Photo

Acceptance

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
224 replies to this topic

#211 edrosenberg

edrosenberg
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 December 2001 - 17:58

Happy Holidays, everyone.

I stopped by to post some information about jerseyband's new album "Christmasband" in another topic area. I thought I'd post some thoughts here for the final time.

I have ended my work with inclusion, so I will not be with you next summer during the time of the next Gay Pride Parade.

I just reached a point where I felt as though I could do no more. Interestingly, it came on 11-9...at opposite poles from 9-11... when I read a read a U.N. press release. You see, from the Taliban experience, our human family has experienced the darkside of humanity. It will reject a world of exclusion and terrorism and embrace the goodness of inclusion. This will happen...but change does not come over night. For instance, next summer, I suspect, you will see an improvement at the Gay Pride Parade in Serbia...and that's okay. Improvement is all that is expected of us from our loving Omniscient.

Good-bye, my friends, and always remember that you are loved and accepted by our Creator. Everyone is Included!

Ed
http://www.edrosenberg.com

]

#212 branka n.

branka n.
  • Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 02 December 2001 - 00:31

Ed, Happy Holidays to you too!
Goodbye and all the best wishes to you & yours. Enjoy your 'retirement' from the forum and make the most of it!
Good luck to jerseyband!
Cheerio,
Branka

#213 sonja

sonja
  • Members
  • 683 posts

Posted 02 December 2001 - 00:38

Branka you said it so well, all I can say it "ditto."

#214 branka n.

branka n.
  • Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 02 December 2001 - 01:26

Sonja - :smile:

#215 edrosenberg

edrosenberg
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 30 December 2001 - 14:26

Well...you can call me Michael Jordan...the American professional basketball player who has come back again this year from retirement. Here I am.

Events have led me to begin creating a non-profit entity called Everyone is Included.

Basically, in the beginning, it will be an on-line inclusion news website which will promote and, hopefully, advance inclusion in many areas and on many levels throughout America and our world.

I have phoned a congressman and written to two U.S. senators and a state senator inquiring about possible grants. Let's see how serious these fellows are about inclusion...if, in fact, they care at all.

Here is our site. It is pretty elementary, but it is a beginning.

http://www.everyoneisincluded.org.

Happy New Year, everyone!

By the way, Everyone is Included could be around for a long, long time. Afterall, there are about 4,000,000,000 Have-Nots in the human family.

Ed

p.s. My personal spiritual belief system will not be "included"...although my views on that matter are carved in stone.

#216 sonja

sonja
  • Members
  • 683 posts

Posted 31 December 2001 - 16:22

Ed,
Welcome back from "retirement" and Happy New Year!

#217 edrosenberg

edrosenberg
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 31 December 2001 - 17:12

Thank you, Sonja.

Everything is looking good. My daughter has a friend who is a professional web designer. He may (and probably will) design our site.

I want you and everyone else to know that I have been doing my " inclusion thing" for many years alone. It has not been easy. I may appear erratic, at times, but ,overall, things seem to move steadily and positively along.

I am very excited about Everyone is Included. Keeping the principle of inclusion in the forefront has helped many, many people over the years. Why not keep it going...and growing!

Somewhere along the line I read that the vast majority...billions... of us subsist on one or two usd a day income. Plenty of "including" is yet to be done on the Good Earth.

Happy New Year to all!

Ed

#218 branka n.

branka n.
  • Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 31 December 2001 - 19:39

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

:smile:

#219 edrosenberg

edrosenberg
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 02 January 2002 - 21:06

"I have phoned a congressman and written to two U.S. senators and a state senator inquiring
about possible grants. Let's see how serious these fellows are about inclusion...if, in fact,
they care at all. "

I will give you a peek into my frustration. Not one of the elected officials I contacted have gotten back to me yet. Stay tuned. I will let you know when...and if they do.

Ed

#220 sonja

sonja
  • Members
  • 683 posts

Posted 02 January 2002 - 21:14

Ed,
My experience with elected officials has been similar. The only thing I can think of in terms of advice is to try on a more local level. I have always found my local officials and U.S. Representative to be far more willing to listen than Senators. Have you tried any non government agencies or foundations? Best of luck!

#221 edrosenberg

edrosenberg
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 02 January 2002 - 21:51

Sonja,

Both my congressman and state senator know me...and know my work. In fact, my congressman got back to me within a half an hour in the sexual encounter incident between President Clinton and Monica Lewinsky a couple of years ago.

I am going to look into foundations and such....good idea.

I have Jesse Jackson's Rainbow/PUSH phone number too.

Thanks,

Ed

#222 edrosenberg

edrosenberg
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 02 January 2002 - 23:59

I called the main office of Rainbow/PUSH in Chicago. Let's see if they get back to me with some ideas.

Really...let's see if some of these big boys in America are serious about including everyone.

Let's see if they let the one who says "Everyone is Included" in the door. I have only been knocking for two decades now.

Ed

#223 edrosenberg

edrosenberg
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 03 January 2002 - 19:51

Well, still no return calls or e-mail. Things like this really get my dander up, but I don't go fly airplanes into buildings or send anthrax through the mail...I work harder.

Everyone is Included will move forward.

Ed

p.s. A lot of my problems, by the way, stem from my refusal to become elitist in any way. I have always worked for the people.

#224 edrosenberg

edrosenberg
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 23 January 2002 - 19:11

I continue to move forward with the creation of Everyone is Included. I am learning more and more about html and the construction of websites...but, no matter how much I master, I still plan to keep it simple.

If anyone or any group wishes to contribute to my site, contact me at ed@everyoneisincluded.org

Incidently, the "idea" continues to grow and grow throughout our world, but, as usual, I continue to be frustrated as far as obtaining help is concerned...although Hewlett-Packard Corp. sent me a helpful idea.

All the best as always,

Ed
http://www.everyoneisincluded.org

#225 edrosenberg

edrosenberg
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 17 March 2002 - 13:42

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am still moving forward...as is the "idea."

I am having a helluva time getting my non-profit started up, however. It requires a full time effort, and I can not afford to do so. I might abandon my plans and have a .com instead of a .org

All the best,

Ed
http://www.everyoneisincluded.org