Red je da se chestita 5a uzastopna
pobeda momaka, a posebno Dekiju
koji je josh jednom pokazao svima
kako se Zvezdino dete lepo iskalilo

u Interu koji ima prekaljenu shkolu
za kaljenje talentovanih igracha.
B)

FORZA RAGAZZI

Evo da cestitam. Nisam imala prilike da gledam utakmicu, ali sam videla golove. Vrlo lepo. Nije tesko sa Adrijanom, Martinsom, Stankovicem i Recobom u timu :lol:

#48 Solaar

Solaar
  • Members
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 21:03

Da, da... posle ovoga sta reci Vieriu, nego "CIAO BOBO!!!" B)

Dokaz kako Adriano, Martins i Stankovic funkcionisu savrseno, i da je Vieri u ovoj ekipi suvisan (sa Interovog sajta):

MILAN - An assist and a goal. Obafemi Martins set up Dejan Stankovic for Inter's third then after Bellucci's effort beat Pagliuca with a stunning strike to restore the Nerazzurri's three-goal lead and kill off any remaining threat of a Bologna comeback.

"Yes, it was a nice goal, I'm very pleased," enthused Martins to Inter Channel. "I'm happy because we played very well. It went very well with Adriano and also with Stankovic behind us.

"He [Stankovic] told me to keep moving into the spaces and that's what I did. Then, when I got that ball I didn't even look in the middle because I already knew he would be there ready to score."

#49 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 23:20

INTER 13-0 GALBIATESE (HT: 3-0)

Scorers:

Adriano 9',
Kallon 24', 28',
Cruz 42', 46', 63',
van der Meyde 43', 48',
Martins 50', 62', 67',
Biava 51', 65'

Posted Image

FORZZA RAGAZZI

#50 Friend of Peachy Carnahan

Friend of Peachy Carnahan
  • Banned
  • 18,085 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 23:32

Evo da cestitam. Nisam imala prilike da gledam utakmicu, ali sam videla golove. Vrlo lepo. Nije tesko sa Adrijanom, Martinsom, Stankovicem i Recobom u timu :lol:

auh calcio je devojcica :lol:
kako mi je ovo promaklo ? :lol:

#51 henrik larsson

henrik larsson
  • Members
  • 6,231 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 01:28

Chovek od 190 sa neverovatnom brzinom,tehnikom i snagom. Verovatno jedini primerak danas na planeti.

Thierry Henry.

#52 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 10:18

Chovek od 190 sa neverovatnom brzinom,tehnikom i snagom. Verovatno jedini primerak danas na planeti.

Thierry Henry

Rekao sam chovek. Alien-i se ne ubrajaju.

#53 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 09:58

Posted Image

DEJAN STANKOVIC EXCLUSIVE

Featured on the cover of this month's Inter Football Club magazine is Dejan Stankovic. In part two of Max Grassi's interview, the Serbia & Montenegro midfielder talks about his upbringing.

-You were born in Belgrade. Can you tell us about your childhood? Where did you grow up exactly?
"I grew up on the outskirts of Belgrade. We never stayed in the same house for long because my parents could only afford to rent apartments, so we often changed."

-Tell us about your family.
"My father is called Borislav and he was a labourer in a radio transmitter factory. My mother Dragica worked in a clock factory. And I have a brother, Sinisa. I'm from humble origins and living conditions were difficult, just like it still is for many families in my country. But I'm not ashamed of saying this because it's our reality. I owe a lot to my family and the upbringing they gave me."

-When did you start playing football?
"My father played football at amateur level. So when I was very young I started playing for the small provincial teams. Then, when I was nine, I joined Red Star Belgrade's youth sector."

-And when did you realise you could become a good player?
"I've always thought football would be my future."

-You grew up at Red Star, a very famous club in your country. What was it like to wear the team's shirt?
"It was a dream come true. I played for the youth sector then basically skipped the Primavera because at the age of sixteen and a half I was already in the first team and when I made my debut it was unreal. I came on in the second half and we won 2-1 away from home. In that season I played a couple more matches and even scored a brace. At the age of eighteen I was already captain."

-You came to Italy when you were very young. What was it like to leave your country?
"It was diffi cult. It was more difficult to leave my city, family and friends than the fans for whom I had become an idol. The first few months in Italy were terrible. I tried not to think about it. I told myself that I had changed my life but I really wasn't happy. Luckily there was Mihajlovic, who helped me out."

-But with the money you've earned in Italy you've been able to sort out your family and friends...
"Economically, my life had already changed when I made it into the Red Star first team. My family and friends were already sorted. I came to Italy because of the opportunity to play on a bigger football stage, not for the money."

Next week: Dejan on Serbia.

PS Nashli su Ronaldinhaito-a
Posted Image

Edited by Inter, 30 April 2004 - 10:00.

#54 calcio

calcio
  • Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 13:21

auh calcio je devojcica  :lol:
kako mi je ovo promaklo ?  :lol:

A zar je to bitno?!

#55 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 13:55

1 Toldo

2 Cordoba 17 Cannavaro 23 Materazzi

4 J. Zanetti 26 Pasquale

5 Emre 11 Stankovic 18 Kily Gonzalez

9 Cruz 10 Adriano

pochinje utak sa Lecce-om, a ovaj sastav neverovatno obevcava.

progn :lol:

Edited by Inter, 02 May 2004 - 15:35.

#56 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 14:37

PenaL :lol:

Edited by Inter, 02 May 2004 - 15:36.

#57 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 14:39

35' 0-1 Adriano :lol:
46' 1-1 To Ne To! :lol:
67' 2-1 Bovo :lol:
FinaLe :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ovo moze samo Inter :lol:

Na radiju su odmah po zavrshetku utak pustili pesmu Johnny B Good :lol:
Sledece koLo dolazi Parma i definitino cemo videti ko je za gde...

Edited by Inter, 02 May 2004 - 15:59.

#58 Solaar

Solaar
  • Members
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 19:26

1 Toldo

2 Cordoba    17 Cannavaro      23 Materazzi

4 J. Zanetti                                            26 Pasquale

5 Emre 11 Stankovic 18 Kily Gonzalez

9 Cruz 10 Adriano

pochinje utak sa Lecce-om, a ovaj sastav neverovatno obevcava.

progn  :lol:

Ja sam mislio da se samo jos u nasoj zemlji igra u formaciji 3-5-2 :lol:

#59 calcio

calcio
  • Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 23:28

Posle svega prikazanog ove sezone, nadam se da nece pobediti Parmu i da ce Parma ici u LS, definitivno su pored svih problema i rasprodaje igraca to najvise zasluzili. Steta samo sto ce na leto i ove preostale igrace da rasprodaju pa ne znam ko ce im igrati u narednoj sezoni.

#60 Inter

Inter
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 00:18

Pobedice bolji.