Photo

In Memoriam: Steve Irwin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
107 replies to this topic

#1 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 07:37

"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it."

#2 Bad Music For Bad People

Bad Music For Bad People
  • Members
  • 7,230 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 07:43

sranje. sad sam video

#3 Noblica

Noblica
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 08:03

SYDNEY, Australia (CNN) -- Steve Irwin, the Australian TV presenter known as the "Crocodile Hunter," has died after being stung in a marine accident off Australia's north coast.

Australian media reports say Irwin was diving in waters off Port Douglas, north of Cairns, when the incident happened on Monday morning.

http://edition.cnn.c...rwin/index.html

#4 beowl

beowl
  • Members
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 08:21

Uključim TV pre polaska u ofis, i imam šta da vidim... Bedak sad.gif

#5 st.maurice

st.maurice
  • Banned
  • 14,181 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 08:36

QUOTE(Noblica @ 4 Sep 2006, 09:03)
SYDNEY, Australia (CNN) -- Steve Irwin, the Australian TV presenter known as the "Crocodile Hunter," has died after being stung in a marine accident off Australia's north coast.

Ode covek? ohmy.gif

Edited by st.maurice, 04 September 2006 - 08:45.

#6 CTPAX

CTPAX
  • Members
  • 10,503 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:16

fuck sad.gif

bio je faca. maltretirao je krokodile i zmije, voleo pauke, imao je panični strah od papagaja, a umro od uboda raže (izgleda da je prvi takav slučaj).

odahnuće mnogi krokodili koje je vukao za rep i ničim izazvano skakao za njima u vodu. sleep.gif

brdo ljudi zahvaljujući njemu počelo da gleda na gmazove drugim očima.

Edited by CTPAX, 04 September 2006 - 09:59.

#7 Šumejker-Levi 9

Šumejker-Levi 9
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:17

Meni je ortak tu vest rekao pre nekih mesec dana. blink.gif

Sada sam u tripu kada se to zapravo desilo, jer sam prvo mislio da je neka falš-informacija, jer nigde nisu objavili.

Možda je sada podlegao povredama.

No, pročitaću vest, neverovatno je da mi je ortak prorok.

#8 Joe D

Joe D
  • Members
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:54

Sad sam video i hteo da postujem. Sranje. Legenda je. Stvarno se nije bojao za zivot, a neki put je umeo i da pretera. A poginuo je na najbizarniji nacin. Posle svih onih jurnjava sa otrovnim zmijama, i rvanja sa krokodilima, ubije ga raza!? Sta ti je zivot...

#9 Celt

Celt
  • Members
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 10:24

QUOTE(CTPAX @ 4 Sep 2006, 11:16)
(izgleda da je prvi takav slučaj).

nije, drugi. Prvi je bio negde '45.

#10 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 10:52

Biography: Steve Irwin
September 04, 2006

STEPHEN Robert Irwin was born to Lyn and Bob Irwin in Victoria in February 1962. Bob Irwin was a keen enthusiast of reptiles and moved his family to Queensland in 1970 to start a small reptile park at Beerwah on the Sunshine Coast. Australia Zoo became a true family business, flourishing until 1991 when Bob & Lyn retired, turning over management to their son, Steve.

Living in the Zoo, Steve grew up with animals of all kinds, taking part in the animals daily feeding, care and maintenance. His 6th birthday present was what he had always wanted – his very own scrub python! It was 3.6m (12ft) long and while most other children were opening cans of pet food for their cats or dogs, Steve was out catching fish and hunting rodents to feed to his crocodiles and snakes.

Bob taught the young Steve everything there was to know about reptiles – even teaching his nine-year-old how to jump in and catch crocodiles in the rivers of North Queensland at night. This father and son’s proud boast is that every crocodile in their Zoo (the numbering some 100 animals) was either caught by their bare hands or bred and raised in their Zoo.

As he grew older Steve followed in his father’s footsteps and volunteered his services to the Queensland Governments East Coast Crocodile Management program which saw him spend years living on his own in the mosquito infested creeks, rivers and mangroves of North Queensland catching huge crocodiles single-handed. His record of successful catches is still staggering to this day.

Since 1991, Australia Zoo has flourished and expanded under Steve’s guidance. In 1990 a chance reunion with his friend, television producer John Stainton, filming in the Zoo for a TV commercial, gave Steve the opportunity to show his diverse animal talents to the world when they both took a punt and make the first documentary, "The Crocodile Hunter" in 1992.

The tremendous success of this one program quickly encouraged the making of more and so over the next 3 years, 10 one hour episodes were made and on television screens all over the world. Steve has now filmed over 70 episodes of "The Crocodile Hunter", 53 episodes of "Croc Files", 43 episodes of “Croc Diaries” and his next television series is called “The New Breed Vets” for release in 2005.

Steve has the greatest respect and understanding for all animals – something that has been instilled into him by his family for all of his life – and he's proud to share his passion with everyone who visits his Zoo and with his five hundred million viewers world-wide.

In June 1992, Steve married Terri Raines from Oregon USA. They had met a few months earlier when Terri visited the Zoo whilst on holidays in Australia. They now spend their lives together educating people everywhere to care for all of our world’s wildlife.

This biography can be found at the Australia Zoowebsite .

---

PS Hvala moderatoru na pametnom editovanju naslova topica

#11 copkillah

copkillah
  • Members
  • 4,075 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 10:56

QUOTE(Šumejker-Levi 9 @ 4 Sep 2006, 10:17)
Meni je ortak tu vest rekao pre nekih mesec dana.  blink.gif

Sada sam u tripu kada se to zapravo desilo, jer sam prvo mislio da je neka falš-informacija, jer nigde nisu objavili.

Možda je sada podlegao povredama.

No, pročitaću vest, neverovatno je da mi je ortak prorok.

Nije ti ortak prorok, već ti je ortak naivan. Mene je moj ortak još prošle godine UBEDJIVAO kako je ovaj poginuo, naravno od strane krokodila. Za Steve-a su te priče kružile otkako je postao poznat, ali je ovaj put for real sad.gif

RIP

#12 zeleni_zub

zeleni_zub
  • Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 11:59

šteta baš. a šteta i dvoje malih klinaca koje je ostavio bez oca, mogo je i o tome malo razmišljat. neponovljiva faca

#13 Limma

Limma
  • Members
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 12:20

Slava mu! - beshe faca sad.gif

#14 Esdy_11192

Esdy_11192
  • Members
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 12:53

Neka pociva u miru.. sad.gif