• 4,593 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 22:37

Sad mogu ići s mirom na spavanje :rotflmao:

#1713 staneC

staneC
  • Members
  • 864 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 12:11

Juče sam vozio simulator F1 u shoping centru kraj Gorice. Koliko je dobar ne znam, ali meni je bio do jaja. Nakon 10min bio sam dobro preznojen i pretumban. U klimatiziranoj prostoriji! Sportski sat mi je nakon završetka javljajo Great workout! Keep on! 😳 Svaka čast vozačima, da ovo izdrže 1,5 sata na vručini i sparini.
Staza Barcelona.
6 krugova.
Jedan čist: 1:41:. . 😂
14€ za 10min.

Edited by staneC, 11 August 2018 - 12:12.

#1714 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 15:23

Juče sam vozio simulator F1 u shoping centru kraj Gorice. Koliko je dobar ne znam, ali meni je bio do jaja. Nakon 10min bio sam dobro preznojen i pretumban. U klimatiziranoj prostoriji! Sportski sat mi je nakon završetka javljajo Great workout! Keep on! Svaka čast vozačima, da ovo izdrže 1,5 sata na vručini i sparini.
Staza Barcelona.
6 krugova.
Jedan čist: 1:41:. .
14€ za 10min.

To znam, vozio sam isto 6 krugaova Monzu u Ferrari shopu u Milanu, original šasija F2001 i tri ekrana ispred tebe. I dupe mi je bilo oznojeno a vrtelo mi se u glavi još dva sata pošto sam izašao iz bolida. Koštalo je mislim 12€. Prva dama je za to vreme dok sam bio u simulatoru stigla da kupi tašnu za 90€.... Ja kao, jeľ ti ne smeta da se malo provozam, ma jok samo uživaj....

#1715 staneC

staneC
  • Members
  • 864 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 16:28

To znam, vozio sam isto 6 krugaova Monzu u Ferrari shopu u Milanu, original šasija F2001 i tri ekrana ispred tebe. I dupe mi je bilo oznojeno a vrtelo mi se u glavi još dva sata pošto sam izašao iz bolida. Koštalo je mislim 12€. Prva dama je za to vreme dok sam bio u simulatoru stigla da kupi tašnu za 90€.... Ja kao, jeľ ti ne smeta da se malo provozam, ma jok samo uživaj....

Da, sa tri ekrana, 5 varnostnih pojasa,. na volanu milijon dugmiča. Ja sam stavio sve AUTO. Kakvo šaltanje
I kod mene ista priča, kaže čerka, vidi ovo, očeš da voziš?
Ona i žena u Sephoru na kozmetiku, ja za volan. Mir za mene i za njih

#1716 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 16:48

Thompson's Challenger 2 sets new LSR record at Bonneville

fbpost.jpg

By: RACER Staff | 14 minutes ago

On the 50th anniversary of his father Mickey’s original 406mph run with the car, Danny Thompson took the Challenger 2 from storage and began the extensive process of restoring, retrofitting, and updating the vehicle to complete the goal the car was unable to achieve back in 1968 – setting a new piston-driven world land speed record. Earlier attempts were foiled by weather and mechanical issues, but Thompson and his team were back at Speed Week on Bonneville, Utah’s Salt Flats for another shot at the record, with 435mph as the target. And they blew by that with ease.

In 2016, Danny set the overall AA/FS record at 406.769mph, but on the opening day of this year’s Speed Week the Challenger 2 recorded a blistering 446.605mph pass. Although Thompson admitted it was a pretty hairy ride, the team was delighted with the speed as the streamliner had never gone faster. But it soon would: Despite a broken valve spring on Saturday’s run the crew was able to get everything repaired for an attempt at a back-up run on Sunday to confirm a new record. Thompson did just that this morning, recording a 450.909mph for the five-mile run to secure his family’s came in the record books. The new official record, which is an average of the two runs, is 448.757mph

Rather than the original Ford 427s, the restored Challenger 2 is powered by a pair of dry block nitro-fueled Hemi V8 engines in an all-wheel drive configuration. Overall horsepower has more than doubled, going from 600 front engine and 1200 rear engine to an even 2500 per. Twin three-speed gearboxes link the two engines together and counterbalance output, a marked improvement over the original “split gas pedal and Mickey’s intuition” mechanism. The front of the car houses two 30 gallon aluminum fuel tanks that hold just enough nitromethane for one full speed pass. The total curb weight approaches 5200 lbs.

Miki Tomson koji se spominje u clanku je cuveni konstruktor trkackih automobila, kako ovih za rekorde tako i dragstera i Indikar bolida. Njegovo ime stoji rame uz rame sa likovima poput Dzima Hola ili Karola Selbija.

#1717 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 21:11

#1718 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 15:10

https://twitter.com/...970610105708544

#1719 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 15:28

Niki Lauda is making progress as he continues to recover from a lung transplant.

The F1 legend missed the last two grands prix before the August break, and is still recovering in intensive care in Vienna.

"There are days when he feels better and talks very well, and there are worse days too," a source at the hospital told Osterreich newspaper.

Referring to the Mercedes team chairman's current condition, the medical source continued: "He is the best patient you can imagine.

"He actively participates in physical therapy and is training his breathing and the muscles. We are in good spirits for his recovery," the source said.

#1720 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 03:55

http://www.thedrive....f-may-be-harder

#1721 zoran59

zoran59
  • Members
  • 10,124 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 01:16

- Cena?

- Bing, prava sitnica...

Rare Ferrari 250 GTO Sells for Record $48.4 Million at Auction

link: https://www.yahoo.co...-072031565.html

Edited by zoran59, 27 August 2018 - 01:16.

#1722 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 02:57

- Cena?

- Bing, prava sitnica...

Rare Ferrari 250 GTO Sells for Record $48.4 Million at Auction

link: https://www.yahoo.co...-072031565.html

Sitnica u odnosu na bliskog mu rodjaka, popust od skoro 30%!!

Ferrari iz 1963. postao najskuplji auto u istoriji

Klasični trkački Ferrari 250 GTO prodat za rekordnih 70 miliona $.

https://www.b92.net/...&nav_id=1399925

#1723 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 20:30

#1724 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 16:45

https://twitter.com/...615124721774592

:lol+:

#1725 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 15:26

Porsche 919 Evo misses out on Brands Indy lap record

nick-tandy-porsche-team-porsc-.jpg

By: Matt Kew
21h ago

The upgraded Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo LMP1 car missed out on unofficially breaking the lap record for the Indy layout at Brands Hatch by just a tenth of a second on Sunday.

Le Mans 24 Hours winner Nick Tandy was at the wheel of the 919 Evo during the Festival of Porsche event attempting to eclipse the 38.032s benchmark set by the Benetton B197 of Scott Mansell back in 2004.

During the final run, where Tandy used DRS for the first time and hit 192mph before braking for Paddock Hill Bend, the current Porsche IMSA racer could only set an unofficial best lap of 38.16s.

It’s important to stress however that Porsche was not making a genuine attempt to break the record.

The 919 Evo’s hybrid system wasn’t mapped for Brands, and the bespoke Michelin tyres that it normally runs were absent, replaced with ‘off-the-shelf’ rubber. Tandy had never sat in the car prior to last Sunday either.

“That’s up there with the best thing I’ve ever done,” Tandy told Motorsport.com. “It’s the fastest car I’ve ever driven so it was cool.

“The thing is, by the time you’ve done the out lap the tyre is gone. If we had the race tyres then we’d be in the 35s.

“When the aero load comes off it starts to get a bit lairy. That time we were using the DRS as well and I was trying to switch it on earlier and earlier but the rear end was squirrelling.

“We had to recharge the battery because I was basically using the full hybrid system at all points. Whereas, normally in a race situation you’d use it for a couple of seconds out of a corner and then you’re back on engine power and recharging at the end of the straight."

nick-tandy-porsche-team-porsc-1.jpg
Nick Tandy, Porsche Team Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo
Photo by: Gary Hawkins

Tandy's Brands run came after Neel Jani set a new unofficial lap record at Spa (recently eclipsed by Sebastian Vettel’s 2018 Belgian Grand Prix pole effort) and Timo Bernhard smashed Stefan Bellof’s 35-year-old Nurburgring Nordschleife benchmark earlier this year.

Porsche test engineer Olivier Champenois added: “The tyres weren’t optimised for here, no. For sure [we could improve by] a second definitely.

"Two seconds is a lot on this track but if we could spend some time to try and optimise it then I think even two seconds you can try and probably reach that here.

“I think [Tandy] was pushing in the last run that he did but there’s always a bit more from him as well to find.

“We didn’t have any preparation here so we needed a lot of manual operation [of the hybrid system] from the driver. Obviously we would have to map it around the track with the knowledge we’ve gathered here to be able to optimise it.

“The tyres from Michelin that we use for record laps are specific tyres and they are confidential. Usually we need people from Michelin to support us to come and run them. Today we didn’t have those.”

An appearance at Laguna Seca later this month for the Porsche Rennsport Reunion VI is the 919 Evo’s final planned on-track run before it is retired.

nick-tandy-porsche-team-porsc-1.jpg
Nick Tandy, Porsche Team Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo
Photo by: Gary Hawkins