Photo
- - - - -

Bojana Jovanovski - Boka

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
212 replies to this topic

#16 vanjabarsa

vanjabarsa
  • Members
  • 13,133 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 21:18

i potpis, nego sta

Attached Files

#17 San Epifanio

San Epifanio
  • Members
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 21:44

Svaka cast Bojana, samo napred

#18 McLeod

McLeod
  • Members
  • 59,009 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 21:47

Mene ne podseca na Azarenku, vec na Ivanovicku. Sa Azarenkom nema slicnosti, mozda blage fizicke :) A igra isto kao Ana kada se probijala, beskompromisno mlati po loptici, pa ako udje, udje...

#19 Flaubert

Flaubert
  • Members
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 23:10

Bravo Boka :) Plasio sam se da ce JJ da je dobije na iskustvo :twak:

Mene ne podseca na Azarenku, vec na Ivanovicku. Sa Azarenkom nema slicnosti, mozda blage fizicke -_- A igra isto kao Ana kada se probijala, beskompromisno mlati po loptici, pa ako udje, udje...

Nije toliko forehand-orijentisana kao Ana.

Edited by Flaubert, 04 October 2010 - 23:10.

#20 McLeod

McLeod
  • Members
  • 59,009 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 23:40

Slazem se sa tim, ali pozicija koju zauzima na terenu i all out attack sa osnovne linije me podseca na nju. Azarenka je nesto drugacija :)

#21 Impromptu

Impromptu
  • Members
  • 57,443 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:16

Slazem se sa tim, ali pozicija koju zauzima na terenu i all out attack sa osnovne linije me podseca na nju. Azarenka je nesto drugacija :)

Zaboga! Pa ne idu joj baš svi napadi u aut... -_-

#22 zoe Bg

zoe Bg
  • Members
  • 26,091 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:50

Getting To Know... Bojana Jovanovski

BEIJING, CHINA - After a string of frustrating early losses, Bojana Jovanovski contemplated not even travelling to Beijing for this week's China Open. But, having beaten Kateryna Bondarenko and then registered her first Top 10 win in the second round - over fellow Serb Jelena Jankovic, no less - the 18-year-old world No.93 is very glad she did.

We caught up with Bojana, a former fifth-ranked junior and now the Serbian No.3, ahead of her third round match against Shahar Peer.

Congratulations on your win over Jankovic - how does it feel?
BJ: I think this is probably the best win of my career. It's the first time I've beaten a Top 10 player. Before this, I had beaten Aravane Rezai, who was ranked Top 20. But it was very hard to play Jelena. We are such good friends off the court, we go out for dinner together and really enjoy each other's company. I don't think she was playing her best tennis, and there was probably a bit more pressure on her, given I'm a younger player from Serbia. In some ways it's a real shame two Serbian girls had to play in the first round, but you can't choose who you play.

How do you describe your playing style? Are you working on anything in particular at the moment?
BJ: I prefer aggressive tennis. I need to improve my movement but then there's the mental side. This is all a new experience for me, there's a big difference between playing players in Top 50 or Top 100 and more, it's a different style and a different way of thinking. And it's not just a matter of practice - the only way to be focused and have the mentality like the top players is to play matches against them.

How did you get into tennis?
BJ: I started with my father, Zoran, when I was seven. He used to be a footballer but he's still my coach and we train at the Partizan club in Belgrade.

Do you do anything unusual in terms of off court training?
BJ: As well as normal fitness training, I do pilates.

If you could steal a shot from another player, what would it be?
BJ: Maybe the serve of Ana Ivanovic, and I like Jelena's movement. And I like Maria Sharapova for her aggressive play and focus - I always wanted to play like her when I was growing up. I want to be like the three of them!

What's your favorite surface? Tournament?
BJ: I like hardcourts and the US Open.

Describe your perfect day in Belgrade.
BJ: I'd wake up about nine, have a longer breakfast, go to practice. I like reading, listening to music and watching movies but I'd make sure to spend some time with my friends and also my family because I don't get to my mom, Snezana and my sister Victoriya as much these days. I love to go shopping with my mum. We'd go to my favorite shopping mall. For me, Belgrade is one of the most beautiful cities in southeast Europe.

If you had describe yourself in one or two words, what would you say?
BJ: That I'm a big fighter.

If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
BJ: Maybe Brad Pitt.

What non-tennis skill do you wish you had?
BJ: I don't know… when I'm free I always want to go out with my friends. Maybe singing. Something funny.

What's the most memorable book you've read lately?
BJ: The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.

What might you be doing if you weren't a tennis player?
BJ: I've never really thought about it!

What are your goals in tennis?
BJ: My ultimate goal is to be No.1 but my immediate goal is always to improve my tennis. After Tokyo, I was just mentally so tired with all the losses and being frustrated that my good play in practice wasn't translating into match play. But in the end I decided to come to Beijing and now I've had this great result. It just shows that if you keep practicing hard then the good results will come - you just have to be patient.

link

#23 Delester

Delester
  • Members
  • 7,263 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 17:48

Nesto u njoj me podseca na Azarenku.

takodje, klasichna slovenska faca, prilichno liche

sto se tiche gradje tela, pokreta i predispozicija, ista ana

#24 vanjabarsa

vanjabarsa
  • Members
  • 13,133 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 18:34

danas izgubila u 3 seta od Parmentier u prvom kolu (Koddaert Ladies Open)

Edited by vanjabarsa, 13 October 2010 - 18:35.

#25 Barker

Barker
  • Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:52

ne bih da vas plasim (ili razocaram) ali:
http://vest.com.mk/?...579739C35F2F3E7

:) :lol+:

#26 vanjabarsa

vanjabarsa
  • Members
  • 13,133 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:59

demantovao Bojanin tata, kaze da nije ni bila u Skoplju i da ce igrati samo za Srbiju , ako bude pozvana.

Edited by vanjabarsa, 15 December 2010 - 12:59.

#27 Div

Div
  • Members
  • 7,752 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 13:10

Bojana, svakako, treba da gleda šta joj više odgovara, šta bi dobila igranjem za Makedoniju, a šta ako igra za Srbiju. U ekipi Srbije, kao trenutno treća igračica, ima šanse da igra, da pobeđuje, da postigne zapaženiji rezultat, u makedonskom timu bi bili prva, ali verovatno bi odigrala samo jedan meč godišnje. To o Fed kupu.
U pojedinačnoj konkurenciji nema bitne razlike, možda neki lični razlog prevagne da odluči ovako ili onako, u svakom slučaju želim joj mnogo uspeha.

#28 Penski

Penski
  • Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 18:53

Boka se danas plasirala u 1/4 finale celenzera u Dubaiu, dobila prerspektivnu Martic 6-1 u 3 setu

#29 werbatim

werbatim
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:54

A danas u cetvrtfinalu dobila Sevastovu (45. WTA) 6-3 5-7 6-0, u drugom setu je imala 5-3 i servis, al', eto, mora u tri seta :lol+:
Sutra polufinale protiv Medine Garrigues.

#30 sanguinic

sanguinic
  • Members
  • 4,162 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 13:49

Bravo Boko.
Anabel je trenutno 75.na listi - nadam se da Bojana može do finala.