McLaren Honda 2016

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

#421 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:52

Ma OK su Kastrolove boje, malo suvise Honda za moj ukus ali nije frka. Meni se svakako ne svidja ova sadasnja tamnosiva, i ako vec ne mozemo da se vratimo na tradicionalnu narandzastu onda je i Kastrol OK.

Inace evo ti ga Meklaren sa zelenim momentima, ni manje ni vise nego prvi Meklarenov F1 bolid ikada:

39f7658689ca6f3e7ee126aef82d707a.jpg

#422 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 00:38

Fritz-Dieter Rencken @RacingLines

This week/race marks exactly 50 yrs since Ron Dennis made his race debut as Cooper mechanic - yet he's not here to celebrate. Wonder why...

:(

#423 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 20:02

Odlucilo da otera rona po svaku cenu, prvo je problem bio sto nije nasao nove investitore, sada kad ih je nasao pokusavaju jos brze da ga oteraju:

Dennis in battle over £1.6bn Chinese takeover bid for McLaren
Ron Dennis is said to have presented a £1.65bn for McLaren to board members last week, Sky News learns.

By Mark Kleinman, City Editor

A consortium of Chinese investors has tabled a £1.65bn takeover bid for McLaren, the British automotive group which owns the eponymous Formula One (F1) team, sparking a battle over the future of Ron Dennis, its long-serving boss.

Sky News has learnt that Mr Dennis presented the offer for McLaren from a group of unidentified investors ‎last week, a move which prompted his fellow shareholders to launch a plot to oust him as chief executive.

Sources said that Mr Dennis‎ was in the High Court on Thursday and Friday in an attempt to secure an injunction against a move to place him on gardening leave until his contract expires in mid-January.

His move, however, is understood to have been rejected, leading to an emergency board meeting of McLaren being convened on Friday evening that is expected to lead to his immediate suspension as chief executive.

If confirmed, it would place the biggest possible obstacle to the continuation of Mr Dennis's 36-year career with McLaren, during which time he has transformed into a global technology leader.

The F1 team has won a string of drivers' and constructors' championships, although a recent collaboration with engine-maker Honda has failed to produce competitive results.

Although its F1 team's performance has been disappointing in recent years, its road-car business is expected to produce a record 4000 vehicles next year.

Its Applied Technologies Group has also led to partnerships with companies such as GlaxoSmithKline and KPMG.

Tensions have been growing between Mr Dennis, who owns 25% of McLaren Technology Group, and Mansour Ojjeh, a long-term business partner, who also holds 25%.

Both Mr Ojjeh and Mumtalakat, the Bahraini sovereign wealth fund, which owns the remaining 50%, believe that the Chinese bid is undesirable and want Mr Dennis to step down.

Mr Dennis is chairman and chief executive of McLaren Technology Group and chairman of McLaren Automotive, which also has a number of other investors.

News of the Chinese bid - which sources suggested could attract Government scrutiny given McLaren's world-class technology - comes seven weeks after Apple was reported to have made an approach to buy the Woking-based company.

The Chinese offer is said to involve an asset manager and private equity funding, although the identities of the parties involved was unclear.

Their bid would value McLaren at twice its annual revenues and would include sufficient funding for a new technology centre in Woking, according to insiders.

Neither Mr Dennis nor McLaren would comment, while Mr Ojjeh and Mumtalakat could not be reached for comment on Friday.

#424 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 13:50

F1 and McLaren this week look set to farewell Ron Dennis.

Reports have circulated for some time that the Woking team's 'supremo' has lost a power struggle with fellow shareholders and will be imminently ousted.

Britain's Daily Mail claims the 69-year-old will be told on Tuesday that he must accept a lesser role or be axed altogether.

When asked to comment, team boss Eric Boullier said: "Ron is chairman and group CEO of McLaren today."

But F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone appeared to confirm Dennis' impending departure in conversation with the Spanish broadcaster Movistar.

"It's a shame because Ron is part of formula one. I hate to see him go.

"Maybe the board will change its mind and Ron will stay," he added.

#425 staneC

staneC
  • Members
  • 864 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 19:49

Kraj jedne ere. Možda i Mclarena.

#426 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 20:24

Gotovo, i zvanicno:

CxUauA0WIAA5qPH.jpg

#427 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 22:18

doqrtza!

#428 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 23:16

Tužno. 

#429 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 05:40

Mansur je ovde ispao govno nevidjeno, on i Ron su godinama imali dogovor da glasaju zajedno i na taj nacin obezbede Ronovu kontrolu, on je i doveo Bahreince da kupe 50% kompanije a Ron je pristao na to jer je verovao da ce ga Mansur uvek podrzavati. Inace dok je Meklaren imao Mercedesovu fabricku podrsku ovi su nameravali da otkupe kontrolni paket akcija ali Ron nije dozvoljavao da vise od 40% bude u istim rukama - on i Mansur su imali po 30% svaki. Dajmler je nameravao da kupi 60%, i kad im to nije dozvoljeno otkupili su Bron. Kada su uleteli Bahreinci, Mansur je nagovorio Rona da spuste svaki svoj udeo na po 25%. Sad je frka izbila jer Bahreinci i Mansur hoce da prodaju svojih 75% nekom trecem, sto je Ron konstantno blokirao. Ron je ponudio Mansuru da on otkupi njegov deo ali se ovaj udruzio sa Bahreincima i zabio mu noz u ledja.

#430 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:04

Najgora vest koju sam procitao za ovih 18 godina. Jebote. Ron je otisao. Katastrofa.

#431 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 13:24

Ovo otvara put Hondinom potpunom preuzimanju ekipe, budu li Japanci zeleli to. Sada ih vise niko ne moze spreciti u tome.

#432 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 15:22

#433 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 15:50

Ova ce svijet da propadne!! Evo zasto.

1. Da ja branim Rona ;)

2. Da se saudijac i baherinci pozivaju na razlog da je neko autoritaran. :lol+:

Imao je ugovor koji je istekao i ima manjinu u akcijama, da su rekli nijesmo zadovolnji rezultatima, profitom... hvala dovidjenja sve ok, ali autoritarnost :piggy:

Edited by leone, 16 November 2016 - 15:52.

#434 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 16:02

Kratko i jednostavno - Ron se borio da tim odrzi nezavisnim, ostali investitori su namirisali veliku lovu ako prodaju kontrolni paket akcija. Sad kad je Ron uklonjen i vise nema pravo veta mogu da rade sta pozele. Problem je u tome sto samo Ron garantuje dugorocan opstanak ekipe, bude li je preuzeo neki proizvodjac (Honda pre svih) tim ce trajati onoliko koliko njih zanima F1, i onda ce bez puno sentimentalnosti biti ugasen. 50 godina istorije otici ce u septicku jamu.

#435 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 20:51

Brabham_1970_England_02_BC-e147931888287

Ron Dennis is obviously synonymous with McLaren, but the Briton first started work in F1 as an 18-year-old as a mechanic at Cooper. Following Jochen Rindt to Brabham, Dennis stayed to work with Jack Brabham until the Australian's retirement. Here, Dennis talks to Brabham during the 1970 British Grand Prix weekend at Brands Hatch, where Jack actually finished second to Rindt.

Edited by alpiner, 16 November 2016 - 20:51.