Williams 2018

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#16 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:15

Ovo je bas veliki udarac za Vilijams - Martini im nece vise UOPSTE biti sponzor nakon 2018. :(

#17 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:39

S obzirom da nisu ispostovali glavnu klauzulu trebali su ih sutnuti jos ove godine!

#18 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 13:40

Jebiga nek ih sad sponzorisu SMP i Gazprom.

#19 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 13:42

5a9534a5bfad7c6780a14fce323813b966befe29

#20 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 16:20

oooo koga to mi vidimo... :D

5a956ee870e92511dcf5c591a69dd2bbc2fbc29d

#21 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 14:55

DXmaDiUWsAERNXn.jpg

#22 lemiwili

lemiwili
  • Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:22

Sta je bilo sa Martinom? Nisam u toku ne stizem :(

#23 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 13:29

Martini neće potpisati novi ugovor s Vilijamsom, povezuju se s Meklarenom ali najverovatnije ih nećemo gledati u F1 2019. godine. Mnogi veruju da je to zbog nemogućnosti Vilijamsa da zaposli vozača starijeg od 25 godina kao Masinu zamenu, Klara Vilijams to opovrgava i dodaje da će im nova situacija doneti više fleksibilnosti što se tiče izbora vozača u budućnosti. Martini će završiti partnerstvo u najlepšem svetlu, neki jubilej Martini Rejsinga će proslaviti s Kubicom kao gostom.

#24 lemiwili

lemiwili
  • Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 21:43

Kvalifikacije u Australiji smo blago receno upropastili greskama vozaca, mada je Pady rekao da ni bolid nije brz. Realno tesko da ce mo se boriti za bodove u svakoj trci.

#25 lemiwili

lemiwili
  • Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:10

Kvalifikacije u Australiji smo blago receno upropastili greskama vozaca, mada je Pady rekao da ni bolid nije brz. Realno tesko da ce mo se boriti za bodove u svakoj trci.

Williams je imao I peh ali ocigledno je bolid u kanalu po pitanju performansi.

Sirotkin je odustao jer je mu je plasticna kesa sa staze upala u kocnice na zadnjem tocku I izazvala kvar na kocnicama.

Ko Strolla je bio problem pogresan mod na stazi, I problem sa gorivom ali I ocigledno nedostatak snage bolide. Ovo je cudno jer se radi o Mercedesovom motoru.

Pretpostavka je da je Williams nazalost kao I u nekoliko godina prosle decenije promasio mnogo stvari na kojima je radio u predsezoni.

#26 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 14:02

Videlo se jos u Barseloni da to nije to i da su vas mnogi pretekli, ali ovo je bilo jos gore nego sto sam ocekivao. Na stranu kvar za koji nije nista kriv, ali Sirotkin zaista nije nista pokazao do sada cime bi opravdao da dobije prednost nad Kubicom (ako je Kubica zaista zdrav kao sto pricaju) - u cekovnu knjizicu nemam uvid ali na stazi je sve ovo jako tanko bilo.

#27 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 23:42

Vilijams maksimalno raširio "zadnjicu" zbog vrućeg Bahreina

DaBdi7BWsAESWWy.jpg

Bolji pogled na bokove i njene elemente

DaBdj2uW4AA31I3.jpg

#28 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 14:49

Stroll no longer listening to Villeneuve F1 performance criticism
By Oleg Karpov, Khodr Rawi, Edd Straw
Published on Friday April 6th 2018

317d4e28617a0d8b7a0114e01f97c630.jpg

Williams Formula 1 driver Lance Stroll says he no longer listens to fellow Canadian and 1997 world champion Jacques Villeneuve.

Villeneuve recently suggested that Robert Kubica might use his role as development driver to make the car more difficult to drive and compromise the performances of Stroll and team-mate Sergey Sirotkin.

Stroll, who has often been criticised by Villeneuve during his first 12 months in F1, shrugged off his compatriot's comments when they were put to him and explained why he pays no attention.

"I have nothing to say," said Stroll when presented with Villeneuve's words.

"I think he said I was the worst rookie ever last year, but last time I checked I finished on the podium, started on the front row, scored 40 world championship points, finished three points and one position behind my team-mate, who has 16 years of experience.

"I don't really listen to Jacques Villeneuve anymore."

Villeneuve is regularly asked about Stroll because of their shared nationality and his work as a Sky Italia pundit.

893eab19dad5016dfb77a589d44789a8.jpg

Last season, after Stroll's breakthrough points finish in the Canadian Grand Prix, Villeneuve stood by his earlier criticisms.

In response to a question about whether Villeneuve was paying too much attention to him, Stroll refused to be drawn into talking further about the topic.

"I'm not prepared to talk about him," said Stroll.

"I have bigger things to focus on and many, many more priorities on my list."

Fellow Williams driver Sirotkin scoffed at the suggestions Kubica would do anything to compromise the progress of the team.

He also said it would not be possible for Kubica to do so, even if he wanted to.

"Knowing Robert, he is a very nice guy and I don't see any reason he would need to do this," said Sirotkin.

"There is not much you can really do, it is not that you can lead people purposely in a bad way.

"It is something I am not even thinking about and I am more than sure it's not the thing."

Ono, slazem se da Vilijams ima verovatno najslabiju vozacku postavu u F1 danas, ali Vilnev je teska seljana ako je stvarno rekao ovo za Kubicu. A nije mi tesko da poverujem da je rekao, jer vec jako dugo nista pametno nismo culi od njega...  :yucky: 

#29 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 15:27

Williams F1 driver Sirotkin: We looked like idiots from outside
By Oleg Karpov, Adam Cooper[
Published on Monday April 9th 2018

a907ee9dacfa3e5498251f18eed5d20a.jpg

Sergey Sirotkin says that he and his Williams Formula 1 team "looked like idiots" during a poor weekend in Bahrain.

Sirotkin and team mate Lance Stroll started 18th and 20th, and finished in the reverse order on the road in 16th and 17th, although they subsequently gained places from time penalties handed to Sergio Perez and Brendon Hartley.

Despite the lack of pace from the car - which was slower than last year - Sirotkin tried to be upbeat.

"A tough feeling after tough weekend," said the Russian. "I know we looked like idiots from the outside.

"This is quite obvious to me, and probably the fact that I tried to find some positive in it will sound a bit weird, but I do see some positives.

"Partly with the learning I did as a driver, and learning we did as a team. I see some positives.

"Yes, we definitely looked bad in the results in the race, probably even worse than in qualifying.

"It is better not even to think about it. But the good point is that at least we kind of see more, start to understand the things more.

"Even if it goes worse we start to understand why is this and why is that."

883688ac54c6ee9ed04e967f0066cf43.jpg

Sirotkin said the poor form is a surprise given the impression made when Williams launched its 2018 design, which appeared to be a radical step.

"If you just look at the car, we all agree that it looks like well detailed and well designed car," he said.

"Because we build the car, we know even more from the inside, so for us it is very big surprise, why we don't get the numbers we want to get, why they are not coming."

Williams technical boss Paddy Lowe admitted he's struggling to get to the bottom of what's gone wrong with the package.

"There's a lot of things to understand," he told Autosport. "We've got to go away and work very hard on that.

"At least we have more data now. Something's gone wrong since Melbourne.

"Even there we weren't in great shape - but nothing like [in Bahrain]. We'll see what we can learn in the next few days before we arrive in China.

"There's nothing obvious - we've done all the obvious things. If we knew the answer we wouldn't be in this situation right now. We're just not looking quick.

"It's a time for the team to pull together, stay calm and go away and do the right amount of work in the right areas and see what we can do for China."

#30 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 15:33

The true extent of Williams' 2018 troubles are becoming ever clearer.

In Melbourne, it looked likely that the once-great British team's new car has not been born well.

And in Bahrain, it was a Williams that was dead last not only in qualifying, but also the race.

Arguably struggling the most is rookie Sergey Sirotkin, but his teammate Lance Stroll has also been implicated in what some experts say is the worst driver lineup in F1.

"We need to see how the season unfolds, but I think any newcomer should be given some time," said deputy boss Claire Williams.

Defending the team's young and inexperienced and yet highly sponsored drivers, she added: "We believe that it's important to support young talents."

But fingers are being pointed back at Williams even from the driver camp. Billionaire Lawrence Stroll, Lance's father and financial backer, was spotted in a tense conversation with Williams boss Paddy Lowe in Bahrain.

Lance Stroll said: "The car balance is not right, we lack grip and also the pace leaves something to be desired. Everything has to get better."

Some see the talented and experienced reserve driver Robert Kubica as somewhat of a potential saviour for Williams.

But the Pole told Austrian television ORF in Bahrain: "Our pace is simply not good enough.

"We could already see that we had problems during the Barcelona tests. Lance did a good job in Melbourne, but the problems have remained the same. Luckily we know what we need to work on."