Posted 01 March 2018 - 10:16

Live dan 4

https://www.f1today....st-test-in-2018

#47 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 10:31

Bezveze je sto su Mercedes i Ferari blokirali dodatni dan testiranja.

Nije Mercedes i Ferrari, vec Wilijams i Ferrari. Wilijams ima u petak privatni dan za snimanje, Ferrari u Subotu. 

Za konsenzus treba svih 10. FIA i glupa pravila, testiranja trebaju biti slobodna. 

#48 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 15:22

WilliJams?!

Juce je na Autosportu bio tekst da se sumnja da su Mercedes i Ferari.  Dani za snimanje su samo 100 kilometara, da li se zaista isplati npr tom Vilijamsu da zrtvuje ceo dan testiranja zarad 100 km? To moraju da budu timovi koji su veoma sigurni u svoje performanse i ne zele da konkurencija ima mogucnost da im se priblizi i za 1%, zato ne verujem da je bio Vilijams.

#49 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 18:04

were-back-bitches.jpg

#50 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 18:06

Attached File  testing4.png   52.4KB   6 downloads

#51 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 18:12

Dan cetvrti, najbrzi Hamilton, i to na midijum gumama, sto je zastrasucuje... Krugovi:

• McLaren - 161
  • Toro Rosso - 146
  • Sauber - 138
  • Mercedes - 129
  • Ferrari - 119
  • Renault - 109
  • Williams - 101
  • Haas - 96
  • Force India - 65
  • Red Bull - 35

:thumbs:

Edited by 4_Webber, 01 March 2018 - 18:13.

#52 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 19:47

Hamilton tops productive final day as McLaren hits stride
Thursday, 01 March 2018
Chris Medland / Image by Bloxham/LAT

_W6I0431.jpg

Lewis Hamilton was quickest on the final day of the first test at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya as McLaren finally showed both pace and reliability.

Sharing the W09 with teammate Valtteri Bottas – who drove during the morning session – Hamilton was 0.521s clear of the rest of the field as warmer conditions allowed significant running throughout the afternoon. The defending champion's time of 1m19.333s on medium tires was comfortably the fastest time of the week, while Hamilton also managed 69 laps.

But it was the driver in second place on the timing screens who stood out as Stoffel Vandoorne ensured McLaren ended the week with the second-fastest time overall. The Belgian posted a 1m19.854s on the hypersofts and also managed 110 laps as he spent the majority of the day in the car, handing over to Fernando Alonso just after 3 p.m. local time.

McLaren had planned to do its driver switch earlier in the day but despite there being no rain throughout the session, the track took longer to dry after Wednesday's snow and overnight showers. All of the morning running took place on wet or intermediate tires, catching out Marcus Ericsson as he brought out the first red flag for a spin at Turn 2.

The track was finally good enough for slick tires after four hours of uninterrupted running – with the lunch break cancelled to allow teams maximum track time after this week's weather – and times dropped in the afternoon session. As a result, four of the bottom five drivers on the timing screens – Nico Hulkenberg, Bottas, Ericsson and Sergey Sirotkin – all drove in the morning.

Behind Hamilton and Vandoorne it was Sebastian Vettel who was third quickest, just over 0.9s off Hamilton and completing 120 laps in the SF71H. There was less than 0.1s between Vettel and Kevin Magnussen in fourth place, as Haas enjoyed a solid day of running and was just four laps shy of the 100 mark.

Alonso was fifth after taking over from Vandoorne, and his 51 laps gave McLaren the highest total for the day with 161. It was a much-needed recovery for the team despite Wednesday's weather, with reliability issues on Monday and Tuesday seeing it finish with a total of 260 laps for the week.

Talk of a good recovery does not relate to Red Bull, however, with Max Verstappen registering the lowest tally of 35 laps on the final day. Having sat out the majority of the wet conditions by choice – completing just five laps during the morning – Red Bull had reached 32 before it spent a long spell in the garage. Upon Verstappen's return, he duly spun off at at Turn 12, telling RACER he was unsure if it was driver error or a car issue, although the lack of a return to the track suggests it was the latter.

Red Bull can take some solace from its junior team Toro Rosso, as the Honda-powered STR13 managed 147 laps on the final day to give the team the highest mileage of the week. Thursday's total was the most number of laps completed by Honda in a single day of testing since returning to F1 in 2015 – surpassing its previous best of 121 with McLaren – and Toro Rosso ended with a total of 324 laps over the four days.

res4.jpg

#53 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 21:17

Zabrinjavajuće su ove Rendžine max brzine. 

#54 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 21:29

Zabrinjavajuće su ove Rendžine max brzine. 

Max brzine su go qratz, ali izgleda da idu flat out u sve krivine. Puno će da zavisi od piste.

#55 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 21:30

WilliJams?!

Juce je na Autosportu bio tekst da se sumnja da su Mercedes i Ferari.  Dani za snimanje su samo 100 kilometara, da li se zaista isplati npr tom Vilijamsu da zrtvuje ceo dan testiranja zarad 100 km? To moraju da budu timovi koji su veoma sigurni u svoje performanse i ne zele da konkurencija ima mogucnost da im se priblizi i za 1%, zato ne verujem da je bio Vilijams.

https://www.formula1...ng-testing.html

Itekako je Williams. Oni imaju bukiranu stazu za petak. Ne zele da je "oslobode" za ostale timove. Ferrari u Subotu. Nedelja je slobodna, ljudi se vracaju porodicama, pa dodatni trosak da se vrate u ponedeljak. Tako da bi taximetar za opremu i ljude, za neke timove, od danas to ponedeljka radio u prazno.

Edited by Dzoni_m, 01 March 2018 - 21:33.

#56 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 23:30

To je vest od prekjuce. Autosport je juce napisao da se sumnja da su Mercedes i Ferari. Sve su to samo nagadjanja, posto niko ne moze sa sigurnoscu da tvrdi ko je u pitanju. Nije sad vise ni bitno. Ako je Vilijams, nadam se da ce im pasti sneg sutra.

#57 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 16:55

Sainz:

"I think it will be very difficult for teams like McLaren, Renault or even Red Bull to win because Mercedes and Ferrari are at a spectacular level."

Dug je put...

#58 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 17:55

Definitivno je "velika dvojka" i dalje u prednosti. No, verujem da ce razlika medju njima kao i zaostatak Red Bula biti manji nego prosle sezone.

#59 djura.net

djura.net
  • Members
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 20:06

meni se cini da je mercedes ubedljiv, ne vidim da je ferari blizu kao prosle godine. mozda je to samo zbog konfiguracije staze.

a red bul se bas izblamirao zadnjeg dana, a tako dobro su poceli nedelju.

ako renault stvarno ima keca u rukavu i pojaca motor posle melburna kako su najavili, bice ovo bas zanimljiva sezona.

#60 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 21:17

ako renault stvarno ima keca u rukavu i pojaca motor posle melburna kako su najavili, bice ovo bas zanimljiva sezona.

Nemaju oni nikakvog keca u rukavu i neće biti nikakvog značajnog pojačanja motora verovatno do Monze i Spa. Razlika će biti isti kao u Abu Dabiju, znaci RB sa oko 45s zastatka na kraju trke u odnosu na pobednika.

Neću da bedačim, ali ne očekujte ništa posebno.

Edited by alpiner, 02 March 2018 - 21:19.