Dobro nam došao  :)

Obzirom da je pozajmica, trenutno odličan pazar

#92 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:27

Ono kad si toliko loš da tim hoće da ti plati da odšetaš

Dieter Rencken (f1 journo): "Am hearing Jolyon Palmer offered sizeable sum to vacate Renault Sport F1 seat after Singapore GP. Should know +- Wed whether accepted or not."

#93 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:22

smilie_musik_013.gif

Palmer: Renault drop understandable

"I would've loved it if the team had signed me for next year but with the way that the season has gone it is understandable that it hasn't happened."

Jolyon Palmer says because of the way his Formula 1 season has unfolded it is ‘understandable’ he wasn't re-signed for 2018 but is determined to display his pace for the final six races of the season to fight for his future.

The British driver had his future at Renault confirmed in Singapore when it announced Carlos Sainz would be joining Nico Hulkenberg at the team for the 2018 Formula 1 championship to leave him without a race seat for next season.

While Palmer feels his performance and pace will improve over the final third of the season, demonstrated by his first points finish of 2017 with sixth place at the Marina Bay Street Circuit, he has accepted Renault’s decision to show him the exit.

“I’ve got a car that can score points and I am focused on doing the best job that I can,” Palmer said. “I would have loved it if the team had signed me for next year but with the way that the season has gone it is understandable that it has not happened. It has been a tough year all round.

“I want to go out with my head held high and prove I can do the job. At the end of the day the decision has been made so I’ve got six races to do what I can and I’ve got the kit to do the job.”

Off the back of sixth place in Singapore, Palmer is targeting a strong finish in the remaining flyaway races in Asia and is confident Renault has the fourth-fastest car on the F1 grid.

“The next couple of races should be good for us and even stronger than Singapore,” he said. “I’m still excited for the performance we’ve got as a team and still excited to be racing in a competitive car that I think is the fourth best, especially when we move on to the next few tracks, so there is a lot to be encouraged by. I’m not worried about next year.”

#94 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 17:01

PALMER TURNS DOWN OFFER TO GIVE UP RENAULT SEAT

Jolyon Palmer looks set to keep his race seat at Renault for the rest of the 2017 season. Sources report that the British driver and his father Jonathan turned down the French team's offer of $3 million to give up the seat to Carlos Sainz for the remaining six races of this year.

Indeed, Renault has now issued its official preview of this weekend's Malaysian grand prix, quoting Palmer as saying he is looking forward to Sepang. "The car keeps getting better, I'm certainly improving too so we'll aim to get another good result," he said.

However, there remains a chance Renault could increase its offer to 'pay out' Palmer and his sponsors, amid rumours the driver's camp is pushing for a $7 million fee. But Spaniard Sainz also seems confident he will stay at Toro Rosso for Malaysia and beyond rather than do an earlier Renault switch.

"No one has said anything about that to me," he told Onda Cero radio. "I think it would be better to stay in Toro Rosso, completely focusing with the team on completing the season with good performances," Sainz added.

https://www.f1today....up-renault-seat

#95 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 22:30

Ejbitibul otkrio da bi Renoov bolid za sledeću sezonu mogao biti ofarban u plavo

http://www.quattroru...ams_z_e_17.html

#96 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:56

Marcin Budkowski oko kojeg se digla frka zbog dolaska u Renault iz FIA je ozbiljna faca. Sa 24 godine ušao u F1, trenutno ima 40.

Saward:

Budkowksi is one of the best qualified engineers in F1, having won place at the celebrated Ecole Polytechnique, France’s top engineering school, after moving there from Poland. Graduates go on to the top jobs in French government, industry and finance sectors, with alumni including businessmen such as Bernard Arnault, the boss of LVMH; André Citroën the founder of Citroën; Serge Dassault of the Dassault Group; Thierry Desmarest, the boss of Total; Carlos Ghosn, the boss of Renault and several French presidents, notably Valéry Giscard d’Estaing, not to mention Generals Ferdinand Foch, Joseph Joffre and Robert Nivelle. From there he moved on to study aeronautics at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace, which is known as SUPAERO in Toulouse, which provides many of the engineers employed by Airbus and in France’s space programme. He also spent a year as an exchange student at Imperial College in London before being taken on by Prost Grand Prix in Paris.

A year later he moved to Ferrari, where he worked in CFD for two years before becoming an aerodynamic project leader between 2004 and 2007. This led to an offer to join McLaren.

Budkowski has been at McLaren since October 2007, when he joined the team as a senior aerodynamicist. He then became team leader of trackside aerodynamics in 2008 and in the summer of 2009 was promoted to project leader for the team’s aerodynamic development.

U McLarenu ostaje do 2014. i onda prelazi u FIA. Od marta ove godine je bio šef tehničkog odeljenja. 

Edited by alpiner, 03 October 2017 - 13:01.

#97 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 14:16

Navodno je covek cekao da se Vajting konacno skloni ali ovaj zaseo pa zaseo, i kad vec nije mogao da postane Vajting umesto Vajtinga odlucio da se vrati u takmicenje. Bice on veliko pojacanje za Reno, i to ne zato sto zna ko zna kakve tajne drugih timova (svakako dok stigne bilo sta od toga da primeni na dizajn bolida vec ce nesto 10-to biti aktuelno) nego zato sto je faca i sto zna znanje.

#98 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:36

The Renault Formula 1 team is ready to delay the arrival of former FIA man Marcin Budkowski by an extra three months to appease angry rivals.

Renault confirmed on Friday that it had signed Budkowski, previous head of the FIA's F1 technical department, as its new executive director.

His appointment has been controversial because Budkowski has intimate knowledge of what teams are up to with their current and future car designs.

The matter is set to be brought up in the next meeting of the Strategy Group.

In a bid to calm fears that Budkowski could use knowledge of other teams to help Renault fast track its progress, Renault's managing director Cyril Abiteboul revealed that talks are under way with the FIA about delaying his start date.

Budkowski is currently on 'gardening leave' to the end of the year.

"We always made it clear that we would not want to be aggressive in relation to that," said Abiteboul about when Budkowski would begin at Renault.

"From a contractual point of view he could be available as soon as early next year [January], but we have had constructive discussions with the FIA.

"I believe that we are close to reaching an agreement for a start date that would make everyone be comfortable.

"I think the date of early April, which is basically twice his gardening provision, has been discussed.

"Nothing has been confirmed yet but that is something that we are completely prepared to entertain."

Abiteboul explained that Budkowski would be taking a factory-based role, and would operate above Renault's current technical chief Bob Bell, Nick Chester and Rob White.

"Marcin is coming in a non-technical capacity," added Abiteboul. "He is coming in a senior position into the team, and I think it is a great career development for him.

"It is something he is doing because it makes sense in his career.

"Since we came back, we are still building our team, building our structure.

"We tried something with Fred Vasseur which unfortunately did not work out, and Fred has now found a position with Sauber.

"There was still a gap and a position to be filled, simply because there is a lot to be done.

"I just needed some help and someone I could trust and that can work alongside me, in particular in development of the Enstone team."

Edited by alpiner, 06 October 2017 - 10:36.

#99 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 16:03

Palmer u nedelju zavrsava sa Renolom. U Austinu vozi Sainz

#100 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 21:19

.b519d8de0ec130d2568e70a81b1408cb.jpg

#101 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 17:56

Originalna rezolucija (2560x1440) https://www.renaults...x1440-nh-14.jpg

#102 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 17:59

Originalna rezolucija (2560x1440) https://www.renaults...x1440-nh-14.jpg

Da, ali ja na brzinu skinuo sa fb pa stavio ovdje. Inace sam je okacio i na telefon. Extra fotka. 8a56dae192ae4c837feff76e144345f1.jpg

#103 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 19:01

Dobro došao Sajnc, učini nas ponosnim!

37676731321_b6a873ce2c_c.jpg

37676731041_b81bf45a9c_c.jpg

#104 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 15:56

Renault has promised to drop its "conservative" mindset for the 2018 Formula 1 season to find more qualifying performance, and says it has been 'too fair' over oil burn tactics.

Though Renault has made progress this year, it cannot produce the same amount of extra power for qualifying as rivals Mercedes and Ferrari.

Its F1 managing director Cyril Abiteboul admitted Renault has played it too safe.

"It is something that is completely counter-intuitive for engine people: to accept to create performance to the detriment or expense of reliability," Abiteboul said.

"It has never been the philosophy of Renault to do it like that.

"We have always been in the history of Renault in F1, in terms of engine development, on the conservative side when it comes to developing performance.

"I think it is still a handicap. We are trying to pull ourselves from that philosophy, but it is a big change of mindset that will be coming with the new people who are joining our organisation."

Abiteboul also expects Renault to benefit from the regulatory clampdown on 'oil burn'.

"The regulations are going to change and it is going to be a bit more draconian on oil combustion," he said.

"That it is a field that we have absolutely not explored because it is a field that is not in the regulations whatsoever.

"Again that is our style, to be extremely fair in our interpretation - maybe sometimes a bit too much.

"So maybe we will be supported by that evolution of the regulations into our catch-up exercise on qualifying modes."

He said the gains Renault was finding on its dyno in Viry were "performance that will be available at any moment" but "we are still handicapped by whether we can allow ourselves to create performance at the expense of reliability - which is what I believe what we will need in order to catch up on Saturday".

Abiteboul believes Renault's race pace deficit is "between two and four tenths" per lap, while in qualifying it is "something like half a second" off Mercedes.

He called the race gap "the type of deficit which the best chassis are able to handle", but admitted "I cannot describe a similar situation for Saturday" and acknowledged the Renault engine's Malaysian Grand Prix win owed a lot to Red Bull's chassis progress.

"You have a Red Bull team that, after some difficulties at the start of the season has managed to maybe create the best chassis out there right now, and they are managing that power deficit and it gives them the ability to win," said Abiteboul.

"But it is no different to actually our situation when we won the championship back in the V8 era.

"Our engine was not the most powerful on the grid, but we managed to make it work all together.

"They created a fantastic chassis and we managed to win four titles in a row."

#105 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 18:00

Hulk, Max i Hartley sa novim motorima do kraja sezone timske kolege sa starim

Hulkenberg takes penalty as Renault trials 2018 engine parts

Nico Hulkenberg will be taking a grid penalty for the Austin Formula 1 race, with Renault introducing a revised engine featuring 2018 development parts.

The manufacturer has been careful to give one example of the new engine to both of its customer teams, Red Bull and Toro Rosso, at the same time that the works outfit gets one, ensuring parity.

However, these will be the only engines of the new R.E.17G spec to be introduced this season, creating a potential disparity in performance between the drivers in each of the three outfits.

Hulkenberg and Toro Rosso's Brendon Hartley have already taken new engine components, with Red Bull's Max Verstappen set to join them on Saturday.

All three will also take other fresh power unit elements of standard spec, and it’s not clear yet exactly how many grid penalties each will log.

“It’s all related to the internal combustion engine,” Renault Sport boss Cyril Abiteboul told Motorsport.com. “And it’s parts that are in line with what is envisaged for 2018, and which we could bring forward to 2017.

"To be clear, it’s not all of what we’re planning for 2018, but it’s a step in that direction, it’s a healthy step in terms of performance and also reliability.

“However, the bigger reliability issues are in another part of the power unit. We still have obviously to be very careful with what we’re doing, particularly on the hybrid side, the ERS. On our side it also goes hand in hand with a new fuel, which is coming from BP.”

Abiteboul said it was important for Renault not only to gain knowledge about the updates, but also to prove that it can make progress within a season.

“If you go back in time there was discussion about whether or not there will be improvement in the season," he said. "There was first an improvement around Sochi, and that was quite visible. We’ve seen for a few races that Red Bull is quite capable of being on the podium on Sundays.

“Now we are bringing another step this season. If you compare that to all the criticism that we received at some point in the season, when it was publicly reported that there would be no evolution to the power unit.

"I think people don’t necessarily understand the complexity of engine development, and it was good to show that we can do it, just like we believe we can bridge the gap to the best in the course of next season. It’s good for building confidence internally and externally.

“Obviously with the grid penalty and only four races to go you can question whether it’s sensible overall, but we believe that it is sensible, and it will help the teams in their respective challenges.

"We also had the necessity to do it more or less at the same time, because we had a dialogue with the FIA, we respected the position of the FIA, which was to make the engine available at the same race for everyone.”

Abiteboul confirmed that the other cars in each team will stick with an older spec for the rest of the campaign.

“We only manufactured three, because it was also relative to the mileage situation of those three cars. There was a necessity anyway to introduce a new power unit for those three cars, so it was almost transparent to put this evolution in those cars.

"The other cars don’t need, in theory, to introduce any new parts, so it would have been an inclement penalty.”

Regarding the political issue of the disparity between teammates, he said: “It’s no different to what’s happening on a daily basis in F1, because you always have parts that are not available and so on.

"It’s not night and day. It’s a political thing that I’m pretty sure a team like Red Bull is capable of dealing with.”

https://www.motorspo...e-us-gp-967934/

Edited by alpiner, 20 October 2017 - 18:03.