I sa UTD-om titula...

#77 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 00:21

Posted Image

DEJAN STANKOVIC EXCLUSIVE PART 3
In part three of Inter Football Club's in-depth interview with Dejan Stankovic, the Serb midfielder talks about Serbia:

-You were born on 11 September twenty-five years ago. After the events of 2001 is it more difficult to celebrate?
"I can't not celebrate my birthday. I can't take it out on my parents because I was born on this date. But my people have also suffered bombardments so there are many dates in which people shouldn't celebrate... I remember that day. I was in retreat with Lazio in Istanbul and we had to play a Champions League match. It was terrible."

-At the age of fourteen you had to learn to live with the reality of war. What was it like in those days and what do you remember about it?
"I was young and I was only interested in playing. The war wasn't right there in Serbia where I lived. It was further away, in Bosnia and Croatia. S ure, we felt the effects of the embargo and sanctions; there were a lot of things we didn't have but I was only fourteen and I only remember running after a football. But my mother and father told me that it was a very difficult time."

-What's your opinion of former Serbia president Slobodan Milosevic?
"I can't talk about politics because I honestly don't understand much about it. But there's one thing I can say..."

-Which is?
"My dream is that we can live in a world in which peace reigns at last. I don't understand why things go in this way. A lot of terrible things have happened in my country, things that haven't taught anyone anything. Instead, people all over the world want to go to war and it seems like everyone has lost their minds. Nowadays you can't even open a newspaper or turn on the television without counting loads of deaths."

-Are you religious?
"I'm Orthodox. I believe in God but I don't practice. But I respect the rules. "

-Do you think Italy is a racist country?
"No. It happens sometimes, like when you play away from home and someone offends you. But it's normal. They do it to make you lose your mind. But this isn't racism."

from Inter.it

#78 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 00:10

Imam jedan od onih osecaja, ali nije to sasvim obichan osecaj
vec je to "onaj" najpoznatiji, onaj N E W E R O V A T A N osecaj da ce Inter sutra razvaliti Parmu i dokazati svima da je stasao da se bori za veliko chetwrto mesto najkrljavije lige na svetu. Milan im bezi 25 bodova. "Sramota me je"-Killy Gonzales
Posted Image

FORZA RAGAZZI

Edited by Inter, 08 May 2004 - 00:11.

#79 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 00:28

Samo josh 13 sati i 32 minuta do pochetka mecha sezone

#80 Kosmarac

Kosmarac
  • Members
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 04:16

To je cista dvojka.Ko suza.

#81 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 16:25

Kaj sam rekelj?

:lol: Bilo je gusto ali eto... Adriano...
Posted Image

Modena Perugia Ancona Empoli ispadaju iz lige. GreHota za Perugiu. Tako su bili simpatichni.

Sledece kolo Empoli - Inter. Samo da ne zakenjaju kao shto znaju i eto nas u LS sa Zvezdom u grupi. :lol:

Posted Image

Ne prodaje samo PFC utakmice. Evo danas Roma i Milan. :lol:

FORZA RAGAZZI

Edited by Inter, 09 May 2004 - 17:52.

#82 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 18:13

Posted Image

MORATTI WINS PRISCO AWARD
Monday, 10 May 2004 16:14:26
CHIETI (ANSA) - Massimo Moratti, Bologna coach Bologna Carlo Mazzone and Brescia player Roberto Baggio are the winners of the second national Giuseppe Prisco Award for loyalty and correctness in the world of sport.

The winners were decided by the jury composed of chairman Sergio Zavoli, journalists Candido Cannavo', Antonio Ghirelli, Nando Martellini and Giorgio Tosatti, Teramo University rector Luciano Russi and Carabinieri general Corinto Zocchi.

The prize, a sculpture by Pietro Cascella, was presented to the winners today during a ceremony at Chieti's Marrucino Theatre.

The Prisco award was founded in 2002 by the aforementioned Zocchi, former Carabinieri commander general Luigi Federici, lawyer Eliodoro D'Orazio, doctor Mario Del Trecco and entrepreneur Marcello Zaccagnini. Prisco, who died in 2001, was vice president of Inter (koincidencija :lol: ) and an official of the Alpini regiment in Aquila. The award was founded with the intention of attributing symbolic recognition for directors, players and coaches in the Serie A and B who have contributed to the upkeeping of moral sporting values.

Roberto Baggio was deeply moved when he received his award today: "I am thankful of all those who have chosen me and the two worthy people who were very important for my career. Today we remember a very special person who loved us all dearly."

While Massimo Moratti according to the jury: "he’s Nerazzurro for inheritance, for choice, for passion, for the culture and for his elegance." B)

Ali ipak...thanx, but go Moratti, plz

#83 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 14:15

Posted Image
So will you speak with Massimo Moratti and the club at the end of the season?
"Yes, I will. We'll talk about everything, not just about football..."

Is it Totti that's calling Vieri or Vieri who's calling Totti? "There's no point saying this because Totti will stay at Roma and I'll stay at Inter."

When you were substituted against Parma yesterday everybody applauded you. But you didn't salute the fans. Why not? "I should have saluted them because they gave great applause for me and I was pleased about this. It's true, I didn't greet them, though it's difficult to forget the boos."

#84 Nemanjamcnair

Nemanjamcnair
  • Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 14:24

Modena Perugia Ancona Empoli ispadaju iz lige. GreHota za Perugiu. Tako su bili simpatichni.

nema sanse perugia da ispadne.

#85 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 15:41

nema sanse perugia da ispadne.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Po kojoj matematici??? :lol:

14. Reggina 33 34
15. Modena 33 30
16. Empoli 33 30
17. Perugia 33 29
18. Ancona 33 13

Edited by Inter, 11 May 2004 - 15:41.

#86 Nemanjamcnair

Nemanjamcnair
  • Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 16:11

Po kojoj matematici???

14. Reggina  33  34
15. Modena  33  30
16. Empoli      33  30
17. Perugia 33  29
18. Ancona 33  13

Lepo, tri ekipe ispadaju jedna igra baraz sa ekipom iz serije b(nisam siguran da li sa 5. ili 6.), tako da nista nije izgubljeno. Ako pobedi, a modena ili empoli ne pobede eto perugije sa fiorentinom u barazu.

#87 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 17:17

Uh choveche. Nisam znao da josh uvek vazi to
4 odozdo iz Serie A sa chetvrim odozgo iz Serie B.

Auuu, pa onda Empoli ima da grize kao lud u nedelju :lol:

#88 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 23:23

Posted Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#89 Nemanjamcnair

Nemanjamcnair
  • Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 13 May 2004 - 10:15

Jel' znas mozda s' kim igra modena? Da vidimo ko ima najvece sanse za baraz.
Perugia-Ancona, Empoli-Inter, ?

#90 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 13 May 2004 - 10:36

Lazio - Modena

znachi modena ispada