F2 sezona 2019

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 15:34

European Formula Three champion Mick Schumacher is among three drivers who have already been confirmed on the Formula Two grid for 2019.

The son of seven-times world champion Michael Schumacher will remain with the Prema team he raced for in F3 and Formula Four.

“We are proud to welcome Mick to our Formula Two operation for 2019,” said team principal Rene Roison.

“This championship is not an easy one due to its learning curve for rookies especially with the introduction of the new car, but we think that Mick has the maturity and skills needed to make it.”

Schumacher, who will drive the team’s car for the first time in the post-season test at Yas Marina, said the move was a “logical step”.

“For me, it was very clear to go into Formula Two with Prema. I can’t thank the Prema family enough for what we achieved together as a team, especially this year, how we continued to develop together.”

GP3 runner-up Nikita Mazepin will also graduate to F2 with ART, who took George Russell to this year’s drivers championship. ART CEO Sebastian Philippe said Mazepin’s performances as a rookie in GP3 were “remarkable from day one with a stunning victory in Barcelona.”

“Nikita has several strengths: he is fast and he constantly strives to progress in everything he does,” he added. “I’m sure he can be a centrepiece in our Formula 2 team, just as he was in GP3.”

Honda junior driver Nobuharu Matsushita’s return has also been confirmed. The three-time F2/GP2 race winner will join Carlin, who won this year’s team’s championship.

Odlasci:

Aktuelni sampion Dzord Rasel, vicesampion Lando Noris i treceplasirani Aleksandar Albon su avanzovali u F1. Nirei Fukuzumi i Tadasuki Makino ce karijeru nastaviti u japanskom SuperFormula sampionatu, dok ce Maksimilijan Ginter u Formulu E.

Ruski tim RT se ugasio nakon 6 sezona takmicenja u GP2/F2.

#2 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 17:04

Bravo za topić prika. 

#3 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 01:23

Glasine:

There are lots of scribbles about who is going to drive where in Formula 2 next year, some of which have since been announced. My list included ART with Nikita Mazepin, Prema with Mick Schumacher and Sean Gelael, DAMS with Nicholas Latifi and Sergio Sette Camara, Carlin with Louis Deletraz and (perhaps) Artem Markelov, and Trident with Giuliano Alesi and Leonardo Pulcini. The name Ticktum is also there with a question mark next to Arden, while the new GP3 champion Anthoine Hubert is also listed, but without any indication of which Formula 2 team he may join.

#4 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 20:16

Trenutno potvrdjeni timovi i vozaci:

- Arden (vozaci jos nisu potvrdjeni)

- ART (Nikita Mazepin i Nik de Fris)

- Karlin (Nobuharu Macusita u jednom bolidu, ceka se potvrda za drugi)

- DAMS (vozaci jos nisu potvrdjeni)

- Prema (Son Gelael i Mik Sumaher)

- Uni-Virtuozi (Gvanju Zu u jednom bolidu, ceka se potvrda za drugi)

#5 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 13:33

Ferrari junior Alesi steps up to F2 with Trident for 2019 season

07/12/2018

Trident has named its first signing for the 2019 FIA Formula 2 Championship with Ferrari junior Giuliano Alesi stepping up from GP3 Series.

Alesi will graduate to F2 in 2019 after spending three years in the GP3 series with Trident. The Frenchman stays with the Trident family for his maiden season in Formula 1’s immediate junior ladder.

He is the first signing for the Italian outfit for 2019 which has had a difficult time in F2 so far. “It’s an amazing opportunity,” said Alesi. “First of all I want to thank Trident as it’s going to be a pleasure to continue racing with them in F2.

“This is a new category, a new adventure, which I’m really looking forward to. This year hasn’t quite gone as we all hoped, but I’m really looking forward to a successful season with Trident in 2019.

“We are going to work hard this winter, and try and come back as strong as possible for the season opener. The engine is completely different, and with the turbo, you have to anticipate some things, which is not the case with normal aspirated engines.

“That’s one of the key points, but managing the tyres and the car is also different. I’m happy with the first test, because I could manage to do a good lap time and finish P6 on the final day.

“It was my first experience with an F2 car, so I couldn’t put the sectors perfectly together, but in general it went well. It’s a good start, and I keep working hard.” Alesi becomes the second driver on the 2019 grid having a F1 racer as his father.

The other being Mick Schumacher, who has been already confirmed with Prema – both their fathers Jean and Michael have raced against each other in F1. The three years in GP3 for Alesi came after only one season in French F4 where he made his single-seater debut.

The 19-year-old had a difficult step up in 2016 where he finished 22nd but made a huge jump in 2017 to be fifth in the standings with three wins and a podium aside. In 2018, he finished seventh with a win and three podiums aside.

2019 F2 line-up so far:

ART Grand Prix – Nyck de Vries & Nikita Mazepin

Prema – Mick Schumacher & Sean Gelael

Carlin – Nobuharu Matsushita

UNI-Virtuosi – Guanyu Zhou & Luca Ghiotto

Trident – Giuliano Alesi

http://formularapida...or-2019-season/

Edited by alberto.ascari, 08 December 2018 - 13:33.

#6 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 18:03

- Arden (vozaci jos nisu potvrdjeni)

- Karlin (Nobuharu Macusita, Luj Deletraz)

- DAMS (Serdjo Sete Kamara i Nikolas Latifi)

- Uni-Virtuozi (Gvanju Zu i Luka Gioto)

- Trajdent (Djuliano Alezi, drugi vozac jos nije potvrdjen)

- Kampos (Dzek Ejtken, drugi vozac jos nije potvrdjen)

- MP (vozaci jos nisu potvrdjeni)

- Haruz (vozaci jos potvrdjeni)

#7 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 20:36

- Antoan Iber potvrdjen za Arden

#8 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 15:23

- Tatjana Kalderon potvrdjena za Arden

- Arden (Antoan Iber i Tatjana Kalderon)

- Karlin (Nobuharu Macusita, Luj Deletraz)

- DAMS (Serdjo Sete Kamara i Nikolas Latifi)

- Uni-Virtuozi (Gvanju Zu i Luka Gioto)

- Haruz (Kalum Ilot i Huanmanuel Korea)

- Trajdent (Djuliano Alezi, drugi vozac jos nije potvrdjen)

- Kampos (Dzek Ejtken, drugi vozac jos nije potvrdjen)

- MP (vozaci jos nisu potvrdjeni)

#9 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 19:53

Imamo kompletan F2 grid:

Karlin:

#1 Luj Deletraz

#2 Nobuharu Macusita

ART GP:

#3 Nikita Mazepin

#4 Nik de Fris

DAMS:

#5 Serdjo Sete Kamara

#6 Nikolas Latifi

UNI-Virtuozi:

#7 Gvanju Zu

#8 Luka Gioto

Prema:

#9 Mik Sumaher

#10 Son Gelael

Zauber Junior (bivsi Haruz):

#11 Kalum Ilot

#12 Haanmanuel Korea

Kampos:

#14 Dorijan Bokolaci

#15 Dzek Ejtken

MP Motorsport:

#16 Dzordan King

#17 Mahaver Ragunatan

Arden:

#18 Tatjana Kalderon

#19 Antoan Iber

Trajdent:

#20 Djuliano Alezi

#21 Ralf Bosung

Sezona pocinje ovog vikenda u Bahreinu a nastavlja se 27/28 Aprila u Bakuu. Pored klinaca "naslednika" nekadasnjih F1 zvezdi (Sumaher, Alezi) i ne bas zvezdi (Deletraz - sin jednog od najnekvalifikovanijih vozaca koji su ikada seli u F1 bolid) bice interesantno videti kako se snalazi Indikarovac Dzordan King (prosle godine vozio "redovne" staze za Eda Karpentera koji vozi samo ovale) i talentovana cura Tatjana Kalderon. Ima i par dobrih klinaca koji dolaze iz F3 a ima i klasicnih placenika kojima ce ovo biti vrhunac karijere pa cak i da ne docekaju kraj sezone u timu. Sve u svemu jedno 5-6 vozaca sa spiska ima talenta za F1, ostali tesko...

#10 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 11:04

Za koji minut počinje prva trka F2.

Lajv tajming▼

http://www.fiaformul...-Timing-Inline/

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 30 March 2019 - 11:05.

#11 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 12:27

Latifi pobedio, Šumaher starta s pol pozicije u sutrašnjoj trci.

#12 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 14:46

Gioto pobedio u sprint trci, Mik Sumaher sa pola na sesto mesto.

#13 KRAJ RADA FORUMA B92!

KRAJ RADA FORUMA B92!
  • Members
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 21:50

Za sve one koji ne znaju, forum b92 prestaje sa radom.

https://forum.b92.ne...ada-foruma-b92/

To ne znaci i kraj naseg druzenja, posto se samo selimo na novu adresu.

https://forum.b92.ne...-za-novi-forum/

Forum smo mi i forum ostajemo mi. Za slucaj da nas ugase pre recenog roka, ostavite svoj kontakt (mejl, FB ili telefon) na PM

Zoe

Barakudi

Metalhedu

Zoltanu

i meni

da vam javimo novo mesto okupljanja, bez obzira na to da li ste u mogucnosti da pomognete novcano kreiranje novog foruma ili ne. Forum ostaje besplatan i ostaje nas.

Javite se svi.

Nadam se da ce svako bar jednom videti ovu poruku, a cilj je postignut ako se ona smuci svima posle 3 dana. :D