Renault 2018

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#121 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 22:06

Philippe Lagayette, the board’s highest-ranked independent director, will take over temporarily as chairman, the sources said. Chief Operating Officer Thierry Bollore, Ghosn’s second-in-command, will take on full company officer powers.

Dvoje ljudi privremeno na čelu.

#122 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 00:22

Renault će ostati bez dela Nissana pa samim tim i zarade. F1 tim će u najboljem slučaju stagnirati, mada mi ovo mnogo više liči na početak kraja

Edited by alpiner, 22 November 2018 - 00:28.

#123 Duh sa sekirom

Duh sa sekirom
  • Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 01:19

Nadam se sa grešiš...

#124 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 14:02

Didier Leroy je možda kandidat za zamenu Ghosna.

Drugi čovek Toyote, prvi deo karijere proveo u Rendži, jedan od malobrojnih stranaca u vrhu velikih japanskih kompanija. 

#125 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 16:56

Cyril Abiteboul says he is not sure that Renault is ready to take on Red Bull in 2019.

The French works team was fourth overall in 2018, but a long way behind the top three teams in terms of pace and points.

Part of the reason for that is Renault's budget, which boss Abiteboul admits is "60 per cent less" than what Mercedes spends.

"But when the budget cap comes, this handicap becomes a strength. The numbers that the top teams spend are unacceptable. We have to protect these teams from themselves," he said.

So for now, Abiteboul says a more realistic goal for 2019 is to close the gap rather than challenge Red Bull for third.

"Let's wait and see what happens with Red Bull and Honda," he told Auto Motor und Sport.

"Red Bull never gets tired of saying how good Honda is compared to us. But may I state that Toro Rosso is behind us?"

Abiteboul said the gap to the top in percentage terms is 1.5 per cent, so "We should reduce that by half" next year.

He said the biggest problem is the Renault chassis, but admitted that the engine also needs improving.

"The engine lacks about 15 to 20 kilowatts in the race," said Abiteboul. "In certain conditions it could be made up for with the Red Bull chassis.

"In qualifying, we estimate our deficit at 40 kilowatts," he added. "That's significant. I don't want to have to say next year that we were missing so much in qualifying.

"There is no reason why should not close the gap to Mercedes and Ferrari over the winter with the engine. It will take a little longer with the chassis," Abiteboul added.

Finally, the Frenchman said he is looking forward to pairing existing Renault driver Nico Hulkenberg with Daniel Ricciardo in 2019.

"Red Bull certainly have their reasons why Daniel was not allowed to test our car in Abu Dhabi," said Abiteboul.

"Everything that Red Bull throws our way shows me that we are heading in the right direction."

#126 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 20:48

Carlos Ghosn and Nissan have been formally indicted by Japanese authorities on charges of financial misconduct.

Ghosn was arrested last month following allegations that he had under-reported his income. He was detained without charges for the maximum 22 days allowed under Japanese law, but was served with a new warrant on Monday following fresh allegations that the practice went on for even longer than the originally-claimed five years. Nissan itself was targeted by prosecutors on Monday after being accused of assisting in the misconduct, while Greg Kelly, a former Nissan executive who was implicated alongside Ghosn in the original allegations, was also indicted.

“Nissan takes this situation extremely seriously,” the company said in a statement. “Making false disclosures in annual securities reports greatly harms the integrity of Nissan’s public disclosures in the securities markets, and the company expresses its deepest regret.”

Nissan shares fell 3 percent in Tokyo following Monday’s developments.

Prior to the allegations, Ghosn was one of the world’s top automotive executives, heading all three arms of an alliance between Nissan, Mitsubishi and Renault. It was through his role with the latter that he signed off on the French manufacturer’s return to Formula 1 as a full constructor.

Nissan and Mitsubishi have since removed him from his posts, while Renault has temporarily replaced him as CEO and chairman. The new charges allow authorities to extend the detention of Ghosn and Kelly for further questioning.

According to reports, the maximum penalty for under-reporting income in Japan is 10 years in prison and a fine of up to 10 million yen ($88,000). Ghosn’s income was originally alleged to have been under-reported by around 5 billion yen ($44.2m) over five years.

#127 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:10

Renault u internoj istrazi nija našao ništa nezakonito u vezi Ghosna. Jučerašnji bord direktora je doneo odluku da se održi trenutno stanje, odnosno Ghosn nije smenjen, ali jedan od neimenovanih članova je Reutersu izjavio da se traži novi čovek i da je prvi kandidat Didier Leroy kojeg sam spomenuo.

Japanci traže veći deo kolača, pitanje je da li će dobiti veći deo Nissana ili Renaulta. 

Sve ovo je došlo u jako lošem trenutku za F1 tim. Politika novih uprava je gotovo uvek rezanje troškova pa se može desiti da ostanu bez daljih ulaganja koja su neophodna za Viry i Enston.

#128 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 21:06

Figaro objavio da je Jean Dominique Senard CEO Michelina prvi kandidat za zamenu Ghosna

#129 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 23:04

Liban..

fd5a23dc84d7f838701cc8cabc708c3d29b2a6fc

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by alpiner, 17 December 2018 - 23:07.

#130 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:44

A French government delegation has informed Tokyo that it would seek an integration of Renault and Nissan, most likely under the umbrella of a single holding company

#131 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 17:56

Ovaj ode prije nego je i dosao!! :ajme:

Renault F1 boss Thierry Koskas leaves before starting new role

The man appointed as the new boss of Renault's Formula 1 programme has left the French car company before even taking up his new position.

Thierry Koskas was named president of Renault Sport in November, and attended the season-closing Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on a fact-finding mission.

But 18 days after he was due to start work, Renault announced Kostas' departure from the entire group.

Jerome Stoll, who had been due to retire, will continue as president.

A spokesperson for Renault Sport shed no further light on the situation, but emphasised the move effectively meant the F1 team continued as before under Stoll and managing director, and de facto team boss, Cyril Abiteboul.

The Renault-Nissan Group, the third largest car company in the world, is in some degree of turmoil following the charging of former Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn with financial crimes in Japan.

Ghosn, who was instrumental in Renault's return to F1 as a constructor in 2016, is in detention on charges of aggravated breach of trust, understating his income and the separate charge of under-reporting his pay.

Ghosn denies all wrongdoing.

https://www.bbc.co.u...rmula1/46924987

#132 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 12:00

Pametna kupovina. Rendža je u Kini potpuno nepoznata firma i posao tamo tek kreće. 

Former Ferrari junior Zhou gets Renault F1 role

48SHARES
f3-europe-spielberg-2018-guany-2.jpg
 1h ago
GET ALERTSSAVE
Renault has signed former Ferrari Academy member Guan Yu Zhou as its Formula 1 test and development driver for 2019, adding to his Formula 2 programme with UNI-Virtuosi.

Zhou, 19, contested European Formula 3 in 2018 and finished eighth with Prema Racing, and has already tested with his new F2 team ahead of the 2019 season.

The Chinese driver will get significant simulator time in his new role in the Renault Sport Academy, alongside sitting in on the team's engineering briefings.

"Renault is a very experienced and professional team in motorsports for a long time, so joining the academy will be a great help for my racing career," Zhou told Motorsport.com.

"The F1 role can give me an earlier understanding of the things around F1, like the team, the people, and also the sponsors. All of these are the valuable elements for my future career.

"It's great to join such a big and top family.

"I remember when [Fernando] Alonso won the [constructors'] world championship with Renault at the Chinese GP in 2005.

"I was a big fan for him at that time, so to work with such a brilliant team is really a great experience for me, and for sure I will push myself hard to achieve what we planned for."

Despite the increased responsibility with a manufacturer-led F1 team, Zhou is confident the deal can help and not hinder his F2 performance in his maiden season.

While UNI-Virtuosi is a new team on paper, much of the staff carries over from the Russian Time team that it replaces.

"The Renault Academy has a top team to support all its drivers," added Zhou, who is already based in the UK.

"I have confidence that this could help me adapt faster to my rookie year in F2 and hopefully also can secure us a good result in the championship.

"My main goal is always F1, but I know the way to F1 is really narrow and difficult, so I will keep myself alert and focus on the F2 racing, as a proper race performance is always the priority."

Zhou is also keen on the opportunity to work with Renault's latest race signing, Daniel Ricciardo.

"He has been one of my favourite F1 drivers for several years," Zhou added. "I love his passion, speed and great personality.

"I think I will learn a lot from him, so I'm very excited to meet him not only in the paddock but during the race weeks, and hopefully we can have fun time together outside track as well."

While Zhou parts with the Ferrari Academy, his 2018 Prema F3 teammate Mick Schumacher was announced as a new member of the scheme last weekend.

Edited by alpiner, 22 January 2019 - 12:12.

#133 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 10:37

Arrested car boss Carlos Ghosn resigned his position as chief executive and chairman of Renault, ending his leadership roles in the auto industry and signalling the start of new era for the French manufacturer.

The company's board is widely expected to name interim chief executive Thierry Bollore as CEO, and Michelin head Jean-Dominique Senard as its chairman -- both roles were previously held by Ghosn.

https://www.france24...-enters-new-era

#134 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 18:40

TOKYO (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co CEO Hiroto Saikawa on Thursday welcomed the appointment of Jean-Dominique Senard as chairman of its French automaking partner Renault SA (RENA.PA), adding the Japanese firm looked forward to starting a new chapter in their partnership following the arrest of ousted chairman Carlos Ghosn.

“Mr. Senard is an experienced, mature businessman ... I very much welcome Renault’s decision,” Saikawa told reporters at Nissan’s headquarters in Yokohama.

Saikawa’s comments came after Renault announced that outgoing Michelin CEO Senard would become chairman of the French automaker and Ghosn deputy Thierry Bollore promoted to CEO.

Ako Japanci žele da alijansa preživi kreću pregovori o stvaranju zajedničke firme sa sedištem u Amsterdamu. U nekom skorijem vremenu će se verovatno menjati vlasnička struktura sva tri člana.

Ovde su umešane i države zato što je najveći vlasnik Renaulta francuska država, a u Nissanu među japanskim suvlasnicima njihov penzioni fond.

Edited by alpiner, 24 January 2019 - 18:56.

#135 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 19:15

Ovde su umešane i države zato što je najveći vlasnik Renaulta francuska država, a u Nissanu među japanskim suvlasnicima njihov penzioni fond.

Verovatno tu negde lezi i pozadina cele ove afere, jacanje startnih pozicija i tvrdjenje pazara pred pregovore o restrukturiranju.