Photo

Samo SPOJLERI!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
125 replies to this topic

#46 anti

anti
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 19:12

za obozavateljke bred pita: Penis koji se na kraju fight club-a vidi nije bred pit-ov.

möre cak bit da je meat loaf vlasnik, al nemam proverene informacije...

#47 Zmitjkoe

Zmitjkoe
  • Members
  • 4,978 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 19:52

QUOTE(BOOGIEMAN @ 17 May 2006, 20:51)
covek + replikantkinja = hepiend
replikant + replikantkinja = cemu ceo film uopste ?

Btw, uopste se ne secam price o jednorozima. Pojasni malo ako te ne mrzi.

replikant (koji misli da je covek)* + replikantkinja = drama

*Dekard iznenada saznaje da nije human, uz sve konsekvence koje to saznanje donosi (skora smrt). Nalazi origami figuru jednoroga, koju je ostavio onaj tip iz policije, a jednoroga je upravo sanjao (neko ocigledno zna njegove snove).

Buduci da nisam znao da postoji vise verzija prckao sam po netu i nasao sledece:

Theatrical versions

The 1982 American and European theatrical versions released by the studio included a "happy ending" (using stock footage from Stanley Kubrick's The Shining) and a voice-over added at the request of studio executives during post-production after test audience members indicated difficulty understanding the film. Although several different versions of the script had included a voice-over of some sort, both Ridley Scott and Harrison Ford disliked the studio V.O. and resisted having it added to the film. It's been rumored Ford intentionally did the voice-over poorly in the hope it wouldn't be used, but recent interviews indicate otherwise.

Director's Cut

In 1990, Warner Brothers briefly allowed theatrical screenings of a 70mm copy of the workprint version of the film, advertising it as a Director's Cut. However, Ridley Scott publicly disowned the workprint version of the film as his definitive Director's Cut, citing that it was roughly edited and lacked the score composed for the film by Vangelis. In response to Scott's dissatisfaction (and in part because of the film's resurgent cult popularity in the early 90s) Warner Brothers decided to assemble a definitive Director's Cut of the film with direction from Scott to be released in 1992.

They hired film-restorationist Michael Arick, who had been the one that rediscovered the workprint of Blade Runner and who was already doing consultation work for them, to head up the project with Scott. He started by spending several months in London with Les Healey, who had been the assistant editor on Blade Runner, attempting to compile a list of the changes that Scott wanted made to the film. He also got a number of suggestions/directions directly from the director himself. Arick made several changes to the film, most of them fairly minor editing changes, including the reinsertion of Deckard finding Gaff's origami unicorn in the hallway near his apartment at the film's closing. However, three major changes were made to the film which most would agree significantly changed the feel of the film: the removal of Deckard's explanatory voice-over, the re-insertion of a dream sequence of a unicorn running through a forest, and the removal of the studio imposed "happy-ending", including some associated visuals which had originally run under the film's end-credits.

Scott has since complained that time and money constraints and his obligation to Thelma and Louise kept him from retooling the film in a completely satisfactory manner, and that while he's happier than before with the 1992 release of the film, he's never felt entirely comfortable with it as his definitive Director's Cut.

Special Edition

Partly as the result of those complaints, Scott was invited back in mid-2000 to help put together a final and definitive version of the film, which was completed in mid 2001. During the process, a new digital print of the film was created from the original negatives, special effects were updated and cleaned, and the sound was remastered in 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound. Unlike the rushed 1992 Director's Cut, Scott personally oversaw the new cut as it was being made. The Special Edition DVD was slated for a Christmas time 2001 release, and was originally rumored to be a three-disc set including the full international theatrical cut, the 1992 director's cut and the newly enhanced version in addition to deleted scenes, extensive cast and crew interviews, and the documentary "On the Edge of Blade Runner".

However, Warner Brothers indefinitely delayed the "Special Edition" release after legal disputes began with the film's original completion bond guarantors (specifically Jerry Perenchio), who were ceded ownership of the film when the shooting ran over budget from $21.5 to $28 million. As of 2005, the legal issues remain unresolved – although at a press conference in late January 2006, Warner Bros. hinted at a 25th "Anniversary Edition" to be released in 2007 – including release on a next generation High Definition home video format (either HD-DVD or Blu-Ray).[22] For the time being, Warner Bros. remains the film's distributor and is authorized to release the 1992 Director's Cut on video. Warner Bros. also acts as distributor for the original 1982 theatrical version, which remains in circulation on television and is edited for broadcast.
(Wikipedia)

Ovako izgleda omot DVD Director's cut:

#48 Dunadan

Dunadan
  • Members
  • 12,305 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 20:48

biggrin.gif
ajd. The Island
svi su klonovi, uzgajani za zetvu organa.

Terminator 3
svet zaista ode po qrcu sa sve Skajnetom i nukleranim raketama

Derailed
Dzenifer Aniston je u cahoots sa Vinsentom Kaselom, on je nikad ne siluje. na kraju ona sluchajno pogine od zalutalog metka, a Vinsenta lik skenja u zatvoru.

Just Like Heaven riba nije duh vec projekcija ukomiranog mozga i na kraju se spoji sa one's self i svi zive srecno do kraja.

Flightplan
FBI/CIA/NSA agent je in cahoots sa jednom od stjuardesa

Fragile
The Lethal Presence u bolnici nije klinka vec medicinska sestra

#49 skocica

skocica
  • Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 22:41

Capt. Dudley Smith je najgori od sve dece u L.A. Confidential.

#50 Amelija

Amelija
  • Members
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 15:05

u Kill Billu su ubili Billa biggrin.gif

ne bez zezanja, Uma ce sve da ih ukoka ukljucujuci i Billa, samo ce Daryl Hannah da bidne postedjena, doduse drugo oko nece
e da, i Uma ima ceru, zivu i zdravu

#51 eye of the beholder

eye of the beholder
  • Members
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 15:55

SREK (crtani)
princeza je ustvari cudoviste ....

#52 BOOGIEMAN

BOOGIEMAN
  • Members
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 16:22

Batler je ubica (gde god ga ima). U South Parku, Keni gine.
King kong nije kralj, nego majmun. Rambo prezivljava sva tri dela filma.
Anakin Skywalker je u stvari Darth Vader, t.j. otac Luka Skywalkera i princeze Leje.
Lea i Luk su blizanci. R2D2 i C3PO nisu ni u kakvom krvnom srodstvu !

I jedan pravi, za kraj. U filmu "Fallen" na kraju se ispostavlja da je
Denzel poginuo, a pricu u stvari prica zloduh ! Jedan od najgorih
zavrsetaka koje sam u zivotu video (sta cu, volim hepiende)
ne trosite uludo dva sata gledajuci ovaj film.

#53 Miralem

Miralem
  • Banned
  • 815 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 17:11

vasudevo, platices ti za davanje ovakvih ideja...
mad.gif

Edited by Miralem, 18 May 2006 - 17:11.

#54 Hella

Hella
  • Sleepers
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 17:14

QUOTE(Miralem @ 18 May 2006, 18:11)
vasudevo, platices ti za davanje ovakvih ideja...
mad.gif

šta i što?
ne sećam se luđeg topika mesecima unatrag. biggrin.gif

#55 kalisto

kalisto
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 17:29

da vinci je peder i mona liza

#56 Miralem

Miralem
  • Banned
  • 815 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 17:29

QUOTE(Hella @ 18 May 2006, 18:14)
šta i što?
ne sećam se luđeg topika mesecima unatrag. biggrin.gif

i ja bi se verovatno smejao, da u gore navedenim filmovima nije bilo nekoliko njih koje sam teskom mukom skinuo sa neta/ jos ih nisam odgledao.
jos kad bih znao ko ili sta me je nateralo da citam ovaj topic do kraja.....

#57 BraveMargot

BraveMargot
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 17:33

Carli i fabrika Cokolade -

Carli dobije fabriku cokolade, a njegovi mama i tata 'usvoje' Vilija Vonku koji tako napokon pronalazi pravu porodicnu srecu.

#58 kalisto

kalisto
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 17:34

svi hobiti su pederi i kresu se u hobitnjacima /ne vidi se na filmu, mozda bude u direktorskom odresku/

Edited by kalisto, 18 May 2006 - 17:36.

#59 kalisto

kalisto
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 17:37

QUOTE(BraveMargot @ 18 May 2006, 12:33)
Carli i fabrika Cokolade -

Carli dobije fabriku cokolade, a njegovi mama i tata 'usvoje' Vilija Vonku koji tako napokon pronalazi pravu porodicnu srecu.

vili vonka je pedofil i majkl dzekson

#60 jms_uk_2001

jms_uk_2001
  • Validating
  • 2,684 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 17:43

QUOTE(BOOGIEMAN @ 18 May 2006, 16:22)
U South Parku, Keni gine.

[slow mo] : NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

lol_2.gif