2016 by Joe Saward

There are rumours coming out of Italy suggesting that Ferrari chairman and CEO Sergio Marchionne could axe team principal Maurizio Arrivabene as the managing director of Ferrari Gestione Sportiva, and replace him with James Allison, the team’s technical director. At the moment these are just rumours and so may not be true as such a decision would need to be announced very quickly as Ferrari is now a listed company and changes can affect the share price.

I suppose it is inevitable that there would be rumours about changes in the management of Ferrari in the days after Marchionne was appointed CEO of Ferrari. Prior to his appointment, a few days ago, he was only the chairman and did not have the same executive powers.

Allison was hired by Ferrari back in 2013 by the then team principal Stefano Domenicali, before he departed in April 2014. Allison was able to start work in September 2013 because Lotus had broken his contract by not paying him properly and so there was no requirement for “gardening leave”, although he served six months, apparently as part of a settlement between the two teams. Many engineers today have contracts that specifically require a year between leaving one job and starting with a rival.

It was too late to have any real influence on the 2014 car but Allison went to work to change the mindset at Ferrari, working in much more of a management role. He admitted in 2015 that he had not designed a single part on that year’s car, but instead had directed engineers on the question of what the focus should be. Crucially, Allison was given overall technical control, including the engine department, a position of power that had not been seen at Ferrari since the days of Mauro Forghieri in the early 1980s.

As this was happening, things were moving fast at Ferrari. Marco Mattiacci was appointed team principal in April 2014, ostensibly an appointment made by Luca Montezemolo, the then Ferrari chairman. It was a very quick decision following the unexpected departure of Domenicali, who had realised that the team was not going to be successful in 2014 and decided to step down. Mattiacci looked to be doing a sensible job. He called Fernando Alonso’s bluff and let him go while quietly doing a deal with Sebastian Vettel that left Red Bull scrambling for ideas. He also began arguing for change in F1, notably in dealings with the fans.

When Montezemolo was pushed out of Ferrari by Marchionne in September that year, it might have been expected that Luca’s lieutenants would also be taken out. This seems to have been what happened to Mattiacci, although the Ferrari CEO Amedeo Felisa remained. At the time Marchionne felt the need to explain his decision to dump Mattiacci in favour of Philip Morris man Arrivabene, as this was a very odd appointment. Arrivabene had been around F1 for a long time, as a sponsor representative, but he did not have any experience running a racing team. The answer seems to have lain in the politics, because Arrivabene was close to Bernie Ecclestone and had been a member of the Formula 1 Commission from 2010 onwards, representing the F1 sponsors. Marchionne said that he was keen to maintain Ferrari’s strong position in the governance of F1 and Arrivabene fitted the moment in that respect. Mattiacci, as well as being a Montezemolo man, had had a less than comfortable relationship with Ecclestone.

Since he gained full control of Ferrari, however, Marchionne has played a bigger role in F1 politics, leaving Arrivabene in his shadow, and this may be why another change is now being suggested. While never a team principal Allison, working with Eric Boullier, played an important role in holding the Lotus F1 Team in 2012 and 2013 when the owners failed to deliver the funding that was required. In the end both would leave the team when better offers came along but they fought hard before throwing in their towels.

Running Ferrari is not an easy job because it is still a very Italian company, even if there are many non-Italian team members. Allison, it should be remembered, was there before, between 2000 and 2005, and so integrated easily into the team and the Italian lifestyle. He is a man who inspires team spirit with his hard work, his no-nonsense attitude and his passion for the sport.

Let’s see what happens… if anything.

#37 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 00:39

- Markione postavio ultimatum ekipi, trazi pobedu u Spaniji... :twak:

#38 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 05:44

Nisam našao originalni text, ovde je prevedeno da traži pobedu, ali ne spominje se ultimatum.

Baš je našao u Španiji da traži pobedu, mečka im tu davala sekundu na belim celu zimu....

#39 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:06

Trazi pobedu? Pravicete vi grofa od blata :D

#40 staneC

staneC
  • Members
  • 864 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:20

Hebi ga, CEO navikao, da se mu ispunjavaju želje. Oni žive u paralelnom svetu.  :piggy:

#41 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 14:37

Nisam našao originalni text, ovde je prevedeno da traži pobedu, ali ne spominje se ultimatum.

Baš je našao u Španiji da traži pobedu, mečka im tu davala sekundu na belim celu zimu....

Takva je bila interpretacija na tviteru gde sam nasao vest, da je Spanija stani-pani za Arivabenea jer mora Markjoneu da donese pobedu inace ode glava.

Sad sam i ja potrazio po medijima, i interpretacije su blaze, ono kao trazi pobedu, "moramo da pocnemo da pobedjujemo, krajnje je vreme", inace "zadovoljan ucinkom vozaca i ekipe, rezultat izostao samo zbog lose srece" i tako taj rad.

Inace ni jedna ni druga interpretacija nidje veze s pameti. Kao prvo, Mecka ce odrati u Spaniji, jedino ako se ne budu medjusobno skrkali ili obojici eksplodiraju motori, sto je domen naucne fantastike, onda mozda neko drugi ima sanse, tako da ovde traziti pobedu za bilo koga ko nije Mercedes ima smisla koliko i Manor da trazi pobedu. Kao drugo, Arivabene radi odlican posao u Ferariju i njegovo smenjivanje bi bila cista politika, sto retko kada izadje na dobro...

#42 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 17:00

Arrivabene radi odlican posao u Ferrariju i bila bi velika greska oterati ga iz tima. Nije njegova greska sto je razvoj hibrida i sasije za nova pravila isao pogresno. Mecka je dve godine ispred ostatka sveta, to se jednostavno jako tesko sustize.

#43 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 17:40

Vijest  nema veze s ucjenom da moraju pobijediti. Naprotiv, radi se o predvidjanjima i ocekivanjima, a sam Marchionne je zadovoljan i istice da nijesu imali srece u prve 4 trke.

Evo cijeli tekst.

ANALYSIS: PRESSURE MOUNTS ON FERRARI F1 TEAM AS MARCHIONNE PREDICTS VICTORY IN SPAIN

Ferrari chairman and newly appointed CEO Sergio Marchionne expects the Scuderia to start winning Formula 1 races from this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix and blames bad luck for its disappointing start to the season.

After the first four races of 2016, Ferrari has scored 76 points to Mercedes’ 157, and has achieved a best finish of second for Kimi Raikkonen in Bahrain and Sebastian Vettel in China. 

The squad was in a position to win the season opening race in Australia but made the wrong call on tyres during the red flag period caused by Fernando Alonso’s enormous crash with Esteban Gutierrez.

There had been much speculation over the winter months, from Marchionne and other Ferrari figures, that the team could bridge the gap to Mercedes and fight the German manufacturer for this year’s world title, but so far this has not been the case.

As he spoke at a presentation for the new Alfa Romeo road car, the Giulia, in Italy, Marchionne predicted that the Scuderia would return to the top step of the podium as early as this weekend’s race in Barcelona, which would be its first F1 win since the 2015 Singapore Grand Prix.

He said: “I am confident. Sunday will be an important day. So far, much of it was down to bad luck, but the season has just begun. I expect us to win shortly, starting with Spain.”

Marchionne also explained that he was happy with the performances of Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen, who have both been involved in high-profile mechanical retirements and crashes so far in 2016. The pair even collided at the start of the Chinese Grand Prix, which Vettel vocally blamed on Red Bull’s former driver, Daniil Kvyat, before saying it was a racing incident.

That was also the only race where both Ferrari drivers made it to the chequered flag. Raikkonen retired with power unit problems in Australia, Vettel suffered a parade-lap engine failure in Bahrain and Kvyat punted him out of the Russian race. 

The Ferrari boss said: “I’m very satisfied with both Vettel and Raikkonen. The only thing that hasn’t worked well is luck.”

Whether Ferrari truly does have the pace to challenge Mercedes this year will surely be revealed in Spain. At last year’s race in Barcelona Nico Rosberg finished 45 seconds clear of Vettel, the top Ferrari driver in that race.

What will be a concern to the Scuderia, as well as the incidents that have blighted its recent races, is that it has spent 26 power unit tokens (out of a possible 32 for the season), and it introduced a big upgrade from the last race in Sochi

Mercedes has spent five fewer tokens and yet the closest Ferrari has come to beating the Silver Arrows in qualifying was in Shanghai where Raikkonen was 0.5s adrift of Rosberg and behind Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo.

A clean race for the Ferrari drivers in Barcelona should finally give us an answer on the team’s gains, but we believe that Mercedes remains a good half a second quicker.

There has been speculation in the last 24 hours that Marchionne could move to replace Arrivabene as team principal with technical director James Allison. We have made some discreet enquiries in Italy about this and it seems to be nothing more than speculation, possibly triggered by the confirmation of Marchionne’s new executive role. 

There is no move in hand to replace the former tobacco executive and Allison only recently returned to work after the sudden and tragic death of his wife Becky.

Alfa Romeo return dependent on sales

There have also been rumours that Marchionne is planning to bring the Alfa Romeo brand back to F1, he is the CEO of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, which owns Ferrari and Alfa. But the Italian described how this would only be possible on the successful sales of the company’s road cars. 

He said: “It will depend on the success of the Giulia. Surely our participation will be limited to F1. We are not, however, available to run only as engine suppliers, but we would focus on a complete package like Ferrari.

“To finance the races you have to sell the cars. Today is only the beginning of a long road. ”

Edited by leone, 12 May 2016 - 17:40.

#44 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 20:38

Maurizio Arrivabene on Friday dismissed speculation he might soon be ousted as Ferrari team boss.

Italy's Autosprint had suggested moves are afoot to replace the Italian with James Allison, with Aldo Costa then returning from Mercedes to fill Allison's spot as technical chief.

"They were talking of Allison, they were talking of Costa, but they forgot one name: Tyrion Lannister," Arrivabene grinned to British television Sky.

Lannister is reportedly a Game of Thrones character.

Less amused by the rumours, however, was lead Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel.

"I heard there was some b------- said (reported) lately but I am very happy he is with us and not some other team," the German said in Barcelona.

Teammate Kimi Raikkonen agreed: "I think he is exactly the right guy for the job. He's the best team boss I have ever had."

#45 stex

stex
  • Members
  • 995 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 10:27

Sve sam se nekako nadao, do ove poslednje trke. Jbt, pa magarići imaju neke suštinske probleme sa bolidom. Ako već svi kažu da je motor ok, onda su negde gadno zajebali šasiju.