Photo

Licence to kill

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jr

Jr
  • Banned
  • 4,557 posts

Posted 15 December 2002 - 22:20

Mislio sem da ovo stavim u da li Amerika...
Ali ovo nije polako...

Bush Has Widened Authority of C.I.A. to Kill Terrorists

By JAMES RISEN and DAVID JOHNSTON The New York Times

WASHINGTON, Dec. 14 The Bush administration has prepared a list of terrorist leaders the Central Intelligence Agency (news - web sites) is authorized to kill, if capture is impractical and civilian casualties can be minimized, senior military and intelligence officials said.

President Bush (news - web sites) has provided written legal authority to the C.I.A. to hunt down and kill the terrorists without seeking further approval each time the agency is about to stage an operation. Some officials said the terrorist list was known as the "high-value target list." A spokesman for the White House declined to discuss the list or issues involving the use of lethal force against terrorists. A spokesman for the C.I.A. also declined to comment on the list.
The president is not legally required to approve each name added to the list, nor is the C.I.A. required to obtain presidential approval for specific attacks

Intelligence officials said the presidential finding authorizing the agency to kill terrorists was not limited to those on the list.
The precise criteria for adding someone to the list are unclear, although the evidence against each person must be clear and convincing, the officials said. The list contains the names of some of the same people who are on the Federal Bureau of Investigation's list of most wanted terror suspects, although the lists are prepared independently.

[ Izmena poruke: Jr na dan 2002-12-15 22:22 ]

#2 Tromotorac

Tromotorac
  • Members
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 20:36

Kamo srece da su tako smakli SMrada, umesto da su nas bombardovali.

Bolje razneti cetvoricu iz predatora, nego drzati celu drzavu pod sankcijama zbog tih istih.

#3 Jr

Jr
  • Banned
  • 4,557 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 13:12

Tromotorac:
Kamo srece da su tako smakli SMrada, umesto da su nas bombardovali. 

Bolje razneti cetvoricu iz predatora, nego drzati celu drzavu pod sankcijama zbog tih istih.

Ma to i ja kazem...
Nego...
Sto nisu?