Photo

Sta sprecava Srbiju?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1325 replies to this topic

#1321 wall

wall
  • Members
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 14:59

QUOTE(Mister Twister @ 30 Aug 2006, 15:53)
Mozda zaista moj Srpski nije dobar pa nisam bio dovoljno jasan. Ovo jeste kriminalni cin bezobzira etnicku pripadnost, boju & religiju bombasa i niko ne osporava to.

Tvoj jezik je odličan ali komentar nije bilo upućen tebi nego Madam, koja je "sigurna" da iza ovog nedela stoji Srbija.

#1322 Madam_Secretary

Madam_Secretary
  • Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 16:33

QUOTE(wall @ 30 Aug 2006, 14:36)
laugh.gif
Dakle DB opet jaše...
Ne znam zašto nisam iznenađen ovakvom "konstrukcijom".
Dakle. nema šanse da je upitanju terorističko delo ili neki drugi kriminalni akt.
Srbija rovari i gotovo!

Ako ti imas pravo da kazes balkanska al-qaeda je odgovorna za ovaj teroristicki cin onda i ja imam pravo da kazem da DB opet jase.

#1323 wall

wall
  • Members
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 20:23

QUOTE(Madam_Secretary @ 30 Aug 2006, 17:33)
Ako ti imas pravo da kazes balkanska al-qaeda je odgovorna za ovaj teroristicki cin onda i ja imam pravo da kazem da DB opet jase.

No no, nije lepo kada Madam laže, ja nisam za ovaj napad nikada optužio Al Kaidu, ali jesam naveo informaciju da je KFOR i NATO sproveo akciju u selu Talinovac, kod Uroševca s ciljem otkrivanja ćelija iste.
Dakle nismo isti. tongue.gif
Majku mu, jes' vam teško priznati da Kosovo jeste podlo tlo za takav oblik extremizma i da definitivno ima "dima" a gde ima dima ima i...
Koliko li si spremna zatvarati oči pred istinom samo da bi se samoubedila da istina nije takva. huh.gif

#1324 Slaven

Slaven
  • Banned
  • 18,018 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 20:18

samo da ostavim danasnji tekst, bez komentara iz danasnjeg

http://www.washtimes...01856-7764r.htm

Stability for the Balkans

By Dan Burton/ Joe Wilson

Dan Burton of Indiana and Joe Wilson of South Carolina are Republican members of the U.S. House of Representatives' International Relations Committee.

pa ako se kome cita .....

#1325 WVIZ

WVIZ
  • Members
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 04:48

AP Interview: Kosovo's premier insists Serbia won't invade again, says Serbs lack courage
The Associated Press
Pristina. Kosovo's prime minister on Wednesday dismissed Serbia's fierce opposition to the province's drive for independence, insisting that decades of bloodshed in the Balkans are over and Belgrade will never dare to invade Kosovo again. In an interview with The Associated Press, Agim Ceku condemned a recent spate of bombings including an attack late Tuesday that injured four Serbs and he blamed Serbian nationalists for using "primitive propaganda to incite ethnic tensions as the United Nations nears a decision on possible statehood for Kosovo. "War is past. I'm sure there's no willingness to choose this way of realizing their wishes" Ceku said. Ceku spoke in the wake of tough remarks by his Serbian counterpart, Vojislav Kostunica, contending that Kosovo "has always been and forever will remain within Serbia" and a call by Serbian ultranationalist leader Tomislav Nikolic that the army should "stand ready” to go to war if the province gains its independence through U.N. talks.

Published: September 20, 2006
http://www.iht.com/a...sovo_Unrest.php

#1326 Sarmatian

Sarmatian
  • Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 02:22

QUOTE(WVIZ @ 21 Sep 2006, 05:48)
AP Interview: Kosovo's premier insists Serbia won't invade again, says Serbs lack courage 
The Associated Press
Pristina. Kosovo's prime minister on Wednesday dismissed Serbia's fierce opposition to the province's drive for independence, insisting that decades of bloodshed in the Balkans are over and Belgrade will never dare to invade Kosovo again. In an interview with The Associated Press, Agim Ceku condemned a recent spate of bombings including an attack late Tuesday that injured four Serbs and he blamed Serbian nationalists for using "primitive propaganda to incite ethnic tensions as the United Nations nears a decision on possible statehood for Kosovo. "War is past. I'm sure there's no willingness to choose this way of realizing their wishes" Ceku said. Ceku spoke in the wake of tough remarks by his Serbian counterpart, Vojislav Kostunica, contending that Kosovo "has always been and forever will remain within Serbia" and a call by Serbian ultranationalist leader Tomislav Nikolic that the army should "stand ready” to go to war if the province gains its independence through U.N. talks.

Published: September 20, 2006
http://www.iht.com/a...sovo_Unrest.php

Pazi prvu recenicu - invade again. Kako neka drzava moze izvrsiti invaziju na svoju teritoriju, to nikom nije jasno... A jos u intervjuu kaze - The province's Serbs "are very confused and very worried. This feeling has been imposed by Belgrade,". E da im beograd nije rekao da budu zbunjeni i zabrinuti, oni bi sad bili srecni i veseli kao beba kad dobije zvecku. Koliko taj covek ima obraza, to je neverovatno...