McLaren-Renault 2019

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 =MetalHead=

=MetalHead=
  • Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:48

Vidim da nema i pitam se sto jer je bas bio wunderkind... i onda potonuo.

Secam se da sam ranije pricao za Hamiltona - kako dok su svi razvijali bolide, McLaren je razvijao vozaca - ocekivao sam da ce Nyck biti na barem istom nivou (doduse ni McLaren nije na tom nivou kad je Hamilton bio tamo). 

#47 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 12:32

Jbg prosle sezone u F2 sampion je bio Rasel, iza njega Noris, Albon, pa De Fris. Prva trojica su avanzovala u F1, cetvrti je ostao ispod crte...

#48 KRAJ RADA FORUMA B92!

KRAJ RADA FORUMA B92!
  • Members
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 21:48

Za sve one koji ne znaju, forum b92 prestaje sa radom.

https://forum.b92.ne...ada-foruma-b92/

To ne znaci i kraj naseg druzenja, posto se samo selimo na novu adresu.

https://forum.b92.ne...-za-novi-forum/

Forum smo mi i forum ostajemo mi. Za slucaj da nas ugase pre recenog roka, ostavite svoj kontakt (mejl, FB ili telefon) na PM

Zoe

Barakudi

Metalhedu

Zoltanu

i meni

da vam javimo novo mesto okupljanja, bez obzira na to da li ste u mogucnosti da pomognete novcano kreiranje novog foruma ili ne. Forum ostaje besplatan i ostaje nas.

Javite se svi.

Nadam se da ce svako bar jednom videti ovu poruku, a cilj je postignut ako se ona smuci svima posle 3 dana. :D

#49 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 15:43

McLaren Racing racked up a record £96 million loss in 2018!

Phillip van Osten 26/04/2019 at 09:16

McLaren's 2018 season in F1 was nothing to write home about, but the year will go down as the worst in the company's history in terms of its financial results.

In 2017, McLaren had managed to salvage a profit of £1m thanks to the sale of a portion of its heritage collection, historic cars sold to selected collectors.

The Woking-based team parted with more historic racers in 2018 but not enough to make up for the massive loss sustained after the end of its partnership with engine supplier Honda.

Up until last year, the Japanese company had helped McLaren make up its numbers thanks to its lavish commercial sponsorship and free engines.

The team's drop in prize money and a sponsorship pool that was less than expected also contributed to McLaren Racing's drop of revenue from £209m in 2017 to £132m in 2018, while its bottom line saw a whopping £96m in losses!

Overall however, The McLaren Group saw a spectacular progress of its top line last year.

Thanks to a very healthy demand for McLaren Automotive's road cars and slight growth of its Applied Technologies subsidiary, The McLaren Group's revenue grew from $871m in 2017 to an impressive £1,256m in 2018.

However, McLaren Racing's outstanding losses weighed on the group's bottom line, although decreased from £43m in 2017 to just £4.8m in 2018.