Photo
- - - - -

MotoGP 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
260 replies to this topic

#31 stex

stex
  • Members
  • 995 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:30

Šteta što će Doktor da završi karijeru u drugorazrednom timu. Izgleda da je jedino Stoner mogao da vozi ono Ducati čudo.

#32 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:35

Šteta što će Doktor da završi karijeru u drugorazrednom timu. Izgleda da je jedino Stoner mogao da vozi ono Ducati čudo.

Možda je šteta, a možda i nije. Ja mu nikad neću zaboraviti 2002-gu, kad je on od starta imao 990-icu a Baros je dobio tek na kraju sezone. Ubeđen da bi ta titula otišla u Brazil da su od starta imali iste uslove.
Dukati je bio moćna mašina pre Stonerove ere, ali su prelaskom na 800-ice očito nešto pogrešno odradili tako da je samo Stoner mogao da izvuče maksimum, mislio sam da će to ispraviti vraćanjem na hiljadarke, ali nažalost sada to ne deluje previše optimistično.

#33 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 20:39

Ben Spies: “I have high expectations”
By Matthew Birt - MotoGP 30 March 2012 15:04

Ben Spies will start the 2012 MotoGP world championship in Qatar next week with expectations of fighting for the title on Yamaha’s impressive new factory YZR-M1 1000cc machine.

Spies has been backed to emerge as a serious title threat in 2012 having been close to the pace set by reigning world champion Casey Stoner, Dani Pedrosa and factory Yamaha team-mate Jorge Lorenzo in winter testing.

Spies is confident of adding to his one MotoGP victory claimed in Assen last June and the Texan is aware that needs to be a consistent podium threat in the new 1000cc era after Yamaha demanded improved results in 2012.

Talking to MCN ahead of the first race in Qatar on April 8, the former World Superbike champion said: “I don’t have any real goals. I do have high expectations though. I’m not going to say I’m going to win two races and get five podiums.

"I’ve done that but not as much as I’d like and now we need to improve and be in that podium battle every week and fight for wins a lot more often.”

Spies said the formula for becoming a regular victory contender was simple. “I just need to ride faster. I need to be consistently fast. We have shown we have speed with Assen and Indy.

"I know the speed is there but we have to keep it there all year. There are bad tracks that I don’t like and set-ups that don’t work but we’ve got to make the best we can out of it.

"But the expectation is running at the front of the race. The guy in 10th place wants to win the races but it is all relative to what you really can do. I know we have the bike to do it, so we just have to put it together and be consistent.

"I just need to go a bit faster and be a little more confident but I feel really good on this bike. I’ve no excuses. If we don’t do then it we’re not doing our job and if we do it that’s what we are here to do,“ said the former Tech 3 Yamaha rider.

Posted Image

#34 mezzano

mezzano
  • Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 23:04

I po meni nije steta sto Rossi nece imati dominantan motor. Dosta ih je imao. Neka malo vidi kako je kad se vozi nesto sto nije konkurentno.

#35 Heroin Bob

Heroin Bob
  • Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:55

Yamaha nije bila dominantna kada je presao u nju :P U principu ko ga jebe, prvo posebne gume samo za njega, pa samo masine za njega, pa sad "italijanska bajka", Rosi je kuci...

#36 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 19:03

Loris Capirossi: Ducati need time they don’t have
By Matthew Birt - MotoGP 02 April 2012 11:38

Loris Capirossi reckons Valentino Rossi and Ducati need to be given more time to prove the new factory GP12 machine is the bike to put the Italian in a position to challenge Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo’s domination of MotoGP.

A radical new GP12 was scheduled to have only nine days on track ahead of this weekend’s first race in Qatar having been rolled out for its track debut in late January in Sepang. But rain disruptions in Sepang and Jerez have reduced development time Rossi and team-mate Nicky Hayden have been able to put in on the new Desmosedici.

The bike features a revised engine position and conventional aluminium twin spar frame to cure a vague front-end feel and understeer issue with the GP11 bike.

But Rossi has continued to complain about a persistent understeer problem during testing and at the final test in Jerez last month he was sixth quickest and almost a second off Casey Stoner’s best pace.

The 33-year-old has cast doubt on his ability to battle for a podium when the new 1000cc era gets underway under the Losail International Circuit floodlights in Qatar on Sunday night.

But Capirossi, who retired at the end of 2011 after a nightmare final season with Pramac Ducati, says a lack of time to develop the new bike is hurting Rossi and Ducati.

The Italian veteran also believes Ducati lacks vital experience with the twin spar chassis concept compared to Japanese counterparts Honda and Yamaha.

Capirossi told MCN: “Ducati has done an amazing job since the end of 2011. They have built from November to January a completely new bike and I rode a long time for Ducati and I know they will be putting in a lot of effort.

"The problem is they don’t have time and they don’t have so much experience with the new type of chassis. It is a completely different concept and it is impossible to make one or two chassis and immediately find one that works how you want.

"Everybody has been working for ten to twenty years on this system but the problem in this world is you don’t have time to improve. You need a bike that is immediately fast. But they are still in trouble and it doesn’t look like the bike is ready to be at the front.”

Capirossi also believes that Ducati technical staff now must look at changing the engine characteristic of the Desmosedici. The triple world champion added: “The chassis is really important but the engine is also. Ducati has put in a lot of effort on the chassis and they need to look at the engine.

"It has enough power but maybe they have to consider changing something. Maybe it is not really friendly and too aggressive and this gives a problem to the chassis.”

Posted Image

Edited by Trn, 02 April 2012 - 19:03.

#37 Heroin Bob

Heroin Bob
  • Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 21:11

MotoGP engine boost is overkill

INCREASING MotoGP engines to 1000cc is a dead end for rider safety and factory involvement, says the most experienced crew chief in motorcycle racing.

South Australian Jeremy Burgess, who guided Wayne Gardner, Mick Doohan and Valentino Rossi, below, to world championships, says the change for this season is bordering on being lethal.

"It was a folly to return to the 1000cc limit for season 2012," he said in an exclusive interview with The Advertiser.

"These (1000cc) are car engines now that we are putting into a motorcycle. On the fastest circuits, a rider slip-streaming another with just a breath of a tail wind will top 360km/h."

The death last October of popular rider Marco Simoncelli is still fresh in the minds of racers and fans, as is the number of crashes at the past Australian round of the MotoGP at Phillip Island.

There, Yamaha stars Jorge Lorenzo and Ben Spies, and Australian wildcard Damian Cudlin, crashed out of the meeting during qualifying. Rossi crashed during the race and only 10 riders finished.

Seventeen were originally entered for the MotoGP event.

"For the first time in 33 years working in Europe I have a definite concern about the future of motorcycle Grand Prix racing," says Ducati crew chief Burgess.

"And I know that some principal technicians in other factories do as well."

The rules for MotoGP were changed for this year, allowing engine sizes to be increased from 800cc to 1000cc.

Engines were downsized from 990cc to 800cc in 2007 to reduce top speeds.

However, by 2009, the smaller motorcycles were able to match their predecessors' 340km/h top speed.

Burgess says that as well as safety issues, there is little incentive for major factories to invest in the new MotoGP formula.

"They have already developed 1000cc bikes," he says.

"Rules that require them to make more power out of a smaller engine give manufacturers a reason to be there."

Already this season MotoGP is without the Suzuki factory while Honda has reduced its team.

Burgess believes that an engine limit of 600cc makes the most sense. His reasoning is that all countries have a 600cc Supersport championship, which could be a feeder class leading to 600cc factory MotoGP prototypes.

"Look at the World Superbike Series, which has nearly every manufacturer involved because the rules make it more relevant to them," he says.

An angry Burgess took swipes at both the current rulers of MotoGP and the FIM, the sport's governing body.

"The people getting MotoGP on television shouldn't be running the rule book," he says in reference to the Spanish-based Dorna sports company.

"As for the FIM, they are meant to represent motorcyclists around the world but we only have one motorcycle Grand Prix in the southern hemisphere."

Burgess has a demanding season ahead of him, with his star rider Valentino Rossi struggling with his Ducati.

"Valentino hasn't dropped off the pipe that much but I guess your senses get dulled by constant little failures," Burgess says of Rossi's worst Grand Prix season last year.

"My gut feeling is that we should be able to challenge for the podium this year against Dani Pedrosa (who is Honda teammate of reigning world champion Australian Casey Stoner) and Andrea Dovizioso (the new Yamaha signing," Burgess says.

:huh: dok se jasno secam da je Stoner pricao da su 800cc opasnije zato sto vuku vecu brzinu u krivinama

Edited by Heroin Bob, 02 April 2012 - 21:12.

#38 Hedon

Hedon
  • Members
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:09

Dani Pedrosa uhapšen u Španiji

Vozač Repsol Honde u Moto GP šampionatu Dani Pedrosa uhapšen je u subotu po optužbi da je varao na testu za dobijanje licencu za rekreativno jedrenje.

26-godišnji Španac je pušten iz pritvora istog dana, a pored njega zbog istih optužbi u Valensiji je uhapšeno još 20 osoba.

Prema izveštaju policije, nekoliko osoba je tokom testa imalo slušalice u ušima, preko kojih su dobijali odgovore na pitanja za dobijanje licence.

Pedrosa, koji trenutno čeka odluku sudije da li će protiv njega biti podneta optužnica ili ne, priznao je da je napravio grešku.

Napravio sam veliku grešku, nije trebalo da slušam neke ljude. Možete ili da ignorišete svoje greške ili da naučite nešto iz njih, tako da će ovo biti lekcija za mene. Želim da se izvinim svojim navijačima i svima koji veruju u mene. Sada gledam samo napred, ja sam motociklista, šampionat počinje sledećeg vikenda u Kataru i želim da se koncentrišem samo na trku“, rekao je Pedrosa.

#39 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:19

Nije baš vest iz Moto GP-a, ali je srodna disciplina, da ne otvaram novu temu. Žoan Laskorz, jedan od boljih vozača u supersport klasi u poslednjih par godina, a i solidan takmičar u superbajku, imao je jako težak udes u Imoli na testiranju posle trke, trenutne prognoze su jako pesimistične, najverovatnije paraliza od vrata na dole :(
Inače i tokom prve trke u nedelju je bilo nekoliko neverovatnih udesa, ali srećom tad su svi prošli bez težih povreda.

#40 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:38

Moto GP Losail, Qatar konacno! Prva trka sezone 2012

Ukupna dužina staze je 5 400 metara. Ukupno 15 krivina, 5 lijevih, 10 desnih. Najuža radijusa 30,5 metara, a najblaža 323 metra.
Interesantno je da čak 10 krivina ima radijus od 61 metar. Staza je inače širine oko 12 metara,a najduži pravac preko kilometra.
Posted Image

Raspored prvog vikenda:

Četvrtak:
Moto3FP117:00 - 17:40
Moto2FP117:55 - 18:40
MotoGPFP118:55 - 19:40
Moto3FP219:55 - 20:35
Moto2FP220:50 - 21:35

Petak:
MotoGPFP217:00 - 17:45
Moto3FP318:00 - 18:40
Moto2FP318:55 - 19:40
MotoGPFP319:55 - 20:40

Subota:
Moto3QP17:00 - 17:40
Moto2QP17:55 - 18:40
MotoGPQP18:55 - 19:55
Moto3WUP20:20 - 20:40
Moto2WUP20:55 - 21:15

Nedelja:
MotoGPWUP17:00 - 17:20
Moto3RAC18:00
Moto2RAC19:20
MotoGPRAC21:00

#41 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:46

FP1

Attached Files

#42 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:00

Od Doohan-ove dominacije do ove sezone sam pratio Moto GP strastveno (sa izuzetkom 2002 :yucky: ), ali ove godine za mene je ubedljivo najinteresantnija Moto 2 kategorija i to ću pratiti detaljno, a ovaj jad koji je ostao od kraljevske klase samo usput.

Što se Moto 2 tiče, Luti je istakao jako ozbiljnu kandidaturu za pobedu pod svetlima reflektora, ali i Markez i Janone nisu nespremni, a Kalex je izgleda najbolje spremio šasiju, ili im samo ova staza najviše leži, ali njihovi vozači će biti biće konstanta pretnja u nedelju.

#43 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 18:10

FP2

Posted Image

#44 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 18:20

Casey Stoner, Repsol Honda Team, Qatar FP1
Posted Image

Valentino Rossi, Ducati Team, Qatar FP1
Posted Image

Hector Barbera, Pramac Racing Team, Qatar FP1
Posted Image

Alvaro Bautista, San Carlo Honda Gresini, Qatar FP1
Posted Image

Dani Pedrosa, Repsol Honda Team, Qatar FP1
Posted Image

Nicky Hayden, Ducati Team, Qatar FP1
Posted Image

Jorge Lorenzo, Yamaha Factory Racing, Qatar FP1
Posted Image

Ben Spies, Yamaha Factory Racing, Qatar FP1
Posted Image

Andrea Dovizioso, Yamaha Tech 3, Qatar FP1
Posted Image

#45 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 18:22

2012 MotoGP World Championship Riders, Qatar
Posted Image

2012 MotoGP World Championship Bikes, Qatar
Posted Image

Lorenzo, Spies, Stoner, Pedrosa, Barbera, Yamaha Factory Racing, Repsol Honda Team, Pramac Racing Team, Qatar
Posted Image