Photo

Nacionalni stroj "Sydney"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
220 replies to this topic

#31 TBoneSteak

TBoneSteak
  • Banned
  • 639 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 00:00

lebanese were long overdue for some serious ass-kicking.
Aussies opened up a can of whoop-ass on 'em :)

oziji (kao i Djura) ce im oprostiti sto su ih tukli.

p.s. da li je istina da libanci ne daju svojim ribama da nose bikini na plazi; da su obucene u nindja-kostime?

p.s.2 sta ste se uhvatili melanome ko pijan plota :wub:

#32 Gojko & Stojko

Gojko & Stojko
  • Members
  • 3,000 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 00:10

Governor of New South Wales (Lebo)

Share & Enjoy

#33 Gojko & Stojko

Gojko & Stojko
  • Members
  • 3,000 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 00:13

SMH - anketa citalaca:

Clashes at Cronulla

What's most to blame?

Racism - 26%
Tribalism - 18%
Alcohol - 7%
Xenophobia - 8%
Stupidity - 23%
Poor parenting/schooling - 19%

Total Votes: 27812

Share & Enjoy

#34 Patapije Polupitomi

Patapije Polupitomi
  • Members
  • 865 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 00:30

sarmantno.

nego sta bi s "cinjenicnim stanjem stvari" apropo dzonija i njegove stranke?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ne znam za Dzonija, ja sam smrtno zaljubljen u Paolin Hanson :wub: .

#35 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 00:38

p.s.2 sta ste se uhvatili melanome ko pijan plota :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

kaze se: k'o (i)demo plota.

#36 Billy Mahony

Billy Mahony
  • Members
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 00:54

Više od jednog metra obale po svakom Oziju i oni se biju za plažu....

c...c..c.... ne valja poso,

Izgleda da je Henrijeva motka univerzalna alatka.

#37 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 00:56

A jos uz to ja poklanjam moj metar plaze u dobru kucu.

#38 iDemo

iDemo
  • Members
  • 5,385 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:10

In our own backyard, social researcher Hugh Mackay ("Reinventing Australia") highlights another form of prejudice when he describes longstanding attitudes
toward immigrants:

"Migrants are welcome,

as long as they are prepared to embrace the Australian way of life ...
as long as they make the learning of the English language a top priority...
as long as they are not robbing Australians of jobs [and educational places] and other opportunities ...
as long as they leave their own racial and cultural tensions behind ...
as long as they do not lower the Australian standard of living by imposing too much strain on our urban infrastructure, or on our welfare system."

When life appears tough, and there seems insufficient money - or
love, or goodwill - to go around, we look for scapegoats: people who are different from ourselves. And we tend to blame them for our
problems. And so the virulent and invasive cancer of prejudice spreads.

http://jmm.aaa.net.a...ticles/1025.htm

#39 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:16

love, or goodwill - to go around, we look for scapegoats: people who are different from ourselves.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So unlike the Serbs!

Or anyone else, for that matter... :wub:

Edited by Indy, 13 December 2005 - 01:17.

#40 Gojko & Stojko

Gojko & Stojko
  • Members
  • 3,000 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:34

love, or goodwill - to go around, we look for scapegoats: people who are different from ourselves. And we tend to blame them for our
problems. And so the virulent and invasive cancer of prejudice spreads.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Politicari i vlade imaju odredjenu moc koju mogu da iskoriste za podsticanje ili smanjenje predrasuda prema 'drugima'. Cak i ako u pocetku ne izgleda toliko opasno, igranje sa ovakvim osecanjima se obicno kasnije olupa o glavu (u slucaju politicara skoro bez izuzetka se radi o tudjim glavama).

Share & Enjoy

#41 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:38

Dr Mark Lopez, author of The Origins of Multiculturalism in Australian Politics, said locals in the Sutherland Shire, in Sydney's south, had taken "a lot of shit" from Muslim youths.

"I personally think it is possible that the weekend's events represent the early signs of a significant historical shift," Dr Lopez said.

"The multicultural fabric has never been challenged by the context of a war before. It's going to put multiculturalism under strain.

"The Lebanese gangs and the Aussie hooligans draped in flags are two sections of the community that haven't been touched by the ideology of multiculturalism."

The Australian
We're not a bunch of racists, PM says
John Kerin, Nick Leys
December 13, 2005

#42 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:45

Usput, vecina Anglo-Aussija koje ja poznajem (nije nuzno reprezentativan uzorak) su shokirani ovim sto se dogadja i ne ostavljaju nikakve sumnje da krivicu polazu na "yobbo*" elemente medju samim Anglo-Aussijima, posebno onima asociranim sa Pauline Hanson.

(yobbo bi bilo otprilike nesto kao 'dziber' na srpskom)

#43 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:49

Nije vise samo stroj "Sydney", zlo se shiri:

Probe on Mid-East family attack

December 13, 2005

POLICE are investigating an attack on a Middle Eastern family in a Perth suburb by a group of young men.

The group of up to six Caucasian men, aged in their mid-20s, were seen throwing eggs, kicking the garage door and yelling abuse at the 42-year-old man, his wife and six children about 9.30pm (WST) yesterday.

Police spokesman Ian Hasleby said the attackers were not known to the family and it was too early to link the attack to the riots in Sydney.

The family has lived in the Kewdale home for eight months and had not had any other problems in the neighbourhood.

#44 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 02:14

lebanese were long overdue for some serious ass-kicking.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Volim tvoju politicku nekorektnost, inace, ali ovde gresis. Daleko od toga da su svi Libanci isti. Postoje gelipteri, kao sto su i ovi Ozi dziberi, a postoje naravno i oni drugi.

Moj najbolji drug na studijama u Bgd-u bio je Sirijac-Libanac (pola-pola) (to je, za ove mladje, iz vremena kad su na BU studirali strani studenti). (To ako se neko brine da se ja 'plasim' Libanaca kao takvih - bedastoca za napisati).

#45 Zoki_

Zoki_
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 05:04

Fresh violence rocks Sydney: ...Prime Minister John Howard refused to acknowledge the existence of underlying racism in Australia, and challenged the conclusion of NSW Premier Morris Iemma that the riots had revealed the "ugly face of racism in this country".

"I think it's important that we do not rush to judgement about these events," Mr Howard said. "I do not accept there is underlying racism in this country. I have always taken a more optimistic view of the character of the Australian people."

Ma jok, kakvi crni rasisti, malo se dečki igrali na plaži.

Nationalists boast of their role on the beach: WHITE nationalist groups involved in the Cronulla riots have predicted further racial violence, naming the Melbourne suburbs of Heidelberg, Preston, Reservoir and Springvale as potential "hot spots".

The Patriotic Youth League, whose members handed out "Aussies Fighting Back" pamphlets at Cronulla, said it had been inundated with callers wanting to riot in Melbourne.

"If it wasn't for the massive police presence there already, and the fact that it's mainly confined to a peninsula, we really could have had a Paris situation on our hands (in Cronulla)," league spokesman Luke Connors said.

"I have had people calling me all through yesterday, and today, and all through the night, just asking me when Melbourne is going to erupt in riots because they want to go and join in." Founded in 2002 by former One Nation activist Stuart McBeth, the league requires members to be "radical nationalists" and strongly opposed to "non-discriminatory immigration".

Posted Image

Posted Image