• Please log in to reply
814 replies to this topic

#586 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 14:16

Alonso uključio PR mod

Good laps today in qualy, with a well balanced car in the corners. Even so, we have much to improve to be competitive. So, we will keep working and make a good start tomorrow and an attacking race.
#14 #mclaren #sochi #russia #f1 #honda

____

Ali, ima li kuda?

Reno? (ostali fabrički timovi su već odavno zatvoreni za njega i ostale, Mečka je zadovoljna s Botasom i ostaviće ga i sledeće sezone) Palmer je ove godine pokazao koliko "vredi", užas živi. Vilijams mu ostaje prva opcija ako ga fabrički timovi odbiju, umesto Mase.

#587 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 14:31

Cenim da je posle današnje qalle još srećniji što je otišao iz Scuderie.

Prdonja... <_<

#588 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 15:22

Alonso PR off.

Alonso: McLaren losing three seconds on Sochi's straights

Fernando Alonso believes McLaren is losing around three seconds per lap on the straights of Sochi due to the power deficit of his Honda engine.

The Spanish driver finished qualifying for the Russian Grand Prix in 15th position with a time that was nearly 3.5 seconds slower than Sebastian Vettel's pole position.

Alonso was heard saying "unbelievable" on the radio at the end of the second qualifying segment, where he finished last.

Asked about his comments after the session, he said: "It's unbelievable how much we lose on the straights. I think it was 1.3s in the first sector and there's just one corner and we have no problems there, so that's what we have.

"On the straights we lose 2.5-three seconds on this circuit and therefore it's a bit... we knew it already before getting here, but then qualifying arrives and you always want a bit more."

Alonso was still delighted with his own performance in the session after outqualifying teammate Stoffel Vandoorne by seven tenths, the Belgian being knocked out in Q1.

Dakle na startno ciljnom pravcu izgubimo sekundu, na pravcu posle krivine 4 izgubimo par stotinki pa na pravcu posle krivine 11 izgubimo sekundu i po pa onda kasnije dobijemo u trećem sektoru par hiljaditinki zbog dobro izbalansirane šasije.
ZNAČI TRISTO GODINA.

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 29 April 2017 - 15:23.

#589 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 21:25

Drama se odvija i na Alonsovoj karting stazi, druga trka je otkazana jer su im neki delovi piste opasni a u zvaničnom saopštenju je saopšteno da je jedanaestogodišnji Gonzalo preminuo zbog trkačkog incidenta...

Up to 65 drivers refuse to run the National Karting in the Circuit Fernando Alonso

Everything in the air. The social networks have served a group of 65 pilots, with their respective parents and team leaders, to communicate their intention not to play the second round of the National Karting season at the Fernando Alonso Circuit.

The meeting, scheduled for next weekend, would mean the debut in the state championship of the track of the Asturian driver located in the town of Llanera. The action taken by these pilots and their respective teams comes after Gonzalo Basurto, a young 10-year-old rider from the Asturian region, tragically died after karting on the track of the two-time world champion.

The information, collected by the comrades of El Comercio de Asturias, publishes the statements of Carlos Lopez, one of the drivers of this measure. He says that they will not run on Fernando Alonso's course "until the circuit security measures are not improved" , and Lopez adds: "We are looking for security, not anything else. I am the first one who wants to run, but not in the conditions we have now. "

The part that is causing the greatest conflict and which is under suspicion is the wall at the end of the line and the height of the pianos. It is worth remembering that the Royal Spanish Federation of Motorsports opened a process of investigation after the death of Basurto and announced a few days ago in a statement that: "The accident occurred after a random touch between two karts, between curves 2 and 3 As a consequence of which, the kart piloted by Gonzalo Basurto projected upwards, starting a turn and falling in inverted position on the asphalt of the track. In this way, it is determined that the only cause of the accident was the contact between both karts. "

"Consequently, any cause or reason is ruled out that makes it necessary to persist in the decision to postpone the test of the Spanish Karting Championship, scheduled to be held on 5, 6 and 7 May in the aforementioned" Circuit Fernando Alonso, " said the final result of the investigation.

This week we will leave doubts, will be the second appointment of the National Karting? If these 65 drivers did not compete in this initiative, the championship would see as more than half of those registered would refuse to go to the astur circuit.

#590 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 22:24

C-mpe0IWAAQ18XM.jpg

#591 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 22:29

C-mpe0IWAAQ18XM.jpg

Lepo štivo pred trku. Podiže samopouzdanje i doprinosi unutrašnjoj ravnoteži i miru.

#592 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 23:48

Where it went wrong for Alonso - Hungary 2007.

#593 Sam633

Sam633
  • Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 23:59

Kako je baš tada bežao od Rona, neprocenjivo. :)

#594 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:04

Napusavali su u garazi kao deca. Ja ni dan danas ne mogu da prezalim tu sezonu i to da Meklaren nije uspeo da osvoji titulu(titule). Najveci krivac je ipak Ron, posle njega Alonso.

#595 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 17:28

Alonso nagoveštava odlazak, Edi Džordanovo predviđanje se možda ispuni. Postava Baton/Fandorn s Monaka ove godine možda bude ona za celu 2018 sezonu. Alonso ima dve dobre opcije: Reno (umesto Palmera) i Vilijams (umesto Mase)... 

May 1 (GMM) Fernando Alonso has admitted again that he could leave the McLaren-Honda project at the end of the season.

It comes after an horror Sunday for the Spaniard in Russia, as his car ground to a halt before the grand prix even started.

Obviously angry, Alonso tried to be philosophical.

"These are things that happen in the sport," he told the Spanish broadcaster Movistar.

"As for me, I tried this weekend to drive as fast as I can, helped the team in the way I could and now I'm going home. Next is Barcelona, but if I get there and I cannot run, what am I going to do?

"I do my job, but there is someone who doesn't do theirs."

Alonso even admitted that he tried to leave Sochi as soon as he broke down on Sunday.

"I tried but there were no planes," he smiled. "So I will have an ice cream and watch the race instead."

Alonso will then do the Indy 500 next month, but he insists he will not quit F1 in frustration of his situation.

"F1 is my life," he said. "I hope we can improve the situation soon."

But beyond 2017 and the expiration of his current contract, that could mean quitting McLaren-Honda at least.

"I think in 2018 we will see what will happen with each of us," Alonso told reporters.

#596 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 17:42

Alonso ima dve dobre opcije: Reno (umesto Palmera) i Vilijams (umesto Mase)... 

Sanse za osvajanje titule mu nece nista biti bolje ni u Renou ni u Vilijamsu nego sto su mu sada. A rece on da ga samo to zanima, da ga podijumi ne interesuju nego samo titule.

#597 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 19:39

Ali reče on takođe da neće odustati od F1 pošto je jako voli, zato mu je Reno najbolja opcija ako mora da bira između produžavanja ugovora s Meklarenom, Renoa i Vilijamsa. Trenutno Palmer je najgori vozač fabričkog tima u F1 i Reno će ga se lako rešiti još nakon ovih nastupa u prve četri trke. Alonsov pristup Renou će uveliko pomoći timu iz Enstona koji je i dalje u procesu restrukturiranja i proširivanja fabrika. Bukvalno "deža vu" od pre 14 godina. 

Reno u ovom momentu ima veće šanse za podijume i pobede negoli Meklaren Honda a što je najviše tragikomično u ovoj situaciji je ona Edi Džordanova prognoza da će najverovatnije Meklaren preći na Mercedes što će dati timu veliki boost u odnosu na pola grida pa i potencionalno Red Bul i to u vreme kada ćese Alonso verovatno mučiti u Renou. Može ovo na kraju da bude velika komedija u negativnom smilu za Alonsa. Mora se strpeti i prokužiti situaciju u timu, hoće li biti prelaska na Mercedesove PJ ili ima li naznaka poboljšanja Hondine PJ koja će timu dati boost u 2018?

Sve zavisi od Honde i pitanja hoće li Meklaren preći na Mercedes, sledeće godine Honda neće imati jaku PJ što znači patnju s vozačeve strane ali ako 2019. pređu na Mercedesove PJ Meklaren opet neće biti dovoljno kompetetivan jer nemož odjednom ekstraktovati 100% preformansi u prvoj godini partnerstva. 

Zato je Reno primamljiva ponuda, imaju lep rastući napredak i to uliva puno poverenja vozaču. Mogu se oni opet vratiti na vrh samo treba vremena i prava postava. Šta Reno može naučiti od Džolionovog nastupa? Isto pomaže timu ko Strol Vilijamsu, Fors Indija je ispred njih samo zbog Strola.

#598 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 19:53

Pa lepo rek'o covek da je otisao iz Ferarija zato sto mu Ferari nije mogao obezbediti bolid za titulu, jer njega samo titula interesuje i da mu je sada u Meklarenu lepse nego u Ferariju. Mozda ce mu u Renou biti jos lepse ali ako hoce titulu onda postoje samo 3 logicna izbora - Mercedes, Ferari i (eventualno) Red Bul. Nece se tu jos dugo umesati niko, ni Reno ni Vilijams ni Meklaren ni neko deseti. A ako vec vozi cisto iz ljubavi prema F1 onda mu je svejedno gde ce da vozi, moze i da ostane u Meklarenu, ne?

Al' pazi sta ti kazem, onog momenta kada bude stavio potpis na ugovor za trasfer iz Meklarena Hondin motor ce profunkcionisati. Uklet covek, pa to ti je.

#599 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 20:08

Pa lepo rek'o covek da je otisao iz Ferarija zato sto mu Ferari nije mogao obezbediti bolid za titulu, jer njega samo titula interesuje i da mu je sada u Meklarenu lepse nego u Ferariju. Mozda ce mu u Renou biti jos lepse ali ako hoce titulu onda postoje samo 3 logicna izbora - Mercedes, Ferari i (eventualno) Red Bul. Nece se tu jos dugo umesati niko, ni Reno ni Vilijams ni Meklaren ni neko deseti. A ako vec vozi cisto iz ljubavi prema F1 onda mu je svejedno gde ce da vozi, moze i da ostane u Meklarenu, ne?

Al' pazi sta ti kazem, onog momenta kada bude stavio potpis na ugovor za trasfer iz Meklarena Hondin motor ce profunkcionisati. Uklet covek, pa to ti je.

Ne.

To se zove katastrofalan menadžment.

#600 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 21:23

S Instagrama

New day, new week to discover and enjoy it!! Next couple of days stay tuned, I will post and show you nice surprises!! #14 #feliz #buenosdias #1stmay #life #dreamlife #f1 #kimoa

Novo livreje Indikar bolida? Prelazak u Reno? Nova Alonsova modna linija?