„Код Тилкеа“

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#46 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 13:54

Stranica koju si mi predložio mi je jako poznata i na njoj sam proveo jako puno sati tako da znam i za 1946. i za ostale nešampionske trke. Ali ozvaničavanje Formula 1 šampionata i brojanje Velikih Nagrada je moralo od nekud početi i počelo je s VN Velike Britanije 1950.

Toga su možda svesni i u FIA i FOMu pa su se jubileji nisu toliko slavili. Da li je inauguralna noćna VN Singapura 2008. baš sasvim slučajno stavljena tako u kalendar ili je sve iscenirano radi jubileja? Isto tako i za noćnu VN Bahreina 2014. 

Zato bi bilo dobro kad bi hiljaditu VN proslavili na neki način, može se stvoriti neverovatni marketing iz jubileja a Liberti će sigurno nešto uraditi povodom toga.

#47 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 14:20

Dobro, onda napisi 1000. trka svetskog sampionata, i sa tim nece biti nikakvih problema. :)

#48 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 18:54

Dobro, onda napisi 1000. trka svetskog sampionata, i sa tim nece biti nikakvih problema. :)

Tek sam sad uvideo grešku, konstantno pišem VN a ne VN u okviru F1 šampionata. Sori, mora da je od ove sparinčuge vamo  :lol+: jbt već tri dana uzastopno je sparno i bez vazduha ovde u Kuli.

Pa i Makao i Novi Zeland imaju VN, to je ono kako vi u tim krajevima kažete "brain fart" što sam pisao maločas tamo  :lol+:

#49 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 00:54

Pazi, ponovo moram da ti skrenem paznju, ne "u okviru F1 sampionata" nego "u okviru svetskog sampionata".

Jerbo, postojali su "F1 sampionati" koji nisu bili svetski, a ovaj "svetski" nije uvek bio "F1 sampionat" (godine u kojima se vozila F2, pa dok se brojao Indi 500 i tako to).

Ali, otprilike mislim da smo se razumeli ;)

Jer, ako ces brojati Velike Nagrade, onda moras unazad skroz do 1906 i Grand Prix de ACF...

#50 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 20:37

Konačno sam ulovio slike promena na Stazi Žil Vilnev

Bilo je puno polemika oko izgleda "Zida Šampiona" ali on je ostao netaknut (mislim na krivinu) ali ograda je u mnogome poboljšana. Stara ograda je potpuno sklonjena i zamenjena je modernom te je zid pomeren nazad da bi stao.

IMG_7613.jpg

S krivine 5 je sklonjena gumena ograda, tlo ispod nje je asfaltirano te je stavljena po prvi put u istoriji staze SAFER ograda na mesto gumene ograde. Ali mesto između SAFER i one ograde je jezivo odvojeno, šta ako vozač prevrne nekoga a ovaj jadan okrenut kliže po ogradi i udara glavu o konstrukciju  :krsta:

IMG_7619.jpg

IMG_7629.jpg

Izlaz iz krivine 4 će također dobiti SAFER ili TekPro. Ispod gumene ograde do sad nije bilo ništa osim zemlje pa su morali asfaltirati taj deo.

IMG_6093.jpg

Stara ograda kod krivine 1 i 2 je potpuno srušena i na njeno mesto je stavljena nova moderna ograda, mislim da će i vamo ići TekPro

IMG_6066.jpg

IMG_6056.jpg

IMG_6058.jpg

#51 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 21:03

U Montrealu se inace sprema strajk radnika u drzavnoj sluzbi ukljucujuci i ove koji rade na odrzavanju putne infrastrukture (a staza, posto je ulicna, potpada pod njihov resor). Brinem se da li ce sve biti zavrseno na vreme jer i u najbolje dane u Montrealu majstori ovako asfaltiraju:

a-photo-posted-to-facebook-of-a-unique-p

Nema goreg legla korupcije na tzv. razvijenom zapadu od Kvebeka a Montreal je vrh vrhova.

#52 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 21:16

U Montrealu se inace sprema strajk radnika u drzavnoj sluzbi ukljucujuci i ove koji rade na odrzavanju putne infrastrukture (a staza, posto je ulicna, potpada pod njihov resor). Brinem se da li ce sve biti zavrseno na vreme jer i u najbolje dane u Montrealu majstori ovako asfaltiraju:

a-photo-posted-to-facebook-of-a-unique-p

Nema goreg legla korupcije na tzv. razvijenom zapadu od Kvebeka a Montreal je vrh vrhova.

Bili su i moji tamo u nekim aferama...

Zato smo u CZ čisti kao suza.

Radili su naši Le Castellet 2001 - 2002, velika rekonstrukcija. Kaže meni tehnički direktor, ako nadješ negde trkačku pistu da uradiš, imaćeš potpunu podršku od svih redom, do Pariza, samo gde da je nadjem u Češkoj....

#53 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 01:35

Gradi se nova Grade 1 staza u Kuvajtu! Donosim tekstove, slike i video klipove projekta koje sam uploadao na moje Jutub i Flikr račune. Tekst je bio na nemačkom ali sam ga "provukao" kroz Gugl Translejt.

54 km south of Kuwait City, directly on the highway 40, is now a 267 ha large area through the

"Al Maousherji Catering Company". In addition to numerous business and leisure facilities, an FIA Grade 1 race track (F1 homologated) is being built on a 79-hectare site. In addition, a dragster track, a CIK kart track, a driving safety center and various off-road routes will be built. The 5608-meter race track meets the safety requirements of the Formula 1. On the 12 to 15-meter-wide track, the pilots have to master 11 left and 9 right-hand corners and climb slopes of 6% as well as gradients of 5%.

According to the current state, the F1 racers reached a top speed of 338 km / h at the end of the 978 m long straight. The subsequent 129-gon curve has a radius of 44 m. In order to be able to ride the bend, the bolides brake to 153 km / h within 96 m. The right-left combination is reminiscent of the cork-pull curve of the Laguna Seca Raceway in Califonia. Other elements recall the Istanbul Circuit Circuit and Silverstone circuit.
The 1248.5 m long and 18.5 m wide dragster circuit provides the necessary prerequisites for hosting world championships over the 1/8, 1/4 mile and 1000 yards. A popular activity in the Gulf States are dragster races on Friday night, in which everyone can participate.

The offspring can prepare themselves for the motorized movement on the 1363 m long kart track. The highly skilled riders can compete there until the World Cup races.

In the driving safety center or on the 4x4 routes, both beginners and "old bunnies" can improve their vehicle control. The planning began with a DigitalGlobe satellite recording, in which the land borders were drawn in and drawn by hand. Various freehand designs were scanned and transferred to AutoCAD. With VESTR A a first draft of the racetrack was arranged. The route was handed over to the racetrack measuring tool over the many possibilities. The results of this dimensioning have been integrated into the AutoCAD plan.

The various sections and the urban design were then integrated into an AutoCAD drawing and visualized. With the interim-measured terrain, the design could now be fitted into the right limits. With the parameters determined, the axes were read into a new VESTR A project using the "Edit" function of the axis manager.
Now the real task was to adapt the original route idea to the existing terrain. A racetrack consists not only of an asphalt band, but also of several short connections. These can be used to drive variants in the later operation. In addition, a race track requires at least one, better two escape routes, various run-out zones and usually a tunnel.
With the artificial body import in the situation plan, "Hilfs-
Terrain ", which together with the surveying serve as the basis for the actual route planning.
The various axle constructions are added to the race track in AutoCAD. This
"Terrain model" is then the basis for the drainage planning with VESTR A CIVIL. The construction company wanted to miraise the orders. The storage of sand in the desert is more cost-effective than the addition of water to compaction.

The interplay between AutoCAD and VESTR A allows an iterative planning, which can take into account the wishes of the planning stakeholders. Architecture and civil engineering can be easily summarized and output as a 3D model. This gives the client a first impression of his Motor Town at an early planning time.
As is the case, the new racetrack, FI A Grade 1, is also approved for Formula 1. The MotoGP, the WEC, GT series and touring cars can also take place in Kuwait in the future. At the moment, however, it is still uncertain whether these top series will actually be included in the calendar in the coming years, since there are already three international race tracks in the Middle East with Abu Dhabi, Bahrain and Qatar. However, it is clear that Kuwait MotorTown has opened another exciting race track in the Gulf region, which will surely be a lot of fun for all riders.

Zadnje boldano► Nisu sigurni koliko će je ostale velike serije primiti, izgleda da se boje slične budućnosti kao Dubai Autodrom i Losaila u Kataru mada Losail ugošćava Moto GP godinama. Neka će se para vrtiti, neće zabadava konstruisati Grade 1 stazu "u sred ničega".

Slike tj renderi:

35146884906_4b4903edf7_z.jpg

original

35187094225_d7173f5567_z.jpg

34800530420_40b6bd3543_z.jpg

35021933482_a2c493decc_z.jpg

35187104985_0db7c39fb5_z.jpg

35021935502_d20b086a46_z.jpg

Službena mapa staze s Tilkeovog sajta

35021932062_646756864e_z.jpg

Original [9923 x 7017]

Maketa staze

Konstrukcija

35187092525_8c7a182c4a_c.jpg

Neka im je sa srećom, uvek pozdravljam ovakve nove kreacije jer sam strastveni zaljubljenik u dizajne trkačkih staza (čak sam i otvorio blog imena Šalensis radi toga) pa me svako novo "čeljade" uzbudi.

#54 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:56

Sad ce da razvale Katar pa Kuvajt odmah grabi priliku da se ucacka.

Da su pametni i FIA i FIM bi se drzali podalje celog tog regiona, kakav Bahrein, Emirati, Katar, Kuvajt, kurac-palac...

#55 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:50

The Canadian Grand Prix will run at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve at least until 2029.

Mayor Denis Coderre and representatives of the federal and Quebec governments on Friday pledged $98.2 million to a five-year extension of a contract with Formula One owners Liberty Media. The current contract was to expire in 2024.

The federal government will put in $36.2 million, the province $28 million and the city $34 million.

Quebec will also put $18 million toward improvements to the race venue at Jean Drapeau Parc on two islands near downtown Montreal.

Building new paddocks and garages and improving the condition of the 4.361-kilometre track were promised when the current contract was extended but so far, little has been done.

Coderre said work will begin after next year’s Grand Prix and will be completed in time for the 2019 race.

The Grand Prix, celebrating its 50th anniversary, has been held at the venue since 1978. Its paddocks, garages and control tower are considered antiquated and undersized.

Coderre, federal transport minister Marc Garneau, Quebec tourism minister Julie Boulet and minister for the Montreal region Martin Coiteux called the race the biggest annual sports and tourism event in Canada, with a large percentage of the visitors coming from the United States and other countries.

"The return on our investment is excellent," said Garneau. "It’s not only the money that is generated during the event itself, it’s that this event brands Montreal around the world."

Garneau said efforts to fight sexual exploitation during the race week, which began in 2014, will also be stepped up. He said the RCMP, the Canadian border services and municipal police are working together to prevent human trafficking and other crimes related to the sex industry when there are thousands of visitors in the city at once.

"It is an effort between several groups to not only educate but also to put into place measures to prevent anyone from trying to do anything," he said.

#56 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 18:12

F1 » Sepang going all-out for F1 farewell

Sepang is aiming to leave the F1 calendar with its head held high, as the final chequered flag falls on the Malaysian Grand Prix this October.

The Sepang International Circuit, which held its first F1 race in 1999, has slashed ticket prices by over 80% as it seeks to pull in over 100,000 fans to help celebrate 19 years of Formula One.

"Being the last one we want to have a good send off," Sepang International Circuit CEO Razlan Razali told Crash.net. "We have seen many circuits that left the championship without any 'bang' at all. Look at India, Korea, Germany even… We don't want to disappear just like that. We want to celebrate 19 years of F1 in Malaysia.

"One of the strategies that we are have embarked on is that, being the last race, we want everyone to come to Formula One. So we've reduced ticket prices by 82%. We're talking about 100 euros for a main grandstand seat. All three days!

"For Malaysians, this is the last opportunity we have made it really, really affordable for locals to come. Those who have not been coming before, thinking they would come some time in the future, now is the time because if you don't that's it.

"And for the international spectators, where else can you get this kind of ticket price? 100 euros to come and watch Malaysian F1, in the main grandstand. Even the main grandstand is not reserved seating any more. So for 100 euros fans can get various views from north and south of the grandstand.

"Being our last one we've also asked Formula One to give us a little extra. To make an exception for us. We want the drivers to be more involved, we want lucky fans to be involved with them. For example we've proposed that during the drivers' parade, in the classic cars, why can't we get lucky fans, one seated next to each driver?

"To give credit to the new owners of Formula One, they have also come up with a range of fan engagement activities for normal ticket holders. For example they have zip line across a grandstand, they have pit stop challenge - six cars - which we are excited about.

"We are also bringing in the F1 three-seater experience as well, for the fans to experience the Formula One thrills. Then we have XTrack which is basically every single motorsport experience. Go kart, rallying, drifting, ATVs and event sports activities for kids like the driving school. Each ticket holder can experience all of them. For free!"

The Sepang circuit is situated next to Kuala Lumpur airport, which has a direct train link to the city.

"One of the easiest options is to take the direct train from Kuala Lumpur Sentral station to the airport and get a shuttle from the airport to the circuit. We put on shuttle buses from the airport for both the MotoGP and F1 events," Razali explained.

"Then when you are at the circuit we have internal shuttles as well, so you can go from one stand to the other. All the shuttle buses are free. You can also buy a ticket at our KL Sentral ticket counter and take a bus directly from there to the circuit."

The sold-out Malaysian MotoGP round, which overtook F1 for attendance in 2014, will become Sepang's undisputed number one motorsport event from next season.

#57 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 20:27

Farsa se nastavlja

The cities of Berlin, Paris, New York, Monaco, Marrakech and Hong Kong say they paid nothing for the race of formula E (electric). Montreal will pay at least $ 24 million, and the bill may rise.

A text by François Cormier and Nathalie Lemieux

In addition to the $ 24 million for various work related to the race, the municipal administration has decided to endorse a $ 10 million line of credit for the organization responsible for the event . If the organizers are unable to pay their line of credit, the City will refund.

Radio-Canada contacted all host cities of a Form E competition in 2016-2017. Of those who responded, there is no indication that they have invested public funds in the adventure of this race of electric cars.

Each city has a different business model. The one chosen by Montreal made it possible to maximize the success of the organization of this major event. It shows that Montreal is a great racing metropolis. It is a long-term agreement.

Marc-André Gosselin, Press Secretary to Denis Coderre, Mayor of Montréal

The question is not whether it is a good idea or a bad idea to try to understand why Denis Coderre did not succeed in getting this event without involving the money of the Montrealers.

Valérie Plante, Project Manager Montreal
Elsewhere in the world

In Paris, the Mayor's office, Anne Hidalgo, ensures that public money has not been used for this race. "The Paris ePrix is ​​an event entirely taken care of by its organizers and sponsorship , including the renovation of the pavement," says the press advisor Matthieu Lamarre.

Even the sound of the New York side. "The City does not give any subsidy to formula E, but we are very pleased to partner with it. It's an exciting event, " says Anthony Hogrebe, vice president of communications at the New York Economic Development Corporation.

In Belgium, the e-Prize of Brussels had to be canceled because it coincided with a festival and with the departure on vacation of many residents of the capital. Blocking the streets of Brussels during this period did not bother the authorities.

The Belgian organizers were never able to find a major sponsor for the event. They then turned to the City and the region of Brussels whose leaders did not want to pay for an electric car race. The organizer of the Belgian e-prize believes that Montreal has made the right decision.

I welcome the [Montreal] decision to organize such an event. In Brussels, we really wanted to do it, but it did not succeed. We do not despair for the future. For now, we have not arrived.

Stéphan Uhoda, President of Cecoforma
In April, the mayor of Montreal said it was not "a race for a race". He then spoke of the arrival of the owners of the stables and the possible links they could create with Quebec companies. Montreal will host the last two races of the championship. It is then that the final classification of the season of formula E will be known.

#58 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 19:47

Konstrukcija staze za ePri Nju Jorka je počela

DC-gdo5XsAEM85i.jpg

DC-gdo7W0AEcBFC.jpg

#59 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts