Posted 18 June 2017 - 13:59

Zadnji krug!

Vodeća Korveta u GTE Pro napravila grešku u šikani no zadržala je mesto

#167 Xpert

Xpert
  • Members
  • 22,572 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 14:02

Kakav haos u Pro kategoriji! Aston pobedjuje u poslednjem krugu. Korveta u haosu, ode guma, mozda izgubi i P2!

#168 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 14:03

aJYCBYT.gif

Čestitke #2 Poršeu na pobedi

RdyYlri.jpg

#169 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 14:07

Provizionalna klasifikacija

34538412034_8f51e22d4a_b.jpg

#170 DASUBO

DASUBO
  • Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 14:12

Porše sačuvao čast P1 serije. 15 sati vožnje na nož bez grešaka zaslužuje pobedu.
Tojota - skaredna.

Trku obojio sjajni kineski tim u P2 i klanje u GT pro.

#171 salelesa

salelesa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 14:15

Au jbt..ono kad misliš da ne može luđe od prošle godine 😎 kakva trka!!

Dovuče se nekako Toyota u top 10, i na kraju show u gte i raspad Korvete 😂😂

Bravo za mene i 14h trke (u ratama) a tebi Alene Šmitče, lesa ti kliče.. 👍

#172 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 14:34

Tojotin tvit

You don’t choose to win Le Mans, Le Mans chooses you. We hope one day it will choose us. We’ll be back.

Podijum

DCm2DL6UIAEiD-q.jpg

#173 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 16:53

Znaci pobedjuje Tojota

Bas :frust:

Edited by Arnold Schwarzenegger, 18 June 2017 - 16:54.

#174 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 17:34

Čenova ekipa u P2 je u stvari engleska Jota. Prošle godine su uzeli Alpinu #36 pare i vozači su kineski, a sve ostalo..

Baš mi je žao što nisu dobili..taj auto je odlično vožen i radio je kao sat celu trku. Kapa dole

Edited by alpiner, 18 June 2017 - 17:43.

#175 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 21:40

9-1-4.jpg

Akio Toyoda issues comment on LM24
Sunday, 18 June 2017

Following another disappointing 24 Hours of Le Mans for his company's works LMP1 prototype team, Akio Toyoda, President of Toyota Motor Corporation, issued the following comment about the race. It is reproduced here, in full:

"Sorry we weren't able to let you drive all out."

Normally, it would be proper to start off with words of appreciation for the support provided to us by our fans. However, for this time at Le Mans, I think I must first direct my opening words to our drivers.

To me, at Le Mans for the first time, our drivers said, "We want you up together with us at the center of the podium," "For that, we definitely don't want to lose," and "So fight together with us."

In return, I said: "Drive all out. Trust the cars the mechanics readied for you. Enjoy Le Mans."

Despite telling them such, I was not able to allow them to drive all out. This, I truly regret.

Even though our drivers drove believing in our cars, I can only say how sorry and how full of regret I am.

I believe that the Toyota engineers, mechanics and parts suppliers, who built our cars for this battle, all feel the same.

Therefore, bearing the burden as a representative of all such people, please let me say once again: "Sorry we weren't able to let you drive all out."

Also, to all the people related to the Toyota team, including our nine drivers, I would like to share two things on my mind at this moment.

The first is for our fans.

To all the fans who supported us believing in victory for Toyota, I am truly sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations.

And for believing in us and giving us your passionate support for 24 hours all the way to the end, I want to express my deepest appreciation. Thank you. Thank you all so very much.

Once again, Toyota will strive for the day on which we can, together, have smiles on our faces.

The second is for the Porsche team.

After last year's battle, I happily received many comments from people at Porsche recognizing us as a rival.

To live up to having been called a "rival" I had thought that what we needed to do this year was to again put up a brilliant fight that would captivate the fans.

That is why the team was able to take up bold challenges that resulted in new technologies and skills.

To the Porsche team, I say congratulations. And I also say thank you very much.

In the end, however, Toyota was not able to put up the kind of fight that could captivate the fans, like it did last year.

This time, both Porsche and we, Toyota, were not able to complete without incident 24 hours of driving in the hybrid cars that we put to the challenge on the roads of Le Mans.

Both even winning car No. 2 and our car No. 8, which completed the race, were forced to undergo time-consuming, trouble-caused repairs, before struggling to cross the finish line.

While the hybrid technology that has advanced through competition in the FIA World Endurance Championship puts its abilities on display in six-hour races, it might be that it is not yet ready for the long distance of the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

The power of electricity is absolutely necessary for cars take on a more-emotional presence.

Le Mans is a precious laboratory in which we can continue to take up the challenges related to the technologies involved, putting such technologies to the test in an extreme environment.

We will hone our technologies even further and ripen them to provide our customers with technologies that will truly make them smile. And we, Toyota, will go on making effort after effort so that we can continue making ever-better cars.

We invite you to look forward to what we will be able to achieve. Thank you.

Akio Toyoda
President
Toyota Motor Corporation

#176 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 00:22

24 Hours of Le Mans 2017 - The #13 Vaillante Rebellion disqualified During the post-race technical checks, certain irregularities were detected on the Vaillante Rebellion team's #13 Oreca 07-Gibson, resulting in the car's disqualification from the 2017 24 Hours of Le Mans.

59466a416922e.jpg

Two infractions were noted by the technical marshals:

Modification to the body, found to be in technical non-compliance (decision of the stewards #58)
Unauthorized intervention in the Parc Fermé after the race (decision of the stewards #59)
The Vaillante Rebellion has confirmed its intention to file an appeal with the officials.

This disqualification causes a change to the overall classification for the 2017 24 Hours of Le Mans. Jackie Chan DC Racing's second car, the #37 driven by Cheng-Gommendy-Brundle, now claims the third step on the podium just behind its sister car, the #38, and the #2 Porsche 919 Hybrid.

#177 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 14:20

Christiaan Hetzner‏ @christiaanhtznr Jun 18
More
Respect. @Toyota_Hybrid bosses come to congratulate @Porsche_Team head Fritz Enzinger on #LeMans24 title. Incredible sportsmanship!

DCnbrjsXkAcWFQx.jpg

#178 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 15:48

How a marshal mix-up caused lead Toyota’s Le Mans failure

The failure that struck Toyota’s leading Le Mans 24 Hours challenger was indirectly caused by Kamui Kobayashi mistaking an LMP2 driver in the pitlane for a marshal, it has emerged.

Kobayashi, who took the #7 TS050 Hybrid he shared with Mike Conway and Stephane Sarrazin to pole position with a record-breaking lap in Thursday qualifying, held a comfortable lead when he stopped on track with a clutch problem during the 10th hour of the race, just after midnight.

It transpired that the clutch had overheated during a safety car period, when Kobayashi had just taken over from Conway and was sat at the end of the pitlane in front a red light waiting for the train of cars formed behind the safety car to pass.

But the Japanese driver started to go when he saw what he believed to be a marshal instructing him to leave the pits, only to be told on the radio to stop again – in the process overwhelming his TS050 Hybrid's clutch and setting up the car's demise on the first racing lap once the safety car withdrew.

"The lead car, the #7, had an extremely surprising problem," Toyota technical boss Pascal Vasselon told Eurosport. "It had been stopped in the safety car queue, [and then] somebody who seemed to be a marshal came to make it start up.

"But the light [at the end of the pitlane] was red, so we stopped it. He started and stopped again two or three times, which was not planned, and it overheated the clutch."

The 'marshal' was later identified to be LMP2 driver Vincent Capillaire, whose Algarve Pro Racing team occupied the final box in the pitlane, close to where Kobayashi was being held.

"On Saturday evening, during the race, I was waiting for my relay, [with my] helmet on the head at my box," said Capillaire in a Facebook statement.

"I wanted to show my encouragement to the lead car, [which was] stopped at [the] red light a few metres in front of my box. It was a spontaneous encouragement. I was fined by Stewards for this gesture, and I admit it was inopportune. I regret that."

LMP2 driver Roman Rusinov, whose #26 G-Drive Racing LMP2 was an early casualty after the Russian driver hit a GTE Porsche, says he understands how Kobayashi would have been confused, having had a similar thing happen to him during qualifying.

"I was in similar situation in qualifying, when I was called for the weighbridge," Rusinov told Motorsport.com. "The whole procedure is like this: you come in, they roll you into the technical zone, then they roll you out and you can go back on the racing track.

"Suddenly I saw a marshal waving me to go, so I just left the technical zone. That was my mistake: you can't go until you are rolled out. They gave me a reprimand.

"It's very hard to understand anything in such situation, because there are a lot of people walking around you, while you're sitting in the car with very limited visibility, talking with your engineer and so on. If a hand shows you 'okay', then you just go."

Rusinov added: "The same was with Kobayashi. When you're in the car – no matter, on track, in your garage or in the pit lane – you use your instincts.

"If you box, there's always a guy who shows you where to go, when to release brakes and where to turn the steering wheel. It's subconscious. You don't need to see this guy, you see only his hand, or even just a glove. It's inside you.

"In this case with Toyota, some guy came near the car and gesticulated. If I was in the car, I would think it's the marshal.

"You have very limited visibility inside the car. That's why if you stay in front of the red light and then a guy shows you that you can go, you do exactly what this guy shows. Maybe the red light is broken, how would you know?"

Speaking to French newspaper L'Equipe, Vasselon added he hoped that Capillaire would apologise to Toyota for potentially costing the team the prize that has eluded it for so long.

"We understood there were no bad intentions in his behaviour, but he did not think about all the consequences of his gesture," said Vasselon.

"I hope at least that he will come to apologise, which for the moment he has not yet done."

https://www.motorspo...-failure-920639

#179 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 14:37