Photo

Moda

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
82 replies to this topic

#16 elle

elle
  • Members
  • 4,479 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 14:39

wow Milan Vukmirovic -- nnikad cula - odlicno!! :lol: citam, gledam, uzivam

malo klasike / nisam obozavatelj,konzument ni slucajno, al cenim /

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

pa malo kasnije :lol:

Posted Image

#17 elle

elle
  • Members
  • 4,479 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 14:59

The History of Hermes
In 1837, the first HermŹs store was opened in Paris, France. Hermes' high-quality products were introduced into the United States in the early 1900s. Since the mid-1900s, Hermes products have been sold in the United States through Herme

s stores and upscale department stores, and HermŹs continues to be one of the world's most prominent fashion houses.
At present, Hermes owns and operates 20 Hermes retail stores in the United States, including its flagship store at 11 East 57th Street, New York, NY 10020. The Hermes product line includes handbags, silk scarves, silk ties, ready-to-wear, fragrance, watches, and other leather goods. Hermes' products are also sold through certain upscale department stores.
Since Hermes' introduction into the U.S., Hermes has spent millions of dollars on advertising and promotion for the entire range of Hermes leather goods and on all Hermes' fashion accessories.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hermes' Classic Handbag Designs
Over the years, Hermes has designed some of the most famous handbags in the world. The Hermes Kelly bag was designed by HermŹs in Paris, France in the 1930’s and was shortly thereafter sold in the U.S. It achieved fame through extensive advertising, promotion and sales by Hermes. Its fame has been enhanced by its popularity among famous female personalities worldwide, including its royal family namesake, Princess Grace Kelly of Monaco. Princess Grace Kelly had been photographed using the famous handbag to cover her pregnant stomach of the cover of Life® magazine.
The design of the Kelly bag, specifically its unique closure, lock, key and shape, are strongly associated with Hermes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image

i , kako je sve pocelo od konja..

Posted Image :lol:)))))

Edited by elle, 02 August 2004 - 15:02.

#18 elle

elle
  • Members
  • 4,479 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 16:15

Posted Image

Hermes in Greek Mythology

[According to Hesiod] "Hermes was the son of Zeus and Maia. He presided over commerce, wrestling, and other gymnastic exercises, even over thieving, and everything, in short, which required skill and dexterity. He was the messenger of Zeus, and wore a winged cap and winged shoes. He bore in his hand a rod entwined with two serpents, called the caduceus.

Hermes is said to have invented the lyre. He found, one day, a tortoise, of which he took the shell, made holes in the opposite edges of it, and drew cords of linen through them, and the instrument was complete. The cords were nine, in honor of the nine Muses. Hermes gave the lyre to Apollo, and received from him in exchange the caduceus."

from Bulfinch's Mythology
In Roman mythology, the god Hermes was called Mercury.

From a contemporary view, the figure of Hermes, both in its Greek and its Egyptian manifestations, stands as an archetype of transformation through reconciliation of the opposites. (Certainly Jung and other archetypally oriented psychologists viewed Hermes in this light.) If we are inclined to this view, we should rejoice over the renewed interest in Hermes and his timeless gnosis. If we conjure up the famed image of the swift god, replete with winged helmet, sandals, and caduceus, we might still be able to ask him to reconcile the divisions and contradictions of this lower realm in the embrace of enlightened consciousness. And since, like all gods, he is immortal, he might be able to fulfill our request as he did for his devotees of old!

Posted Image

o bogu Hermesu i o hermetizmu ...

#19 dzishn

dzishn
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 19:37

Jean Paul Gaultier

ugodna setnja

uh elle ti se bash razmahala

nekako mu dodje i prigodno kad si vec elle, elle-te

nego pricha se po gradu da se gaultier pripazi, uskoro ce po parizu da zhare i pale neki novi klinci

#20 Dee

Dee
  • Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 22:10

Posted Image

I meni su najdraže Hermes-ove marame, posebno stoga što jednu dobih na poklon od drage osobe, iako ih u posljednje, ma što posljednje, već duže vrijeme, ne nosim. Ali neka ih, mogu ustrebati...izlizane traperice, bijela majica i...i...marama, i to je to. :lol: Možeš gdje hoćeš! B)

Budući mi iz nekog razloga ne radi IMG opcija :lol: :lol: :

Yohji Yamamoto

Ima toga, ima...

A da se tek dotaknemo parfema...ne bih se micala s topica. B)

Edited by Dee, 02 August 2004 - 22:12.

#21 dzishn

dzishn
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 22:29

A da se tek dotaknemo parfema...ne bih se micala s topica. B)

mozhe

moj top izbor od kako ga otkrih na ne-znam-vishe-kom ajerodromu

http://www.parfummin...ish_50ml_mb.jpg

mada i ovaj volem, nije da ne volem

http://www.aromat.ru...es/foto/p82.jpg

#22 SlatkaMalaIzvrnutaTorta

SlatkaMalaIzvrnutaTorta
  • Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 22:50

Ubedljivo najbolji...MARC JACOBS...za sada!!!

#23 Dee

Dee
  • Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 23:40

mozhe

moj top izbor od kako ga otkrih na ne-znam-vishe-kom ajerodromu

http://www.parfummin...ish_50ml_mb.jpg

mada i ovaj volem, nije da ne volem

http://www.aromat.ru...es/foto/p82.jpg

Nije loše, nije, dapače... :lol:

Moj Favorites u posljednje vrijeme, iako nisu najnoviji, su:

Shiseido-Relaxing->stvarno je osvježavjući i najviše ga koristim. :lol:

Elizabeth Arden-Green Tea-ugodan, iako se pitam da li mi je više "čajast" ili "limunast" B)

Jil Sander-Sun->podrazumijeva se stara verzija. :lol:

Carolina Herrera-212 Women-> isto važi i za ovaj. Uostalom, ne znam zbog čega izbacuju te kvazi nove verzije skroz razblažene...a valjda da ih čovjek mora više staviti...profitabilno. B)

A za navečer...

Ungaro-Diva->ma već mi glupo i ponavljati, nikakve light brljotine. :lol:

Hej, skoro zaboravih...

Coco Chanel-Coco -> sjajan, čista mirisna poezija, iako malo prejak za tijekom dana. :lol:

Edited by Dee, 02 August 2004 - 23:50.

#24 elle

elle
  • Members
  • 4,479 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 23:44

:lol: ma nekih novih klinaca po parizu sijaset

kad bih se samo dosetila kako se zovu braca / blizanci?/ o kojima nekad gledah emisiju na tveju , fenomenalni su / armenijci, kazahstanci.... :lol: /

stize podmladak, dabome

jel a ko je reko da ne moze parfem, ma sva moda: ne staje u podnaslov, al se podrazumeva

a Yamamoto mmmmmmm / kako se crta srce? /

dzish onaj tvoj prvi parfem znam..... kako se zove drugi ne mogu procitati

#25 Dee

Dee
  • Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 00:02

a Yamamoto  mmmmmmm  / kako se crta srce? /

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: for Yamamoto!

#26 Dee

Dee
  • Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 00:09

Joj, sad se sjetih, zaboravila sam:

Isabella Rosellini-MANIFESTO

Fantastičan, osvježavajući, lagan... :lol:

#27 elle

elle
  • Members
  • 4,479 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 00:58

i tako , dok se ja uznosim kreacijama, scenografijama i izborom muzike za defilee

anegdotica kaze:

John Galliano Dress
"My goal is really very simple," famed fashion designer John Galliano once remarked. "When a man looks at a woman wearing one of my dresses, I would like him basically to be saying to himself, 'I have to f--- her.' I just think every woman deserves to be desired. Is that really asking too much?"
["Whatever I do, I like to do it until it can't be done anymore," Galliano once remarked. "It doesn't matter if it's work or the gym or some things I might not even want to mention."]

aj sad, moze i tako... mada, gle slika :lol:

Posted Image
Galliano za kucu Dior, 2003.

Posted Image
gejsha

Posted Image
kineska lutka

Posted Image
u perju

#28 elle

elle
  • Members
  • 4,479 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 01:01

Posted Image

A     G L I M P S E     O F
S T O C K I N G
Never one for subtle sex appeal, Galliano sent several models down the runway in peek-a-boo hoop skirt that were demure from the front and anything but from the side

#29 elle

elle
  • Members
  • 4,479 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 01:53

corset

corset, article of dress designed to support or modify the figure. Greek and Roman women sometimes wrapped broad bands about the body. In the Middle Ages a short, close-fitting, laced outer bodice or waist was worn. By the 16th cent. it had become a tight inner bodice, sometimes of leather, stiffened with whalebone, wooden splints, or steel; fashion demanded the slenderest possible waist in contrast with the enormous farthingales and stuffed breeches that were worn. Stays and tight lacing were made for both men and women from the 17th through the 19th cent., except for a brief period following the French Revolution. By 1900 the corset had become primarily a female garment, and it was gradually modified to conform to the natural lines of the body.

The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2004, Columbia University Press.

Boris Schipper:

Posted Image

Alaia / mali veliki covek :lol:

Posted Image

Galliano + Gaultier

Posted Image

Mugler

Posted Image

ps:

Posted Image

#30 dzishn

dzishn