VN SAD 2018

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#76 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 16:07

Sebastian Vettel says Ferrari were more competitive in the United States Grand Prix because they undid up to four months of development work on their SF71H.

Kimi Raikkonen won yesterday’s race at the Circuit of the Americas while Vettel, who spun on the first lap of the race, finished fourth. Vettel admitted he had mixed feeling about the weekend, saying the team “took too long” to regain its lost form.

“You can see it as good news but you can also see it’s bad news,” he said. “If we have to go back to a car that’s been competitive three or four months ago then surely it can’t be good news if you think about it.”

Ferrari took a long time to realise the updates they brought to the car weren’t improving it, said Vettel.

“It’s a bit hard to explain. If you don’t see that there’s a problem you don’t think that there’s a problem.

“Certainly we felt that the car was not as strong as it was before but if you don’t see that there’s anything wrong then you don’t know that there’s something wrong.

“I think all the steps that we did they seemed to make sense but obviously now looking back they didn’t. Clearly there was something we missed and we haven’t understood yet why and where the error exactly took off, or started.

“So as I said a lot of stuff we have to do and understand but I’m pretty sure we will do what is necessary and get on top of it.”

#77 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 20:33

#78 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 12:52

Evo zasto Alonso napusta F1 - jer tu voze sve sami "amateri":

Fernando Alonso says the standard of driving in Formula 1 “seems lower than ever” and described some drivers as “amateurs” after his collision with Lance Stroll at the start of the United States Grand Prix.

“I think the level seems lower than ever,” Alonso said. “In Spa they played bowling with us into the first corner, here they played bowling again into Turn 4. It’s a misjudging of distances and speed which is quite strange to see.

“It’s always the same. At the starts people are trying to bump everyone else. It’s like a rental cart where you have the bumpers and you try to crash with everyone. It keeps happening. They play bowling with us like in Spa, and nobody does it on purpose but our races are always a DNF. We are also not lucky because sometimes you touch someone, maybe you have small damage but you keep going in the race, but we’ve never been that lucky.

“I’m not upset, I’m disappointed because I’m here in the U.S. for nine days to do a race and I do 600 meters of the race and they push you off. That’s the way it is.

“A little bit unlucky as I said, but it’s more a problem for the FIA, if they keep allowing this type of driving. I say that because I drive in other series with amateur drivers — in GT AM and things like that — and there has never been a problem. So there are more amateurs here than in other series.”

#79 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 14:31

Evo zasto Alonso napusta F1 - jer tu voze sve sami "amateri":

:yawn:

#80 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 14:39

:yawn:

Pa da, Indi previse zahtevan, u F1 sve amater do amatera, za sada se jos ne zali na WEC jer mu je tamo titula zagarantovana posto Tojota nema konkurenciju. :rotflmao: