Photo
- - - - -

ah napokon jedna online multiplayer igra koja se isplati igrati

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 oscillator

oscillator
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 13:21

Već zadnjih godinu dana igram tu igru nakon što sam završio sa OGameom i sličnim harcore igrama koje zahtjevaju cijelodnevni angažman za računalom. Nakon milion neprospavanih noći sam prestao igrati OG i našo Assault & Strategy pa moram to podjeliti s vama

http://war4fun.net/

igra vam je nešto između šaha i Rizika i zahtjeva jako puno strateškog razmišljanja (malo je ružna doduše ali je igriva do besvjesti).. zahtjeva angažman od samo 5 min dnevno ili par puta dnevno ovisno kolko vam se da igrati i nije nikakav problem ako otputujete negdje na tjedan dana.... svejedno možete biti najbolji igrač jer igra ne ovisi o vremenu provedenom za igricom nego kvaliteti vaših akcija....

To su neki francuzi izmislili i tek su nedavno napravili englesku verziju...
inače nova igra počinje sutra u 19h.. svi kreću opet od nule tako da nitko neće zaostati... mislim da je fer da stavim i njihov advertisment jer mi se neda objašnjavati šta svega ima ....

New era (full game reset) is coming tomorrow afternoon so everybody have fair chance to be the best

Players pilot a squad of up to 15 units and bring them to the victory. Build strategy with other players and rush to the enemy HQ. Already 500 daily players on the french version of this game. Will you show us how well you fight in the WAR4FUN version ?
Some of the main features :
- Tutorial for new players and live instructors that are willing to help you at any time
- More than 28 different units models
- More than 15 different types of actions
- map of different land types, with relief, road, rivers, structures and fortifications
- Players grouped in companies
- max 15 active units by player
- events notification for each units
- units evolution with experience
- players ranking
- units ranking (hall of fame) and personalising (text and image)
- medals attribution
- upgrade packs
- player Prestige management
- game stats
- internal mailing
- rules online
- 2 map rendering templates
- 5 skin templates
- online map editor
- sound effects
- optionnal image pack

Most amazing feature of this game is that you don't have to spend all day sitting around Your computer to be the best in this game, just use your brain few times (or one time) per day

Attached Files