Photo

Odgonetnite njen misteriozni sadrzaj ...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 11 June 2002 - 03:24

anarchic!:
all right, vidim pampur /te/ radi :grin:

cuj ne da radi, nego razbija :grin:

Moet sajt je nacisto fenomalan i uvodim ga u nastavni program! ce n'est pas une blague !

#17 anarchic!

anarchic!
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 June 2002 - 04:56

ne zaboravi da potpises sa recommanded by her zlootschanstvo free.surferka lepotika.lue/tm2002 all rights reserved // sviftcode sledi ... :razz:

#18 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 13 June 2002 - 07:01

anarchic!:
Message is a bottle.

Dobro, onda, sta piju *hmhm*?
Posted Image
???

#19 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 13 June 2002 - 07:22

A trebace nam i case...

how'bout a Luigi Bormioli
Posted Image /malo Martela za pocetak?/

i ajmo sad svi onu staru narodnu: "red red wine, stay close to me..." Posted Image

eh eh kad sam s pogresne strane lopte pa moram da party-ram by myself (a Gojko & Stojko se bave ozbiljnim djelatnostima) :wink:

/je suis le nouveau cartographe/

[ Izmena poruke: Indy na dan 2002-06-13 08:29 ]

#20 anarchic!

anarchic!
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 June 2002 - 15:27

'one' piju suflu u vugla :razz:

/ et puis, c'est moi, le nouveau cartographe !/ /encore :razz:/

#21 anarchic!

anarchic!
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 June 2002 - 03:34

Charles Baudelaire: please, Get drunk (Small poems in prose, on 1862) It is necessary to be always drunk. Everything is there: it is the only question. Do not to feel the horrible burden of the time which breaks your shoulders and tilts you to the earth, it is necessary to make drunk you without armistice. But of what? Of wine, poetry or virtue, in your way. But please, get drunk. And so sometimes, on the stairs of a palace, on the green herb of a ditch, in the sad solitude of your room, you wake up, the already decreased or disappeared drunkenness, ask the wind, the wave, the star, the bird, the clock, all who runs away, in all who moans, in all who runs, in all who sings, in all who speaks, please, ask which hour he is; and the wind, the wave, the star, the bird, the clock will answer you: " It is the hour to get drunk! Not to be the slaves tortured of Time, please, get drunk; please, get drunk ceaselessly! Of wine, poetry or virtue, in your way. "