Photo
- - - - -

Ubijena Benazir Buto

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

#1 BlackDog

BlackDog
  • Members
  • 2,951 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 15:27

Benazir Bhutto killed in attack

Pakistani former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto has been killed in a presumed suicide attack.
News of her death was confirmed by a military spokesman and members of her Pakistan People's Party (PPP).

Ms Bhutto had just addressed a pre-election rally in the town of Rawalpindi when the attack occurred.

At least 15 other people are reported killed in the attack and several more were injured. Ms Bhutto had twice been the country's prime minister.

She had been campaigning ahead of elections due in January.

The BBC's Barbara Plett says the killing is likely to provoke an agonised response from her followers, especially from her loyal following in Sindh Province.

Ms Bhutto was key to her party, she was the focus of her party and she was a major political player amongst all those fighting for seats in the forthcoming elections, our correspondent adds.

The PPP has the largest support of any party in the country.

Analysts note that Rawalpindi, a garrison city, is seen as one of the country's most secure cities, making the attack even more embarrassing for the military authorities.

Scene of grief

The explosion occurred close to an entrance gate of the park in Rawalpindi where Ms Bhutto had been speaking.

Wasif Ali Khan, a member of the PPP who was at Rawalpindi General Hospital, said she died at 1816 (1316 GMT).

Supporters at the hospital began chanting "Dog, Musharraf, dog", referring to President Pervez Musharraf, the Associated Press (AP) reports.

Some broke the glass door at the main entrance to the emergency unit as others wept.

A man with a PPP flag tied around his head could be seen beating his chest, the agency adds.

An interior ministry spokesman, Javed Cheema, was quoted as saying by AFP that she may have been killed by pellets packed into the suicide bomber's vest.

However, AP quoted a PPP security adviser as saying she was shot in the neck and chest as she got into her vehicle, before the gunman blew himself up.

Return from exile

The killing was condemned by the US and Russia, and a statement is expected shortly from the UK.

"The attack shows that there are still those in Pakistan trying to undermine reconciliation and democratic development in Pakistan," a US state department official said.

Russia's foreign ministry condemned the attack, offered condolences to Ms Bhutto's family and said it hoped the Pakistani leadership would "manage to take necessary steps to ensure stability in the country".

Ms Bhutto returned from self-imposed exile in October after years out of Pakistan where she had faced corruption charges.

Her return was the result of a power-sharing agreement with President Musharraf in which he granted an amnesty that covered the court cases she was facing.

Since her return relations with Mr Musharraf had broken down.

On the day of her return she led a motor cavalcade through the city of Karachi. It was hit by a double suicide attack that left some 130 dead.

Earlier on Thursday at least four people were killed ahead of an election rally that Pakistan's former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was preparing to attend close to Rawalpindi.

#2 Kastor

Kastor
  • Banned
  • 6,241 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 16:20

Ameri pripremaju žestoku balkanizaciju Indijskom podkontinentu u uspostavljanju onoga što Bžežinski i ostali njihovi geostratezi nazivaju Velikim bliskim istokom - od Pakistana do Maroka. Pakistan u toj šemi treba da bude razbijen na korisne i nekorisne regione, a da se od njegove severne i južne avganistanske regije kreira nova državica - Baludžistan - pod američkim protektoratom. Otuda sve to destabilizovanje Pakistana u poslednje vreme i pokušaji vojnog puča.

#3 Scubius

Scubius
  • Banned
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 16:32

Benazir Buto bila je americki igrac.

Ameri pripremaju žestoku balkanizaciju Indijskom podkontinentu u uspostavljanju onoga što Bžežinski i ostali njihovi geostratezi nazivaju Velikim bliskim istokom - od Pakistana do Maroka. Pakistan u toj šemi treba da bude razbijen na korisne i nekorisne regione, a da se od njegove severne i južne avganistanske regije kreira nova državica - Baludžistan - pod američkim protektoratom. Otuda sve to destabilizovanje Pakistana u poslednje vreme i pokušaji vojnog puča.

#4 Kastor

Kastor
  • Banned
  • 6,241 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 16:38

To su bili i Zlobek, Karadžić i Mladić, pa opraše ruke od njih.

#5 Gavrilo

Gavrilo
  • Banned
  • 617 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 16:54

Samo jedna sitnica. Pakistan ima WMD i ogromnu vojsku. Tesko da ce moci da razbiju Pakistan tek tako. Doduse, ako se Pakistanci pre toga redukuju jednim gradjanskim ratom....sve je moguce.

#6 Kastor

Kastor
  • Banned
  • 6,241 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 17:01

Samo jedna sitnica. Pakistan ima WMD i ogromnu vojsku. Tesko da ce moci da razbiju Pakistan tek tako. Doduse, ako se Pakistanci pre toga redukuju jednim gradjanskim ratom....sve je moguce.

SSSR je bio mnogo veći i jači i imao više svega, pa su ga razbili ki dete zvečku. Sve se može kad imaš celu kastu insajdera u vlasti.

#7 Gavrilo

Gavrilo
  • Banned
  • 617 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 17:04

SSSR nisu razbili ameri vec sami sssr-ovci. :rolleyes: Uostalom, ko im je kriv sto su onog kretena Gorbacova postavili.

edit: kao i nama kad smo postavili idiotsko rotirajuce predsednistvo

Edited by Gavrilo, 27 December 2007 - 17:05.

#8 XXL

XXL
  • Members
  • 18,731 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 17:17

SSSR nisu razbili ameri vec sami sssr-ovci. :rolleyes: Uostalom, ko im je kriv sto su onog kretena Gorbacova postavili.

Jesu, ali jesu i Ameri gdje god imaju interesa oni su tu.

#9 Kastor

Kastor
  • Banned
  • 6,241 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 17:19

SSSR nisu razbili ameri vec sami sssr-ovci. :huh: Uostalom, ko im je kriv sto su onog kretena Gorbacova postavili.

Ispravili su Ameri tu grešku brzo i doveli na vlast svog Jeljcina.
Nego, nisam znao da si ti učestvovao u onom postavljanju idiotskog rotirajućeg predsedništva, crni Gavro?! :) Pa se onda buniš kad neko kaže da te treba bar pajserom, ako već ne obešenog streljati, pa poslati na prinudni rad u rudnik bar tri meseca i da tamo sve slobodno vreme čitaš knjižice bračnog para Zlobek-Mira. :rolleyes:

#10 Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 17:27

Svako ko je neko i nesto u pakistanskoj politici u zadnjih 30 godina je americki igrac. Neki su ostali veoma poslusni, neki su se oteli kontroli, a neki su sa smesili i skruseno ponavljali "yes sir/madam" dok su iza ledja stvarali nuklearno oruzje.

#11 Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski
  • Members
  • 19,241 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 17:28

...onog kretena Gorbacova...

Opet te neko iznervirao?

#12 Bebler

Bebler
  • Banned
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 17:35

Imperativ skotova širom sveta je - ubiti reformatora. Verujem da će pored oficijalne note saučešća neke ovdašnje kolege uputiti i čestitke Mušarafu.

Edited by Bebler, 27 December 2007 - 20:27.

#13 Hill Bill

Hill Bill
  • Banned
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 20:34

Imperativ skotova širom sveta je - ubiti reformatora.

... odnosno reformu.
Demokratija nema odgovor na atentat. Demokratija je precenjena.*

*by Henry

#14 miloos

miloos
  • Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 20:43

... odnosno reformu.
Demokratija nema odgovor na atentat. Demokratija je precenjena.*

*by Henry

reformator / liberal u bilo kojoj muslimanskoj zelmji -u 21. veku- nema nikakvu šansu da dođe na vlast. A ni da ostane u životu.

Inače, Musharaf i USA najveći politički gubitnici ovog atentata.

#15 Hill Bill

Hill Bill
  • Banned
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 20:55

reformator / liberal u bilo kojoj muslimanskoj zelmji -u 21. veku- nema nikakvu šansu da dođe na vlast. A ni da ostane u životu.

Počelo je sa Srbijom tako da to verovatno ipak nije ekskluzivitet muslimanskih zemalja. Biće da su fašisti i tirani uočili slabu tačku liberalne demokratije uopšte.