• 14,739 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 18:44

Do kad Hulk ima ugovor sa Rendzom?

#48 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 22:15

Brak RB i Honde , za koji sam siguran da će se desiti, znači i pun budžet pa ne znam na koju foru Rendža misli da dobije Neweya. Možda neki projekat..

Hulk je mislim do '19. pod ugovorom. 

#49 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 22:44

Hulkenbergu istice ugovor na kraju ove sezone.

#50 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:16

Nadam se da Reno, sto se kaze, nece sedeti skrstenih ruku. Sad ih Red predstavlja slepcima sa kojima nemaju sansu za titulu, a Honda je vrh i imaju nenormalan potencijal i 2019. zele titulu sa njima?! Ne svidja mi se pristup Abitebola, poslednjih nedelja je zvucao kao da moli Red Bul da ostanu. Isto tako se nadam da im nece dostaviti sledecu specifikaciju motora i da ce im uzeti tim. Horner i Marko su tako ljigavi likovi da mi se zaista povraca, moram to da kazem iako mrzim tu frazu, povraca mi se kada vidim njihove izjave. Grozni licemeri. Prvi ce oni napadati tu Hondu kao sto su napadali Reno pet sezona ako bila sta krene naopako. I to vec u Australiji sledece sezone.

#51 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:59

Ghosn je dugo čekao priliku da ih se kurtališe. Nije slučajno što nigde na bolidu RB-a ne piše Renault ili to što su bez problema prekinuli ugovor sa STR-om ranije da bi ovi dobili Hondu? Znalo se kuda sve ovo ide

Proizvođač šećerne vodice i njegove pudlice su uzeli da se kurče pred čovekom koji vodi trenutno najvećeg proizvođača automobila na svetu. Sa Renaultove strane jako kulturno urađena šimika u bulju i izašli su iz svega sa pobedama što je najvažnije. RB neka nastavi da prodaje maglu i priča kako je najlošiji motor i najperspektivniji.. zaslužili su to što su i dobili

Abuteboul je vidi se veoma temperamentan lik što mi se jako dopada kod njega. Čovek kojem možeš da čitaš emocije sa lica, a takvih je malo danas među nazovi političarima u sportu. Ekipa mi deluje kompaktno i rezultatski konstantno napreduje što je najvažnije. Čekamo da se upeca velika riba među inženjerima..

#52 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 16:55

Renault to bring long-awaited new MGU-K to Austria

Renault is to introduce a long-promised new specification of MGU-K at this weekend’s Austrian GP, but its Formula 1 customer teams Red Bull Racing and McLaren are not obliged to use it.
The new MGU-K, which was once scheduled for introduction for as early as the start of the 2017 season before numerous delays, has finally been signed off for use on a race weekend by all three teams.

However, Renault F1 boss Cyril Abiteboul says that at least one the customers has preferred to stick with the old spec, at least for Austria.

One of the complications is that under the 2018 regulations drivers can use only two MGU-Ks per season, before penalties result.

McLaren and Red Bull may thus be loathe to make a switch until the new spec has been proven by the works team in race weekend conditions.

“It’s available for all the cars that want it,” Abiteboul told Motorsport.com. “It happens that not all teams have elected to go to the new spec.

“It’s one that we’ve been long awaiting, but it’s a bit of a problem that some teams have elected not to use it, which means that they will continue to use the MGU-K of a previous technical definition, with a higher reliability risk.

"But that’s our philosophy, to accept the teams’ choice, having all the information.”

The change comes immediately after works driver Carlos Sainz suffered a failure with the old spec MGU-K in the closing laps of the French GP.

“It’s a part that we know was fragile, it’s a part that we deliberately decided to extend the life of, because we knew that there was a new definition, a new spec coming up, with better performance, better packaging and with a better reliability level.

“It’s coming next weekend, but it’s two laps too late for that particular MGU-K!

"Having said that it’s not that bad, because it’s really showing that we are pushing to the limit and we are accepting to take risks.”

https://www.motorspo...d-bull-1047510/

#53 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 23:31

Rendža predstavlja Q mode planiran za Monzu u Austriji. Trebalo bi da se dobije 12-15ks.

Spec3 motora će biti spreman za Belgiju, a skok u performansama u okviru onog iz Kanade.

Mgu-k lakši(po pričama 5-7kg), kompaktniji i pouzdaniji.

https://www.auto-mot...lt-party-modus/

Lepo napredujemo

Edited by alpiner, 29 June 2018 - 09:12.

#54 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 23:41

Reno k'o da cekao RBR da se izjasni za Hondu pa da pocne da ubacuje poboljsanja. Ako! :)

#55 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:46

Red Bull motorsport boss Helmut Marko reckons Renault's 'party mode' boost should be worth a gain of about three tenths of a second a lap.

Ciryl: 
“Between Spec B and Spec C will also be a big improvement. But we also need to stay focussed on reliability, as we’ve seen. That’s why we are extremely cautious when we bring an evolution on track.”

#56 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 10:06

Abitebol o Red Bulu:

Asked if the situation was now clear with Red Bull, he said: “It’s always been clear. We love them, we want them to do extremely well, we think they have a chance to be world champions this year, and this is really bringing something nice and extra.

:lol:

#57 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 10:38

Cyril je super njuška. Ghosn mu gura karijeru od njegove 25. Čovek kojeg je kombinat dugo spremao za ovaj posao

#58 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 13:58

Renault has dismissed talk that it is trying to lure Adrian Newey away from Formula 1 rivals Red Bull, despite speculation over recent weeks that the French manufacturer was interested in the design genius.

While Newey still has another year to run on his contract at Red Bull, rumours that emerged around the time of the Monaco Grand Prix suggested that Renault chiefs were considering an attempt to poach him.

But Renault F1’s managing director Cyril Abiteboul insists his team is more than happy with its current technical line-up, and does not sense that Newey will do anything but commit even longer to stay where he is.

When asked by Motorsport.com if Renault was really interested in Newey, Abiteboul delivered a clear: “No.”

He added: “Massive respect to Adrian for what he’s done and keeps doing. I don’t feel like he’s going to be contractless, I rather feel like he’s extremely committed to Red Bull and Aston Martin on a number of projects, on the one hand.

“On the other hand, we’ve got a strong, established structure that I fully trust. Bob [Bell], Marcin Budkowski who joined us and is taking up the global management of Enstone, Nick Chester, Rob White on Enstone operations. That’s it, I think we’ve got the right structure to do the job, by far. Now, we need to make it work.”

Renault has undergone a massive restructuring in the past three years in the wake of the French car manufacturer’s return to F1 as a works team.

#59 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 16:27

Hm, jedan navijac Renoa sa Autosporta zestoko opleo po Niku Cesteru:

he got that position with no resume or experience when Allison left Renault. I given him benefit of the doubt to see if he could follow footsteps of his predecessor. It passed now 4 years, almost 5. And I didnt see one single car in those years capable giving you hope to build upon. Sure we had financial problems, but all his car were flawed in major way. We can talk about  last two cars RS17 and RS18. This both cars have same identical problems which means in two years guy who designed the car is incapable of solving it. 

We talk about teams like FI who identify problems and solve in next 3 races or by mid season introducing B spec cars. We talk about Red Bull who identify correlation issues in wind tunnel in the winter and by mid season they are fastest team on track. Us, 2 years waiting to solve basic car issues. 

Chimp is a chimp. Guy didnt give him one reason I should continue put trust in him.  His car are piss poor racing cars. They are what they are.  I really am suprised that this guy still has job and Renault didnt replace him. But I do have feeling  RS19 will be his last car.

#60 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 09:57

Lupetanje gluposti

Pre svega, upire prstom u pogrešnog čoveka. Chester jeste najodgovorniji za šasiju, ali glupo je svaliti svu krivicu na njega. On je šef inženjerima koji rade na šasiji, ali nije direktno umešan  u njen dizajn.  

Diplomac Cambridgea, specijalnost mu je bila ogibljenje. Vodio je tim koji je smislio mass-damper 2006. Znači jedan pametan čova. 

Ako krećemo u lov na glave onda bi  najodgovorniji morao da bude chief designer Martin Tolliday. 

Najveći problem je uvek aerodinamika, za koju se na Renaultu vidi da je poprilično konzervativna i bezidejna, pa bi onda glavni krivac trebao da bude Pete Machin koji je sa RB-om osvojio svu onu gomilu titula.

Ovo je ekipa ljudi koja se tek stvara, Machin je počeo da radi ove godine i nerealno je očekivati čuda. Ovo je evolucija prve Rendžine šasije od kada su se vratili u sport i mislim da je za ovaj tranzicioni period zadovoljavajuća. 

A ovo malom seronji treba zatvoriti usta... Ne zna najosnovinje stvari,  ko šta radi u ekipi i koliko godina, a deli packe. Budala

edit: Iz nekog razloga ne mogu da se ulogujem na njihov forum. Ima neko isti problem?

Edited by alpiner, 04 July 2018 - 10:14.