VN Abu Dabija 2016

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#1 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 16:06

yas-marina-circuit-abu-dhabi-gp_3336095.

1448472910061.png

1. Niko Rozberg 367

2. Luis Hamilton 355

Rozberg trecim mestom obezbedjuje titulu bez obzira na Hamiltonov plasman. Ako Hamilton bude drugi, Rozberg mora da bude sesti ili bolji. Ako Hamilton bude treci, Rozberg mora biti osmi ili bolji. Ako Hamilton bude cetvrti ili gori Rozberg je sampion bez obzira na svoj plasman.

Evo kako su vozaci birali gume:

CxT3aI-WEAEyM1A.jpg

I to je sve sto je neophodno za znati pred ovu trku...

#2 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 22:20

Rosberg uzima.

Zabraniti trke u pustarama i ostaviti im hotele što menjaju farbu, dok se ne potroši nafta. A onda opet na kamile i magarce....

#3 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 22:24

Rosberg uzima sigurno, ja samo nadam da ce Max opet da priredi show. Malo zez na startu pa onda slalom kroz ostatak grida........eto malo zabave.

#4 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 21:41

Motor riknjava na obe mecke a Max pobedjuje u velikom stilu :s_w:

#5 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 22:34

Hamilton pobjedjuje, Ros dnf. U najboljem slucaju zavrsava cetvrti.

#6 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 22:37

Ja bas navijam za Rosberga da uzme titulu. Malo jer generalno gajim simpatije prema svabama, a malo i jer je zasluzio ove godine. Je li vozio dobro, pa bas i nije, ali je bio konstantan. Znamo da je hamilton daleko bolji vozac od njega i bas zato mislim da je zasluzio. Vozio je bolje i imao vise srece u prvom delu sezone, dovoljno da mirnije udje u zavrsnicu sezone i da pametno ( ali nimalo atraktivno) dodje do titule

#7 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 15:05

Attached File  FB_IMG_1479650686978.jpg   46.88KB   8 downloads

#8 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 19:11

Nico Rosberg has decided to stick with the approach that has served him well year and treat this weekend's Formula 1 title-deciding Abu Dhabi Grand Prix like any other race.

The German admitted after the previous round at Interlagos that he did not yet know how he would tackle the Yas Marina race, where he will arrive with a 12-point lead and only 25 available. If Rosberg finishes third, he will win his maiden world title, 34 years after his father Keke achieved the feat, even if title rival Lewis Hamilton secures his 10th win of the year.

After spending the week relaxing with family and friends, Rosberg has chosen to "go all out" to get a good result rather than playing it safe and eyeing third-place points.

"I will give it everything to end the season with a win," he said. "In Brazil, after the race, I was joking that I would still be taking things one race at a time. But, the more I think about it, the more that's actually not as crazy as it sounds. I have to treat this like any other race.

"Doing a good job on a grand prix weekend is always a challenge. Nothing in this sport is easy, so this won't be any different and I still have to go all out for a good result."

Rosberg, who won in Abu Dhabi last year, has outqualified Hamilton all three times they have gone to Yas Marina as teammates from 2013-15.

He has also only been outqualified once by a teammate in Abu Dhabi in seven attempts (Michael Schumacher in 2010).

"I have great memories from winning at this track last year and it's somewhere I've usually been strong in the past, so I have every reason to feel confident," Rosberg said. "The closer it gets, the more I'm feeling excited."

Hamilton admitted winning his fourth world title this weekend was unlikely, again alluding to the poor reliability he has encountered in 2016, but he has no intention of giving up.

"It's not been a perfect season and I'm faced with pretty impossible odds no matter what I do this weekend," he said. "But I can't and won't give up. You never know what might happen – however unlikely it may seem. I'm approaching this weekend the same as I do every race. I want to win and I'll give it everything to finish the season on a high."

Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff added: "To have the title decided between our two drivers at the final race of the season, for the second time in three years, shows just how closely matched they are.

"After such a battle of endurance, the winner can say without doubt that they earned it. We are all excited to see who that will be. May the best man win."

#9 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 20:35

Lewis Hamilton says he faces “impossible odds” to beat Nico Rosberg to the championship in this weekend’s season finale.

The reigning world champion heads to Abu Dhabi needing to win the race with team mate Nico Rosberg finishing off the podium, in order to retain his crown.

“It’s not been a perfect season and I’m faced with pretty impossible odds no matter what I do this weekend,” Hamilton reflected. “But I can’t and won’t give up.”

“You never know what might happen – however unlikely it may seem. I’ll be proud of myself and what I’ve achieved as long as I feel I’ve given my all and performed at my best.”

“And, whatever happens, I’m proud of everyone who’s been a part of the success we’ve shared over the past few years. I’m approaching this weekend the same as I do every race. I want to win and I’ll give it everything to finish the season on a high.”

Mercedes executive director Toto Wolff says his team should be “very proud” of the fact one of its drivers will be champion again.

“But as a group we now have one very important final duty this season,” he added, “to give Nico and Lewis the platform they need to battle it out to the flag.”

“Both of them have been exceptional and either one would make a worthy champion.”

“It’s been a gruelling year for us all, with a record-breaking calendar and the added challenge of a new regulation set to prepare for in 2017,” Wolff added. “After such a battle of endurance, the winner can say without doubt that they earned it.”

#10 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 21:26

Ros najvjerovatnije uzima titulu, trece mjesto zagarantovano Ricu. Ko ce biti cetvrti? Kakva su vasa misljenja? Ja navijam za Maxa.

#11 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 22:24

I ja navijam za Maxa, em je zasluzio, em ovim mojima treba jedan hladan tus i samar za kraj

#12 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 00:14

Ros najvjerovatnije uzima titulu, trece mjesto zagarantovano Ricu. Ko ce biti cetvrti? Kakva su vasa misljenja? Ja navijam za Maxa.

Uzeće Vettel. Male su razlike u bodovima od 4. do 6. - 7. mesta a ima prednost 5 bodova.

#13 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 15:42

Nico Rosberg should target pole and the win rather than an easy and careful cruise to the title this weekend in Abu Dhabi.

Although winning the championship with a mere podium place seems straightforward for the German, he is being warned from all sides to avoid being too cautious.

Former F1 driver and now German-language pundit Marc Surer said ahead of Rosberg's title showdown with Lewis Hamilton: "Rosberg can only lose.

"A second or third is not a problem for the Mercedes, but if he drives too carefully, someone might get in the way. This is almost worse than going to the limit," he told the German broadcaster Sky.

Surer added: "If he can, Nico should try to win from pole position. That way, he won't get caught up in a fight with a Ferrari or a Red Bull. And if Rosberg is to be world champion, it would also be better for his image.

"Lewis, on the other hand, can only drive with the motto 'All or nothing'," he said.

Mercedes maintains that it will be happy no matter which silver-clad driver wins, as long as technical faults do not determine the outcome on Sunday.

But Surer said: "For me, Nico Rosberg is the better champion for Mercedes.

"Internationally, Hamilton has the bigger name, but Nico has an image that fits easily with Mercedes. With his gold chains, you wonder about that with Hamilton."

#14 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 13:22

KZS:

Drivers - Part 1: Jenson Button (McLaren), Felipe Massa (Williams), Max Verstappen (Red Bull Racing), Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari), Max Verstappen (Red Bull Racing), Felipe Nasr (Sauber). Part 2: Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes), Nico Rosberg (Mercedes)

https://www.formula1...on-rosberg.html

#15 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 13:30

Kvalifikacije h2h:

Lewis Hamilton 11 – 9 Nico Rosberg
Sebastian Vettel 8 – 12 Kimi Raikkonen
Felipe Massa 3 – 17 Valtteri Bottas
Daniel Ricciardo 10 – 6 Max Verstappen
(Daniel Ricciardo 4 – 0 Daniil Kvyat)