VN Kine 2018

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#31 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:37

Valjda je ovaj bolid nagrada za sve godine mazohizma unazad.

#32 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:40

Ja i dalje verujem da ce Mercedes na kraju ipak osvojiti titulu, ali sam uvek srecan kad vidim da neko moze da ih pobedi. I to posebno ovako lagano :D

#33 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:54

Prvi PP za Ferari u Kini

30171829_2158156531085138_82523168005449

#34 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:03

Uzeo je Baricelo pol na prvoj trci u Kini 2004.

#35 Sam633

Sam633
  • Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:06

Pireli opet nije uradio svoj posao kako treba.

Neko nije uradio bolid kako treba.

Ali ne brini, stižu nove gume za mečke, iz "sigurnosnih razloga".

Kako providno.

Edited by Sam633, 14 April 2018 - 09:07.

#36 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:16

A moglo bi ponovo da padne i jedno testiranje od 1000 kilometara

#37 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:37

Uzeo je Baricelo pol na prvoj trci u Kini 2004.

Davno je bilo. :-)

Bio sam ubedjen da nije bio ni jedan do sada.

#38 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:08

Neko nije uradio bolid kako treba.

Ali ne brini, stižu nove gume za mečke, iz "sigurnosnih razloga".

Kako providno.

Poenta uvodjenja obaveznog koriscenja vise razlicitih smesa tokom trke je bila da omoguci dva skroz dijametralno suprotna nacina trkanja, arcenja svega na maksimumu i jurenja performansi s jedne strane i stedljivog pristupa i nadoknadjivanja vremena kroz manje odlazaka u boks s druge strane. U takvoj situaciji kad su gume nove, razlika izmedju smesa mora da bude bar pola sekunde, a posto je ovde razlika izmedju dve susedne smese dva nivoa (meke i ultrameke) razlika je morala da bude preko sekunde, a mi imao situaciju da kod Hasa ili Mercedesa ta razlika je svega nekoliko desetinki, a cak i kod Ferarija jedva prebacuje pola sekunde. Cinjenica je da Mercedes godinama ima problem sa meksim komponentama, ali je jos veca cinjenica da Pireli nije odradio ono sto je trebalo.

Da je Pireli odradio ovo kako treba razlika izmedju novih zutih i ljubicastih bi bila 1-1.5 sekunda, zavisno od tima, u korist ljubicastih ali bi isto tako ta razlika se smanjivala iz kruga u krug da bi vec posle nekih 5-6 krugova te gume bile na slicnom nivou a vec posle desetog kruga da zute imaju prednost i sa svakim narednim krugom da se ta prednost povecava pomalo.

#39 alek_the_great

alek_the_great
  • Members
  • 3,044 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:04

Pa ako npr pogledas Ferari, razlika na mekim i ultramekim je preko 1sek. Jeste da je staza posle verovatno bila brza u Q3, ali kako bi drugacije i poredio. Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

#40 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 14:25

30167661_2058327960863484_10414476944057

#41 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 14:33

Ne mozes da poredis tako, vec samo na istom treningu ili u istom delu kvalifikacija. U Q2  nisu vozili motor na max sigurno kao u Q3, a tamo je razlika bila oko 3-3 ipo desetinke nakon prva dva sektora.

#42 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 18:55

Neće biti lako, startuje se na softu a na njima nas je mečka oprala u Q2.

Biće uzbudljivo!

Ni govora, razlika je bila u Q modu motora, Ferrari ga nije trebao, a za Merc je bilo ili da poboljsao rezultat ili da startuju na 6 krugova starim gumama.

#43 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 18:58

Wolff explains loss of Mercedes performance
Saturday, 14 April 2018
Chris Medland / Image by Etherington/LAT

1015108635-LAT-20180414-SNE100414.jpg

Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff puts his team's loss of performance relative to Ferrari at the Chinese Grand Prix down to not getting its tires working in cold conditions.

With Lewis Hamilton having been quickest in both Friday practice sessions, Ferrari hit back on Saturday with Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen locking out the front row by over half a second. Valtteri Bottas will start from third ahead of Hamilton, and Wolff believes the deficit can be explained by the much colder temperatures seen on Saturday in Shanghai.

"A car doesn't lose or gain speed from one race to another, from one day to another," Wolff said. "The fundamental base from the car is good; we lost because it's about getting the tire in the right temperature window – the never-ending story. And what we've suffered in the past, from overheating, has happened the other way around today.

"We've always been too much on the cooler side and that has triggered a lack of grip and today you can see Ferrari has the tire in the right window – it seems their car is like on rails, similar to what we had in Melbourne."

Sunday's race is expected to take place in warmer conditions with track temperatures set to double, and Wolff says Mercedes took that forecast into account when setting its car up for the race.

"Tomorrow will be the proof of concept. If not, we have to understand. But I think that the forecast is for quite some different temperatures, some 20ºC [68F] hotter track temperature. It's a long race and that could make quite a difference. We have looked at tomorrow, but we have to see whether that proves to be right."

Having labeled last year's temperamental car "a diva" at times, Wolff admits there are similar tendencies with the 2018 car as it has a small working window when it can access very high performance levels.

"We had a bit of a diva again today. But I don't think that she's the diva, I think that she is – I need to find a different word – a capricious woman. I think that when we hit the sweet sport the tire temperature our car is great. But we haven't hit the sweet spot today."

#44 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 19:00

Vettel: Ferrari surprised by advantage over Mercedes
Saturday, 14 April 2018
Chris Medland / Image by Hone/LAT

1015108217-LAT-20180414-_ONY6095i.jpg

Sebastian Vettel admits Ferrari has been left surprised by the advantage it holds over Mercedes after dominating qualifying for the Chinese Grand Prix.

Mercedes topped both Friday practice sessions courtesy of Lewis Hamilton but it was Ferrari that hit the front in colder conditions on Saturday, with Vettel snatching pole position from teammate Kimi Raikkonen for the second race in a row. Surprisingly the gap back to Mercedes was half a second, and Vettel admits Ferrari was not expecting to hold such a margin.

"Yes, we are [surprised]," Vettel said. "I think the first three races have been a bit different now. The tracks are quite different to each other and to have that much of a gap is a bit of a surprise.

"But I think it's also a track where you just need to get in and find that sweet spot and if you are a little bit out then easily you drop a little bit of time. So, I wouldn't be surprised tomorrow if that gap disappears and it will be a very tight race.

"Obviously, I wouldn't mind if it stays there but I think it will be a tight race amongst the top three teams, and a long, tough race, but obviously it's good to start from the front."

Asked if Ferrari has sacrificed race pace to be quicker in qualifying, Vettel replied: "No, I think we try to look at both, obviously, and tomorrow the forecast is quite different [warmer] so I think we kept that in mind. Obviously we see how it works tomorrow but the answer is still no."

Raikkonen was quicker though the first two sectors on the final runs in qualifying before losing the time to Vettel in the last part of the lap, and while the Finn is unsure where he specifically lost out he believes the pace on Saturday bodes well for the race.

"I honestly don't know how you could sacrifice something today to be better tomorrow," Raikkonen said. "We have nothing that you could change like that. I never... as long as I remember, there has never been a case like that. You have somehow different setups for two days. It's what you have. If it's fast in qualifying it's fast in the race, if it works."

#45 nlavrnja

nlavrnja
  • Members
  • 31,992 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 00:00

Jel trka krece u 8:10, da znam zbog sata, ako ga navijem u 8 zaspacu do 8:10 jedno 3 puta? :D