Posted 04 February 2019 - 16:18

5AV9mi.jpg

I7oKtm.jpg

#2 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:28

Kreće rasplet priče i Rendža verovatno ostaje bez dela Nissana. 

TOKYO -- The French government has informed Tokyo that it is willing to consider reducing Renault's stake in Nissan Motor as part of a broader review of the capital relationship between the two automakers, Japanese government sources told Nikkei.

Paris, which owns a 15% stake in the French automaker, has told the Japanese side that it is open to alter the cross-shareholding structure to a more balanced one. Currently, Renault owns 43.4% of Nissan, while the Japanese automaker has only a 15% stake in its French partner. The French government also referred to decreasing its own interest in Renault as an "option for the future," the sources said.

This conciliatory gesture comes as the French government, Renault's largest shareholder, seeks to nominate new Renault Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard as the next chairman of Nissan. The Japanese automaker is opposed to receiving another top leader from Renault, following the arrest of former Chairman Carlos Ghosn, now in detention in Japan over allegations of financial misconduct.

Paris seems to be showing flexibility in an effort to smooth the way for Senard's appointment to Nissan's top post and to keep the alliance together.

The French government previously told Tokyo it wants to integrate Renault and Nissan in the future. Nissan executives and the Japanese government worry that the Elysee will be more inclined to intervene in the alliance under the new Renault leadership team appointed in January.

However, both automakers have shown a willingness to compromise.

#3 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 13:24

DzJfonNW0AA73Pw.jpg

DzJfmG4WwAAyUR_.jpg

DzJfsWRWsAILhup.jpg

DzJfqVeXcAAXyfE.jpg

#4 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 14:02

DzNGnS3WwAAdzHm.jpg

#5 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 21:15

#6 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 02:03

#7 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 14:27

Mršavo nam izgleda aerodinamika..barem ovo što su do sada pokazali. Očekivao sam da će imati više elemenata po bokovima.

Auto danas provozan u Barsi za filming day.

Edited by alpiner, 16 February 2019 - 15:04.

#8 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 09:38

DzrK20gXQAEFp4V.jpg

Ovo je novo

#9 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:39

Obnovljena je alijansa Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi.
Alijansu će voditi bord od četvoro ljudi. Bollore iz Renaulta, Saikawa iz Nissana, Masuko iz Mitsubishia i predsedavajući JD Senard koji po ključu dolazi iz Renaulta kao većinskog vlasnika.

Vlasnička struktura kompanija se neće menjati, ali će svaki od entiteta imati veću autonomiju nego za vreme Ghosna. Po novom dogovoru predsedavajućeg borda Nissana i Mitsubishia sada biraju uprave kompanija, a Renault dobija mesto vicepredsednika.

_w850.jpg

Edited by alpiner, 12 March 2019 - 11:55.

#10 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:33

Znaci ceo cirkus je bio samo tvrdjenje pazara za ovo...

#11 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 13:10

Daniel Ricciardo: 'Love wasn't there from Red Bull' in F1 talks

Ricciardo also expanded on the role that the crash with Verstappen in Baku had on his decision, calling it a "shitshow" and admitting it was tough to move on from.

"I struggled to let that go, the whole race and the aftermath," he said.

"That played a part in my decision. I never really felt the same after that. As soon as I crashed into him, part of me felt, 'you guys deserved this, that was a shitshow'."

If the roles were reversed, if I'd been in front and moved twice in the braking area and he'd run up the back of me, would things have been handled the same way? It was a question I kept coming back to."

The team treated us as both equally at fault in that situation, where I think deep down they knew that it was their mistake and Max's mistake.

#12 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:12

France’s Renault SA intends to restart merger talks with Japan’s Nissan Motor Co Ltd within 12 months, after which it will set sight on a bid to buy Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV, the Financial Times reported on Wednesday.

The plans signal a return to the strategies supported by former Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn who held talks about merging Renault with Fiat Chrysler two to three years ago, FT said citing sources familiar with the matter, adding that the proposal was opposed by the French government back then.

The recent formation of a new alliance board led by Renault Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard has led to an increase in confidence that the two parties can now push ahead with the merger plans, according to FT.

Fiat Chrysler is also seeking a partnership or merger and the company is holding talks with rivals for a deal, FT reported.

#13 Duh sa sekirom

Duh sa sekirom
  • Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:58

RenaultFerrari?

#14 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:54

Ferrari nije deo FCA 3-4 godine, ali je i dalje delom u vlasništvu Agnellia odnosno Exora njihove porodične kompanije

#15 =MetalHead=

=MetalHead=
  • Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:55

RenaultFerrari?

Ferrari nije deo toga.

EDIT: Alpiner bio brzi :)

Edited by =MetalHead=, 27 March 2019 - 10:55.