Strim za danas:

#587 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 20:50

FP3:

fp3.jpg

Sibas pred sam kraj imao zestoko izletanje, dobro se zakucao u ogradu od guma, bolid je prilicno polupan. Inace bilo je dosta izletanja i bastovanluka oko staze ali osim Bordea niko nije pravio stetu vecu od seta guma.

#588 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 22:10

Fernando Alonso will fly into Birmingham, Ala. on Tuesday for a seat fitting and spend Wednesday running one of Michael Andretti’s Dallara-Hondas around Barber Motorsports Park.

“Fernando is excited to try an Indy car on a road course,” Zak Brown texted to RACER on Saturday morning. The McLaren CEO will accompany the two-time Formula 1 champion to Alabama for his first laps in an Indy car since his impressive debut at the 2017 Indianapolis 500.

Andretti, who has been working to try and put together a full-time deal to run Alonso in the 2019 IndyCar series, told RACER on Friday he “wasn’t sure” the test was happening but flights and rooms for his crew have been booked and Brown confirmed it was a go after a couple of false starts. IndyCar officials were notified of the “driver evaluation” by Andretti Autosports as well.

Ray Gosselin, engineer for Ryan Hunter-Reay, will work with the 37-year-old Spaniard in Alabama.

Alonso announced earlier this summer he would not be back in F1 next year and, besides his WEC sports car ride with Toyota, has nothing else officially in place for 2019. But he’s told IndyCar veterans Tony Kanaan and Oriol Servia he would consider running the IndyCar series in a full-time capacity if the right opportunity presented itself.

#589 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 04:01

Kvalifikacije:

. indycar-results-quals.jpg

#590 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 13:41

Novi Lajt sampion:

#591 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 17:23

Danasnji program:

Trka nece biti na ovom kanalu, bacicu ovde strim i za nju kad dodje vreme.

#592 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 22:19

Luda trka, Sato dobio!

Masovka na startu u prvoj sikani, Vic izgurao Hincklifa i okrenuo ga na stazi, gde ulecu Borde, Rehol, Andreti (prevrce se), Dzons i Dikson. Dikson i Borde uspevaju da nastave uz manje popravke ne izgubivsi krug dok ostali ili odustaju ili nastavljaju sa velikim brojem krugova zaostatka. Nakon restarta Pauer koji je bio na polu pocinje da ima problema sa menjacem, gubi prvu brzinu i pada nekoliko mesta u poretku. Rosi dominira sve dok ga zuto nije zeznulo nakon jednog kasnijeg izletanja Pauera. U medjuvremenu Dikson se penje kroz poredak, koristi Rosijev baksuz da ga pretekne kroz boksove i na kraju povecava vodjstvo sampionata. Tokom veceg dela trke uz Rosija su bili Hanter-Rej i Njugarden, Hanter-Rej ostaje napred (zavrsio kao drugi) dok je Njugarden izvisio sa Rosijem. Nakon poslednjih boksova Sato izbija napred na taktiku, zadnjih par krugova vozi na isparenjima i malo je falilo Hanter-Reju da ga prestigne u finisu. Trece mesto na kraju uzima Borde ispred Pigota i Diksona, Rosi je osmi, Njugarden deseti.

Edited by Rad-oh-yeah?, 02 September 2018 - 22:33.

#593 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:02

Wild swings of fortune turn Portland Sato’s way

po11.jpg

By: Marshall Pruett | 2 hours ago

Only in the Verizon IndyCar Series’ crazy sprint to the season finale could Portland polesitter Alexander Rossi fall to eighth, championship leader Scott Dixon start 11th, survive a wild first-lap pileup, drop to last, receive a drive-through speeding penalty only to recover and finish fifth, and have Takuma Sato end up in Victory Lane after starting 20th.

Under beautiful blue skies, a big crowd watched 105 laps of hard racing where strategy gambles, gaffes, and ill-timed cautions shuffled the finishing order as Sato earned his first win since the 2017 Indy 500. And behind the Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing driver, Andretti Autosport’s Ryan Hunter-Reay (+.6084s) and Dale Coyne Racing’s Sebastien Bourdais — another remarkable story — claimed third (+1.8266s) to give Honda a 1-2-3.

33i0374.jpg
Sato celebrates. (Image by Phillip Abbott/LAT)

“We had a couple of hard difficult weekends,” Sato said. “The yellow obviously helped, but the car had pace. Since we failed to have a good qualifying, I had two new sets [of tires] and it worked beautifully Look at all these fans. I think this is one of the most beautiful days of my life.”

Hunter-Reay was annoyed after he switched his engine into an extreme fuel conservation map for a yellow flag — which turned out to be for a local issue, not a full-course caution — and in that map, he did not have full power to chase Sato until the mistake was caught.

“We gave that one away,” he said. “Miscommunication on pit lane. I was in Wheel [position] 8 coming out of pit lane and didn’t attack. I’m pretty bummed now. All day long I really tried to save fuel, but it didn’t pay off. Really frustrated.”

Bourdais was amazed to find himself on the podium after a decent finish appeared to be lost moments after the start. The fight for the IndyCar championship went sideways when a clash between Zach Veach and James Hinchcliffe sent the Canadian spinning across the exit of the first chicane. The Schmidt Peterson Motorsports driver then watched as Bourdais and Ed Jones and Graham Rahal joined him in the dirt on driver’s left.

lepage-180902-pir-01249.jpg
First-lap carnage. (Image by Scott LePage/LAT)

Marco Andretti flew over the back of Jones’ car and flipped as he hurdled Hinchcliffe’s car. And at the back of the giant dust cloud, championship leader Scott Dixon got lost in the melee, but was able to stop before significant damage was incurred. Andretti’s car was turned over and he, along the rest of the drivers, emerged unhurt. Dixon and Bourdais were the only fortunate drivers in the clash, and motored away to take the restart from the back of the field.

“A roller coaster ride,” Bourdais said. “Put it up top in qualifying, get swallowed up in an incident, went to the back, and then finished P3. I have to thank my crew for what they’ve done this weekend. I’m super proud of them. Never give up. You never know what will happen.”

Behind Bourdais, Spencer Pigot put in another stirring performance for Ed Carpenter Racing as he took fourth from Dixon and held on as the top Chevy driver while Dixon crossed the line in fifth. Team Penske’s Simon Pagenaud motored from 22nd to complete the top six.

“Really happy to end up fourth,” Pigot said. “The start was kind of crazy, and after that, we had a few good stints and was able to pick off a few guys here and there. Sixth last week, fourth this weekend. It‘s been a good couple of weeks.”

If Sato was surprised to go from 17th to first and Bourdais had a hard time believing he went from fourth to the back and then to third, Dixon was wide-eyed while processing the good fortune that fell his way.

dix1.jpg
Dirt scar on the nose of Doxon’s No. 9 testified to his lucky escape. (Image by Marshall Pruett)

“It was nuts, man,” the Chip Ganassi Racing driver said. “To have that scenario play out like it did in the fence and covered in dirt, to finish fifth was crazy. It’s a crazy race. I’ve been on either side of that one. We’ve got to stay head down and make the most of the next two weeks.”

Rossi’s race strategist Rob Edwards lamented the yellows that took his driver from leading with ease early in the race to settling for an unrepresentative eighth.

“Unfortunately for us, a couple of yellows have fallen at the wrong time,” he said. “It’s not just about being the fastest. There’s an element of luck, right? You look at Scott’s first lap, and true pro, he bounces back.”

With polesitter Will Power taking control out front when the race went back to green after the Lap 1 crashes, another championship blow followed as the Penske driver lost forward momentum coming out of Turn 7. Additional gearbox issues would force Power to stop for lengthy repairs, and with the misfortune, the Australian’s title chances decreased significantly heading into Sonoma as he was credited with 21st.

Dixon entered the Portland Grand Prix with a 26-point lead over Rossi and managed to stretch it to 29 ahead of the double-points Sonoma Raceway finale. Power and Penske teammate are tied for a distant third, 87 points behind Dixon.

There were plenty of drivers who featured at various stages of the race and went home dissatisfied.

ECR’s Jordan King ran up front but yellows and strategy relegated the rookie to 15th. Zach Veach also ran with strength — despite damage to his floor from the Hinchcliffe collision — and sank to 19th after a solo spin. DCR’s Santino Ferrucci was impressive throughout the race, but fell from fifth when his car stalled on course.

Big fan turnout on the series return to Portland, big drama throughout the race, and two weeks to go in this insane IndyCar season. If there’s one complaint to offer, it’s how the 2018 championship is ending far too soon.

indycar-race-results1.jpg

Dixon’s title bid dodges PIR arrows

jb1_6484.jpg

By: Robin Miller | 2 hours ago

About 20 minutes after the checkered flag, Will Power was shown the video replay of Sunday’s first lap at the Grand Prix of Portland where five cars tangled and four of them were eliminated.

“Oh my God, you’ve got to be kidding me. He was right in the middle of everything and he didn’t hit anybody? And he kept the engine running?” said Power, breaking into a grin. “Sometimes it’s your day or your year, and anybody that doesn’t think he’s going to win the title is crazy.”

Of course Power was talking about Scott Dixon, who started 11th, somehow avoided being taken out in that first-lap melee, fell back to 20th and recovered to finish fifth and increase his point lead over Alexander Rossi with one race remaining.

“That was crazy,” said Dixon after climbing out of his PNC Honda with a 29-point lead in search of his fifth IndyCar title. “I couldn’t see anything but dirt and dust and it was everywhere. But when the dust cleared, I was surprised that I was just sitting there in the middle.

“I was just hoping we could continue.”

Owner Chip Ganassi said: “That start took years off my life today.”

But other than a slightly bent suspension and having the antenna knocked off, the 38-year-old Kiwi rejoined the race back in 20th place and Rossi was leading, pulling away owned a 17-point lead in the championship at one point.

Then everything changed with a full-course yellow that flopped the field and put the leaders in the back and the guys in Dixon’s three-stop strategy right back in the hunt,

“I got a drive-through penalty for speeding in the pits but that had to be some kind of technical glitch because I was being careful,” he explained. “But we caught a good break on that caution and I’ve been on the other side of that one.

“But nothing’s been decided — we’ve got to run good at Sonoma. Double points, anything can happen.”

Yeah, kinda like what did Sunday afternoon in Portland.

#594 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 17:14

Hajlajti od juce:

#595 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 20:22

MILLER: Portland questions answered

1016886994-lat-20180902-levitt-0918-por-

By: Robin Miller | 5 hours ago

There is always a great unknown in going back to a racetrack that once was popular and then fell from grace until it finally vanished from the schedule.

IndyCar tried Phoenix, a bastion of open-wheel racing for four decades that used to have two races a year and pack the place, from 2016-2018 and it was a box office flop. Now it’s gone again, likely to never return.

Loudon drew 50,000 in 1995 before falling into the crevice created by The Split and it was a ghost town five years later. When IndyCar gave it another shot in 2011, it was a well-kept secret that fizzled and was instantly filed away under one and done.

Watkins Glen never drew very well whether it was CART, IRL or IndyCar and the plug got pulled after 2017 but, to be fair, it’s never had a decent date and could probably be draw a reasonable crowd it ran in June with IMSA’s six-hour race.

Gateway started off with a big crowd in 1996 before gradually losing any kind of a following and it was gone by 2004. When Curtis Francois brought it back in 2017, everybody cringed because the odds were so long but thanks to Francois’ drive, the relentless promotion from Chris Blair and John Bisci and the best title sponsor to come along in a decade in Bommarito Automotive Group, it was a hit and backed it up again a couple weeks ago.

When IndyCar announced it was returning to Portland the immediate reaction was more skepticism than optimism because of the way it had ended in 2007 under Champ Car.

mlevitt-helio_green_flag.jpg
1999 Portland CART: Helio Castroneves leads Juan Pablo Montoya at the start. (Image by Michael Levitt/LAT)

After being one of Oregon’s major sports attractions from 1984 to 2000 on the strength of the Rose Festival and sponsors like GI Joe’s and Budweiser, interest dwindled just like attendance and it looked to be another chapter of Where Are they Now?

But what we saw last Sunday can only be called a renaissance in the Pacific Northwest that was both super encouraging and successful. There were great crowds for three days and something we hadn’t seen (except for Indianapolis) in years — traffic jams getting into the track at 8 in the morning along with big lines of people waiting to buy tickets.

They came from Seattle, Vancouver, Eugene, Spokane, Boise, Medford, Northern and Southern California and Portland. They got there early and stayed late.

04cj1582.jpg
James Hinchcliffe signs an autograph during pre-race festivities at PIR. (Image by Chris Jones/IndyCar)

More importantly, they were real IndyCar fans. They wore hats and shirts from the good old days as well as current swag and they knew Spencer Pigot and Gabby Chaves from Josef Newgarden and Tony Kanaan. It was like being at Road America or Mid-Ohio or Gateway.

And here’s the kicker: They spent the whole weekend thanking the drivers and teams for coming back. “I’ve never had so many people say thank you and I kept saying, ‘No, thank you for coming,’’’ said Newgarden.

Promoters Kevin Savoree and Kim Green added Portland to go with St. Pete, Toronto and Mid-Ohio but were warned early and often about their date.

“We were told that Labor Day was terrible because everybody leaves town,” said Savoree. “And I’ll admit that kinda scared me but then our ticket sales weren’t showing that and we got more and more confident it could work.

“And I can’t say it any plainer: this weekend was fantastic.”

1016887096-lat-20180902-abbott_portland_
Takuma Sato en route to victory at PIR. (Image by Phillip Abbott/LAT)

Considering Savoree and Green had no title sponsor (almost certain death to any promoter nowadays) to bang the drum, the fact there were an estimated 40,000 at Portland International Raceway was nothing short of miraculous.

Savoree said they could have sold out the campers’ lot two or three times and the walk-up seemed to match the ticket sales in terms of volume.

As mentioned, Portland drew massive crowds in CART’s heyday as did Vancouver and people have been writing to RACER’s Mailbag for the past several years saying that the Pacific Northwest was starving for Indy cars.

They got a bellyfull over the weekend but I get the feeling they’ll be back for seconds in 2019.

#596 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 15:21

COTA to join 17-race 2019 IndyCar schedule

j6i6143.jpg

By: Robin Miller | 3 hours ago

One new venue, the return of an old friend, three Saturday night ovals, two stretches of three-races-in-a-row and the 103rd Indianapolis 500 highlight the 2019 IndyCar Series schedule, which will be officially released later today.

Circuit of The Americas outside Austin (pictured above), a state-of-the-art road course that hosts Formula 1 every year, is the new addition to the 17-race card — which starts in early March and ends in mid-September.

COTA had always been off limits to IndyCar because of a territorial agreement with Texas Motor Speedway but after some spicy negotiations between IndyCar and Texas boss Eddie Gossage, the longest-running oval (besides Indianapolis) got a discount on its sanction fee and IndyCar had a world class venue to replace Phoenix.

WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, which played host to CART from 1983-2004, is back on the 17-race schedule and replaces Sonoma as the season finale on Sept. 22.

Texas will be in its customary slot on Saturday evening June 8, while Iowa returns to a Saturday night fight on July 20 after trying Sundays and losing fans, while Gateway’s third consecutive Saturday night show will again be the final oval of the season come Aug. 24.

in1_3376.jpg
Iowa under the lights in 2011. (Image by Dan R. Boyd/LAT)

The 103rd Indianapolis 500 takes the green flag on May 26, following the sixth IndyCar Grand Prix on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course  on May 11, and the entire month including qualifying will be televised on NBC.

In July, Toronto, Iowa and Mid-Ohio will run on consecutive weekends and that will be followed by three in a row at Pocono, Gateway and Portland in August. The Grand Prix of Portland, which made a rousing return last weekend, again will run on Labor Day weekend.

Detroit remains the only doubleheader on the docket and Pocono returns for a seventh straight season.

In all, there are seven permanent road course races, five on street circuits and five ovals during the seven-month season, which also includes three weeks between races in June and July and a three-week opening from late July into August, which IndyCar hopes to shore up in 2020.

2019 IndyCar Series schedule

March 10 — St. Petersburg, Fla.
March 24 — Circuit of The Americas, Austin, Texas
April 7 — Barber Motorsports Park, Birmingham, Ala.
April 14 — Long Beach, Calif.
May 11 — Indianapolis GP
May 26 — Indianapolis 500 500
June 1-2 — Detroit GP, Belle Isle (doubleheader)
June 8 — Texas Motor Speedway, Fort Worth (Saturday night)
June 23 — Road America, Elkhart Lake, Wis.
July 14 — Toronto, Ontario, Canada
July 20 — Iowa Speedway, Newton (Saturday night)
July 28 — Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, Ohio
Aug. 18 — Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, Pa.
Aug. 24 — Gateway Motorsports Park, Madison, Ill. (Saturday night)
Sept. 1 — Portland International Raceway, Portland, Ore.
Sept. 22 — WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Monterey, Calif.

Posle dugo vremena imacemo direktno poredjenje izmedju Indikara i F1 na istoj stazi. Prognoziram jedno 5 sekundi razlike u korist F1, minimum.

#597 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 19:08

Mozda i nece biti direktnog poredjenja...

COTA evaluating track modifications for IndyCar

56i3392.jpg 

By: Chris Medland | 1 hour ago

Circuit of The Americas will become the only venue to host both IndyCar and Formula 1 next season, but there are no guarantees a direct comparison between the two series will be possible.

The 2019 IndyCar schedule was confirmed on Tuesday morning, with COTA taking its spot as the second race of the season after the opener in St. Petersburg. With no other IndyCar venue hosting Formula 1, Austin could provide the opportunity to see how the two series stack up against each other on the same track, but COTA chairman Bobby Epstein told RACER there may be changes made to the layout by March.

“I agree, you’re going to have comparisons and we were actually looking at track modifications,” Epstein said. “There are two that we’ve considered. Years ago we did an Aussie V8 race and we had a different track configuration. We’ve got a slight modification that we think would be really fun to run with the IndyCars. It’s something we’re looking at, for sure. I don’t think the side-by-side comparisons are good for anybody, it’s really about the excitement of the race.”

When asked if those modifications would mean using the different layouts that shorten the track by cutting from Turn 6 to the middle of the back straight, Epstein says a new layout could be constructed.

“There’s a lot of flexibility in that area of things you can do,” he said. “It involves asphalt that’s not there today. We’ve got two designs in place that we’re looking at, and we’re looking at the cost of it. On the other hand, if we don’t do the modification, we’re looking at some creative things we can do in terms of some infield camping opportunities.

“We want it to be a unique event on its own, and I think the nature of the American spirit and what we can build around an IndyCar event doesn’t need to be identical to any other event we have. We’re really looking at things we can do in terms of the on-site weekend experience for the fans.

“This came together very quickly. So from a planning standpoint we’ve got a pretty short runway from here to March, but we’re going to do a lot of things we can do. Both taking advantage of what we think are already existing fun assets, and looking at other things that would be unique twists to the IndyCar event.”

#598 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:23

Danas Alonso treba da testira na Barberu, ako vreme dozvoli...

#599 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 23:54

Alonso pleased with IndyCar Barber test

fred-via-indycar-2-copy.jpg

By: Marshall Pruett | 1 hour ago

Formula 1 star Fernando Alonso got his first taste of an IndyCar in road course trim on Wednesday at Alabama’s Barber Motorsports Park.

The McLaren driver used the green and blue chassis piloted by Carlos Munoz at the Indianapolis 500 to sample the manufacturer logo-free Dallara DW12-Honda chassis wearing IndyCar’s 2018 universal aero kit, and after rain fell in the morning, the Spaniard posted unofficial times in the dry afternoon session that were said to be a few tenths below April’s pole set by Team Penske’s Josef Newgarden.

“Yeah, it was a good day, a fun day,” he said. “I love to test new cars and to test the IndyCar on a road course is something special. I’ve been lucky enough to test it in wet conditions, in intermediate conditions and in dry conditions, so overall I had a good feeling on every type of track. The weather was good for us today – a little bit of wind in the afternoon but overall a positive day.”

fred-via-indycar-1.jpg

Alonso had the crew from Ryan Hunter-Reay’s Andretti Autosport entry looking after his car at Barber. Beyond offering his appreciation for the test, which was facilitated by McLaren, no insights or hints at future plans in the IndyCar Series were given.

“It was something that I was looking for last year already,” he added. “I had some options to test the car on a road course after the Indy 500. We didn’t find the time, but this year it’s definitely happened now and I’m happy for this. I love being behind a steering wheel, and definitely a new car, a new experience, learning a lot of things from the team, the engineers, everyone, so a happy day.”

Asked if he preferred the 2017 Dallara-Honda in Indy 500 superspeedway trim or the 2018 version of the car in road course configuration, Alonso chose both.

“Probably my instinct will tell me road course, because it’s what I’ve been used to doing all my life, but the Indy 500 was an amazing experience, so 50/50,” he said. “I think I love the way the car feels on a road course, but I love the way you compete on ovals, timing the tows, traffic and all the overtaking maneuvers I think are a little bit easy on the ovals, so in terms of track action I loved the Indy 500.”

#600 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 23:57

Wickens secures IndyCar Rookie of the Year title

18_mdf_mo_1-1203.jpg

By: Marshall Pruett | 12 minutes ago

Robert Wickens has secured the IndyCar Series’ Rookie of the Year honors despite missing the last two rounds and the upcoming double-points season finale at Sonoma due to injury.

The Canadian and his No. 6 Schmidt Peterson Motorsports team also lost out on a meaningful points haul at Pocono, where Wickens sustained serious injuries in a crash with Andretti Autosport’s Ryan Hunter-Reay.

“If you count Sonoma as two races, it was like winning it without competing in five races,” team co-owner Sam Schmidt told RACER. “As we’ve spoken of in the past, you had high expectations and hopes in this situation, and the results for him were way better than expected. In the week that followed Pocono, you look for anything that can be uplifting for him and the team, and we honed in on the Rookie of the Year honors, which we’re so proud to say Robert’s won.”

While the full extent of the 29-year-old’s injuries have not been disclosed, Schmidt says the mindset used by Wickens to run up front as an IndyCar rookie will be invaluable in the recovery process.

“His work ethic, his resilience, and his unequivocal determination to win got him Rookie of the Year,” he said. “And that will serve him to get maximum results from hereon out. A ‘never take no for an answer’ type of mentality in his rehabilitation is what’s needed.”

Schmidt also credited the series for its handling of the Pocono crash.

“IndyCar, as an organization, always tries to anticipate as much as they can, and the tub is certainly an example of those efforts,” he said. “There’s not a single bolt that’s reusable on that car, but the cockpit is intact, so that’s a testament to their research and foresight. And then there’s the AMR Safety Team and what IndyCar pays to truck that crew around to every race, the familiarity we have with them, and then after [the crash], knowing what to do and how to do it.”

Along with reaffirming his commitment to expediting Wickens’ physical rehabilitation, Schmidt is confident his driver’s fighting spirit will push those tasked with looking after the Rookie of the Year.

“And now we’re digging in and researching the best [rehab] facilities,” he said. “It’s not even a question of money. It’s where do we need to send him to have the best and quickest results? I pity the nurses and physical therapists who are going to have to put up with him.”