„Код Тилкеа“

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#151 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 20,905 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:46

Mislim da nas Tilke loži I da je iskoristio priliku da nam nacrta nešto falusoidno i da se isprimamo.

:rotflmao:

Ako ipak za trenutak uzmemo za ozbiljno ovo, onda ce zbog ovakvog pitlajna i relativno uske staze ovo biti trka sa jednim stopom jerbo ce se u boksu gubiti ogromno vreme. Uz ovolike pravce - prakticno Bakuov monster-pravac ponovljen triput - ovo je vucenje djavola za rep, tri prilike za Magnusena da nekog u punoj brzini ukuca u ogradu ili za Maksa da nekog nabode na kocenju. Kad-tad ce nekome otkazati kocnice na kraju ovih pravaca a onda cemo imati ne udes nego avionski udes.

#152 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 20,905 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 19:32

Nista od Kopenhagena:

Advanced plans to bring F1 to Copenhagen have been scrapped.

The Danish capital's lord mayor Frank Jensen told the local Politiken newspaper: "We cannot participate in the planning of a project that carries so much risk."

Earlier, Copenhagen had been planning for a street race to begin in 2020.

But Jensen explained: "I had been open to it but I realised there was the expectation of a very large public contribution."

The project had been initiated by former Danish science minister Helge Sander, who told Ekstra Bladet newspaper: "I'm incredibly disappointed, because we had achieved so much.

"Liberty Media wanted a race in Copenhagen and we were approved by Charlie Whiting and Hermann Tilke was working on the circuit. We had it in our own hands," he added.

Also strongly involved in the project was businessman Lars Seier Christensen, who admitted he is "pretty angry" about it falling apart.

"The decision is purely political and could have been made 12 months ago, saving our small and talented team thousands of hours of work and several millions of dollars," he said.

#153 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 23:17

To se znalo od početka, sličnu vest iščekujem i za Majami. Realno, hajp za Njujorkom je bio veći pa se ništa nije desilo.

#154 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 20,905 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 14:43

Evo i za Majami:

The Miami City Commission meets on Thursday and will vote on a proposal to indefinitely defer the resolution to enter into an agreement with Formula One and South Florida Racing to host a Grand Prix at Bayfront Park for the next 10 years.

This means that the Miami Grand Prix is not going to happen any time soon - if at all. There were, it seems, too many disagreements with PortMiami about its involvement and the Formula One group was not happy with the track layout which it felt required waterfront access to get the Miami message across. How much this was influenced by lobbying is not clear, but one can imagine that US racing bodies might not be keen on F1 arriving on their doorstep.

This will be a setback for the Formula One group, which is keen to expand US involvement in the sport, but it is not the end of the world. There are, it seems, a number of other discussions going on with other cities, the rumours suggesting that Las Vegas may be the primary target. The search for a destination city in the US continues, but it looks like Miami has blown its chance - although some will no doubt argue the opposite and see it as a failure for Formula One and specifically the new owners. Having said that, if the circumstances on offer were not right, refusing to be pushed into a bad deal is a good sign that F1 will only make a move, if it gets what it wants.