Photo
- - - - -

Force India 2015

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

#31 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:21

Sve ce to doci u standardnu auto industriju za nekoliko godina, nije vazno da li za 5 ili za 15.

Povratak starih V8 je slepa ulica.

Neka organizuje matori lihvar novu seriju, mogu da mu naprave Kinezi repplike RBR6, stavi unutra Mecachrome i moze da se vozi. Puna Azija autodroma gde ga vole, a ako nema, napravice ortak despot novi, jebes pare, imaju ih k'o govana.

#32 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 15:34

As reported on Monday, Nico Hulkenberg is staying with Force India.

The Silverstone based team announced on Tuesday that the German has signed up for 2016 and 2017.

2015 Le Mans winner Hulkenberg, 28, had been linked with a move to Haas or Lotus, but said: "I know this team inside out and I feel at home here so it made perfect sense to make a long term commitment."

The media statement did not mention Hulkenberg's current teammate, Sergio Perez, although team boss Vijay Mallya has said he also wants to keep the Mexican.

#33 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 17:35

Izjave nakon VN Italije

Serhio Perez :

I had a really enjoyable time today. I had very strong pace from the beginning to the end; I managed the tyre degradation well and I feel we got the maximum that was possible from the race. The first stint was fairly calm: I found myself in clean air and I managed to open a gap over the cars behind so I wasn’t under any pressure. After my pit stop, I knew Kimi was closing in behind me: he was really quick and there was nothing I could do to keep him behind any longer than I did. I am very pleased with our performance over the whole weekend and the team really deserves these points. Today's result is important because it moves us back to fifth in the championship with a nice gap over our rivals. We did a good job and we deserve this result.

Niko Hulkenberg :

Seventh place brings some useful points, but I finished the race feeling a little bit frustrated because we didn’t have the pace we know is possible. I actually think we had a problem with the car and it’s something we need to investigate because I was losing downforce, the car was sliding and the rear tyres were heating up too much, all of which really hurt my pace. The second half of the race was quite difficult defending against Ericsson and that’s when we were considering changing to a two-stop strategy because I was struggling so much with the tyres. In the end we decided against it and I was able to hang on to seventh place for some important points.

Robert Fernlej :

To be leaving Monza with 14 points in our pocket completes a very competitive weekend for Sahara Force India. It means we’ve regained the advantage in our battle for fifth place in the standings and gives us a nice boost ahead of the fly-away races. The circuit certainly played to our strengths, but the team has worked incredibly hard this weekend to get both cars home in the points. Sergio and Nico both drove very mature races, fighting hard when they needed to and looking after the tyres. Nico was less comfortable with the car, so we will explore those issues, but all things considered we can feel extremely positive about our performance today.

Edited by alpiner, 07 September 2015 - 08:01.

#34 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 18:00

Bob Fernli otkrio razloge otpuštanja Pola di Reste

bPdfqzLl.jpg

#35 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 16:52

Force India is calling on Bernie Ecclestone to advance the team's official income to before the 2016 season begins.

Although now apparently out of trouble and a solid fifth in the constructors' championship, the small Silverstone based team endured a compromised pre-season and start to this year's calendar due to cash flow problems.

Force India said at the time that it was due merely to the wait for F1's commercial rights holder to release official prize money.

And now the team wants an early solution in place for 2016.

"The only difference between what we did at the beginning of this year and what we are planning for 2016 is just bringing it forward a month or so earlier to cash flow it better," deputy boss Bob Fernley told the Guardian.

He said F1 teams get no money throughout the winter off-season, which can make it difficult to pay suppliers.

"We're being a bit more proactive this year in making sure we're ahead of the game rather than behind it," Fernley added.

Force India and Sauber have complained to the European Commission about the distribution of income and power in F1, arguing that the biggest teams are unfairly favoured.

Interestingly, Lotus opted not to join the complaint, despite the fact its team owner Gerard Lopez was earlier one of the most vocal opponents of the status quo.

Asked why the Enstone team did not back Force India and Sauber, CEO Matthew Carter suggested the only reason is because Renault is poised to buy Lotus.

"From my own personal opinion, would we have taken a different route if we weren't under the potential new owners, as we are? Possibly we would have done.

"We've been advised and we have discussed at a fairly high level, the route that we're going to take and we've decided that we would not join the action," he added.

Well, good luck with that, sto bi se reklo.

#36 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 21:51

Force India F1 team set for Aston Martin Racing branding deal

The Force India Formula 1 team is closing on a deal to be rebranded as Aston Martin Racing next season, Autosport understands.

The move will bring the British sportscar manufacturer back to F1, over half a century after its previous brief foray in 1959 and 1960.

Aston Martin wants to have a presence in F1 to take on sportscar rivals McLaren and Ferrari on track as well as off.

It previously discussed a return to F1 in a tie-up with Red Bull as well as holding talks with Williams and Force India, before ultimately deciding to focus on the latter.

Alongside the team name change, it is understood the livery will become blue and gold as part of a link-up with sponsor Johnnie Walker.

Aston Martin will receive branding on the car while there be synergy on R&D to allow for significant technology transfer from F1 to its road car business.

Force India's engine supplier Mercedes, which owns five per cent of Aston Martin, is said to have given its blessing to such an arrangement.

Speaking to Autosport, Force India team principal Vijay Mallya said: "If tomorrow someone comes and offers me a good sum of money for title sponsorship, I'll seek the team name.

"If the marque comes along and I have to change the team name, I have to look at what it does for the team in terms of profile.

"It's premature to talk about it now, but we're talking.

"Nothing is done until it's done. I don't like to count my chickens until they are hatched."

A Force India spokesman said: "We continue to have a number of discussions about 2016 and beyond with both our current and new partners who see a commercial value in a relationship with Force India.

"When the time is right we will make suitable announcements in conjunction with our commercial partners. The future remains very bright for the team."

Force India will need to apply to F1's commercial rights holder to get approval for a name change, but such permission is believed to be a formality.

http://www.autosport...t.php/id/121578

#37 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 22:17

Ovo bi bilo bas cool.

#38 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 01:16

Eh, jos kad bi imali Gulf sponzorstvo i nebeskoplavo-narandzastu kombinaciju boja... :)

#39 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 08:05

Aston Martin je u velikim finansijskim problemima. Nisam ja optimistican

#40 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 09:58

Ovde se ime koristi kao platforma za sponzore. To neće biti klasičan fabrički tim

#41 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 14:37

Sexing up Force India
October 31, 2015 by Joe Saward

It is not news to suggest that Aston Martin cannot really afford to get into Formula 1. The glamorous Britsh sports car firm, now under the control of the Italian private equity firm InvestIndustrial, controlled by financier Andrea Bonomi, believes that Aston Martin could (and should) be a rival to the likes of Ferrari and Porsche. The company produces around 3,500 cars a year (about half the total of Ferrari), but Bonomi believes that this can be increased to 7,500 by 2018, with a range of new models. In an effort to achieve this goal, Aston Martin has gone into an alliance with Mercedes-Benz, which will provide engines and expertise to help Aston expand its range of cars.

The project will obviously require a great deal of marketing, but the budget is small and while the firm would like to be in Formula 1, the best it can hope for is a relatively small technical partnership with an F1 team. There have been conversations with a number of teams in recent months but with limited cash little progress has been made. However, the sexy image that Aston enjoys, created largely by the lengthy association with the fictional British secret agent James Bond, in the spy novels of Ian Fleming, can be leveraged if other companies want to be associated with the Aston Martin name.

The word in Mexico City was that there will soon be an announcement regarding a deal that will see the Force India team rebranded as Aston Martin. This may sound rather unlikely, but it seems that a rather unique deal is being put together to achieve this goal. It stems from the $2.7 billion purchase of India’s United Spirits Ltd (USL) by the Diageo company in 2013. United Spirits was previously owned by Vijay Mallya, the owner of Force India, who was forced to sell USL after he ran into financial trouble as a result of the collapse of his disastrous Kingfisher Airlines. He negotiated a deal that resulted in Diageo taking control of USL, but he remained as chairman. However, after the deal went through, Diageo looked at the financial situation of the business and asked Mallya to stand down, because it said it had “lost confidence” in him as a result of what it claims were transactions that diverted money from USL into other Mallya companies, including Kingfisher Airlines. Mallya refused to stand down and a legal fight has begun to get him out. Ironically, as this has been developing, Diageo’s Smirnoff brand has been sponsoring Mallya’s F1 team, and enjoying the benefits of Force India’s good performances.

At the same time, the huge B2B benefits from Diageo’s Johnnie Walker sponsorship of McLaren are now lessening and the team has not been enjoying good performance and the word is that the company has now decided to finish its relationship with the Woking team, but to increase its activities in F1, in an official supplier role, and as a sponsor. The obvious choice for a partner team is Force India, but Diageo does not want to sponsor a team with the Force India name. Thus, it seems, the company is looking to kill two birds with one stone and to promote its products, while at the same time solving the dispute with Mallya. The exact details are not yet clear, but it seems to be related to a loan of $135 million that was made to Mallya’s company Watson Ltd by Standard Chartered Bank, for which Diageo acted as a guarantor, in exchange for Mallya agreeing to release USL shares. Diageo has recently agreed to pay that debt, subject to the transfer of the shares, but it seems that as part of the settlement Diageo may become involved in Mallya’s F1 team. He has been looking to find ways to refinance the team because his partner Roy Sahara is in jail and is not going to be involved in F1 any longer. But a change of name is needed in order for a deal to go ahead. Enter Aston Martin, a sexy name.

Thus, expect to see a Johnnie Walker-sponsored, Aston Martin-branded team in the future. Mallya’s interest in F1 seems to be waning, so it may be that he will take the opportunity to bow out of the sport. As to the detailed ownership and management, we will have to wait and see, but there is no reason that the team will change at operational level.

Znaci, ako je ovo tacno, Diageo, najveci svetski proizvodjac zestokih pica, preuzima vlasnistvo nad Fors Indijom na ime neizmirenih dugova sadasnjih vlasnika, Malija i Sahara odlaze iz tima. Tehnicka ekipa ostaje na okupu kao i do sada, a ulaze u ograniceno partnerstvo sa Aston Martinom (koji je u partnesrtvu sa Mercedesom, cije motore FI koristi) sto ce ukljucivati i brending Dzoni Voker Aston Martin F1 tim.

Ovako na prvu loptu ne zvuci lose, ostaje da se vidi koliko ce ovi kazandzije biti zainteresovani za F1, jer ako su glasovi o zabranjivanju reklamiranja alkoholnih pica u EU tacni ne vidim tu neki dugorocan interes.

#42 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 17:32

F1, viski, Aston Martin, England, drug Hulkenberg. Tim kao da prave da budem njihov navijac. :D

#43 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 22:17

F1, viski, Aston Martin, England, drug Hulkenberg. Tim kao da prave da budem njihov navijac. :D

E onda će ti se svideti moj brzinski crtež u PSP7 (Paint Shop Pro 7),livreje sam nacrtao na Bronovom BGP 001 bolidu jer nisam uspeo naći neki beli bolid iz trenutne sezone.Baza je tamno plava,linije su zlatne boje a sve to sam skocko po nekoj logici i dizajnu flaše JW Blue Label (jer je spomenuto da će bolid biti u tim bojama ofarban).

AaOAQuz.png

#44 lemiwili

lemiwili
  • Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 18:15

Kako bi bilo dobro da se ston Marin pojavi u F1, kako god.

#45 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 21:16

Osigurano peto mesto u konstrukterima, najbolji rezultat tima ever.

Čestitke!