233 replies to this topic

#46 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 00:04

Abt ima nov dizajn kacige

36792203513_bfdb7f4be2_z.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________

Mercedes' Daniel Juncadella gets Mahindra Formula E test

Mercedes driver Daniel Juncadella will test for Mahindra this week as the team evaluates him for a Formula E reserve driver role.

Nick Heidfeld is unavailable for the final day of the pre-season test at Valencia, so Mahindra will hand Juncadella his first drive in the M4 ELECTRO.

Juncadella, the 2012 European Formula 3 champion has undertaken a race-winning Blancpain GT campaign this season after being dropped from Mercedes' DTM line-up, though he maintained a reserve role in the touring car series.

The 26-year-old told Autosport last year he was keen on earning a Formula E opportunity and has completed some simulator work for Mahindra in the last few days.

He will fill in for Heidfeld alongside Felix Rosenqvist on Thursday.

Mahindra team principal Dilbagh Gill told Autosport: "We are looking to have a third driver this year. I'm not saying he will be, but he is being evaluated for that role.

"We've been tracking him for some time.

"We look at good F3 drivers, and Dani's in a Felix sort of a mould."

Juncadella's employer Mercedes will enter FE as a factory team in 2019/20, and has two of its DTM drivers - Edoardo Mortara and Maro Engel - testing for Venturi this week.

Engel drove for Venturi last season while Autosport understands Mortara's opportunity is a result of Mercedes' FE interest.

But Gill stressed that Mahindra's scouting of Juncadella was an independent venture.

"It's up to us, it's nothing to do with Mercedes," he added.

"If you look at our long-term plans we'd like to have another drive come on board.

"He's one of them, it's not a done deal."

Mahindra has not tested any other drivers in relation to the reserve driver role and hopes to make a decision in the next month.

Other drivers vying for FE opportunities this week are BMW's Tom Blomqvist and Alexander Sims, at Andretti, and Lexus Super GT ace James Rossiter at Venturi.

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 03 October 2017 - 00:05.

#47 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:57

Porsche Engineers to be Utilized at Dragon Racing
Porsche is using this week’s Valencia test to introduce factory engineers in to Dragon Racing ahead of the season start in Hong Kong…..

Porsche is using this week’s Formula E pre-season test in Valencia to introduce factory engineers into the Dragon Racing team ahead of the start of the season in Hong Kong, e-racing365 can reveal.

Several senior engineers from the German manufacturer were guests of Dragon Racing on the opening day of the test on Monday, and will remain with the team for the duration of the week.

Porsche announced last July that it will enter in to the FIA Formula E Championship as a full factory effort in 2019, at the start of the sixth season.

E-racing365 understands that an announcement is imminent on an official engineering partnership between Dragon and Porsche, whereby engineers from the manufacturer are integrated into the team for Season Four and possibly into Season Five, which gets underway in 2018/19.

Dragon Racing representatives would not be drawn on the plans in Valencia today, but it is believed that several engineers are already working closely with the team, primarily on getting a technical, logistical and operational handle on the specifics of how Formula E works.

E-racing365 also believes that a potential unofficial Porsche B Team deal could be in the offering for an existing team in the future, but at present the plans for engineers to be utilized at Dragon are centered around new driver Neel Jani and will remain low key.

When asked last month, Porsche LMP1 team principal Andreas Seidl admitted they have begun analyzing projections for 2019/20, specifically to staffing numbers.

“It depends a lot on the constellation of the teams because there are some privateer teams already that work with a lot of suppliers who have hundreds of people in place,” Siedl said.

“We’ve started reading in to all this stuff now but first we need to finish [the FIA WEC] season and get a clear picture on what is Formula E.

“Then we will put the structure in place to make sure we are ready at the end of 2019.

“This was the good thing about making the decision to enter at the end of 2019 so we have enough time to set it up properly.”

Porsche-contracted driver Jani joined Dragon last month, but the deal was done independently from his Porsche commitments, according to Siedl.

“This is something that Neel did with Dragon Racing,” he said. “We allowed our drivers quite early that they could go for Formula E drives in addition to what they still do with us.”

Fellow Porsche LMP1 driver Andre Lotterer, meanwhile, will drive for Techeetah this coming season.

#48 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 13:05

Harijanto testira službeni FE bolid

37424279436_7224e2929a_z.jpg

23619884348_753117b6d0_z.jpg

23619884128_179d0afeab_z.jpg

#49 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 16:12

Završen drugi dan predsezonskog testiranja, reza:

36805329943_534885f76c_c.jpg

Sledeća sesija je tek u četvrtak, evo šta još predstoji ovih dana

23623007828_0541f7c575_b.jpg

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 03 October 2017 - 16:23.

#50 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 21:13

Prva onboard snimka bolida iz akturelne sezone, danas je Audi nudio striming onboarda s Lukas di Grasijevog bolida

#51 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 15:58

Hazel Southwell @adjaruli  21m

Just alarmed Sebastien by talking slightly loudly behind him, also E.dams have a new sponsor - Acronis, the Kvyat-linked STR partner

Ovo je vrlo interesantno, iskreno onaj Niko Prost je trebao davno leteti. Ista je podvala ko Abt samo što je mrvicu bolji. Abt i Prost trebaju leteti što pre.

#52 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 18:10

Zvukovi bolida četvrte sezone

Iz nekog nepoznatog razloga doživljavam orgazam, volim budućnost i novotarije koje će postati deo nje.

#53 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 22:06

BREAKING: Zurich has approved the @FIAformulaE race on June 10th! via @tagesanzeiger #FormelE #FormulaE #ZurichePrix #Zürich

DLYdJ3fXUAAYykw.jpg

#54 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 20:53

Turvey finishes pre-season testing on top

NIO Formula E Team driver Oliver Turvey rounded off the week of official pre-season testing in Valencia by finishing top of the timesheet for two of the three days.

Following his performance on day one, Turvey posted a time of 1m21.822s, followed by Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler’s Daniel Abt with 1m21.946s, while Dragon Racing driver Jerome D’Ambrosio enjoyed some time at the top for the first time this week. Both DS Virgin Racing drivers Alex Lynn and Sam Bird had a strong morning, leading the way together before Turvey took the top spot.

The morning session ended with a total of two red flags for both Venturi Formula E Team driver Edoardo Mortara, who stopped on track, and TECHEETAH’s Jean-Eric Vergne after grazing a barrier. Late in the afternoon, TECHEETAH’s Andre Lotterer raised another red flag after a spin at Turn 5.

Combined classification - Day 4 - Valencia Pre-Season Test

1 16 Oliver Turvey NIO Formula E Team 1:21.822
2 66 Daniel Abt Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler 1:21.946
3 25 Jean-Eric Vergne TECHEETAH 1:22.078
4 19 Felix Rosenqvist Mahindra Racing 1:22.120
5 9 Sebastien Buemi Renault e.Dams 1:22.247
6 7 Jerome D'Ambrosio Dragon Racing 1:22.252
7 36 Alex Lynn DS Virgin Racing 1:22.267
8 1 Lucas Di Grassi Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler 1:22.328
9 8 Nicolas Prost Renault e.Dams 1:22.383
10 20 Mitch Evans Panasonic Jaguar Racing 1:22.432
11 2 Sam Bird DS Virgin Racing 1:22.457
12 68 Luca Filippi NIO Formula E Team 1:22.487
13 3 Nelson Piquet Jr. Panasonic Jaguar Racing 1:22.645
14 28 Antonio Felix Da Costa Andretti Formula E 1:22.979
15 6 Neel Jani Dragon Racing 1:23.102
16 23 Daniel Juncadella Mahindra Racing 1:23.564
17 4 Edoardo Mortara Venturi Formula E Team 1:23.619
18 27 Tom Blomqvist Andretti Formula E 1:23.692
19 5 Maro Engel Venturi Formula E Team 1:24.100
20 18 Andre Lotterer TECHEETAH 1:24.172

That's a wrap: pre-season testing

Circuit Ricardo Tormo in Valencia, Spain was ringing with the new sound of the FIA Formula E Championship, as teams made final adjustments during pre-season testing. Now silent, there's no more time for testing, no more laps or last-minute adjustments - just a matter of weeks until the green light on the start line of the Hong Kong E-Prix on December 2 2017.

As the countdown begins, so does the speculation as to who'll rise to the podium on Hong Kong's Harbourfront and - ultimately - who'll be crowned champion for Season Four. But first, a look back at the highs, lows and blows of pre-season testing.

Sitting top of the timesheets for two days out of three was NIO Formula E Team driver Oliver Turvey. Making his debut in Formula E at the Season One, Turvey has been a permanent member of NIO Formula E Team ever since. After setting the pace with the fastest lap time of 1m21.822, can he keep it up throughout Season Four?

Aside from Turvey's impressive performance, NIO Formula E team took the opportunity to launch its new livery ahead of testing, alongside the announcement that Italian racer Luca Filippi will be joining the team's driver line up for Season Four.

The news was followed by Andretti Formula E team’s decision to retain Felix da Costa for season four. "We are fairly pleased with the way things have gone and we got through all the items on our test list. We learned an awful lot this week but we still have a lot of work to do before Round 1 in Hong Kong," added Co-Team Principal Roger Griffiths.

For Venturi Formula E, the team's cars suffered technical issues during testing, which impacted drivers Edoardo Mortara, James Rossiter, Maro Engel and Michael Benyahia's time in the car and total mileage over the three days. Will these issues continue to plague the team's performance in Hong Kong?

Over at Renault e.dams, driver and Season Two champion Sebastien Buemi managed to top the timesheets on day two with a time of 1m21.890 - just six-thousandths of a second behind Turvey's top time a day later.

With all still to play for in Season Four, the teams will be reunited on the Hong Kong Harbourfront on December 2 2017 for the Hong Kong E-Prix.

#55 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 13:43

#56 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 19:34

Ja i dalje tvrdim da je najbolje rešenje trkanja u petoj sezoni podela potošnje baterije na pola u smislu da postoje dva načina rada (nešto nalik na trkački i kvalifikacijski mod) uz koji bi možda menjali podešavanja ugla prednjeg i zadnjeg spojlera. Sve to bi se menjalo u pitlejnu, uđeš u pitlejn, pritisneš nekoliko dugmeta na volanu (promeniš mod trkanja) a mehaničari promene ugao prednjeg spojlera.

Opaska: trkački i kvalifikacijski mod bi imali limit potrošnje baterije od 50%, ako prekšiš ovo pravilo odma drajv tru kazna.

Mišelin je otvoreno rekao da ne žele nositi dodatne setove pneumatika zbog dodatnih troškova, mnogi timovi i vozači su želeli da buduće trke budu sadržajnije s menjanjem guma i jedno vreme su hteli podelu mešavina guma u tvrde i meke ali ih je Mišelin lepo odhebo.

Timovi će od pete sezoni nositi dva bolida manje ali to mesto će popuniti eventualna Formula E2 ili neki električni GT šampionat. Roborejs dolazi tek 2020 godine.

Formula E: Test scheduled for season 5 format

Formula E still discusses the future racing format from season five (2018/19) onwards. Then finally the change of the car is omitted, because the new McLaren unit kkuu a whole race to endure. Numerous alternatives to the current car exchange have already been discussed , but currently the electric series tends to cancel the pit stop completely and introduce a different tactical element. Apparently, the manufacturers are also pushing in this direction to demonstrate the progress of their electric motors, which would then pass a 45-minute race without a break.

As 'e-racing365' reports, the teams seem to be largely in agreement that Formula E will extend their racing format from season five onwards from one season to one and a half days. A complete simulation of the future race format is to be carried out in the autumn of 2018 during a test in Donington, probably in September or October. The final decision on how an ePrix will look as of the end of 2018 is set to fall in the first quarter of the coming year.

https://e-formel.de/...at-geplant.html

#57 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 15:50

Simms and Blomkvist could share cars

Malaysian drivers Alexander Sims and Tom Blomqvist may share a car in Andretti Formula E in the new season.
It is reported that Antonio Antonio Felix da Costa (Antonio Felix da Costa) will remain team, while last week's pre-season testing in Valencia bell, GT and DTM drivers Simms German Touring Car Masters racing Bloom Qwest is sharing the No. 27 car.
Robin Frijns, who had been working for the team, was abandoned by the team because of BMW's presence.
As the new season of the DTM calendar has not yet announced, so BMW is still hesitant in the driver's choice, one of which may be Blomkvist first to participate in the start of several games, and then by Simms debut.
At present, FE can be replaced twice in the season without the need for certification, and the last three games unless the irresistible problem, or not allowed to replace the driver.
Andretti team leader Roger Griffiths (Roger Griffiths) said last week Valencia's test is not for the driver, the current team there are many factors to consider.
While the two drivers in an interview with the media also expressed a willing to share a FA racing.

#58 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 17:37

Nisan dobio zeleno svetlo za rebrandovanje Renoa, najranije od početka sledeće tj. pete sezone

Nissan to replace Renault in Formula E in the future

The decision for Nissan to replace Renault in Formula E has been agreed, Autosport has learned.

Earlier this year Autosport revealed that the Renault-Nissan alliance was discussing how to best operate works motorsport programmes for the two manufacturers.

Multiple sources have confirmed that the union, which is one of the world's biggest automotive partnerships, has green-lighted Nissan's move into the electric single-seater series.

Mike Carcamo, the boss of Nissan's global motorsport arm NISMO, visited the Renault e.dams FE team and the FIA during the Valencia pre-season test last week.

He was already in Spain for the previous weekend's Blancpain GT season finale at Barcelona.

Nissan is one of the biggest sellers of electric vehicles in the world and is the ideal option for the alliance to maintain a presence in FE, while representing a huge coup for the series.

FE is without representation from a Japanese manufacturer at present, but series CEO Alejandro Agag told Autosport at Valencia that he expected that to change.

Asked about Nissan, Toyota and Honda, Agag said "one of those three, maybe two, will end up" in FE, but he declined to comment on which manufacturer and when it would be.

Honda has expressed an interest in FE but played down prospects of an entry in the short-term as it focuses on its beleaguered Formula 1 engine programme.

Toyota, which is currently reviewing its World Endurance Championship participation in the wake of its rival manufacturers exiting the LMP1 category, is understood to have had contact with FE in the past but has never formally registered a desire to compete.

Official confirmation from Nissan is not thought to be imminent, with an announcement at next year's Geneva Motor Show believed to be a strong possibility.

Renault e.dams launched its 2017/18 challenger, the Z.E.17, last month at an event in Paris, likely precluding any major rebranding for this season, with something official for the 2018/19 season - when FE abandons mid-race car swaps - expected.

The move will bring Nissan back to the forefront of a major international racing category for the first time since axing its failed LMP1 project at the end of 2015, and allow Renault to focus on its rapidly-growing Formula 1 programme.

It also means FE's most successful manufacturer will exit the series.

Renault ramped up its partnership with e.dams for the 2015/16 season, and won the drivers' and teams' titles before helping e.dams to a hat-trick of teams' honours last season.

As e.dams holds the FE entry, it is expected to remain in place as the operating team.

The position of lead driver Sebastien Buemi is understood to not be under threat, despite racing for Nissan's rival Japanese manufacturer Toyota in the WEC.

Toyota blessed Buemi's commitment to FE and the 2015/16 champion and team-mate Nico Prost signed fresh deals with Renault e.dams earlier this year, keeping them at the team until the end of the 2018/19 season.

https://www.autospor...lt-in-formula-e

#59 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:42

Alene, ajde budi ljubazan pa mi objasni koja logika se krija iza ogranicavanja maksimalne snage koju vozaci mogu da koriste u trci.

Meni je to faktor koji mi ubedljivo najvise smeta kod ove vrste trkanja (znam da ima nesto slicno i u F1, ali tamo niko nije kaznjen vec godinama, a ovde je to redovna pojava). Jedan od ciljeva formule E je valjda i razvoj baterija, njihovog kapacitet, iskoriscenosti i sl, pa zar onda tim koji je u stanju na bilo koji nacin da to unapredi ne zasluzuje  prednost? Isto  vazi i za vozace, zar trke ne bi bile interesantnije ako bi svako razlicito koristo bateriju, neko ravnomerno, neko u pocetku stedio pa posle maksimalno pojacao i slicne kombinacije?

#60 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 17:45

Alene, ajde budi ljubazan pa mi objasni koja logika se krija iza ogranicavanja maksimalne snage koju vozaci mogu da koriste u trci.

Meni je to faktor koji mi ubedljivo najvise smeta kod ove vrste trkanja (znam da ima nesto slicno i u F1, ali tamo niko nije kaznjen vec godinama, a ovde je to redovna pojava)

Od početka Formula E se muči sa potrošnjom i to su predvideli pre prvih testiranja 2014. godine. Slična stvar je mučila F1 u početku turbo/hibridne ere ali tamo su to sredili s onim ventilom i samo šačica vozača je kažnjena (prekršila limit) zbog toga (Rići je izgubio podijum na domaćoj trci 2014.). Formula E je jako sveža serija i normalno je videti pregršt dečijih bolesti a potrošnja i njeno prekršavanje je samo deo toga. Mislim da je čak nekoliko vozača odustalo zbog iscurele baterije (čak i sa circa 90% odvrnutom PJ). Sve je to lepo predviđeno i zato stoji to pravilo, PJ se odvrće samo za kvalifikacije i to je jedina sesija gde možemo videti šta ko može.

Jedan od ciljeva formule E je valjda i razvoj baterija, njihovog kapacitet, iskoriscenosti i sl, pa zar onda tim koji je u stanju na bilo koji nacin da to unapredi ne zasluzuje  prednost?

Sve to stoji i u pravu si, Formula E je zapravo došla nekoliko godina prerano (tehnologija nije dovoljno razvijena i ne može parirati onoj s motorom s unutrašnjim izgaranjem) ali sa političke strane Formula E je došla u pravo vreme. Sada su bolidi jako spori, ali valjda će za deceniju biti brži. Za to vreme pametni marketing Alehandra Agaga koji gura trke u centre grada i sl. će zamaskirati slabosti ovog takmičenja dok ne ojača.

Baterije su standardizovane i valjda ih pravi Vilijams, na timovima je da naprave što jaču PJ koja slabo troši. Agag je ovo hteo jer bi u suprotnom gledali dominaciju tipa Mercedesa u F1 i debakle kao Hondinu (NekstEV NIO je u drugoj sezoni jako ličio na Meklaren Hondu, samo što su oni bili spori zbog preteške PJ koja ne isporučuje dovoljno snage).

Isto  vazi i za vozace, zar trke ne bi bile interesantnije ako bi svako razlicito koristo bateriju, neko ravnomerno, neko u pocetku stedio pa posle maksimalno pojacao i slicne kombinacije?

Već sada gledamo ektremne vidove štednje, u nekim momentima tokom trka vozači dižu papučicu "gasa" u sred pravca  :krsta: Užasno ekstremna štednja jbt  :krsta: Bilo bi još gore ako bi skinuli ograničenje potrošnje.

TLDR> Formula E je jako zelena i ovo što gledamo je samo hebena tranzicija u nešto ozbiljnije. Ulazak BMVa, Mercedesa, Poršea, Audija (kao fabrička ekipa, sve do sada nisu to bili), Jaguara i možda Maseratija je naznaka tranzicije Formule E u ozbiljno takmičenje. Uz Roborejs, FE će zaista biti jaka. Ozbiljno vam ovo kažem- sve ovo do nove sezone je samo jebeno prckanje. Spec serija u prvoj sezoni, Fan Bust, Zamena bolida u sred trke,  gomiletina standardizovanih komponenti bolida, slaba baterija je kako ono poslovica kaže "drži vodu dok majstori odu". Od 2020 očekujte nešto bolje i ozbiljnije.