• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#46 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 22:08

Ja bas prognoziram RIC & Ferrari.

Imho, jedino pod uslovom da Vettel obezbedi titulu negde tokom leta, kao što je Schumi uzimao, što je apsolutno nerealno. Mislim da će da potpiše za Mečku i opere Džeja dogodine. Bottas u McL i u zaborav, Alonso u F1 peMziju a Kime ostaje.

#47 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:56

Nemoj bre Alonsa u penziju, zar ti smeta i kad se bori za sedmo mesto :D ja bih bas voleo da obori barem taj jedan, jedini rekord koji moze, po broju trka u F1. Trebalo bi da se dogodi u Belgiji 2019.

#48 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 19:25

https://instagram.com/p/Bh9YbMKhHnO/

Zna li neko o cemu se radi, nisam citao komentare na sliku, jer pretpostavljam da su “humoristicni”. Koja je fora sa ovim dodatkom kod Vettela

#49 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 19:35

Niko ne zna, jer iz Ferarija po Markioneovom naredjenju ne komuniciraju sa medijima jos od pred kraj prosle sezone. Samo ono sto on aminuje se pusta u javnost.

Brandl je komentarisao sad na zadnjoj trci ovu polugu na Fetelovom volanu i kako je Kimi nema ali nije ni on znao nista vise.

#50 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 21:00

#51 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 23:11

Hvala cila Radoje

#52 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 17:56

APRIL 25, 2018
FIA looks into legality of 2018 Ferrari?

vettel2-lg.jpg
Sebastian Vettel, Chinese GP 2018
© RV Press

Just as it surges to the front in formula one, the legality of Ferrari's 2018 car is coming under scrutiny.

Marca newspaper in Spain says that after the Maranello team's car "sounded different" in the corners in China, the FIA's technical department was in touch.

"There are suspicions the SF71H is using special engine maps that blow exhaust to the rear wing of the car," wrote correspondent Marco Canseco.

Earlier, 'exhaust blowing' attention was attracted by Renault, after the French team visibly angled its exhaust towards the rear wing on its 2018 car.

But it is Ferrari's engine maps that are now reportedly under scrutiny by former Ferrari designer Nikolas Tombazis, who now works for the FIA.

"We do not accept engine maps that are specifically designed to increase the flow of exhaust in corners," he wrote in a letter.

"To be permissible, such flows should correspond with maps that actually increase the performance of the power unit."

It's not the only part of Ferrari's 2018 car that is attracting attention.

Marca reports that a mysterious extra lever has been discovered behind championship leader Sebastian Vettel's steering wheel.

Ne znam koliko treba pridavati paznje ovome s obzirom na izvor...

#53 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 19:58

Hm, za slucaj da jeste tacno, ako Nikolas Tombazis odlucuje o legalnosti, to ne moze da bude dobro za Ferari

#54 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 12:17

Kimi Räikkönen on Sebastian Vettel's "secret" switch on the wheel: "I could have it if I would want it but I don't feel that I need it. I've heard a lot of stories about it, but it's exaggerated story. It's really simple thing."

#55 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 12:49

Troluje kimi posten svet :)

#56 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 16:02

Sebastian Vettel believes the image of Kimi Raikkonen's Formula 1 form in recent years is distorted and that their Ferrari team-mate battle is not as "one-sided as you might think".

Vettel has won 10 grands prix since joining Ferrari for the 2015 season but Raikkonen is still searching for his first victory since returning to the team the year before.

Raikkonen has started this season in brighter fashion, shadowing Vettel in the drivers' championship and keeping Ferrari just ahead of Mercedes in the constructors' battle.

Asked by Autosport if he had noticed a new level of performance from Raikkonen this year, Vettel said: "I think one thing is always to look at the result and the other is if you look a little bit deeper.

"It's been incredibly close this year so far. To be honest, most of the Fridays I think he had the upper hand so far.

"Here and there I was struggling to understand the car and feel the car. Knowing him, knowing his strength, he's incredibly talented and able to drive around problems.

"If you look at the previous years the image is a bit distorting. It wasn't as one-sided as you might think if you look at the results."

Raikkonen is dominated by Vettel in every major statistical comparison of their time as team-mates.

But he was Ferrari's strongest challenger in Australia before a mid-race virtual safety car handed Vettel the win, and would have four podiums from four races had Ferrari not botched a pitstop in Bahrain.

Asked by Autosport if he agreed that the picture of his form was distorted, Raikkonen said: "The end result matters. The rest doesn't really count.

"The people that we work with know what's happening and what's not.

"I don't really care if people think you are slow. I know what we are doing."

Raikkonen scored his best result of the season with second in last weekend's dramatic Baku race despite pitting for a new front wing after a first-lap collision.

He said he did not consider it payback for the misfortune that compromised him in earlier races.

"I don't count on luck," he said. "You get what you deserve in a way.

"I'm more happy that I have the speed. That's the main thing.

"We just need to put it together and I'm sure that we can do even better."

Raikkonen's improved form means another one-year extension is not out of the question for the 38-year-old.

Speculation has linked Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo to the second Ferrari seat but pairing the Australian with Vettel again would present the team with a very different dynamic after their 2014 battle at Red Bull.

Vettel said of Raikkonen: "We're a good pair, a good match. There's no problem at all between us, ever.

"I think that's a really big bonus for the team and for us to just enjoy our job."

#57 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 16:12

Ferrari's field-leading 2018 car continues to raise suspicions.

La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that, without naming a team specifically, the FIA has now banned teams from topping up oil during qualifying.

It follows rumours the 2018 Ferrari engine, which smokes excessively when started up, may have taken a big step forward thanks to clever trickery in the area of oil consumption.

"The FIA examined the Ferrari in China and looked at drawings of the entire oil system," Germany's Auto Motor und Sport reports.

It was found to be legal. But that's not all.

First, Auto Motor und Sport says Red Bull is alleging that the shape of Ferrari's 2018 rear view mirrors does not comply with the regulations.

And after Baku, it emerged that Mercedes has doubts about the clever design of Ferrari's 2018 battery cells, which may produce more than the allowed 4 megajoules.

"The topic could occupy formula one in the coming weeks," said correspondent Michael Schmidt.

Finally, there are claims Ferrari is using the turbocharger to produce gas that then blows the rear wing.

"One possibility is that former Ferrari engine boss Lorenzo Sassi, who has been working for Mercedes since April, has been talking," Schmidt added.

#58 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 16:19

Ako je istina, to je Sasijeva osveta Markioneu koji ga je zestoko iznapusavao u medijima nakon razlaza sa Ferarijem.

#59 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 23:33

Ferari postao prvi tim koji je montirao retrovizor na oreol + postali su prvi tim koji su motirali krilo na isto područje

Dc1xqY8WAAAmN-z.jpg

Dc1xq6GWkAE-RIQ.jpg

Dc0y8SkWAAAck5Q.jpg

Dc0zAj_XkAAuBAi.jpg

Dc0y_LtX4AA49P1.jpg

#60 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 23:40

Nova podnica

VJoUI1Gmv5vyQdHXDen7rSfPp_K65ZXe07cfKnDe