• Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 14:30

tghjayxf.png

Staza: Soci Autodrom

Broj krivina: 19

Duzina kruga: 5848 m

Duzina trke: 53 kruga (309,73 km)

Rekord kruga: 1:40.071 Sebastijan Fetel, Ferari, 2015.

CgZnTfLW8AAuNy9.jpg

Treca obnovljena trka za VN Rusije a peta ukupno, nakon stogodisnje pauze, vozi se za Praznik rada. Ferari donosi novu reviziju motora, Sirotkin umesto Magnusena u Renou za FP1.

I kvalifikacije i trka su u 1 popodne po srednjeevropskom, da neko ne propusti.

#2 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 15:58

Nisam siguran za satnicu, ne bih da pravim pometnju, ali mislim da je u 2, ne u 1.

#3 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 16:02

Friday 29th April 2016
Russian Grand Prix Free Practice 1: 10:00-11:30 (UK time: 8:00-9:30)
Russian Grand Prix Free Practice 2: 14:00-15:30 (UK time: 12:00-13:30)

Saturday 30th April 2016
Russian Grand Prix Free Practice 3: 12:00-13:00 (UK time: 10:00-11:00)
Russian Grand Prix Qualifying: 15:00 (UK time: 13:00)

Sunday 1st May 2016
Russian Grand Prix: 15:00 (UK time: 12:00)

CET je 1 sat ispred UK, dakle 13:00...

#4 Jurgen

Jurgen
  • Members
  • 6,514 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 17:18

U Srbiji je trka u 14:00 sigurno, Sochi je jedan sat ispred nas.

#5 Xpert

Xpert
  • Members
  • 22,572 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 17:31

Satnica po nasem vremenu. Q i R su od 14h.

w3OXj3o.jpg

#6 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 00:42

With its abundance of slow corners, vast expanses of asphalt run-offs and low-grip surface, Sochi Autodrom is typical of the modern generation of F1 tracks designed by Hermann Tilke.

The home of the Russian Grand Prix is a faux-street circuit in a similar vein to the former European Grand Prix host Valencia. This isn’t a rough, narrow, winding course but a wide layout with decent acceleration zones punctuated by the inevitable slow turns. The sweeping turn three is the track’s most notable corner.

This is the first race this year where teams do not have access to a softer compound than that which was used last season. That explains why almost all the teams have only selected the single set of medium compound tyres the rules require them to have, while Red Bull and Haas will stack up ten sets of super-softs for each of their drivers.

A lap of Sochi begins with the flat-out run through turn one beyond which the drivers hit a top speed of around 340kph. Few tracks have a longer run from the grid to the first braking zone, so any drivers who haven’t mastered the new starting procedures yet will be punished on Sunday.

Turn two tends to see a lot of action and policing the run-off area was a challenge for the stewards last year. Further changes have been made this year to the kerb and run-off to keep drivers within the track limits.

Turn three might be the closest we ever come to seeing F1 cars running on a US-style one-mile oval and its hazards are much the same. It’s slippery off-line and the build-up of marbles will exacerbate that, especially if the new tyre rules means we see drivers running the super-softs for longer.

The following corner can be an overtaking opportunity, but only if the attacking driver is much further alongside his prey than Kimi Raikkonen was when he turfed Valtteri Bottas off on the final lap of last year’s race.

The drivers then enter a succession of similar but subtly different turns. “There are a lot of corners where it feels you’re braking too late but where the exit opens up and there you have to focus on getting the exit right,” explains Kevin Magnussen. “You have to be a little bit different in how you approach your driving there.”

Turn ten leads onto the second-longest flat-out stretch on the track and the second DRS zone after the pit straight. The approach to turn 13 is tricky: drivers must cancel manually to ensure the car is table as they begin braking, while the car is still exiting turn 12, Add a cool set of the harder tyres into the mix and you get a crash like Carlos Sainz Jnr’s in final practice last year.

While the low-grip surface does not tax the tyres, in qualifying the final sector can become tricky as drivers begin to lose traction. Six slow corners in a short space of time bring them back around for another lap.

The frequent stops and repeated high acceleration zones make this one of the toughest courses for fuel consumption. “When we were there two years ago we immediately realized that the 100 kg maximum allowance for the entire race was quite restrictive,” explains Ferrari’s power unit director Mattia Binotto. “In fact, you need somehow to save and manage the fuel during the race and optimise it for the race distance.”

While the conventional part of the engine gets a hard time, the power recovery systems have plenty of opportunities to generate additional energy. Nine lengthy braking zones per lap keep the MGU-K charging and with 60% of the track taken at full throttle the MGU-H plays a bigger role than it would at a conventional street track.

The result is a track where the complete performance of the power unit is tested. “You need to get the balance right between the long straight which require high accelerations, the corners, every other part of the circuit, and finally to optimise the best lap time and the energy management between the internal combustion engine and the whole system,” says Binotto.

On top of that, the teams need to strike the best balance for power unit use over a single lap and throughout a race stint. “In terms of race management, the drivers’ lines can be very different in Russia,” Binotto explains. “There are quite a few opportunities for overtaking and therefore it is quite important to manage correctly the way you accelerate the car by using different strategies in the race, compared to qualifying in hybrid and power unit energy management.”

#7 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 13:07

The Russian Grand Prix’s move from October to April means cooler conditions are expected for Formula One’s third race at the Sochi Autodrom.

Average temperatures in April are as much as 5C lower than they are in October. The upcoming race weekend is expected to see peaks of around 17-18C across all three days.

The nearby ski resorts will get a dusting of snow over the next 24 hours arriving from the east, but that won’t make it all the way to the track. However cloud cover will persist for much of the weekend, with only the end of the race expected to see some sunshine.

That will also contribute to keeping the asphalt cool. Track temperatures hit a peak of 27C during last year’s race.

Some forecasts point to a slight chance of rain at midday on Saturday and Sunday. But the FIA’s official weather forecaster UBIMET rates the chance of precipitation as “low”, indicating there won’t be a repeat of the rain which hit practice last year.

#8 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 14:43

Samo mozda padne sneg? Uuu to bi bilo zanimljivo

#9 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 15:15

Otkud sneg na +18 stepeni?

No ne bi bilo prvi put:

http://racingstat.co...national-trophy

1973internationaltrophy02lotus.jpg

1973internationaltrophy02lotusb.jpg

original.jpg

CfhLnGTWQAQUBOp.jpg

Edited by Rad-oh-yeah?, 28 April 2016 - 15:21.

#10 Jurgen

Jurgen
  • Members
  • 6,514 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 15:56

Sneg je moguć u ski resort-u, a ne u gradu. 

#11 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 18:22

Ne znam brate, ali kombinacija cosavi kepec/matori lihvar na 50% kadrova tokom trke....jos cu da razmislim da li cu da gledam, pogotovo sto je u nedelju akcija u CinemaCity, sve karte za 50CZK=2USD. Mislim da cu provesti nedelju u bioskopu.

#12 Jurgen

Jurgen
  • Members
  • 6,514 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 18:26

Mislim da je stvarno bezveze da pišeš to, a nisi gledao nijednom VN Rusije. Putin je bio u kadru tokom trke isto puta koliko i šeici u Bahreinu ili Princ Albert tokom VN Monaka. Nisam primetio da ti Princ Albert, koji nije izabran na demokratski način da vlada svojom državom, smeta tokom prenosa, ali su zato 10 sekundi Putina razlog da ne gledaš celu trku?!

Edited by Болконский, 28 April 2016 - 18:26.

#13 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 18:44

Na prvoj trci ga je bilo znacajno vise, otprilike koliko sve zvanice + devojke vozaca zajedno na "normalnim" trkama, i to sve sa Bernijem u drustvu kako sede u svecanoj lozi. Prosle godine je to vec bilo svedeno na uobicajenu meru.

Ja se inace ne secam da je skoro tokom same trke u Monaku bilo kadrova na vladajucu porodicu. Ono, posle trke standardno oni dodeljuju trofeje ali se tokom trajanja same akcije na stazi ne vide.

#14 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 19:41

Mislim da je stvarno bezveze da pišeš to, a nisi gledao nijednom VN Rusije. Putin je bio u kadru tokom trke isto puta koliko i šeici u Bahreinu ili Princ Albert tokom VN Monaka. Nisam primetio da ti Princ Albert, koji nije izabran na demokratski način da vlada svojom državom, smeta tokom prenosa, ali su zato 10 sekundi Putina razlog da ne gledaš celu trku?!

Nije tema ni mesto, ali missim, poredimo Monako i Rusiju? Djibouti i Austriju? To je otprilike isto...

#15 Jurgen

Jurgen
  • Members
  • 6,514 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 22:49

Nije tema ni mesto, ali missim, poredimo Monako i Rusiju? Djibouti i Austriju? To je otprilike isto...

Ja nisam taj koji meša politiku i sport ovde, ali kakav god da je Putin, njegov narod ga je demokratski izabrao za svog predsednika. I dalje ne mogu da shvatim zašto bi pojavljanje nekog čoveka tebe navelo da ne gledaš neki događaj koji te, po svemu sudeći, jako interesuje? Sećam se da si sa mnogo pažnje pratio OI iz ovog istog grada i zdušno navijao za Češku. 

Edited by Болконский, 28 April 2016 - 22:49.